Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 11:22:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you think its the right time to sell Bitcoin ?  (Read 3586 times)
webmone

Activity: 287
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 07:54:34 PM

This is the best period to invest in Bitcoin and the other altcoins that you want to hold. Do not sell anything: the crypto is very cheap. Wait for some time to make the profit.
pay_scotty

Activity: 30
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 08:00:54 PM

Of course to make money you are going to have to sell your bitcoin at one or other time. For me it depends if no reason if you sell your bitcoin i will keep that because i know bitcoin will continuously rising the price of it.i do my best to keep that because maybe someday in coming years that the way im become a rich. Its nice to keep a bitcoin because theres are many people who invest bitcoin so i think the price of bitcoin will increase so i keep that i sell if there have a problem to come my self and need a fiat. I think it better to sell bitcoin when the prices rises a bit more.
Crypto World News

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 10:07:55 PM

If you are high in profit already then that’s your choice, but bitcoin is not finished yet. Bitcoin is best to hold until end of the year points for high gains. Bitcoin has many predictions for end of the year and is known for moving up a lot in a short amount of time. Right now it is very far below its all time high. It has the potential to bull run back to where it was by the end of this year which is around 3x from now. Bitcoin has predictions for over $100,000 around 5 years from now, so $20,000 is not hard to see soon from now. Bitcoin can go up and down throughout the year, but don’t fear just think about the end of the year price and have the future profit in your head. Bitcoin still has a set prediction for higher than 20k for the end of this year. There is too much going on with bitcoin for it to just stop and go down constantly.

KorakPawon

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 10:13:07 PM

Do you think it will be the best time to sell as there are two kind of speculations one says the value of bitcoin will reach $20,000 by 2018 and there are also speculations that the bitcoin might go through a dump in upcoming days but i know we cannot believe into random predictions by random users due to the volatility of bitcoin but i need some suggestions whether to hold on to bitcoin or sell it out and invest some of it into altcoins and then wait for the price drop to reinvest into bitcoin which i am not sure will happen or not.

if I personally might sell it when the price has reached that can benefit me, and if the 2018 prediction price will reach $ 20,000 and the prediction is not appropriate yes we are patient until the time comes for sure. when the time comes we are ready to sell.
srcnckr

Activity: 244
Merit: 100

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 10:15:59 PM

All depends on the need and whenever can sell the most important still in a state of profit, but if you want to get a very big profit you have to wait for the price to rise high.
and I see the bitcoin is currently moving slowly, albeit slowly but it will reach the top with a high price.
The school is very hard to predict and I think this is not a good time for investors to sell because the trend is not clear. Please wait if Bitcoin drops below $ 7k5 then you must sell it immediately to get back your capital. If Bitcoin continues to rise above $ 8k5 then you can either sell it or keep it.

► EzyStayz ◄ ♦ A Global Holiday Rental Platform Powered by Crypto ♦ ► EzyStayz ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Facebook|Telegram|Instagram|Youtube
ipbitrung01

Activity: 238

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 03:50:40 AM

Do you think it will be the best time to sell as there are two kind of speculations one says the value of bitcoin will reach $20,000 by 2018 and there are also speculations that the bitcoin might go through a dump in upcoming days but i know we cannot believe into random predictions by random users due to the volatility of bitcoin but i need some suggestions whether to hold on to bitcoin or sell it out and invest some of it into altcoins and then wait for the price drop to reinvest into bitcoin which i am not sure will happen or not.
I think that at this time you should sell bitcoin in order to preserve capital, you can see that the market is fluctuating continuously and very hard to guess, bitcoin prices are constantly adjusting and falling sharply in the past And according to my analysis, bitcoin prices will probably continue to fall to the $ 7000 level in the near future. So at this point you should just stand outside the market and observe.
paruru123

Activity: 59

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 05:00:45 AM

Yes but it always depending on its current price or maybe volume in the market place. Bitcoin is the coin which is not meant for selling and that if you are in a mood to sell your bitcoin, then you must be sure that you are only selling your bitcoin at time when the market value of the bitcoin is this much higher that can help you in having our desired amount of profit.
richmcrich

Activity: 1120
Merit: 507

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 05:08:32 AM

As you look at the situation of the market right now, selling your coins is very risky because there is a huge chance for price to pump up anytime soon since whales are just waiting for the market price to go down even more before investing a huge amount.
I think it is too much now and the market has taken a lot of time to start its recovery besides which big whales had a lot of time and I think they are satisfied now as they have tried their best and have invested a lot of money and now waiting for the price to go high. We all are looking for profit now as we are satisfied by our investments, hope that market value go higher and higher.
gunungkembar

Activity: 575
Merit: 43

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 05:32:00 AM

I think for now is not the right time to sell bitcoin because at this time bitcoin price is still very cheap so you should hold the bitcoin you have until its price becomes very expensive not until you sell at a very cheap price.

▀███████▄            enterapp.io       |       CRYPTO WEB3 NEOBANK            ▄███████▀
                            PRE-SALE IS LIVE                           
▀█▄ ▀█▄ ▀█▄        D E C E N T R A L I Z E D   B A N K I N G        ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀
Cacao2017

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 07:07:27 AM

if today you sell bitcoin it is your decision when you feel the bitcoin has come time to sell as well as you see that bitcoin will give you profit when you sell then that is the right decision of you i believe you
weeks65

Activity: 294

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 07:59:15 AM

You can see that bitcoin prices are dropping sharply, at present the bitcoin price is correcting at $ 7500 and is still in the bearish trend in the long term, so I believe that at this point you should sell bitcoin and only Short-term trading bitcoin. The market is fluctuating continuously and bitcoin prices can continue to drop sharply at any time so you exit immediately bitcoin without much loss.
bitcoinveda

Activity: 378

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 08:14:24 AM

I don't think so because now it is the right time to buy Bitcoin because already the price of Bitcoin decreased more than 700$ in the market. So it is always good to buy the Bitcoin when it is below $10k, in the future, there is a huge chance for people who are investing now.
xitrum

Activity: 392

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 10:03:03 AM

You can see that the market is fluctuating continuously and bitcoin prices are dropping sharply in the past, the market is fluctuating continuously and I believe that bitcoin prices will be able to continue falling sharply at any time. The market is in the downtrend phase so that bitcoin prices can recover to the $ 20000 mark is not possible in 2018.

welchmgra

Activity: 77

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 09:23:11 AM

I don't think so because now it is the right time to buy Bitcoin because already the price of Bitcoin decreased more than 700$ in the market. So it is always good to buy the Bitcoin when it is below $10k, in the future, there is a huge chance for people who are investing now.
Actually it is depending on your need, if you need to convert your bitcoin in to your fiat currency for fulfilling some of your needs, then no doubt that it is the best time to sell, but if you can afford to hold your bitcoin for some more time then you should try to wait for some more time.
kyle999

Activity: 475

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 01:49:40 PM

For bitcoin buyers since their price drops in the past month, it's good to have those first hold until the end of this year is big enough.
Yunbalo

Activity: 191

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 02:25:31 PM

If the selling time of the BTC depends on what you buy at which price, but if the price is higher than from the time you buy, you can arbitrarily sell them at any time.
ivankoh

Activity: 1428
Merit: 120

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 08:56:49 PM

You can see that the market is fluctuating continuously and bitcoin prices are dropping sharply in the past, the market is fluctuating continuously and I believe that bitcoin prices will be able to continue falling sharply at any time. The market is in the downtrend phase so that bitcoin prices can recover to the $ 20000 mark is not possible in 2018.
The market is volatile and anything can happen during this time so investors should have strategies for themselves to overcome this difficult period. I believe Bitcoin should not be sold at the moment because its price is very low, please follow the market to make the right decision.

feelideb

Activity: 770
Merit: 101

fLibero.financial

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 09:44:06 PM

Bitcoin is not to be sold! If anything, you should be buying a lots more of  bitcoin for a good return in the future. Cryptocurrency is still very new and lots more people don't know about bitcoin yet.

ervinmadureri

Activity: 302

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 10:42:06 PM

You can see that the days of bitcoin prices are constantly falling, so I believe that at this time you should sell bitcoin and should not invest long term in bitcoin, you can see that the market is constantly sharply down and now the bitcoin price has dropped to $ 7,500 and no sign of recovery. This period should only be short-term investment and trading day to minimize risk.
coinluisa

Activity: 626

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 10:47:15 PM

Selling bitcoin now is not good because market is not good now all coins dropping if you sell it now it will cause of losses instead to get a good profit. Maybe wait next few months if there's changes in the market.

BetFury                                                 
🐥Twitter | 📩 Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 |YouTube 🍿|Reddit 🕹 
                                                Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                               
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: