Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 09:35:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  
Author Topic: trading or working in signature campaigns?  (Read 3998 times)
Jasell

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2018, 03:12:26 PM

What do you think should be done?
These days bitcoins are not given directly in campaign but tokens are given and very less campaign give bitcoins purely.
What would you do?campaign or trading?
I am more focused now on joining campaigns than trading. I don't have the pro-skills of a trader yet but I am not closing my door, sooner or later I will devote my time to learning how to trade masterfully.

Yes, more campaigns are giving token than btc as remuneration. Nevertheless, I don't mind because some of the tokens really have significant value in due time. Yous just have to be patient and be a good researcher as to what project you are going to campaign.

TRADE, EARN & OWN THE EXCHANGE           M o o n X           [    ●    JOIN ICO   -   S O O N    ●    ]
──────────     WHITEPAPER     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     LINKEDIN     TELEGRAM     CRUNCHBASE     ──────────
►   No Trading or ICO Listing Fees      ►   Superior to Nasdaq & LSE       ►   US$ 29M Raised in 2 Weeks!
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 03:19:29 PM

On days like today the answer become clearer: you should choose trading ONLY if you have proper competence. Imagine you just follow the market and have bought btc at the level 20k$... If you want your crypto asset to grow anf don't want to take extra risk just take part in bounties
why do need to choose ONLY TRADING?if op can make those two profiteering at the same time?he can join signature campaign together with trading since you can just alot 2 hours a day in posting for the obligation in campaign.and give the rest of time in trading,isnt it best idea than choong one?
GrayFullbuster

Activity: 658
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 03:28:59 PM

These days bitcoins are not given directly in campaign but tokens are given and very less campaign give bitcoins purely.
I am sure that you are aware that the working in signature campaign is really good way to earn bitcoins. I know that most of the people here in this forum are joining in signature campaign to earn bitcoins.

Gobeller

Activity: 156
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 03:41:25 PM

On days like today the answer become clearer: you should choose trading ONLY if you have proper competence. Imagine you just follow the market and have bought btc at the level 20k$... If you want your crypto asset to grow anf don't want to take extra risk just take part in bounties
why do need to choose ONLY TRADING?if op can make those two profiteering at the same time?he can join signature campaign together with trading since you can just alot 2 hours a day in posting for the obligation in campaign.and give the rest of time in trading,isnt it best idea than choong one?

Day trade is very nice now for the professional traders who have enough experience. The rest of the traders are facing serious problems on the exchange platforms globally. It's hard to make right positions.
yohaneshs

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 03:43:07 PM

We work to earn money and both is good as your business way to earn money. Actually, trading need asset to starting up so if you don't have asset then you can try bounty campaign to earning some token and trading with that.

Campaign or trading just the way to get more money in real world. So make it your business plan and do it.
iram3130
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1010

ITSMYNE 🚀 Talk NFTs, Trade NFTs 🚀

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 03:57:55 PM

You should never take signature campaign as a source of income. It may earn you some tokens or Bitcoin sometimes but don't just post for signature campaigns.
Trading on the other hand is actually a great source of income and may create a revenue far more, but it has its own risks.

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███   

██████████

██████   

███████████

███████████████   

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████
vinz7229

Activity: 308
Merit: 128

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 12:57:42 PM

I'll do first signature campaign to earn a lot of money or some of money and I'll do next the trading, I am short on budget today so I'll word hard to earn extra first....

Same here, when I first knew about this forum my friend told me that if you I work hard in this forum I can earn huge amount, so until now I do prefer working in signature campaign because you have the assurance that you will earn at the end of the week as long as you do all the required post, after getting my payouts in signature campaign, I invest some of my earnings in trading site so that I have other resources in case I need money for other personal stuff. Cheesy
Papaczed

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 01:04:39 PM

I'll do first signature campaign to earn a lot of money or some of money and I'll do next the trading, I am short on budget today so I'll word hard to earn extra first....
If i will only need to choose one, i think working or joining in signature campaign is more great to do over trading, because i am not really great in trading, and i think joining or working in signature campaign will really help me to have many money in the future.

AIGO
Adoption Blockchain
e-Commerce to World

..Find Us!:..

▄███▄
▀███▀

▄███▄    ▄██▄    ▄█████▄
█████    ████▄██████████▄
█████    ████████████████
█████    ███████▀  ███████
█████    █████▀      ██████
█████    █████        █████
▀███▀    ▀███▀        ▀███▀

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
Boknoyz

Activity: 358
Merit: 108

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 03:05:09 PM

I can do that together in the trade and work on the signature campaign because now I have coins financed to the exchange while join signature campaign.
oxidoreductase

Activity: 224
Merit: 29

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 03:22:31 PM

I can do that together in the trade and work on the signature campaign because now I have coins financed to the exchange while join signature campaign.
I agree with you doing both signature campaign and trading can give us more profit or more money, joining or workung on signature campaign is really good to di because there are a lot of people became rich by working on signature campaign and after joining signature campaign we should trade the tokens that the campaign we  will pay for us.
DevilSlayer

Activity: 1414
Merit: 358

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 04:00:16 PM

Signature campaign is more better than trading because it is easy and it is not risky than trading. I earned now many bitcoins and altcoins because of signature campaigns. Trading requires capital but the signature doesn't need capital.
mindfly09

Activity: 405

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 04:26:54 PM

I think signature campaign is best, because there is no risk, and an easy way to earn bitcoin and no need to require capital just work and you will earn easily. While in trading there is always a risk. But if we have a skills and strategy in trading, its also a better. But if you can, you will do both, so that you can earn a good amount of profit in a short time. Just give more time and focus.
Deathgamer

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 04:38:47 PM

We can still earn in both areas. But then time management is highly needed. If we want to have weekly earnings and invest most of your time to it then better choose joining weekly signature campaign. Whereas if you go on trading, a lot of patience is highly suggested because it will take a long time to reap all your earnings.
TGD

Activity: 1288
Merit: 620

Wen Rolex?

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 06:20:35 PM

If i will only need to choose one, i think working or joining in signature campaign is more great to do over trading, because i am not really great in trading, and i think joining or working in signature campaign will really help me to have many money in the future.

every person deserve to have atleast their choice of what they wanted to have for , for example on where they skill are fit of so better to know more that where ever that you wanted to have and to take for cause everything may change for.

Don't mind me | Just checking out here for Duelbits Promotion | Bitcoin 1M | Duelbits no 1
yrreg ger

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 07:31:08 PM

We can still earn in both areas. But then time management is highly needed. If we want to have weekly earnings and invest most of your time to it then better choose joining weekly signature campaign. Whereas if you go on trading, a lot of patience is highly suggested because it will take a long time to reap all your earnings.
I also prefer to do both and you are right about time management needed in signature campaigns while patience for trading. We all want to earn money and sometimes people mistakently thought that by earning bitcoin will make them rich the sooner they invest. They also thought that what we do here is easy that is why when they try, many fails. There is no easy job for us to earn money because if there is then no one should be poor already, right? Every way will require us time, effort and of course determination so that we will continue to earn eventhough we face problems and hardships.
Farvin2

Activity: 168
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 12:44:05 AM

I love trading, but market of crypto currency looks uncertain now, It is very difficult to trade now. So I prefer the signature campaigns, sometimes there are signature campaigns are a scam, It is one of the risks, so learn how to choose a good signature campaigns.
JehJeh121

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 02:12:40 AM

I do both but I prefer in signiture campaign because it gives me funds for trading. Both of them are profitable but in trading you must have the skills and be knowlegable about crypto and exert time and efforts in searching and reading.
Rossy Akbar

Activity: 532

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 07:12:50 AM

For me joining signature campaign was one of the best to earn bitcoin even I haven't done for trading yet,  but most of the time signature campaign was my favorite. But it's all back to you again you deserve to learn every single thing first before you decide it.
rejin29x

Activity: 196

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 11:26:56 PM

For me both because In working in signature campaign where you can earn extra token and develop your knowledge while in trading it is very risky because we really dont know if can be succesful or loss. But in trading there you can earn more profit and build your capital earnings and invest more money until your profit in investing more bigge
rickz026

Activity: 43
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 11:31:46 PM

Im doing trading while working signature campaigns Smiley The tokens that i will earn in signature campaign will be my investment in trading. This kind of strategy will give me a high profit without investing money. But i may be unlucky if i will lose in trading so that its better also to study first about trading while waiting for the reward of the signature campaign. If there is a chance of getting more profitability i grab it especially in joining signature campaign. But i am not particular in trading maybe some of my fund do trading the other is for investing for bitcoin.

▒║HONOR✹JUBS║Pre-ICO ⏩ Jan 15║ICO ⏩ Feb 5-Mar 26 ▒║
║▒ DECENTRALIZED ECOSYSTEM OF ON-DEMAND WORK ║▒ (https://honor.appjubs.com/)
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  

Jump to: