Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 10:11:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 [89] 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 »
  Print  
Author Topic: -- Miner's Official Coin LAUNCH - NUGGETS (NUGS) --  (Read 121484 times)
Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1530

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2013, 09:11:26 PM

Does a y trustworthy person here understand what twoBits wants me to do cause I'm confused.

I'll pay .15BTC and if you know your stuff you can probably do what twobit wants in under 15 minutes.

I just don't want to mess it up.

But I have to be able to trust you for obvious reasons.

Anybody, an easy .15 BTC.

iXcoin - Welcome to the F U T U R E!
Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2013, 09:16:34 PM

b)  2,000 NUGs for the First p2p Pool (please charge a fair fee).

Do not think p2pool is going to work well with seventy second blocks at all.  I think you want to just change this
to a pool and drop p2pool.

But 2000 NUGs?  That's all?   bah!    I Bequeath additional Bounty:  the kingly sum of 6666 NUGs to the peasant who puts up any type of pool for Nuggets.

And then another 6666 NUGs to anyone silly enough to put up a 2nd pool.

That's 10 times what spots was offering, that's how I came up with that number.

Where are you getting these coins?  Is it that easy to mine right now?  Dang it, I need a miner.  Ad can you at least as just one 7 in that hellish number?  It's cursing all the counties.   TIA

Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2013, 09:18:11 PM

b)  2,000 NUGs for the First p2p Pool (please charge a fair fee).

Do not think p2pool is going to work well with seventy second blocks at all.  I think you want to just change this
to a pool and drop p2pool.

On man.  Hottcold, 6666 guy, are you seeing this?  Is there a manual for this.  I had no idea the block time had any difference. Man.

Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2013, 09:21:50 PM

Fun fact: Vlad has a daughter.

And did I mention she makes me launch so hard I crap myself?  That's a shocker cause women are just normally not funny at all.  It was really amazing to see her have such a rare gift.

Lets not get the femnazi's attacks going, I'm simply making an obvious observation.  I just teach ,y daughter to obey the husband she chooses and let him always be in charge.  Other that everything is equal, I want her to go to college play sports, everything.

Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2013, 09:24:24 PM

so Vlads off trying to buy GLX now...? wth

I just wanted to see how much.  If it was like $.001 I would have bought some 30,000 coins.

I'm following my own advice.  When the Bitcoin ETF takes off its of coins are gonna go up but a few will really crazy, I'm talking 100,000%, so I wanna have some of various coins, and since I can't mine yet I have to buy but I doubt those guys would sell for $.001 which is where namecoin was earlier this year before it went up 1,000 fold.

Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2013, 09:25:44 PM

Fun fact: I got her too. Trust me she liked it.

She's 4.  Are you a woman or not? 

Dd you get your mockery bounty?  How about a thanks, jerk?

Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2013, 09:27:33 PM

I need someone who knows what twoBits is taking about to help me get this coin ready for VGB.  I'll pay .15 BTC - and 7,777 NUGs.

But it has to be a trustworthy person that most here would trust.

hotcoldcoin

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 26, 2013, 09:28:03 PM

Where are you getting these coins?  Is it that easy to mine right now?

I confessed my sins 3 days ago, outed my sock puppets, and now sit on 35+% of the coins, and you didn't even notice?  

twobits

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 26, 2013, 09:28:18 PM

Thank you sir. Smiley

To actually get VGB to hit ~12 times a day it should be 1% instead of 0.01% ... at 0.01% it will only hit about every 8 days.

How is that any better then the fix we have?

https://bitbucket.org/mytwobits/nuggets/commits/c10a55b8c1718d8ae428885d10dc53aa2a1f496d

Are you disagreeing with the .9723%

█████                █████      ███████             
█████                ███    █████████████       
█████                ██  █████████████████   
█████                █  ██████              ██████ 
█████                    ████                      ████ 
█████████████  █████                        ████
█████                    █████                             
█████                █  ██████              ███████
█████                ██  ███████████    █████ 
█████                ███    █████████    ████   
█████                █████      ███████    ██
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
HyperQuant.net
Platform for Professional Asset Management
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
WhitePaper
One-Pager
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
Telegram 
Facebook
Twitter
Medium
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2013, 09:31:51 PM

I need to step out but please, somebody who can help me get the coin ready, twoBits has already done the hard part, help me get it set it up.  I don't completely understand what needs to be done and its crucial that its done right and I don't want to mess it up.  TIA.

TwoBits, I'm gonna presume your code is gonna work, I've seen what you've done for devcoin.

Please PM me your BTC adddress and your NUGs address.
I'd give you some devcoin as well but I paid cash for a lot of it and I'm down 80% on those coins and I need to wait until their regain some value.

Thanks for all your help and marlM too.  I'll have to sell something to get more BTC for him as well.  From I understand you both worked on fixing this VGB thing.

Thanks again.

Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2013, 09:34:20 PM

Where are you getting these coins?  Is it that easy to mine right now?

I confessed my sins 3 days ago, outed my sock puppets, and now sit on 35+% of the coins, and you didn't even notice?  

I thought you were joking. Ahahhahahaaa.

How clever and diabolical.  I'd give you an honesty bounty but I'm too broke.

Ok, anybody who can be that honest I can trust.  Do you understand what twoBits wants done?  I'll give you my login credentials and .15 BTC and 7,777 NUGS to just set it up.  It sounds like he did the hard work already.  I don't wanna mess it up it has to work right.

Edit:

I have to step out but I'll be back. 

twobits

Activity: 574

View Profile
July 26, 2013, 09:50:17 PM

Does a y trustworthy person here understand what twoBits wants me to do cause I'm confused.

I'll pay .15BTC and if you know your stuff you can probably do what twobit wants in under 15 minutes.

I just don't want to mess it up.

But I have to be able to trust you for obvious reasons.

Anybody, an easy .15 BTC.

I bet I understand!

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
HyperQuant.net
Platform for Professional Asset Management
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
WhitePaper
One-Pager
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
Telegram 
Facebook
Twitter
Medium
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
surebet

Activity: 495
Merit: 507

View Profile
July 26, 2013, 10:25:27 PM

And did I mention she makes me launch so hard I crap myself?  That's a shocker cause women are just normally not funny at all.  It was really amazing to see her have such a rare gift.

Lets not get the femnazi's attacks going, I'm simply making an obvious observation.  I just teach ,y daughter to obey the husband she chooses and let him always be in charge.  Other that everything is equal, I want her to go to college play sports, everything.

So basically you're trying to make her into a meat puppet that would please someone like you. Awesome.

DeathAndTaxes
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1079

Gerald Davis

View Profile
July 26, 2013, 10:28:53 PM

Where are you getting these coins?  

You gave him a half a million or so you idiot.  Remember when you gave 15 "different" people 100,000 NUG "each".  Think about it .... think about it .... Don't worry take your time, maybe in 2 or 3 weeks you will solve the riddle.
DeathAndTaxes
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1079

Gerald Davis

View Profile
July 26, 2013, 10:32:25 PM

Is there a manual for this.  I had no idea the block time had any difference. Man.

LOLZ.  First honest thing you have said.  Remember when people said launching a coin when you are completely ignorant on all aspect of crypto-currency from basic theory, to blockchain function, to mining would be a bad idea?  Remember when you disagreed and responded with some barely corherent stories of soviet brain experiments caused by injections to your thigh?

Ignorance, the gift that keeps on giving.

Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2013, 10:51:47 PM

Where are you getting these coins?  

You gave him a half a million or so you idiot.  Remember when you gave 15 "different" people 100,000 NUG "each".  Think about it .... think about it .... Don't worry take your time, maybe in 2 or 3 weeks you will solve the riddle.

I gave everyone a heads up - every regular here had a chance to put up their wallet ID.

I expected the regulars since they're always here to put their ID's up, 16 wallet addresses and I even said if you've hated on me or insulted me I will still give you the 100,000NUGs.

It did surprise me that most of the wallet addresses were newbies, and names I never saw before.  Where were the regulars?  What kept any of you to put your addresses up.  I even sent a couple PM's out to regulars to put their wallets up on the thread but it was too late.

I, supposed to dream that 1 guy here has like 7 aliases and they're all at the Jr level or higher?  What's the purpose of doing that?  Excuse me for not thinking like those kinds of people.

The fact this guy had the integrity to come out and say it and risk getting heat, not even 1 out of 1,000 guys would do that, it says a lot about him so then I have no issue with it.

Look at him, he's paying tons of. bounties.  Because he's honest about it he is not wicked bu simply shrewd and I admire that, he's one of my kind of guys even though he ripped me off.  The things he did afterwards mean much more.

So hotcold 6667 guy, you crack me up.  Congrats for getting up 7 addys while these other guys couldn't put up a single one.  And thank you for helping me with bounties.

Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2013, 10:55:44 PM

Is there a manual for this.  I had no idea the block time had any difference. Man.

LOLZ.  First honest thing you have said.  Remember when people said launching a coin when you are completely ignorant on all aspect of crypto-currency from basic theory, to blockchain function, to mining would be a bad idea?  Remember when you disagreed and responded with some barely corherent stories of soviet brain experiments caused by injections to your thigh?

That's why I paid a "Programmer" to build my coin.  You know, the guys that supposedly know about this stuff and I asked around and went with the best I could find.  This is what all businesses do, the owner doesn't go get a law degree if he's a plumber, he hired a lawyer and assumes he will do his job in full.

I guess I presumed the programmers here were like real full blown programmers, I had no idea 95% of you guys are self taught more like hobbyist types and some are simply better than others.  And without knowing anyone personally I basically rolled the dice without knowing.

PerfectAgent

Activity: 252

Still the Best 1973

View Profile
July 26, 2013, 11:36:06 PM

That's why I paid a "Programmer" to build my coin.  You know, the guys that supposedly know about this stuff and I asked around and went with the best I could find.  This is what all businesses do, the owner doesn't go get a law degree if he's a plumber, he hired a lawyer and assumes he will do his job in full.

I guess I presumed the programmers here were like real full blown programmers, I had no idea 95% of you guys are self taught more like hobbyist types and some are simply better than others.  And without knowing anyone personally I basically rolled the dice without knowing.

No, that's why you learn about what you're getting into first.

░▒▓█ Coinroll.it - 1% House Edge Dice Game █▓▒░ • Coinroll Thread • *FREE* 100 BTC Raffle
BTC Address: 14qkEkmoWQbgF4EMB6F5m8p3LU1D8UK32D ||||||||||| NMC Address: N8xv7xXnLnRgSvQCRK9vwndsH2HBAifs3C
Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2013, 01:14:59 AM

Here's the page twoBits set up for the upgrade so you can hit the golden blocks.

Get it now and soon it will start to work.  Don't wait.  And this new thread I wanna keep it clean to keep it in the alt coin forum so don't provoke me you hatin' sons of......AAAHHHHHH.  Sorry, I just had another bad day.

Ok, here's the link.  Get your VGB fix done by twoBits and then you can mine and hit the huge lottery Vlad (A-hole) Golden Blocks....which I invented.....after the Internet, of course.  Al Gore lied.  lol.

Seriously, here's the upgrade and you can trust it, it was all coded and done by twoBits and I believe MarkM helped as well.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=263080.msg2811148#msg2811148

Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2013, 01:38:43 AM

No, that's why you learn about what you're getting into first.

I'm starting to like you so I'll go easy.

I've said this a million times.  This (alt coin baby industry) will blow up faster than the Internet.  I'm spending 16 hours per day "learning" about this stuff, Asking questions, getting blown out of the water, reading, paying out bounties, etc.

There is such a thing as "on the job training", and this is unfortunately one of those cases.  Why don't you say, "hey, I'm glad you're confident and honest enough, instead or an arrogant pretender, to call yourself a WEV and respect the DEV name and ask for help and try to learn a totally new and foreign industry and spend precious time away from yours kids and money you don't have on something simply cause you truly believe in it?  That would make you real, and a True thinker!

I don't have time to go away and come back in a year, it will be too late, this thing's fuse is lit and it's gonna blow!!!  You'll see once the bitcoin ETF gets launched....soon.

Pages: « 1 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 [89] 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 »
  Print  

Jump to: