Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 08:06:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you think its the right time to sell Bitcoin ?  (Read 3583 times)
Cling18

Activity: 1708
Merit: 126

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 11:22:02 PM

Do you think it will be the best time to sell as there are two kind of speculations one says the value of bitcoin will reach $20,000 by 2018 and there are also speculations that the bitcoin might go through a dump in upcoming days but i know we cannot believe into random predictions by random users due to the volatility of bitcoin but i need some suggestions whether to hold on to bitcoin or sell it out and invest some of it into altcoins and then wait for the price drop to reinvest into bitcoin which i am not sure will happen or not.

I think it would be risky to sell bitcoin now because as we can see, the valuenof bitcoin has been so unstable and shakey these days. It is important that we'll know when to sell and when to hodl. Selling in this kind of situation might just lead to uncertain losses.
miyong

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 11:44:57 PM

This is the best time to buy more bitcoin and not to sell our btc.  Let us all wait for the btc price to rise.  That is our goal,  to gain more,  how can we achieve our goal if we are going to sell our btc in this very low price.

MyCryptoBank  ――  Legal and Reliable Crypto Bank
Whitepaper  ――  CRYPTOBANK FOR CRYPTOCOMMUNITY  ――  Announce
―― Medium ―― YouTube ―― LinkedIn ―― Telegram ―― Facebook ―― Twitter ――
Wallflower28

Activity: 378
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 11:55:07 PM

I already sold my bitcoins to avoid blaming myself when crash goes on. As of now, I do not look with my wallet because it is a heart breaking moment to me. But then, I encourage you to but bitcoin because we don't know if tomorrow will be the season of bull run. I will buy BTC but I will wait till it fluctuates around 5500K dollars.

Taufik blackspade team

Activity: 431
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 12:55:24 AM

There are some people who got profit from waiting patiently until the price begin to rise then selling it. On the contrary, instead of selling there are some people that buy on that condition, even I don't know what they're doing, whether they could see a really really small opportunity or they're just doing it without thinking carefully in it. Some did earn profit, and some didn't. The case is solved when you could see the chance and take advantage or not.
Felipeo

Activity: 476
Merit: 262

EOSABC

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 03:04:11 AM

The right time to sell your bitcoins is when you're in need of money. If you ask the question related to the Fiat price then there will never be a right time as there will be fluctuations all the time. So sell them if you need money in real life otherwise hold them for years.

◆Telegram  ♠️ ♣️ ♥️ ♦️    www.eosabc.io   ♦️ ♣️ ♥️ ♠️  ◆Whitepaper
♠️   EOSABC redefine games with blockchain   ♠️
♥️  Win EOS on eosabc.io Everyday    ♥️
Profesor_kodok

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 03:15:32 AM

In my opinion. the right time to sell bitcoin is the end of the year because at the end of the year bitcoin will increase
Panunggalan

Activity: 139
Merit: 5

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 05:28:15 AM

the right time to sell bitcoin is when the price of bitcoin is rising its price, currently the price of bitcoin is declining, so don't sell coins now, we will definitely lose, save our coins first, wait for the price of bitcoin to rise then we sell our coins .

◖◖RealtyReturns◗◗
╣╣Cross-Border Blockchain-based Real Estate Marketplace╠╠
herateza

Activity: 69

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 06:15:53 AM

For me, this is not the right time to sell bitcoin. Extend your patience to wait for some more months or by the end of this year because I believe that it will rise again like what happened the last year 2017, it was December when it was high to the fullest. As what I heard and read from many comments that the end of the year is a profitable stage in crypto. So let us wait and witness to that.
ashkanm

Activity: 238

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 07:53:49 AM

It really depends on how much profit you've made so far.Keep believe on bitcoin price and believe that the price of it will continuously increase. Some people are spreading bad news because they only want to dump the price of bitcoin by spreading rumors so that they will be able to buy more bitcoin at the lower price and when they will buy then they will support bitcoin and they know that after the end of this year the price of bitcoin will reach to $50000 or more.
coinscircle

Activity: 202
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 11:19:52 PM

Do you think it will be the best time to sell as there are two kind of speculations one says the value of bitcoin will reach $20,000 by 2018 and there are also speculations that the bitcoin might go through a dump in upcoming days but i know we cannot believe into random predictions by random users due to the volatility of bitcoin but i need some suggestions whether to hold on to bitcoin or sell it out and invest some of it into altcoins and then wait for the price drop to reinvest into bitcoin which i am not sure will happen or not.
I believe we should not hold the bitcoin at this point, you can see that the market is fluctuating continuously and bitcoin prices are in the bearish trend in the long term, so in order to be able to trade successfully at the moment This is very difficult. You can see that the market will fluctuate more and more in the future, so I think you should keep the dollar.
strongwarrior238

Activity: 294

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 11:55:45 PM

I believe that this time you should sell bitcoin, because according to my analysis, bitcoin prices will probably continue to decline in the near future. The market is in a bear market for a long time and now the bitcoin price is correcting at $ 7100, according to my analysis, the price of bitcoin will probably drop to $ 6000 in the near future so you should not keep bitcoin.
Asawakobana2017

Activity: 322
Merit: 20

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 01:43:06 AM

I believe that this time you should sell bitcoin, because according to my analysis, bitcoin prices will probably continue to decline in the near future. The market is in a bear market for a long time and now the bitcoin price is correcting at $ 7100, according to my analysis, the price of bitcoin will probably drop to $ 6000 in the near future so you should not keep bitcoin.
The right time to sell bitcoin is unknown, because it is depend upon the price and also with our needs. If the price is low that was really not the right time to sell, but if we have needs and sell it for good even if we are in a huge dip we cannot also say that we are doing wrong by selling it for our needs.
IanKaramazov

Activity: 79

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2018, 01:55:15 AM

Thar market is on the way down right now so think twice before you sell.
If you bough btc when it was 100 bucks then go for it. But people who buy 7k, 8k would not want to sell at this price.
C_G Modern Assets

Activity: 6

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 02:02:26 AM

Markets shouldn't be selling off on the ETF news overnight because we were told it would be pushed back to the end of September a few weeks ago.

I have a theory. The long term whales are selling to destroy the media price manipulation. I think the Bloomberg crypto team take personal positions then try and move the market in their favour through their tweets. Whales have caught on an are destroying their trades.
pragna

Activity: 1582
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 04:30:00 AM

I think no prediction will work where no body can control its market. So its fully upto you that how much BTC do you have and how much you want to sell. You can just keep patience for market up. If you have enough BTC and money crisis you can sell otherwise you should keep it stored into deep freeze. We can just hope that market will back its previous condition. be a lucky man.
Farhan786

Activity: 308

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 06:21:45 AM

No. It is not the right time to sell bitcoin. Bitcoin has just recovered a bit after the dip fluctuation. Its price will go up in the future. I am sure that it will rise very high and bitcoin will surprise as with the price of it this year toward the end.
onepiece1995

Activity: 238

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 05:53:33 AM

If in my opinion, the more ico or altcoin, the bitcoin enthusiasts will become more likely at the end of the year. bitcoin will reach the highest price of the previous year. if it is possible to dump it, it might be smaller. I believe bitcoin will definitely rise very dramatically.
Hobo66

Activity: 1344
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 02:38:56 PM

If in my opinion, the more ico or altcoin, the bitcoin enthusiasts will become more likely at the end of the year. bitcoin will reach the highest price of the previous year. if it is possible to dump it, it might be smaller. I believe bitcoin will definitely rise very dramatically.
Everyone has the right to take their own decision, but I think that in current time it is not a wise decision to sell your bitcoin. Currently bitcoin price is trading too much low, and therefore I do not think that it is the right time to sell your bitcoin, it is instead better to wait for some more time.

Code:
                                  ██▄▄              ▄▄██
                                   █████▄        ▄█████
      ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄     █████▄      ▄█████      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄███████████▄    █████████████▄    █████▄    ▄█████   ▄▄███████████▄    █████     █████
 █████▀▀▀▀██████   ██████▀▀▀██████    █████▄  ▄█████   ▄█████▀▀▀▀▀█████▄   █████   █████
█████  ▄▄█████▀▀   █████     █████     █████▄▄█████    █████       █████    █████ █████
██████████▀▀       █████     █████      ██████████     █████       █████     █████████
 ██████▀ ▄▄▄█▄     █████     █████       ████████      ▀█████▄▄▄▄▄█████▀      ███████
  ▀████████████    █████     █████        █████        ▀▀███████████▀         █████
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           █████
                                                                             █████
                                                                            █████
                                                                           █████
                    ▄▄▄████▄
▀████▄▄▄          ▄██████████
 ▀███████▄       ▄██████████
  ▀████████      ██████████
   █████████    ██████████▀
    █████████  ▄█████████▀
     █████████ ██████████
      ██████████████████
      ▀████████████████
       ▀█████████████▀
        ▀████████████▀
         ▀██████████▀
           ▀███████▀
tnabielec

Activity: 34

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2018, 02:45:10 PM

Instead of the price action if would turn my eyes towards the fundamentals of Bitcoin and what is happening besides the price fluctuating. There has never been this much good news coming almost daily, traditional stock exchanges giving investors the ability to add cryptocurrencies to their portfolio. Bitcoin ETF has been the talk of the town in SEC now more than ever. Yahoo Finance just announced they're offering Bitcoin aswell.

Only reason i''d recommend selling BTC right now is if you're trader trying to grow your stack. And that's the only reason.
Helen Jessica

Activity: 30

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 06:20:44 PM

i think its still not the right time to sell your bitcoin you should wait a bit longer.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: