Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 07:25:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  
Author Topic: trading or working in signature campaigns?  (Read 3998 times)
MinerHQ
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1023

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 02:15:52 AM

I think doing both trading and working on a campaign would be a better I idea because working on a campaign will not take more than 2 hours a day while trading too will not take more 3-4 hours as well. It is all about time management, period.   

Not only that in trading when markets are down it is quite hard to make money on a regular basis but in a singnature campaign you can get a fixed some income either on a weekly basis or monthly basis. So I give more preference to regular income and trading is an added advantage to grow our money in the long run. You can start with signature campaign and slowly invest that money in trading to maximise your profits.
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
LANZ777

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 02:35:05 AM

What do you think should be done?
These days bitcoins are not given directly in campaign but tokens are given and very less campaign give bitcoins purely.
What would you do?campaign or trading?

I'd rather choose trading than working in signature campaigns because if you trade, you have the Chance to have a big income. You just buy a dump coins with a potential to get up the price. Then if you just hold it for month, you are a millionaire already.trading and holding is the best way now to have a quick big profit. I experienced it many times, so I know that way l will become rich easily. I found out this job you need patiently waiting and monitoring everytime so that you will profit a million..
SamsungBitcoin

Activity: 532
Merit: 280

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 02:57:57 AM

If a person can do both it is much better, like what i did, while participating in signature campaign i also do trading since i do not need to put lots of time in signature campaign that is why I can do other method that helps to increase my profit every week.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com  sports
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████████████████
████████▀▀       ▀▀████████
█████▀  ▄▄▄▀███▀▄▄▄  ▀█████
████  ▄█████▄ ▄█████▄  ████
███  █ █████▀ ▀█████ █  ███
██  ▄██ ▀▀▀▄███▄▀▀▀ ██▄  ██
██  █▀▄██ ███████ ██▄▀█  ██
██   █████ █████ █████   ██
███  █████▀▄▄▄▄▄▀█████  ███
████  ▀▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄▀  ████
█████▄  ▀▀█ ███ █▀▀  ▄█████
████████▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████████████
███████████████████
▀▀       ▀▀████████
 ▄▄  ▀  ▄▄   ▀█████
 ▀    ▀█████▄  ████
   ▀█▄   ▀▀██▄  ███
 █▄  ▀██▄▄  ▀█▄  ██
  ▀█▄  ▀███▄  ▀  ██
█  ▀██▄  ▀███▄   ██
██  ▀███▄  ▀█▀  ███
███  ▀████▄    ████
 ▀▀█▄  ▀▀▀   ▄█████
▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███▀▀         ▀▀███
▀   ▄▄██▄  ▀█▄  ▀██
 ▄████████▄  ▀█  ██
██████▄▀  ██▄    ██
████▄▀  ▄▀████▄  ██
██▄▀  ▄▀██████  ▄██
▄▀  ▄▀███████  ▄███
█▄▄▀███████▀  ▄████
▀████████▀  ▄██████
  ▀██▀▀   ▄████████
      ▄▄███████████
███████████████████
1mBTC
x 3 WINNERS
BET
MULTIPLIERS
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Wagako

Activity: 249
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 03:42:48 AM

These days bitcoins are not given directly in campaign but tokens are given and very less campaign give bitcoins purely.

Since I don't have enough money to buy altcoins I would rather choose to work with campaigns. Here in campaign you need effort and hard work to promote their project and if this would be successful then you can be paid altcoin that would be traded. So if you don't have money to buy tokens i would advice that you must do campaigns.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌    Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  DISCOVER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
rodskee

Activity: 2366
Merit: 191

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 03:52:37 AM

i choose both because before i start to become trader i work in the signature campaign i earn an exact amount i need for my dailay expenses
unti now i participate in signature campaign to prmote the new ICOs like my campaign now GRAFT network try it to invest here new and
good project i assure you you got great opportunity to grow your investment.

devide your time working both signature campaign and trading same are profitable way earning of bitcoin.

Aprodite

Activity: 364
Merit: 17

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2018, 08:13:15 AM

I do campaign and trading. because if doing one of it I did not get a satisfactory result. And payments made by using tokens are also interesting, because the price of the token is quite expensive and always experience price increases.
zemb

Activity: 168
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 09:00:22 AM

For now i will choose working in a signature campaign. Because i still studying how to trade. And i have no capital to use in trading. So i'm working on a signature campaign to save. In the future i want to try trading.
KesoNie
Copper Member

Activity: 672
Merit: 270

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 10:00:50 AM

I think it is best to do both rather than choosing just one of them. Working in signature campaign will help you to have capital because when you finished working in signature campaign then you will get coins that you can either sell for bitcoin and use that  bitcoin to do trading so you can grow it into a bigger amounts.
Yes probably it's true why you should choose which one among them is the best if both of them can provide or give you a good profit that you can easily be earned in a nicest way, but of course in trading there's a risk that you would probably taken during your journey but it not totally guarantee's that it would give you a profit because losses is always there too.
earl07

Activity: 168
Merit: 22

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 10:27:41 AM

It depends on the situation,for those who still dont have belongings of coins working in signature campaigns will be the best  choice for them.Besides both can be profitable,however trading can not be reliable all the time theres also risk on it.There are times that you can lose in trading and dont expect of good all the time,specially for those who are new to the process of trading.Working in signature campaigns can help enhance your knowledge to the crypto economy  and at the same time you can earn with it.

_$ Cheesy BAKIT SAYO GILIW Cheesy$_  
tanxingwo1215

Activity: 105
Merit: 6

Get Paid to Play your Media on Current

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 10:57:30 AM

Signature activities and transactions can be, I think both can make money, so I can choose, I both get profit by trading every day, and the signature of the weekly activity for my trading provides the needed capital, and the two way I make a living is important! I love doing this!

▃▃  ────▾ CURRENT ▾────  ▃▃
█ ▁ Get Paid to Play All Your Media ▁ █ (http://current.us/)
BabyBoss

Activity: 462

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 11:18:00 AM

Signature activities and transactions can be, I think both can make money, so I can choose, I both get profit by trading every day, and the signature of the weekly activity for my trading provides the needed capital, and the two way I make a living is important! I love doing this!
Sometimes, there are many signature campaign that gives purely bitcoin as their payments but most of them are so crowded where they posted it about minutes then it's already full. So, I better joined altcoins campaign then gold it for a while an about months then sell it and turn to btc if I really want to hold but mostly I turn it into ethereum then buy some alts again and hold it just for a months then sell again. Rotation system for me to earned and earned more money.
CoinboyBebop

Activity: 238

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 11:20:51 AM

I do both.When your trading, you have a risk to lose some of your own money. When you participate in signature campaign, you just have to invest some time to post on this forum and so you earn the token. But nobodysknow if the token will ever get some value.
Requim

Activity: 166
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 12:46:49 PM

I do both actually, although I really enjoy campaigns more than trading for the very reason that I can voice out my opinion more about certain topics and learn at the same time. Moreover, the campaigns that I join into are really helpful like my existing campaign which has many guides for those who are dealing with cryptocurrencies.
A Fahriz Thiago

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2018, 05:46:23 PM

I will do both, trade and do signature campaign simultaneously, while I was doing the job of signature campaign then I also trade. So that can be controlled both. So I do not pile up my work and my trade.

TalerTeam_Lavr

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2018, 06:49:44 PM

How hard is it to work this way? How much can you earn in this way?
deshan maxxy

Activity: 289

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2018, 07:00:39 PM

Hi,

Hello everyone, I am Deshan form Sri lanka,

Actually i am personal crypto trader,I came here in 2015.Crypto is amazing field,It is very huge opportunity in the world,One day
It comes to wold top rate in soon.However more peoples now in crypto field,i really appreciate because im in crypto world,

I do lot of works in crypto wold..Mining,collecting,selling,buying,and more..also i searched what the best for do.However now i am doing Trading and Another amazing work.it is campaigns,awesome way for collect some coins.

Now i do Facebook campaigns, twitter campaigns,signature Campaigns and more.really smart work.I love it.

Thank you! Smiley Smiley Smiley

atjiat

Activity: 1204
Merit: 104

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2018, 09:14:48 PM

I will do both, trade and do signature campaign simultaneously, while I was doing the job of signature campaign then I also trade. So that can be controlled both. So I do not pile up my work and my trade.
I think that almost every Bounty Hunter after the Bounty ends the companies begin to scold the stock market and at the same time makes a bet not by one coin, but by several. Therefore, very high-quality work is obtained from those who unite both trade and signature company.
Xclusive5

Activity: 672

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 09:47:50 PM

Both are profitable and worthwhile to invest your time but I prefer signature campaigns because I feel I make more gains by promoting an ICO than trading.

royale143

Activity: 294
Merit: 36

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 10:04:35 PM

What do you think should be done? These days bitcoins are not given directly in campaign but tokens are given and very less campaign give bitcoins purely. What would you do?campaign or trading?

That all depends on which of the two you are more familiar with and felt more accustomed to. I have been doing some signature campaign since I got into the Junior Level on this forum and I have many things to thank for with this great forum as it has become a venue for me to learn more on Bitcoin and cryptocurrency while at the same earning some coins/tokens which can later on be converted to Bitcoin in exchanges. As for trading, I realized that I don't have the knock for it when I saw myself making many mistakes from time to time. I am not closing my door to cryptocurrency trading though because once it is mastered it has the potential to really create an avalanche of profits. Right now, I prefer to concentrate on what I am doing but will definitely expand my baskets too in the near future.

Good points mate. It would wholly depend on your profit goal. Also, it is easier said than done in the trading market. Signature campaigns are way easier to commit to than trading. Trading is a more advanced means of earning because it takes lots of experience, knowledge and a big stock of different coins to make it work. Trading is a more active approach while I consider signature campaigns more of a starter venture.

shoaibmahar

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 10:06:27 PM

Both are best platform for handsome earning,But it depends on individuals knowledge and level if you are good learner and have huge investment then trading is best in this condition,If you have nothing to invest and believe in just fix income then render the services by signature campaign.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  

Jump to: