Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 10:11:09 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 [115] 116 117 118 119 120 121 »
  Print  
Author Topic: -- Miner's Official Coin LAUNCH - NUGGETS (NUGS) --  (Read 121484 times)
b!z
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1010

View Profile
September 09, 2013, 10:15:41 AM

I can't stop loving this thread

That thrills me as if...

Anyway,  doubled my money on ADT while sleeping.  It's at 100 now and it hit 140 this morning.  I didn't sell though.

But for sure, trading currencies on Cryptsy is the way to make money.  Mining is slowly becoming archaic and difficult.  I would still mine if I knew how (lol) but I made 35 LTC in 10 hours trading just 1 coin with less than 1BTC.  I'd need like 10 good rigs to mine that much. 

IT's hard to beat trading and right now its hard to Lose money as many new people enter the market daily.

its nothing compared to what it was in the early days of cryptsy. there were so many noobs in the market, i made 1-2 btc a day pumping. back then you could place 50 sell orders, announce a pump in the trollbox and a million gullible traders would immediately buy up your sell orders in anticipation of the pump. now you have to have a bot or be able to wait patiently for the right time to sale, people aren't nearly as gullible as they were back then.

wow, that sounds like great fun :-)
Double-Spent

Activity: 74
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 10, 2013, 11:47:29 AM

I can't stop loving this thread

That thrills me as if...

Anyway,  doubled my money on ADT while sleeping.  It's at 100 now and it hit 140 this morning.  I didn't sell though.

But for sure, trading currencies on Cryptsy is the way to make money.  Mining is slowly becoming archaic and difficult.  I would still mine if I knew how (lol) but I made 35 LTC in 10 hours trading just 1 coin with less than 1BTC.  I'd need like 10 good rigs to mine that much. 

IT's hard to beat trading and right now its hard to Lose money as many new people enter the market daily.

its nothing compared to what it was in the early days of cryptsy. there were so many noobs in the market, i made 1-2 btc a day pumping. back then you could place 50 sell orders, announce a pump in the trollbox and a million gullible traders would immediately buy up your sell orders in anticipation of the pump. now you have to have a bot or be able to wait patiently for the right time to sale, people aren't nearly as gullible as they were back then.

1-2 btc a day - really? I guess all of you are just teenagers leaving at your parents house, and 1-2 btc per day seems like "a lot of money" to you.

Vlad's case is amazing though, he says he is a big-ass genius trader and that he has a family to feed... Vlad, how much are you doing at Cryptsy? A few hundred bucks?

Wow. Get a life. GET A JOB.
Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1530

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2013, 08:48:39 PM

1-2BTC per day while doing nothing is $3,000-$6,000 per month.

If that's nothing for doing maybe 1 hour of actual work then boy, you must be a brain surgeon or an astronaut.

And I never said I'm a genius trader, I only started trading last week.  What I said was trading Cryptos is much easier than trading stocks with actually less risks.   And I traded stocks for over 20 years now and my college education is related to investments so I'm qualified to make such a statement.

But if making $6,000 per month off your couch and while playing at the park with your kids ain't a good life for you, then man, you don't need crypto coins, you need to start your own SpaceX program.

Now quit being a jealous hater and just do what I tell you to and thank me later, tough-guy!

iXcoin - Welcome to the F U T U R E!
Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2013, 02:16:29 AM

What do you guys think about this new name for a coin?  It actually stands for something, its not just a name or number but that's not so important Right now, I'm curious what people's reactions will be to the actual name cause it is a but different than any other coin.

The name is:  District314

And at second look I love the fact it has God numbers.  Lol, but that's not the reason for these numbers, it's just a nice bonus. 

What say you?

PerfectAgent

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

Still the Best 1973

View Profile
September 12, 2013, 03:22:30 AM

What do you guys think about this new name for a coin?  It actually stands for something, its not just a name or number but that's not so important Right now, I'm curious what people's reactions will be to the actual name cause it is a but different than any other coin.

The name is:  District314

And at second look I love the fact it has God numbers.  Lol, but that's not the reason for these numbers, it's just a nice bonus.  

What say you?

ಠ_ಠ

░▒▓█ Coinroll.it - 1% House Edge Dice Game █▓▒░ • Coinroll Thread • *FREE* 100 BTC Raffle
BTC Address: 14qkEkmoWQbgF4EMB6F5m8p3LU1D8UK32D ||||||||||| NMC Address: N8xv7xXnLnRgSvQCRK9vwndsH2HBAifs3C
Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2013, 03:55:05 AM

What do you guys think about this new name for a coin?  It actually stands for something, its not just a name or number but that's not so important Right now, I'm curious what people's reactions will be to the actual name cause it is a but different than any other coin.

The name is:  District314

And at second look I love the fact it has God numbers.  Lol, but that's not the reason for these numbers, it's just a nice bonus.  

What say you?

ಠ_ಠ

I'm not sure what that means. 

While on Crytsy chat today I thought of another sweet new coin name for which I own rhe domain.

ZionCoin. 

Man,  I know you guys love that one. 

jackjack
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1255

May Bitcoin be touched by his Noodly Appendage

View Profile
September 12, 2013, 04:46:57 PM

What do you guys think about this new name for a coin?  It actually stands for something, its not just a name or number but that's not so important Right now, I'm curious what people's reactions will be to the actual name cause it is a but different than any other coin.

And at second look I love the fact it has God numbers.  Lol, but that's not the reason for these numbers, it's just a nice bonus. 

What say you?

ಠ_ಠ

While on Crytsy chat today I thought of another sweet new coin name for which I own rhe domain.

ZionCoin. 

You should contact r3wt, those are great coins

Own address: 19QkqAza7BHFTuoz9N8UQkryP4E9jHo4N3 - Pywallet support: 1AQDfx22pKGgXnUZFL1e4UKos3QqvRzNh5 - Bitcointalk++ script support: 1Pxeccscj1ygseTdSV1qUqQCanp2B2NMM2
Pywallet: instructions. Encrypted wallet support, export/import keys/addresses, backup wallets, export/import CSV data from/into wallet, merge wallets, delete/import addresses and transactions, recover altcoins sent to bitcoin addresses, sign/verify messages and files with Bitcoin addresses, recover deleted wallets, etc.
frobley

Activity: 708
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 12, 2013, 05:25:55 PM

go for it vlad, we could use another couple of stationary blockchains, nobody mines or cares about.
if only for another 100 pages of entertainment...
Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2013, 07:34:25 PM

go for it vlad, we could use another couple of stationary blockchains, nobody mines or cares about.
if only for another 100 pages of entertainment...

Now that's offensive.  I'm offended.  I don't know what to do so maybe I'll start another coin.  Lol

Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2013, 07:38:34 PM

What say you?

ಠ_ಠ

ZionCoin. 

Actually r3 has his own coin now, I don't know what took him so long.  It's OCoin.  It's some kind of OpenSource coin.  Great idea.  I think I inspired a lot of people to start their own coin.  They thought if this guy who doesn't know what a block chain did it then why don't I.   

See, a lot of good came from this coin.

But the best part is that so many people on Cryptsy have heard about nuggets and about this guy Vlad and lots of them think that I was some real serious DEV.  Lol, man, I had a blast over there the last few days messing with those people.

I've bought a few core positions in a number of coins. If one of them pays out then I'll have money to start upgrading NUGGETS.  And maybe kickstart my 2 mining rigs.

jackjack
Legendary

View Profile
September 12, 2013, 08:39:30 PM

What say you?

ಠ_ಠ

ZionCoin. 

Actually r3 has his own coin now, I don't know what took him so long.  It's OCoin.  It's some kind of OpenSource coin.  Great idea.  I think I inspired a lot of people to start their own coin.  They thought if this guy who doesn't know what a block chain did it then why don't I.   

See, a lot of good came from this coin.

But the best part is that so many people on Cryptsy have heard about nuggets and about this guy Vlad and lots of them think that I was some real serious DEV.  Lol, man, I had a blast over there the last few days messing with those people.

I've bought a few core positions in a number of coins. If one of them pays out then I'll have money to start upgrading NUGGETS.  And maybe kickstart my 2 mining rigs.

Own address: 19QkqAza7BHFTuoz9N8UQkryP4E9jHo4N3 - Pywallet support: 1AQDfx22pKGgXnUZFL1e4UKos3QqvRzNh5 - Bitcointalk++ script support: 1Pxeccscj1ygseTdSV1qUqQCanp2B2NMM2
Pywallet: instructions. Encrypted wallet support, export/import keys/addresses, backup wallets, export/import CSV data from/into wallet, merge wallets, delete/import addresses and transactions, recover altcoins sent to bitcoin addresses, sign/verify messages and files with Bitcoin addresses, recover deleted wallets, etc.
Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2013, 08:56:00 PM

Lol, Jackie.  No, I didn't buy any BBQcoin.  No FeatherCoin and no BeakCoin and no HoofsCoin.  For me a name means a lot, it shows a lack of imagination from the founder and without creativity a coin ain't gonna make it.

Speaking of creative genius minds, I just got another cool idea for a coin.  BitchMadeCoin (BMC) for all the bitches out there.  Lol, fucking Genius!

Did you guys hear some guy made NigerianCoin.  No joke, its all over Cryptsy, the NIGs are coming.  Lol, that's not even a joke.  I'm bummed cause such a genius coin didn't come out of my head.  Damn it!

jackjack
Legendary

View Profile
September 12, 2013, 08:57:04 PM

Lol, Jackie.  No, I didn't buy any BBQcoin.  No FeatherCoin and no BeakCoin and no HoofsCoin.  For me a name means a lot, it shows a lack of imagination from the founder and without creativity a coin ain't gonna make it.

Speaking of creative genius minds, I just got another cool idea for a coin.  BitchMadeCoin (BMC) for all the bitches out there.  Lol

Did you guys hear some guy made NigerianCoin.  No joke, its all over Cryptsy, NIGs are coming.  Lol, that's not even a joke.  I'm bummed cause such a genius coin didn't come out of my head.  Damn it!

NIGs?
Obama?

Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2013, 08:58:00 PM

Lol, Jackie.  No, I didn't buy any BBQcoin.  No FeatherCoin and no BeakCoin and no HoofsCoin.  For me a name means a lot, it shows a lack of imagination from the founder and without creativity a coin ain't gonna make it.

Speaking of creative genius minds, I just got another cool idea for a coin.  BitchMadeCoin (BMC) for all the bitches out there.  Lol

Did you guys hear some guy made NigerianCoin.  No joke, its all over Cryptsy, NIGs are coming.  Lol, that's not even a joke.  I'm bummed cause such a genius coin didn't come out of my head.  Damn it!

NIGs?
Obama?

Aahhh, you racist bigot.  How could you.  And here I thought we had a group of well mannered and classy fucking individuals.

jackjack
Legendary

View Profile
September 12, 2013, 09:01:02 PM

NIGs?
Obama?

Aahhh, you racist bigot.  How could you.  And here I thought we had a group of well mannered and classy fucking individuals.

Oh noes you dun goof'd bro.
I meant Obama is half Nigerian.

Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2013, 09:04:42 PM

Some cool rumors going around on cryptsy which I want my homies here to know about.

Apparently DGC has received $30,000 in funding for its coin and for its upcoming exchange Cryptoave.

It's investors have given Baritus 50 BTC with which to buy up DGC coins off the market to have a pool of coins for theme Cryptoave goes live in 2 months.

But there more.  Baritus has 2 other cons SecurityCoin and Argentus and the rumors are those two coins are basically feeding DGC, the focus is DGC.  Also, there's additional funding coming for DGC.

Put all this together and add to it a top notch crypto coin name, like DigitalCoin, which should have come out of my head, and you've got the perfect recipe for the next $3 coin.  

I'm going on record saying that within 12 months DGC will be $1-$3.  That's a massive spike from today's 2 cents ($.02).   So I would say accumulate this coins for the long run, as I have been doing and hold it even if it goes up 5-fold.  The real money will come next year, especially if that Bitcoin ETF license happens the way I've been predicting for the last 3 months.

Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2013, 09:05:20 PM

NIGs?
Obama?

Ahahahaha.  Actually he's half Kenyan.  KIGs just doesn't sound as cool.  Lol

jackjack
Legendary

View Profile
September 12, 2013, 09:07:33 PM

Some cool rumors going around on cryptsy which I want my homies here to know about.

Apparently DGC has received $30,000 in funding for its coin and for its upcoming exchange Cryptoave.

It's investors have given Baritus 50 BTC with which to buy up DGC coins off the market to have a pool of coins for theme Cryptoave goes live in 2 months.

But there more.  Baritus has 2 other cons SecurityCoin and Argentus and the rumors are those two coins are basically feeding DGC, the focus is DGC.  Also, there's additional funding coming for DGC.

Put all this together and add to it a top notch crypto coin name, like DigitalCoin, which should have come out of my head, and you've got the perfect recipe for the next $3 coin. 

I'm going on record saying that within 12 months DGC will be $1-$3.  That's a massive spike from today's 2 cents ($.02).   So I would say accumulate this coins for the long run, as I have been doing and hold it even if it goes up 5-fold.  The real money will come next year, especially if that Bitcoin ETF license happens the way I've been predicting for the last 3 months.

Quoted for future hilarious reference

jackjack
Legendary

View Profile
September 12, 2013, 09:08:47 PM

NIGs?
Obama?

Ahahahaha.  Actually he's half Kenyan.  KIGs just doesn't sound as cool.  Lol

Shhh. It was a perfect explanation.

Rampion
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1018

View Profile
September 12, 2013, 09:15:31 PM

1-2BTC per day while doing nothing is $3,000-$6,000 per month.

If that's nothing for doing maybe 1 hour of actual work then boy, you must be a brain surgeon or an astronaut.

And I never said I'm a genius trader, I only started trading last week.  What I said was trading Cryptos is much easier than trading stocks with actually less risks.   And I traded stocks for over 20 years now and my college education is related to investments so I'm qualified to make such a statement.

But if making $6,000 per month off your couch and while playing at the park with your kids ain't a good life for you, then man, you don't need crypto coins, you need to start your own SpaceX program.

Now quit being a jealous hater and just do what I tell you to and thank me later, tough-guy!

Considering the ridiculous volume on altcoin exchanges 1-2BTC can be the achieved in a *good* day.  But as we all know, in trading there are also average and bad days.

I'd say that believing that is possible to consistently make 1-2BTC per day for 30 days a month by trading valueless altcoins with a small initial capital is pretty much a fairy tale.

Pages: « 1 ... 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 [115] 116 117 118 119 120 121 »
  Print  

Jump to: