Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 08:30:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 [117] 118 119 120 121 »
  Print  
Author Topic: -- Miner's Official Coin LAUNCH - NUGGETS (NUGS) --  (Read 121474 times)
Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1530

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2013, 06:22:20 PM

You... Uh.... Sure did...?
I like it! Not that I'd mine it. I don't wanna get my fingers messy.

Hahahaa.

What's funny is that a total ShitCoin, and properly named so, got a free (no bounties paid) SHT pool aka Shit-Pond and a free Block-Explorer aka Public Toilet and a nice generous faucet aka shit-pipe, going in the first few hours after launch.

And here's nuggets (snd other unknown small alt coins) after 3 months and I offered plenty of bounties and yet nobody pitched in.

Riddle me that!

iXcoin - Welcome to the F U T U R E!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2013, 04:51:02 AM

This is what I've been trying to tell everyone about Bitcoin and alt coins.  There's no way they were an accident.  There's no way the powers printing fiat will walk away and lose power.  Given all major fiats are now in their death throws, they needed a new currency to replace the dying once and they needed the masses to embrace them. 

As I've said all along:  Bitcoin will get that ETF - it is a 100% certainty in my mind.

And here's some scientific proof to further support my theory.  Yes, the real shit will hit the fan within 2 years, I expect.

In October of 2011, New Scientist reported that a scientific study on the global financial system was undertaken by three complex systems theorists at the Swiss Federal Institute of Technology in Zurich, Switzerland. The conclusion of the study revealed what many theorists and observers have noted for years, decades, and indeed, even centuries: “An analysis of the relationships between 43,000 transnational corporations has identified a relatively small group of companies, mainly banks, with disproportionate power over the global economy.” As one of the researchers stated, “Reality is so complex, we must move away from dogma, whether it’s conspiracy theories or free-market… Our analysis is reality-based.” Using a database which listed 37 million companies and investors worldwide, the researchers studied all 43,060 trans-national corporations (TNCs), including the share ownerships linking them.[1]

The mapping of ‘power’ was through the construction of a model showing which companies controlled which other companies through shareholdings. The web of ownership revealed a core of 1,318 companies with ties to two or more other companies. This ‘core’ was found to own roughly 80% of global revenues for the entire set of 43,000 TNCs. And then came what the researchers referred to as the “super-entity” of 147 tightly-knit companies, which all own each other, and collectively own 40% of the total wealth in the entire network. One of the researchers noted, “In effect, less than 1 per cent of the companies were able to control 40 per cent of the entire network.” This network poses a huge risk to the global economy, as, “If one [company] suffers distress… this propagates.” The study was undertaken with a data set established prior to the economic crisis, thus, as the financial crisis forced some banks to die (Lehman Bros.) and others to merge, the “super-entity” would now be even more connected, concentrated, and problematic for the economy.[2]

In the United States, five banks control half the economy: JP Morgan Chase, Bank of America, Citigroup, Wells Fargo, and Goldman Sachs Group collectively held $8.5 trillion in assets at the end of 2011, which equals roughly 56% of the U.S. economy. This data was according to central bankers at the Federal Reserve. In 2007, the assets of the largest banks amounted to 43% of the U.S. economy. Thus, the crisis has made the banks bigger and more powerful than ever. Because the government invoked “too big to fail,” meaning that the big banks will be saved because they are very important, the big banks have incentive to make continued and bigger risks, because they will be bailed out in the end. Essentially, it’s an insurance policy for criminal risk-taking behaviour.

Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2013, 12:38:21 AM

Brilliant is as Brilliant does.

I said last month that after the Bitcoin ETF there would be a country which would switch completely to Bitcoin or an alt coin.

Well, I just got blind sided, cause it didn't take until next year like I predicted and its not India, Argentina or Brasil, but rather the unexpected ISRAEL.

I cannot find this in English but it's today's article.  Today in Europe.  Just translate it from Romanian.

http://ipad.capital.ro/187566

And BTW:  the BRICS will most likely choose Bitcoin but Israel likes to keep it real.  They will make their own currency or maybe choose an existing one, an alt coin and it will be sha.

frobley

Activity: 708
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 13, 2013, 07:32:02 AM

I said last month that after the Bitcoin ETF there would be a country which would switch completely to Bitcoin or an alt coin.

Well, I just got blind sided, cause it didn't take until next year like I predicted and its not India, Argentina or Brasil, but rather the unexpected ISRAEL.

I cannot find this in English but it's today's article.  Today in Europe.  Just translate it from Romanian.

And BTW:  the BRICS will most likely choose Bitcoin but Israel likes to keep it real.  They will make their own currency or maybe choose an existing one, an alt coin and it will be sha.

The article does not mention crypto coins - is merely an announcement of moving to a cashless, more traceable world.
Most people on these boards I would expect know what's coming before it happens.
Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2013, 04:11:42 PM

The article does not mention crypto coins - is merely an announcement of moving to a cashless, more traceable world.
Most people on these boards I would expect know what's coming before it happens.

A cashless society means Crypto Money, just look at the trend.  And of course that means getting chipped.  Bitcoin means chipping down the road as well which is why I've said all along this is noting more than a government ruse.

So when are you gonna tell me that dream, Frobley?  Man, it's still irritating me.  Would appreciate it.

frobley

View Profile
October 13, 2013, 07:25:17 PM

A cashless society means Crypto Money, just look at the trend.  And of course that means getting chipped.  Bitcoin means chipping down the road as well which is why I've said all along this is noting more than a government ruse.

So when are you gonna tell me that dream, Frobley?  Man, it's still irritating me.  Would appreciate it.

Let's just say I dreamt NUGs were in demand, If that doesn't tell you how detached from reality dreams are....
Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2013, 10:27:27 PM
Last edit: October 13, 2013, 11:33:20 PM by Vlad2Vlad

Let's just say I dreamt NUGs were in demand, If that doesn't tell you how detached from reality dreams are....

I figured that much, or I had a hunch.

This is my 5th time asking.  Can you give me the details?  The more the details the better, even the smallest details like colors you saw or sounds you heard or feelings you had in this dream.  Trust me, it's important.  

Just PM me if you think it's ridiculous.  I'm being serious.  Thank you!

Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2013, 03:11:43 PM

Sent you a PM, Frobley.

Ok, so who wants to sell some NUGS?  10 LTC for every 400,000 NUGS.

surebet

Activity: 495
Merit: 507

View Profile
October 14, 2013, 09:15:42 PM

A cashless society means Crypto Money, just look at the trend.  And of course that means getting chipped.  

Man, your credit must be terrible if you never heard of a small outfit called VISA.
Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2013, 09:24:38 PM

A cashless society means Crypto Money, just look at the trend.  And of course that means getting chipped.  

Man, your credit must be terrible if you never heard of a small outfit called VISA.

Lol, seriously?  Visa has been around for decades.  You must be broke to have never heard of CASH Money.

You do understand the term:  CASHLESS SOCIETY.  It means literally, NO CASH available in the system, ANYWHERE!

surebet

Activity: 495
Merit: 507

View Profile
October 14, 2013, 10:00:28 PM

The rare occasions I handle cash is paying for parking in a specific place and the odd food delivery.

Lol if you still use cash significantly in TYOOL 2013.
Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2013, 10:35:15 PM

The rare occasions I handle cash is paying for parking in a specific place and the odd food delivery.

Lol if you still use cash significantly in TYOOL 2013.

I don't use cash to buy anything but I do use cash to store away my savings, trillions are being saved by people off the books. Why?  Cause bail-ins are coming en masse, and lots of people don't wanna have anything to do with banks.

Cash, a nice option to have.

Hippie Tech
aka Amenstop
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 1001

All cryptos are FIAT digital currency. Do not use.

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2013, 12:37:58 AM

The ancient hebrew and sumarian #6 looks like the letter 'W'. WWW is the mark of the beast.

If the world goes cashless, we're FUCKED.

Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2013, 01:30:33 AM

The ancient hebrew and sumarian #6 looks like the letter 'W'. WWW is the mark of the beast.

If the world goes cashless, we're FUCKED.

When, not if, the world goes cashless they'll chip everyone.  The chip is already FDA Approved for human implants and ready to go.

Just google VeriChip, it was initially made by DigitalAngel (angel of light?) and it's all ready to go en masse and you're gonna pay $10 per month for maintenance.   At least that was the cost a few years ago when I researched it.

frobley

View Profile
October 15, 2013, 10:10:30 PM

A cashless society means Crypto Money, just look at the trend.  And of course that means getting chipped.  Bitcoin means chipping down the road as well which is why I've said all along this is nothing more than a government ruse.

I thought about it. With a step back you make perfect sense.
just_me

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

Jesus Christ Saves Sinners

View Profile
October 16, 2013, 11:43:39 AM

What is going on with nuggets ?

Today is the day that the Lord has made, lets be glad and rejoice in it
Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2013, 06:10:42 PM

The slow death of Litecoin and Scrypt coins continues, Litecoin now at .012500.  Lol, massive 40% drop in under 30 days since I called for it's sad pathetic death.

Don't you computer geniuses understand the concept of inverse or negative correlation?  I no longer have to check Bitcoin's price, I simply look at the value of Litecoin (and scrypt coins in general) and if it has a huge drop in price then I know with certainty that Bitcoin's price has spiked. 

Those seeking refuge or riches in Litecoin: Beware! The coming, imminent, massive run in Bitcoin will destroy it, along with over 90% of alts, especially scrypt.  The writing is in the wall, just take a look. 

And coincidently, ixCoin keeps tracking Bitcoin, the positive correlation I spoke of a while back.

inform

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2013, 06:15:39 PM

i am interest this
jackjack
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1233

May Bitcoin be touched by his Noodly Appendage

View Profile
October 18, 2013, 06:21:25 PM

i am interest this
Wise man

Own address: 19QkqAza7BHFTuoz9N8UQkryP4E9jHo4N3 - Pywallet support: 1AQDfx22pKGgXnUZFL1e4UKos3QqvRzNh5 - Bitcointalk++ script support: 1Pxeccscj1ygseTdSV1qUqQCanp2B2NMM2
Pywallet: instructions. Encrypted wallet support, export/import keys/addresses, backup wallets, export/import CSV data from/into wallet, merge wallets, delete/import addresses and transactions, recover altcoins sent to bitcoin addresses, sign/verify messages and files with Bitcoin addresses, recover deleted wallets, etc.
frobley

View Profile
October 18, 2013, 10:37:47 PM

strange account created 21 june, all posts made today
Pages: « 1 ... 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 [117] 118 119 120 121 »
  Print  

Jump to: