Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 09:14:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  
Author Topic: trading or working in signature campaigns?  (Read 3998 times)
kamudd

Activity: 466
Merit: 100

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 02:34:14 PM

I do both, but I focus more on trading and make signature campaign work as an additional income and also as a medium of information because it is in a forum that talks about bitcoin.

Baofeng
Legendary

Activity: 2604
Merit: 1665

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 02:47:48 PM

What do you think should be done?
These days bitcoins are not given directly in campaign but tokens are given and very less campaign give bitcoins purely.
What would you do?campaign or trading?

What should be done? Are you just here to earn from signature campaign alone? If you answer is YES then with the current state of campaigns right now, its better to do trading. That's why I thank the guys who advises here that signature campaign is just a "stepping stone", once who earn from it, used your savings and earning and learn trading because signature campaign can't be a good source of income if that's what you see in signature campaign.

Well you can do bounties and earn tokens which can be head start for you in the trading world. You will learn you sell your coins and that's a good experience to a beginner. But just don't rely on signature campaign, look for alternatives to earn bitcoin or ethereum.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
deddod

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 02:54:36 PM

I prefer to work on signatures rather than trading altcoin and Bitcoin.
the reason is that I do not have the capital to start trading.

▄█▄
   ██▀  ▄█▄
  ██▀  ▄█▀  ▄▀
 ██▀  ▄█▀  ▄▀
▐█▌  ▄█▀  ▄▀
██   ██  
██   ██  
██   ██  
▐█▌  ▀█▄  ▀▄
 ██▄  ▀█▄  ▀▄
  ██▄  ▀█▄  ▀▄
   ██▄  ▀█▀
    ▀█▀
████
▀▀▀▀
▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████████▐████
▀▀     ▄▄▄▄▄▀██████████▐████
▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████▀ ▀▄▄▄     ▐████
▀▀     ▄▀███▄▄▄▄       ▐████
▄▄   ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▐████
▀▄▄▀▀▀▀▀██████████████▐████
▄▄   ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▐████

▀▄▄▀▀▀  ██████           ▐████
██████▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▐████

▄▄  ████▀▄██████████▐████
▀▄▄▀▀▀▀ ▄████████████▐████
BIDIUM       ▄█▄
   ▄█▄
  ▀██

▀▄  ▀█▄  ▀██
 ▀▄  ▀█▄  ▀██
  ▀▄  ▀█▄  ▐█▌
   █   ██   ██
   █   ██   ██
   █   ██   ██
  ▄▀  ▄█▀  ▐█▌
 ▄▀  ▄█▀  ▄██
▄▀
  ▄█▀  ▄██
   ▀█▀
  ▄██
       ▀█▀

JTEN18

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 02:56:13 PM

These days bitcoins are not given directly in campaign but tokens are given and very less campaign give bitcoins purely.

What should be done? Are you just here to earn from signature campaign alone? If you answer is YES then with the current state of campaigns right now, its better to do trading. That's why I thank the guys who advises here that signature campaign is just a "stepping stone", once who earn from it, used your savings and earning and learn trading because signature campaign can't be a good source of income if that's what you see in signature campaign.

Well you can do bounties and earn tokens which can be head start for you in the trading world. You will learn you sell your coins and that's a good experience to a beginner. But just don't rely on signature campaign, look for alternatives to earn bitcoin or ethereum.
Why not do the same right? We all know that working in signature campaigns is not fixed as to what we are thinking, unlike in trading where in we can play with our investments, we can cash out anytime, add our investment anytime depending on the value of the coins we are investing at.
Lipe490

Activity: 602
Merit: 263

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 03:12:09 PM

I do the both. I try to be every week in a signature campaign, if the campaign least 4 weeks, in the end of each month I sell the btc I earned to fiat so that I can supplement my income. The other BTC I had was trading with altcoins. It's awesome how BTC can change a life, I have bought so many thing only with signature campaign and I am happy I discovered this forum last year when I wasn't into cryptos.
Nariza

Activity: 246
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 03:18:29 PM

I experienced how to trade. You can get more income in trading but it's very risky so I prefered to signature campaign. You should learn how to control your emotions in trading.
ken_hatoyama

Activity: 80
Merit: 11

Hoqu.io – Tokensale is live

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 03:28:58 PM

I do both as well. especially when the time like most of altcoins are quiet and hard to expect bitcoin price movement.

olazet1993

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 04:11:24 PM

I think working on the signature campaign is more suitable with many people , trading needs more skills and talents.
high_jack

Activity: 48

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 06:33:15 PM

I think you should go with 3 of them. Your profit could be multiples 3 but you will cost much more time Cheesy.
Iceblast

Activity: 783
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 06:38:57 PM

Why not do the same right? We all know that working in signature campaigns is not fixed as to what we are thinking, unlike in trading where in we can play with our investments, we can cash out anytime, add our investment anytime depending on the value of the coins we are investing at.
I think it would be great to do a combination of trading and signature campaign, because with us doing together would be a huge advantage. doing both jobs is a trading or signature campaign can help if one of the jobs suffered losses and can help reduce losses.

marseille

Activity: 938
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 06:39:53 PM

You should go with both and should not depend only on single one as signature campaign will give you fixed income and you can use that income in trading and if you make loss in trading you have signature campaign as an back up to get bitcoins.
Shenzou

Activity: 1400
Merit: 283

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 06:55:20 PM

That is not entierly true, many campaigns give payment as bitcoin, and even if they don't they would be paying you in tokens wich can be exchanged into ethereum, which not a bad thing, since etheruem is getting more and more popular and we may see it rise in the next year, and you could always exhcnage that into bitcoin, all in all working in signiture campaign is always better than trading, because with trading your profit is limited to how the market flows and you could be losing so it is risky, camapaigns give you fixed payment that you can save and earn profit from it in your wallet.
djselery
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 07:06:57 PM

Why not both ? while you can earn a medium or small weekly income by the signature campaign, you can earning bigger income from trading if you have the needed skills and knowledge. This way your profit will become bigger and it will help you more financially.
DroidR17A

Activity: 490

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 07:10:50 PM

There's nothing to stop you doing both. Bounties don't necessarily add a lot of workload - especially signature campaigns. If you're already active on BTT and Twitter, signature campaigns, airdrops and Twitter campaigns are a no brainer. I take the barstool approach, i.e. three legs. Mine, Trade and Bounties.   Cheesy
bewbielicious

Activity: 35

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 07:34:45 PM

Depends on what is suitable for you. If you want to earn a good and decent amount then invest in trading and start doing it but first you have to learn about the market. Rewards of mostly Signature campaigns are not too high and you will need to work hard to earn through out the week, however few campaigns are rewarding handsome amount to the participants. Mostly of the users(including me) are doing both because these are not interrelated to each other and there isn't any effect of one work over other.

I am also doing both, joining signature campaigns and trading. Joining signature campaigns enables me to earn bitcoin and altcoin, it is true that some campaigns gives huge rewards due to succeeding but of course not all campaigns are like this. I have experienced joining campaigns that did not succeed and some did not give any rewards at all. The tokens that I am earning from altcoin signature campaigns are what I used for trading and some coins just really give good earnings.
Yeah it's the best way to earn profit. You can't spending all the time for just doing the signature campaign or trading only. So doing both will fulfilled all your freetime.
Jackblack90909

Activity: 552
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 07:38:46 PM

Working in signature campaign is a lot easier and more safe than trading. But the earning of such working isn't big especially if your rank is low. Trading need good knowledge and experience but its usually giving good income, more than the rewards of signature campaigns.
Imfinnabeon

Activity: 238

Decentralize The $15-Trillion Global Trade Industr

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 09:30:00 PM

Both. If you try and do one you will limit yourself and eventually only develop one skill. If you do both you can make money in two different ways therefore you can be more versatile later when it counts.

Visbay

Activity: 1236
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 03:54:40 AM

The decision is all in your hands bro! Campaign is just one way to earn and trading is another thing, but the question is do you have all it takes to earn well with any of these two?

Sure, it is one thing to earn with campaign, but the truth is that it does not require much from you. You are learning, contributing and earning at the same time. It may be little for a start, but it is something that can grow. If you want to go the bounty way, then you should be ready to see yourself as an investor and do a proper digging of the project, to be sure you do not end up doing free work for scammers. If you also have a good number of quality followers in your facebook and twitter account, then that is another good start.

On the other hand, trading is a profession that if you want to consider at all, you need to learn very well before you even start. You cannot rush it, because if you rush in, you will rush out and losing a lot at the end. Learn, have some strategies, then start your hand with small and once you get good at it, you can continue, but all these take some time and you have to be ready for it. So the whole choice is in your hands.
Trade have no limit and you can earn a lot of money from trade and even in one day you can earn a lot of money and signature campaign has a fix salary and there is growth of it so I will prefer trade than any other job  because I ,m not bound for any specific time in trade whenever I want I can buy or sell tings and can take my profit and it’s also don’t need extra time from me with online trade I can do of work with this and also I can give extra time to my family.
Victorycoin

Activity: 1134
Merit: 517

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 07:59:13 AM

You can horned your skill in trading and it can eventually become something you can rely on as part of your earning sources! Campaining is not bad as well! You will be able to build quality post in your history and understand immediately the campaign that can benefit you!
One of the most fascinating things about trading - profitable trading that is, is that it puts a trader on the manager's seat and not to have to depend on third parties for what to earn. However, besides a veritable trading knowledge and skills, substantial trading capital is essential for profitable trading and that's where signature campaigns fit in best.

These days however, a noticeable number of project owners are playing smart by avoiding payments in Bitcoin, choosing instead to pay with some tokens no one is willing to buy even for 1 satoshi. In the light of that and except for those with plenty of time to waste, some campaigns are better off avoided, instead learning to trade, code or design should be a more rewarding investment of one's time.
goldade

Activity: 896
Merit: 104

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 08:37:36 AM

Yeah,  it is true that most signature  campaigns do not give bitcoins but rather give out token, but then there are still a few that give out bitcoins.
Trading is not as easy as it may seem to you.  Trading requires a lot of hardwork on the part of the trader.  One has to be very careful so as not to fall into the hands of scammers.
I'd suggest you stick to doing signature campaigns rather than trading. Just check out the campaigns that give out bitcoins and participate in them.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  

Jump to: