Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 08:47:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  
Author Topic: trading or working in signature campaigns?  (Read 4010 times)
princesspoppy

Activity: 634
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 02:18:40 AM

Right now, I am doing signature campaigns and still waiting for my tokens. After I get my tokens, I'll try investing in other coins and I also want to try trading. I want to learn how to do day trading to make big profits where I can double my money. I want to do both. I want to explore the world of crypto to earn money for my future.
CryptoRyuzaki

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2018, 02:38:59 AM

For starters, signature campaign is a good starting point where they can get to know the know-hows of cryptocurrency. Deciding whether to go for trading or working in signature campaigns can both go in parallel - the key is to choose the signature campaigns which provides good returns in long term.
BlockEye
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1097

Bounty Mngr & Article Writer https://goo.gl/p4Agsh

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 03:38:08 AM

What do you think should be done?
These days bitcoins are not given directly in campaign but tokens are given and very less campaign give bitcoins purely.
What would you do?campaign or trading?

I am doing both. You cannot just depend purely on signature campaigns because there will be times when you will not have a signature campaign paid in bitcoin because upon posting of an opening, after a few minutes the campaign would be full so you should always be attentive and check the board always. You can always find a campaign in altcoin section though but most of the time it will be payable after its ICO which would be after a month or few months. In trading, as long as you know what you are doing then you can earn anytime because it depends on what you prefer if you are a short or long term trader.
Both activity were really helpful, the fact that we are able just by posting constructive ideas, sharing oir thought is already a plus, the reward can be uses for trading when they enter exchanges. We can do both just balance our time properly. Time management is the key and choosing the right project campaign, so atleast were sure that are work are worth paid off.
Fazlurkhan.kz

Activity: 266
Merit: 114

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 04:25:32 AM

I used to do trading and signature campaigns both, but after the price of Bitcoin touched the sky getting into a signature campaign has become a lot more difficult and competitiv due to most of them paying in their tokens which i do not prefer and the frequency of campaigns which offer the payment in Bitcoin get more than 100 applications in less than 10 minutes. So I have been more into trading nowadays and once in a while i try my luck with signature campaigns, I apply if any spot opens up of my rank in a campaign paying in bitcoin, and I was lucky with the GRAFT signature campaign.
alkhie01

Activity: 378
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 04:40:53 AM

You can do both if you really have time,but if your not full in crypto you can just make campaign even just few,and make trading on the days when your holding are pumping.Trading is like gambling you must know when to sell and when to buy.So i suggest its better to do campaign and trading sometimes.
Koro-Sensei

Activity: 658
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 05:07:35 AM

These days bitcoins are not given directly in campaign but tokens are given and very less campaign give bitcoins purely.
Too many risks on trading but so as the gains. For now im working on it saving aa much as i could in the mean time and hope for the better lol of course im spending it to trade im not satisfied with the rates just yet i need more lol. To be honest i like trading more than posting but it needs to be done in order to trade.
w33man

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 09:13:12 AM

I actually prefer working on signature campaigns. I think this is one of the easiest jobs that there is. Not to mention the fact that one holds the time of work and can choose whether to do the task now or later. Still, my only problem with signature campaigns is the fact that there is no assurance about the projects.
Nold

Activity: 462
Merit: 104

quarkchain.io

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 09:21:02 AM

I actually prefer working on signature campaigns. I think this is one of the easiest jobs that there is. Not to mention the fact that one holds the time of work and can choose whether to do the task now or later. Still, my only problem with signature campaigns is the fact that there is no assurance about the projects.
I also like signature campaigns. There is no need to spend a lot of time and effort. And if you choose a good project, per month, you can earn 1-2K USD.
cryptoimal86

Activity: 196

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 09:32:00 AM

Since both signature campaign and trading doesn't need full time effort, you can do both simultaneously. If you found any good signature campaign you don't need any capital to invest in trading. Some of my friends and I am doing the both together and earn good capital from signature campaigns.
Stepjim

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 05:46:30 AM

Both are favorable for me, the benefit of signature campaign is so great and had helped a lot to improve the life of many, because a lot who doesn’t have regular jobs and focuses on joining signature campaigns have enjoyed their life because they doesnt need to go to the office and follow their boss, yet be able to afford their needs and wants, that’s the impact benefit of signature campaigns to the life of many nowadays, and i am in favor also in trading as long as you know the methods and principles, have enough money to trade, and stregnth to carry on in case loses strikes haha...
Well I think trade is better than any regular job because in regular job you will earn a limited income and from trade you can earn a lot of money and to be honest with you I quit my day job for trade because I was earning good then day job and it also don’t need extra time from me and believe me my life is going to improve with trade and I’m very happy now some time I think that why I spend my time on day job.
ausbit
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1019

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 05:55:05 AM

we have to trade and work in signature campaigns, but I have not started trading because I do not have much bitcoin. So now I just do a signature campaign.
Even when you will have a good amount of bitcoin, still I would not suggest jumping into the river with all of them. It would be much better to start this profession with a small amount at first.

This way you will learn the important points regarding bitcoin’s changing nature and develop some important trading skills also. You can really become rich within days if you do trading in bitcoin. Nothing works quicker than this.
Nfp

Activity: 168
Merit: 14

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 02:49:14 AM

They are both preferable in earning more bitcoins, you can do trading while you are participating in a signature campaign. Although trading takes time to monitor its market value every hour and having more risk, you can still do it while your making your post for the signature campaign to be paid for an extra income.
DanWagner

Activity: 214

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 04:00:52 AM

You can do both right , when you are posting you can read up on new coins and use that info to trade. Most of the time you have to make around 2 posts a day which isnt that time consuming.
namjar

Activity: 361
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 04:15:59 AM

Working on signatures campaign is the worst thing that you can do, seriously.

I like the project in where i am, so i just wear the signature because i am supporting them! But seeing a huge amount of crap in this thread makes me feel bad for this kind of society, why are you so desperated for money?

This kind of people is EVERYWHERE, i can not understand why you aren't banned yet.
You can do both right , when you are posting you can read up on new coins and use that info to trade. Most of the time you have to make around 2 posts a day which isnt that time consuming.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses 100% original codebase
  Superfast with 30 seconds instant finality
  Tested 5000 tx per block on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
RavenHood

Activity: 294
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 06:10:46 AM

In my Opinion, trading and working in signature campaigns have a big difference. In the trading, you are required to monitor the movement of the value on the markets.  In the trading,  need more knowledge and predict what coins will raise the amount or drop. In working in signature campaigns, you just need to accomplish the required post in every week. Is safer and more comfortable to do more than trading. In Trading, you need capital, but in the working signature, you no need money. Both of them produce a stable income.
vhiancs

Activity: 238
Merit: 15

--=oOo=--

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 07:25:02 AM

As they say trader is very risky but enjoy, but for me it is easier to earn a bitcoin currency to participate in the signature campaign. I'm not comfortable with being a trader because I'm worried that maybe my bitcoin can be exhausted, so I stopped immediately and I focused on participating in the signature campaign and becoming part of it.
pissyas

Activity: 140

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 09:26:35 AM

You will not inevst in campaign. But you will start the trading you will invest first. Then you will plan to work and process. Trading is help to other people transaction process. Both are good but for now I prefer in signature campaign because it easier and safer then all you need is to have a higher rank because the higher your rank the more money you will get
racistyui

Activity: 110

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 09:49:15 AM

As they say trader is very risky but enjoy, but for me it is easier to earn a bitcoin currency to participate in the signature campaign. I'm not comfortable with being a trader because I'm worried that maybe my bitcoin can be exhausted, so I stopped immediately and I focused on participating in the signature campaign and becoming part of it.
I think there is no enjoyable in this trader job because you're facing with the huge risk when you're trying to look for profits . Working for a signature campaigns is now really hard. Beside competing with other appliers you have to make a really good quality posts to being accepted and get paid. Life is hard

Fulmand

Activity: 568
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 10:20:48 AM

You will not inevst in campaign. But you will start the trading you will invest first. Then you will plan to work and process. Trading is help to other people transaction process. Both are good but for now I prefer in signature campaign because it easier and safer then all you need is to have a higher rank because the higher your rank the more money you will get
I think we dont really have to make a choice on this because we can do the same both trading and joining a signature campaign if we dont want to be at risk i think we must make some gaining asset in a different way because if we cant gain on trading maybe we can gain on joining a signature campaign it is really depend on our luck.
matedrink24

Activity: 188

DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 12:25:34 PM

People could say that working for signature campaign is much more better than trading. It's no risk , good salary but i think it isn't . You're paid for a deserved working, Joining a signature doesn't seem easy for now till there are too many competitors ready to take you out of the game. For me trading is better than working in a signature campaign. You work for yourself ,use your own brain to make profits and enjoy it. That would be lovely if you multiple your account many times then before. That emotion hardly can be found in working for a signature campaign.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  

Jump to: