Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 02:46:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  
Author Topic: trading or working in signature campaigns?  (Read 3998 times)
decoder88

Activity: 346
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 11:33:04 PM

What do you think should be done?
These days bitcoins are not given directly in campaign but tokens are given and very less campaign give bitcoins purely.
What would you do?campaign or trading?
Actually, I always prefer signature campaigns. Also, There are many reasons that show that it is better than trading. such as, knowledge how much amount of money you will take every week. Moreover there are many job opportunities.
But you must make qualitying posts to be able to work with them.
However, trading is difficult in the begining because you must be trusted by the purchasers.

I'm in favor to you because signature campaigns are fun to do and can sharpen our knowledge in English. This job is not really a pressure as long as it is a quality and has a since then there's no need to worry. Unlike trading, it needs a lot of experience to be a good trader and also must be good at numbers.
If you can do both at the same time then it is good. But as of now i prefer signature campaigns rather than trading. Because for me signature campaigns has safe earning compared to trading that is incosistent and makes me wonder always. And also signature campaigns are fun and helps me to sharpen my knowledge about the english language.
PhucS

Activity: 742
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 12:56:07 AM

These days bitcoins are not given directly in campaign but tokens are given and very less campaign give bitcoins purely.
This depends on your ability and preferences. You can also do both. Signature campaigns are one of the best ways to earn Bitcoin, it's less risky than trade. However, Trade is also a profitable business but you need to have knowledge, experience and a bit of skill. If you have the time and the condition, I recommend you learn trade and participate in the trade, it can bring a lot of profit for you. This is just my opinion, you have to decide for yourself
tapaibuccok

Activity: 303
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 04:22:36 AM

I do two of them, I always join in some bounty campaign to find capital and I also do daily trading for small profit because now market price moving fast then that opportunity for me to get profit everiday
KnightElite

Activity: 924
Merit: 275

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 04:37:55 AM

It depends on your skills, but for me it is good if you will join in bounty campaigns. You can earn a lot of money by joining many bounty campaigns. Most of my altcoins and bitcoins are from the bounty campaigns. I can earn more money by participating in bounty campaigns.
GeniusAko

Activity: 434
Merit: 117

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 04:48:53 AM

Try to do both. You can do trading while you are participating in signature campaign. I believe that you have good time management so I know that you can do both trading and signature campaign.
Bitkoyns

Activity: 1078
Merit: 262

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 05:52:24 AM

Try to do both. You can do trading while you are participating in signature campaign. I believe that you have good time management so I know that you can do both trading and signature campaign.

actually there is no comparison between trading and working in signature campaign for me , because if you do both you can be having a good profit , if you do signature then you can do trading with your income in signature .

kololo

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 06:42:15 AM

I don't think one should choice for trading or working in signature campaign. It is not a white or black choice. You can do it all the same as I did now.

Trade the most value  and do the bounty campaign which give the most is the best choice I could give.
kissme09

Activity: 658
Merit: 100

PayAccept - Worldwide payments accepted in seconds

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 06:45:02 AM

I think trading should be the best way to get Bitcoins. But if you are an inexperienced trader, this is bad because you can lose money. Join a signature campaign you can treat it as a job, but you will take a lot of time to be able to receive your bonus.

arief89

Activity: 266

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 08:13:51 AM

I think it's better to follow the campaign, because the campaign is so easy, you just have to follow the rules made in the campaign, after which you will be paid according to your account rank ...

jinx029

Activity: 126

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 02:32:45 PM

Both is good because if you are trader you can earn bitcoin but it depends to your caputal and to your luck how much did you get.  Like me I earned bitcoin because of the trading but it's not same amount it's different amount.  I earned weekly because also signature campaign doing this by posting , by sharing my knowledge and opinion to ither people if your rank is high for sure you will get good but if your rank is low for sure it's small only.
bytomboy1234

Activity: 145
Merit: 14

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 02:45:43 PM

We can still earn in both areas. But then time management is highly needed. If we want to have weekly earnings and invest most of your time to it then better choose joining weekly signature campaign. Whereas if you go on trading, a lot of patience is highly suggested because it will take a long time to reap all your earnings.
Exactly signature campaign work for you in both directions like it educates for also and you can also earn money through it. You will get more information and learn some business process. It will connect the all country people and share more informative and ideas for improver business process. You will not inevst in campaign. But you will start the trading you will invest first. Then you will plan to work and process. Trading is help to other people transaction process.
A Fahriz Thiago

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2018, 02:51:06 PM

I will do both, trade and work in signature campaigns. Because with me doing both, I will get a lot of benefits if both are experiencing the success I want.

burner2014

Activity: 952
Merit: 515

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 04:16:35 PM

I will do both, trade and work in signature campaigns. Because with me doing both, I will get a lot of benefits if both are experiencing the success I want.
I am doing both of this especially when I do have more time for example I have idle time at work and that time I am using it in checking the price history of each coin that I want, and also making updates in the trading, and so far in my years here I did not lose some of my money as I am always double checking in which coin I would invest. So doing both can be done for as long as we know how to handle our time well.
cryptojaani

Activity: 252
Merit: 71

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 04:37:03 PM

I am doing both of this especially when I do have more time for example I have idle time at work and that time I am using it in checking the price history of each coin that I want, and also making updates in the trading, and so far in my years here I did not lose some of my money as I am always double checking in which coin I would invest. So doing both can be done for as long as we know how to handle our time well.
Me too. I am also doing the same. If you are good in typing and have good knowledge of cryptocurrency then signature campaign is for you, but if you are good in trading or have an experience on stock market and have money to fund it then do it. If you can do good in both trading and joining signature campaign at the same time it may be more profitable. But you need to have some strategy that makes  trading profitable because it is risky.
RiskySanchez

Activity: 588

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 05:44:13 PM

Me too. I am also doing the same. If you are good in typing and have good knowledge of cryptocurrency then signature campaign is for you, but if you are good in trading or have an experience on stock market and have money to fund it then do it. If you can do good in both trading and joining signature campaign at the same time it may be more profitable. But you need to have some strategy that makes  trading profitable because it is risky.

if you join the signature campaign and get paid then you will do the called trading to get cash money. I think those 2 choices have the same context just different how to get the coin. not only risky trading but also the signature campaign is also at risk because it could be a campaign that we follow is a scam. so all we have to do is be careful in acting and making choices

Swap & Trade Tokens, Enjoy Great Yield & APYs
▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬  PUFFY FINANCE  ▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬
▬▬▬JOIN PRIVATE SALE▬▬▬ >>Early Opportunity<<▬▬▬
angrynerd88

Activity: 910
Merit: 253

Hodlers Network

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 07:40:00 PM
Last edit: February 07, 2018, 08:07:09 PM by angrynerd88

Both are blessings thanks to this forum provided this opportunity to employ our skill in right place.Signature campaign is big responsibility if you accepted it mean now you representative of that project your post opinions will represent the project worth so before joining campaign homework is necessary and prepare yourself.

While in Trading  you are own boss you work as you want,In term of earning both are good but in trading you can earn more.

Bitbitmaker

Activity: 204

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 07:50:07 PM

I am doing both. In fact, it does not take much time, it is not difficult to combine both activities.
RedzoneASE

Activity: 350

TRONscratch.com

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 09:51:10 PM

In case to case bases I would prefer to choose to do trading if I do have a good capital.  But when you want to gain without investing or without putting up money it is good to join campagin though it takes a lot of time but still your not taking a big risk.

WhaleHunter

Activity: 187

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 01:45:19 AM

It really depends on:

1. What you can do better
2. What do you have more fun doing
3. How much money you have for trading

If you have no money to start with, before trading of course you would have to first earn what you plan to trade. In this case, you would probably start with signature campaigns.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
Nikkolodeon

Activity: 98
Merit: 14

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 05:32:29 AM

It really depends on you, on what you are more accustomed of.. me and my friends are doing signature campaign while trading. In this forum its like they are paying you to learn. I learn a lot of things here in this forum and earning by just endorsing their ICO projects. So I don't think you have to choose if you can do both and you have a lot of time. You can earn in both. You should grab the opprtunities that are coming because you might regret it in the future.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  

Jump to: