Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 08:43:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  
Author Topic: trading or working in signature campaigns?  (Read 4007 times)
fredo123

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 10:52:55 AM

Trading is a wise idea to earn money in daily basis, but right now i don't have capacity to trade due to capital constraint, What i'm doing is to follow signature campaign just to earn money for capital.  Wink
cryptoblue

Activity: 196
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 11:02:57 AM

You can do both. Participating in signature campaign is not that difficult. All you need is a good rank. If your rank is good, you can earn more.

│ │   │      │      ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━     IDA DIGITAL ASSET MANAGEMENT PTY, LTD     ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━      │      │   │ │
─────────      Digitize Real Assets On The Ida Platform, Join A Thriving Business Ecosystem      ─────────
││     WhitePaper     ││  │   Telegram   │   Twitter   │   Facebook   │   YouTube   │  │││     PRIVATE SALE is L I V E !     │││
Kr-sama

Activity: 266

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 11:16:00 AM

You can do both. Participating in signature campaign is not that difficult. All you need is a good rank. If your rank is good, you can earn more.
Yeah I agree. I also prefer doing both. But participating in signature campaign isn't really just based on your rank. It is also based on the quality of your posts. I prefer both as you can easily do both. You can participate signature campaigns while trading. Posting doesn't really take up much of your time. You can just spend 1-2 hours a day posting while the rest is being focused in trading.
hastag_80

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

The New Pharma-Centric Marketplace

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 11:21:30 AM

What do you think should be done?
These days bitcoins are not given directly in campaign but tokens are given and very less campaign give bitcoins purely.
What would you do?campaign or trading?

Both of them trading and campaign is nice to work in this two investment.but for me i rely now in ICO signature campaign,because  i need to  have a capital,so that when i step to the second ladder in the world of  cryptocurrency i am ready and that is trading investment, so that  i become prepare to face the new challenge of investment.

Trade Pharma Network     │  New Pharma-Centric Marketplace
[   PRIVATE SALE   ]      │      WHITEPAPER
Linkedin        ⚫ Facebook        ⚫ Twitter        ⚫ Telegram
nidacoinlove

Activity: 588
Merit: 254

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 11:45:12 AM

Yeah I agree. I also prefer doing both. But participating in signature campaign isn't really just based on your rank. It is also based on the quality of your posts. I prefer both as you can easily do both. You can participate signature campaigns while trading. Posting doesn't really take up much of your time. You can just spend 1-2 hours a day posting while the rest is being focused in trading.
Participating in a signature campaign and doing trading at the same time are not tough tasks. In fact the earnings from signature campaign are sort of bonus. Also the quality of post improves when you start trading activities and market research of various altcoins and ICO's. Another plus point of the signature campaign is that you learn about many things from the forum which help you take confident decision for portfolio management. In short it is awesome to carry both of these activities.
soenaderecho10

Activity: 322
Merit: 25

“OPEN GAMING PLATFORM”

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 12:40:31 PM

Participating in a signature campaign and doing trading at the same time are not tough tasks. In fact the earnings from signature campaign are sort of bonus. Also the quality of post improves when you start trading activities and market research of various altcoins and ICO's. Another plus point of the signature campaign is that you learn about many things from the forum which help you take confident decision for portfolio management. In short it is awesome to carry both of these activities.

For me is signature campaign because that participating is a good for earnings of bitcoin and very fun if you joining a campaign and while you fun you can get also a token or bitcoin so if you have that you can invest and get a profit.its nice if you can join a campaign because theres have a questions and answering people if you read that you got a knowlege about bitcoin so if you ask me i choose signature campaign.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
serjent05
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 1258

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 12:59:45 PM

why do we have to choose when we can do both.  As you said altcoin signature can reward us with token, so from that why stop yourself on signature campaign alone when you can start trading with the token you got from the bounty rewards.  Same goes with trading, it would be great if the token we are trading came from our work so that we do not have to spend a single cents or satoshi to buy coins or tokens to start trading.  I believe we can do both.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
LANZ777

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 01:36:09 PM

These days bitcoins are not given directly in campaign but tokens are given and very less campaign give bitcoins purely.

It's a very good idea to trade in bitcoin, you will get the best profit in bitcoin plus if you work in signature campaigns you easily earn a big income.Aside from your salary, you will profit more in bitcoin because if you trade now you're profit will value into million. I choose both campaigns and trading because as long as l can do it both I will do it to earn and save money because l want to have my own business for the future of my kids. I need to give an stable income for my kids so that they will learn how to manage for their future because I don't know what will happen to me in the future.
drawoh14

Activity: 224

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 02:01:05 PM

I will just stick on bounty campaigns because I have tried trading and I was not successful enough, I can not control my emotions when my coin trades are dropping. Trading is not for negative persons.

█        ★★★★★ TrustedCars Flex ★★★★★       
     │ ★★★★★ Changing Car Ownership Forever ★★★★★ │     
█  Website Token Sale up to 25% Bonus ANN Thread Telegram │ 
Juliedarwin

Activity: 462

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 02:09:29 PM

This are the two types personally that would be given us from bitcoin. For me I'll better to stick and go for the campaign's. Because many of it will make a lot of options. Rather than the trading, more risky for me to feel and I'm not feeling 100% sure to make have an a choice.
Bowly88

Activity: 350

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 02:10:52 PM

The thing in trading is it is hard sometimes to sell the coins especially when that coin are not that successful because the value are very low in the market. But when you join in a bounty campaigns the thing in that is much fewer post every week or in the entire campaigns But the signature campaigns are still profitable these days especially today thatbthe bitcoins value are too much expensive so as the salaries i that we can take. But the post that are taking in the 30 post per week. And that is linda hassle.
Chair ee law

Activity: 232

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 02:16:26 PM

You may earn bitcoin and altcoins at the same time.  You may join campaigns with high paying bitcoins. And you can join other bounties at the same time, like social media campaign. Just depends on how you manags your time for you to cope up with those works. I suggest you make your own schedule fpr each of them.
okissabam

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 02:42:04 PM

I think it depends on where you are comfortable with, and even can do both if you can manage your time. Honestly, I do both of these options. I trade most of my time and since I'm mostly online the whole day; I also work in signature campaigns as well. It is just a matter of good time management.
didoubk

Activity: 119

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 03:02:35 PM

I personally like both, trading and working in signature compaigns. I do not understand well trading but it seems so interesting. For the moment i am concentrating on working in signature compaigns because i think it is less complicated.
posesion19

Activity: 154

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 03:08:13 PM
Last edit: December 14, 2017, 03:18:57 PM by posesion19

For me,trading is not easy.We need to learn very well before you even start
So, i prefer signature campaigns because it is easier and safer to do than trading
hurriebra49

Activity: 280

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 03:38:09 PM

Both are good to earn profit depend up to you,
Trading is require investment and knowledge how to trade
but if you want to join signature campaigns you have no need to invest on it.
Wish 107.5

Activity: 420
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 03:55:43 PM

Yes, both of them are good. Signature campaigns will give you a profit if it will become successful; it is easy compared to trading. On the other hand, trading will give a high profit to, just make sure you a skill and good at trading.
campica

Activity: 645
Merit: 145

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 04:28:13 PM

You can't put trading and working in signature campaigns in same basket. It's two different worlds. If you decide for trading you must first learn how to trade ,plus you must be prepare to take a risk that you can lose some money. So I would recommend you to being active here on bitcointalk forum , try to write good and interested post , try to help new members with answering on their questions. Maybe you will get noticed from some owner of signature campaigns and he invite you in his campaign. With signature campaigns you can't lose money.
Genrix

Activity: 630

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 04:57:23 PM

I keen on trading, but at the moment I focuse on signature and social bounty , just for gaining start capital to trade.
I would say 5 thousand is enough to start with trading. Also invest part of your capital,cause it's bulish market. Crypto just started hyping

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ⚫     ViteX     ⚫ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▐ ███████|     Exchange By The Community, For The Community     |███████ ▌
Bitcointalk  |  DEX  |  Telegram  |  Twitter  |  Vite Wallet  |  Vite Forum  |  Discord
iram701

Activity: 105

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 05:00:46 PM

do a combination is the best. with trading while working on siganture campaign. you will have more revenue potential. than you do one that is not certainly successful. it will be better to do both of them.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  

Jump to: