Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 08:38:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 [86] 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 »
  Print  
Author Topic: -- Miner's Official Coin LAUNCH - NUGGETS (NUGS) --  (Read 121474 times)
DeathAndTaxes
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1079

Gerald Davis

View Profile
July 25, 2013, 03:05:34 PM

what kind of fucking date is "9/1415"?

The 9th Vladidump in the year of our Vlad, 1415.  Since there is no 1:1 relationship between the modern calender and the reformed Vladius calender, if anything happens on any day for any reason Vlad can claim it is 9/1415.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Rampion
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1018

View Profile
July 25, 2013, 03:08:33 PM

if You accumulate just 5 different coins, it will be nearly impossible to not make at least 6 figures and if you know how and when to sell the top, the frenzy, you can make at least $1 million?  Why, cause this is the worlds largest Ponzi scheme, there is no real value or real product, and only a few coins will survive and eventually they will choose one for the whole globe but this Ponzi shceme, everyone here is in on the bottom floor which is a guarantee of millions if you're smart.  buy, mine and hold.good luck.

And you wonder why people call you a scammer? You're calling altcoins (including your own I assume) a Ponzi scheme. You're admitting to trying to run a Ponzi.

I think I'm still here because I'm intensely curious how someone like this manages to function in real life (just barely it appears). And I'm curious why shameless no-innovation clonecoins still manage to get users. This one hasn't appeared terribly successful, but sadly that seems to not be because of its complete lack of technical merits, but just because of it having a crazy rambling promoter.

Ok, this fucker is now far less funny.
Nice catch AgentME

This was obvious from the very beginning.

Vlad is just a delusional crazy biggot of the most extreme kind, and plus he is a greedy one.

Quite fun tough.

Rampion
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1018

View Profile
July 25, 2013, 03:22:58 PM

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=fwiw

my little girl is like that and I'm still shocked and she's my little girl.
You got me

+1

That is perfect. I am so going to use that!

I don't get it.  It was a compliment.

how many times have you guys seen the class clown to be a girl....EVER?  I have never seen it and I've gone to 3 large high schools.

How many really funny women comedians have you guys seen?  I can't name one by name but I've seen like maybe 2.  and please don't start with it's a man's world.  funny is funny and for some reason women are not naturally very funny.  it's just another fact....no big deal.  I don't get mad when women say men can't multi-task.  Why would I, I can barely do one thing at once, it's the truth why would I get mad.  People are so sensitive that they can't handle even basic truths that are all around them.

so yes, my little girl is hilarious and that shocked me cause it's so unusual.  I didn't expect that and I think it's a great gift.

Or perhaps that your own biased to your daughter can break through your blatant 1940's ways of thinking.

I wasn't plus oneing you I was plus oneing JackJack for his humor on how to google stuff (which obviously you don't know how to do). I don't know why I haven't seen that website before but it is awesome. and I am certainly going to use it.

I know  you were +1 her (It's not a he, that's why this entire conversation about her being funny being a gift) I just didn't get the humor.  I didn't see any website or a link so maybe that's why everyone is laughing and I'm not. 

I'm fair to my kids just as I am to strangers.  I expect my girl to succeed but I teach her already her role is to listen to her husband but her luck is she gets to choose which man she gets to want to listen to.  I tell her now, and she's only 4, you marry an idiot you have to be submissive to an idiot so make sure you marry a smart guy and if you don't too bad.  Don't try to outman your man, even if you're smarter, let him lead and God will give him the wisdom he needs.  Kids need the right role players in the family to grow up confident and too much today the woman is the man and the man is this idiot who doesn't know anything and is pushed aside by the mother.  That's not right and it's not true, it's reverse sexism and it damages the self confidence of boys and turns them into cowards and insecure sexual confused boys, it's tragic and it happens a lot cause of the bullshit in the media people buy into and don't even realize it.

So yeah, my daughter cracks me up all the time.  She's like a real comedian man.  And that's not breaking my 1940's sexism, it's reality. Tell me how many women class clowns you had in school growing up cause I never saw one.

and why is it that almost no woman comedian is funny except like maybe 2 and even those don't compare to any of the top 50 men comedians, am I supposed to ignore all reality now like the idiots who ignored the earth was round, that's just plain stupid?  I mean that's like 1000 to 1 difference in the comedy world so something is up and I think it's just genes, the male genes for some reason carry the comedic thing way more and I have no idea why.  while even a crappy or average male comedian can make you laugh pretty good and it's not the crude rumor cause lots of guys are funny just with their body language or how they talk or their imagination or observations while women just look like they try to act funny, most overtly try to just imitate men which is just annoying. 

Women are lame comics, that's not 1940, that's right now and it will be the same in 2000 years cause that's just part of the role of men and women play.  Men fart and make you laugh and women don't.  it's that simple, nothing sexist or backwards.  man, not even plain obvious truths can get through the brainwashed political correctness women are equal bullshit they stuffed down our throats for the last 20 years.  it's absurd, just look around and believe what's real not what this decades idiots teach you.

Wow, i guess calling the CPS was not such a bad idea.

21stcenturymoney

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2013, 03:43:02 PM

Like this new guy asked me a few days ago if I could open my command line (black box thing) to communicate with him that way?  What?  What a weird request.  I didn't do it cause it make me suspicious but why would anyone want to communicate that way when we can just email or text or Skype or anything.

I mean, I might not be computer savvy but if I let you in my command box I think you get access to my computer.  Am I being just paranoid here or what?

Are you talking about me asking you if you know how to use the cmd line?    That was because you asked me how to mine.   The best/easiest way to do that right now is by typing in the commands in the command line.   It had nothing to do with communicating with me me, or giving me access.  Was just a simple question to see if you could even be able to follow instructions of what to type to then mine.  Oh well, so that is why you never really replied, your loss.

And if you don't know why not to use Skype

hotcoldcoin

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 25, 2013, 03:45:07 PM

and PM me your BTC addy, I'll just never see it on here so I can send you that .1BTC for mocking me.  I hope you weren't joking, I hope it was you.  I'm trusting you.  It is your style so I buy it.  I just some other guy do the titanic one that's why I thought maybe it was some other guy but maybe he was just copying your idea, you know, like open source.
Are you really tipping me for mocking you? If so 19QkqAza7BHFTuoz9N8UQkryP4E9jHo4N3

What? Bitcoin?  Those are worthless!  

You need to get some more NUG NUG NUGGIES!   I have tipped you, and a few other random people, the sacred total of 9.1415 NUGs for your involvement in this spectacular spectical of never-ending fun.

PerfectAgent

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

Still the Best 1973

View Profile
July 25, 2013, 03:54:10 PM

The question is whether there are any miners to confirm the transactions!

░▒▓█ Coinroll.it - 1% House Edge Dice Game █▓▒░ • Coinroll Thread • *FREE* 100 BTC Raffle
BTC Address: 14qkEkmoWQbgF4EMB6F5m8p3LU1D8UK32D ||||||||||| NMC Address: N8xv7xXnLnRgSvQCRK9vwndsH2HBAifs3C
hotcoldcoin

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 25, 2013, 04:10:33 PM

The really weird thing is - the network is still chugging along.   Taking its time now and then, but not dead yet.   There may be 2, 3, even 4 miners on at a time!    Who knows how long these contrarian miners will last.

Only 2000 more blocks to go until forking fun.    I was hoping someone would at least attack the network before then.   There ain't no checkpoints in that there code, wiiiiide open.   

DeathAndTaxes
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1079

Gerald Davis

View Profile
July 26, 2013, 01:20:04 AM

So spots got listed on http://coinmarketcap.com/

Kinda hard to imagine that in less than 3 days it corrected the flaws in NUG code, had two pools created, had two block explorers created, got listed on an exchange and got listed on coinmarketcap.  Now it is still a semi-usless scamcoin clone but really the only difference between it and the fixed NUG is the lack of Vlad.

Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570

Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2013, 01:25:01 AM

This thread is like this guy's diary. It's out of control.

It's spelled 'diarrhea'

87 pages
1,700 posts
16,000 pageviews

all within 2 weeks.

How the hell did I miss this?
Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1530

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2013, 02:38:47 AM

anybody know when the new wallet with twobits VGB fix will be ready?  I'm getting an average miner built by tomorrow hopefully and I'd like to mine Nuggets but I don't want to download this current wallet just to mess it up later or lose the coins I mine.

His current fix I don't know to do using a new computer.  should I download the current wallet now and then his fix or how  does it work?  TIA

iXcoin - Welcome to the F U T U R E!
Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2013, 02:43:38 AM

It's spelled 'diarrhea'

87 pages
1,700 posts
16,000 pageviews

all within 2 weeks.

\\

LESS than two weeks.

haters kept moving It to off-topic to kill the coin.  This coin has been said it will die since day one yet everyone is now cloning it.

towbits I think fixed my VGB protocol but I'm not sure it's ready for the client yet.  I'm an economist so I depend on these programmers who have helped me and the bounties I have put out to get the coin right.

I paid to get it launched but nothing from the Vlad Golden Blocks to the premine went wrong.  I did give away the entire 1.57 million premined coins cause too many haters now so I have little left for bounties but I'm trying my best to get some BTC to help pay for bounties but it's not easy.

Welcome to the board BTW....I'm the guy who invented VGB protocol, WEV (and the internet, of course) don't mind the many many haters here.

Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2013, 02:48:57 AM

Kinda hard to imagine that in less than 3 days it corrected the flaws in NUG code, had two pools created, had two block explorers created, got listed on an exchange and got listed on coinmarketcap.  Now it is still a semi-usless scamcoin clone but really the only difference between it and the fixed NUG is the lack of Vlad.

Amazing what lies and pump and dump does, eh?  He said VGB was working when it wasn't he promised his miners precious metals....so far nothing but lies.

yeah, I'm impressed.  Oh, and a bot program which got him nearly 10,000 views in under 24 hours with less than 60 orginal posts since the rest were his. All lies from top to bottom.

Not sure why you're here when you could be posting on that "real" board.  Pump and dumper scammers come and go, I'm here for the long run. I wanna do things right or not at all. We'll see in the end if the pumper scammer wins or the honest guy.  Since he cloned my coin with ZERO changes (and no his super blocks were not working, It was a lie, MarkM confirmed it a few days ago) we'll see which coin wins, given both coins are identical except mine is the original and truthful while his Is full of lies and pump and dump schemes.  People will catch on eventually.

Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2013, 02:53:01 AM

The really weird thing is - the network is still chugging along.   Taking its time now and then, but not dead yet.   There may be 2, 3, even 4 miners on at a time!    Who knows how long these contrarian miners will last.

Only 2000 more blocks to go until forking fun.    I was hoping someone would at least attack the network before then.   There ain't no checkpoints in that there code, wiiiiide open.   

I have been praying for a killer attack to kill this coin, if that is God's will, to get me out of this mess from which I have gained nothing but lost so much time and money.

Please attack at will if you feel it's right.  this was the number 1 reason I wanted a SHA256 coin, let the people choose the coins they want but the miners wanted scrypt and now they don't wanna mine it.

from now on will do a coin exactly how I want.  Miners obviously have no idea what they want.

And women....don't get me started.....it's way too early and my kids aren't even in bed yet.  Except for the funny noodlie chick......she's funny and that's a shocker but we already settled that.

PerfectAgent

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

Still the Best 1973

View Profile
July 26, 2013, 02:56:11 AM

anybody know when the new wallet with twobits VGB fix will be ready?  I'm getting an average miner built by tomorrow hopefully and I'd like to mine Nuggets but I don't want to download this current wallet just to mess it up later or lose the coins I mine.

If you're lucky, you'll be one of about three people mining this coin.

It's spelled 'diarrhea'

87 pages
1,700 posts
16,000 pageviews

all within 2 weeks.

\\

LESS than two weeks.

haters kept moving It to off-topic to kill the coin.  This coin has been said it will die since day one yet everyone is now cloning it.
It's in off-topic because nobody talked about the coin in any significant capacity. In any case, if this move kills it, it wasn't worth anything in the first place.

BTW....I'm the guy who invented VGB protocol.

*snicker snicker*

░▒▓█ Coinroll.it - 1% House Edge Dice Game █▓▒░ • Coinroll Thread • *FREE* 100 BTC Raffle
BTC Address: 14qkEkmoWQbgF4EMB6F5m8p3LU1D8UK32D ||||||||||| NMC Address: N8xv7xXnLnRgSvQCRK9vwndsH2HBAifs3C
Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2013, 02:58:25 AM

HOLY SHIT VLAD!!

WHAT DID YOU DO TO MY WORLD?

Ahahahaahhahaa.   Had it been with a clever proverb from Vladiticus 12:7, it would have been priceless.

iGotSpots
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1054

CPU Web Mining 🕸️ on webmining.io

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2013, 03:02:25 AM

I get shit done, son

iGotSpots
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2013, 03:03:20 AM

I have been praying for a killer attack to kill this coin, if that is God's will, to get me out of this mess from which I have gained nothing but lost so much time and money.

Please attack at will if you feel it's right.  this was the number 1 reason I wanted a SHA256 coin, let the people choose the coins they want but the miners wanted scrypt and now they don't wanna mine it.

from now on will do a coin exactly how I want.  Miners obviously have no idea what they want.

And women....don't get me started.....it's way too early and my kids aren't even in bed yet.  Except for the funny noodlie chick......she's funny and that's a shocker but we already settled that.

You sure you want to issue that challenge?

Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2013, 03:06:32 AM

if You accumulate just 5 different coins, it will be nearly impossible to not make at least 6 figures and if you know how and when to sell the top, the frenzy, you can make at least $1 million?  Why, cause this is the worlds largest Ponzi scheme, there is no real value or real product, and only a few coins will survive and eventually they will choose one for the whole globe but this Ponzi shceme, everyone here is in on the bottom floor which is a guarantee of millions if you're smart.  buy, mine and hold.good luck.

And you wonder why people call you a scammer? You're calling altcoins (including your own I assume) a Ponzi scheme. You're admitting to trying to run a Ponzi.

I think I'm still here because I'm intensely curious how someone like this manages to function in real life (just barely it appears). And I'm curious why shameless no-innovation clonecoins still manage to get users. This one hasn't appeared terribly successful, but sadly that seems to not be because of its complete lack of technical merits, but just because of it having a crazy rambling promoter.

Ok, this fucker is now far less funny.
Nice catch AgentME

This was obvious from the very beginning.

Vlad is just a delusional crazy biggot of the most extreme kind, and plus he is a greedy one.

Quite fun tough.

So greedy I gave all my coins away and so far not one person has pitched in to help woth bounties except r3.

Very greedy.  You should be greedy like me and get rich like me.  Launch a coin, spend 16+ hours on the thread per night, spend cash on bounties, give all the coins away and get nothing but shit back, priest.

And I turned down the meds when my son died.  That's the worst thing - you'll never got off that stuff but your presumption tells me you said yes to Xanax.  Sorry to hear it, priest.

Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2013, 03:23:59 AM

You serious?   That was my top reason besides merge mining for SHA256 (so miners can easily kill CrapCoins as they come out) but you miners pushed me into scrypt by a large margin and i was foolish to listen, just so the coin wouldn't get killed and you miners would have an edge yet you're not mining a coin where I obeyed 99% of everything you asked for and the only error, the premine meant for bounties ai corrected and gave away. I'm starting to think this coin isn't right for me (too much time from my kids, too much ridicule and no rewards) but I just don't easily give up on anything until its dead so I prayed for it to get killed completely so I've been expecting a massive attack. 

Now is the perfect Time before the golden blocks kick in and more miner come in then a 51% attack will be harder.

I dedicated this coin to the miners and gave away all the coins, I further committed this coin to my God, the living God of Abraham, Joseph and Isaac, I dare dare and all to attack it.  If it dies it's not God's will for me and I am relieved to be done with this coin.  If nobody can kill it then I Know it's from God and then I know this coin will succeed and then I'll know no force  will stop it.

So yes, I dare, challenge and invite any and all attacks to kill this coin (Nuggets) NOW while there's only a few miners and it's your best chance!  I fear not for it is not my will I'm after.  To all of you who hate me and this coin and what it stands for, to all those who hate and mock the mere mention of God,  DO YOUR WORST, DO IT NOW!!![/b]

iGotSpots
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2013, 03:28:16 AM

You serious?   That was my top reason besides merge mining for SHA256 (so miners can easily kill CrapCoins as they come out) but you miners pushed me into scrypt by a large margin and i was foolish to listen, just so the coin wouldn't get killed and you miners would have an edge yet you're not mining a coin where I obeyed 99% of everything you asked for and the only error, the premine meant for bounties ai corrected and gave away. I'm starting to think this coin isn't right for me (too much time from my kids, too much ridicule and no rewards) but I just don't easily give up on anything until its dead so I prayed for it to get killed completely so I've been expecting a massive attack. 

Now is the perfect Time before the golden blocks kick in and more miner come in then a 51% attack will be harder.

I dedicated this coin to the miners and gave away all the coins, I further committed this coin to my God, the living God of Abraham, Joseph and Isaac, I dare dare and all to attack it.  If it dies it's not God's will for me and I am relieved to be done with this coin.  If nobody can kill it then I Know it's from God and then I know this coin will succeed and then I'll know no force  will stop it.

So yes, I dare, challenge and invite any and all attacks to kill this coin (Nuggets) NOW while there's only a few miners and it's your best chance!  I fear not for it is not my will I'm after.  To all of you who hate me and this coin and what it stands for, to all those who hate and mock the mere mention of God,  DO YOUR WORST, DO IT NOW!!![/b]

I currently have roughly 80% of your network's hashrate

Pages: « 1 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 [86] 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 »
  Print  

Jump to: