Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 02:30:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  
Author Topic: trading or working in signature campaigns?  (Read 3998 times)
Wyne

Activity: 531
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 01:37:57 PM

What do you think should be done?
These days bitcoins are not given directly in campaign but tokens are given and very less campaign give bitcoins purely.
What would you do?campaign or trading?
Both joining in signature campaign and engaging in trading are good ways to earn bitcoins.  But since there is a limited campaign offer in the market nowadays plus considering the fact that there are many competitors around  it is also good to try trading.  It is going out from your comfort zone.  

Unlike joining in signature campaigns, trading has a risk.  There is a percentage that you will earn and a chance that you will loose.  You have to prepare yourself about this matter.  So, you just have to first ask some opinion from expert traders you know to get some ideas on how to engage in trading, read some articles about it before you proceed.  Sooner or later you will become expert on trading.  

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BobBct

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 01:54:05 PM

If your talking about trading you need to have a good amount of funds to higher your profits per trade. but in SC you don't need to invest and of course know what is the requirements of that bounty.
arlinxoha

Activity: 402
Merit: 101

Arianee:Smart-link Connecting Owners,Assets,Brands

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 02:01:11 PM

I think Trading is better if you are good in trading. Because if you participating in a campaign and their ico didn't successful then you will not get any money from that. That's why Trading is better than signature.

.arianee ╢╟ Smart-link Connecting Owners, Assets And Brands
WhitePaper ◨ ◭ Ann Thread
Discord ►◄ Telegram ►◄ Reddit ►◄ Twitter ►◄ Instagram ►◄ Medium ►◄ Linkedin
Amajaa

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
January 21, 2018, 02:15:15 PM

These days bitcoins are not given directly in campaign but tokens are given and very less campaign give bitcoins purely.

I do prefer campaign  no stress for me besides token/coin earn from campaign can be tradable in bitcoin just need to be patient while waiting for reward...  Just choose wisely on campaign to participate.
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 04:43:02 PM

I do prefer campaign  no stress for me besides token/coin earn from campaign can be tradable in bitcoin just need to be patient while waiting for reward...  Just choose wisely on campaign to participate.

Campaigns have always been a side job to earn extra btcs. And it's understandable that less campaigns pay in btc now since the price of bitcoin has become quite expensive even at this current rate. It isn't like before when btc was just running around 1k usd. If you want to earn big, start practicing trading

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
Birin016

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 05:00:31 PM

Trading is best for short term income and signature campaigns is long term income and all signature not pay us token because some campaign is scam. I think better than you do it trading and signature campaign
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 05:08:54 PM

campaign is the safest way to earn bitcoin,you dont need capital but only patience and perseverance also english language skills for us to be part of any campaign that can give us compensation and easy income. And trading is one risky option in this community for us to survive.lots of traders fails coz owrong decision.

Maybe it better to join campaign and the payments you will receive shoulbe use as capital for trading.no hassle isnt it
ramzhies

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 05:10:36 PM

incomparable.. since you're doing something of different world.. but if u have the skills and knowledge, i would go for trading.. if u have the pateince, ill go for campaign..

as of now, i doing both
Semosuchi Tesongrato

Activity: 546
Merit: 33

Rasputin Party Mansion

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 08:04:01 PM

You can do both, with a very good profit: actually, if you have already a big capital, signature campaigns may be are not worth the time; otherwise, they are a very good way to create a base of capital to start trading.

●  ROC2  ●   We have successfully delivered STAGE 1   ● ━━━━━━━━━━ ━━━━━━━ ━━━━ ━━ ━
━ ━━ ━━━━ ━━━━━━  We now invite you to become part of PHASE2 expansion In Partnership With REDTUBE
● Telegram    ● Twitter    ● Facebook    ● Medium    [  ICO is L I V E !  ]   ━━━━━━ ━━━━ ━━ ━
berlunberg

Activity: 112

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 05:58:16 PM

It heavily depends on your financial conditions. If you don’t have large sums of capital, there is almost no choice - just go for signatures and earn base capital. And we shouldn’t forget that in long-term more than 90% of those who trade with margin fall into bankruptcy. That’s also a risk.
zircon

Activity: 117

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 06:45:50 PM

i think we can do both of them. Let's spend your free time to work for campaign and your main time to trade. I think it is ok. you can earn more money

icons6

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 09:06:13 PM

I do for trading.I want to be good in trading,but I not yet try the signature campaign.Anyone can answer how to join the signature campaign? How is it work?.I want to try to earn in signature campaign?
mx667

Activity: 294
Merit: 114

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 09:44:01 PM

Trading is separated from signature campaigns, you may earn from signature campaigns but what you can do with these money usually goes to the exchange fee or really a small amount of coins but saying the truth it doesn't make you reach but it give you pocket money and paying the fees, usually. The tokens that those campaigns or as known as bounties are good, they may sound that they are giving really cheap money to their users but after a while we see that their token value increases and makes the users richer than they thought!
First of all, I need now some things. Can you do trading ? Do you like doing research and analysis a currency price ? If you like the challenge of trading and like to take risks, then trading is something that suits you. Therefore, you can do both things by trading and Signature Campaign simultaneously. But if you really do not like trading, and do not like to take risks, then you leave it trading. That's better than it makes you so stressed out. You just do Signature Campaign as it is, save some cryptos you can collect like I do. So after that, you can invest some cryptos without buying and spend any money.
berlunberg

Activity: 112

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 09:12:06 AM

On days like today the answer become clearer: you should choose trading ONLY if you have proper competence. Imagine you just follow the market and have bought btc at the level 20k$... If you want your crypto asset to grow anf don't want to take extra risk just take part in bounties
Btcjunpitz18

Activity: 160
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 02:13:14 PM

I need to work first in signature campaigns so that I can earn in Bitcoin until  such time, when my money is enough, i will be involve in trading but before that, I need to save a portion of it for my family.
Chaki

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 02:18:26 PM

I'll do first signature campaign to earn a lot of money or some of money and I'll do next the trading, I am short on budget today so I'll word hard to earn extra first....

█▄█▄█  ⚷ ROCATI ⚷ █▄█▄█
First Cryptocurrency Linked to a Tangible Asset: Real Estate Properties
https://www.rocati.net/
owlman

Activity: 602

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 02:18:45 PM

It all depends on your capital and trading skills. With a combination of all factors, you can participate in the company generosity, get tokens and invest in projects. This will certainly bring you more profit.

AGATE  ▄▄▄▄▄▄ Facebook Telegram Twitter Medium   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   AGATE
█ █ █ █ █ █ █ █    PayPal of Cryptocurrencies     █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █
████  Blockchain Protocol + 12 Working Modules - Use Crypto as Cash  ████
Bosx1ne

Activity: 540

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 02:20:55 PM

If you have big capital, it is better if you will do trading but if you do not have capital; it is good to work in signature campaigns. Most of my funds are came from the signature campaigns. Signature campaign and trading are both profitable.

SkustaClee

Activity: 476

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 02:48:33 PM

It depends on your skills. If you are good in analysis, it is good if you will do trading but if you have good communication skills and you can answer different question, it is better if you will join in signature campaign.
susila_bai

Activity: 1260
Merit: 524

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 03:12:14 PM

Nowadays it is very hard ti join any signature campaign as their are so many users who are ready to join . So now it is good yo do trading and if u get lucky join signature campaign
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  

Jump to: