Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 08:24:52 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  
Author Topic: trading or working in signature campaigns?  (Read 4005 times)
SNAPCALLHERO

Activity: 115
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 08:57:22 AM

the market goes down so the rule of the bounty campaigns are becoming more difficult. we cant get profit easily like before. I think we can do trading and work for bounty at the same time but we should focus on trading. it can get more profit

blatchcorn

Activity: 952
Merit: 281

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 10:29:22 AM

well, both are good but mostly people who is connected with trading they prefer trading where they can take advantage from it but in my opinion signature campaign also good to work where we can learn from it and can do work also i started from that which i can not ignore it future also think its all depends on the people what they want.
manggis97

Activity: 476

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 11:00:59 AM

I think just do it both, because this is good combination to make money. By doing both we can make good profit from this 2 ways, and can be reduce the risk of trading because when we are in floating minus, reward from bounty campaign will recover it.

RondoAnyar

Activity: 651
Merit: 101

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 12:16:41 PM

I searched safely and looked for minimal risk, so I chose the signature campaign for the job rather than trading. trading we have to spend capital and also get a big risk. so I think signature campaign is the best choice for profit.

conected

Activity: 1302
Merit: 503

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 01:57:28 PM

What do you think should be done?
These days bitcoins are not given directly in campaign but tokens are given and very less campaign give bitcoins purely.
What would you do?campaign or trading?

For me, trading and working in signature campaign are both great and this are both giving opportunity to earn money to everyone who want to engage within.

In trading you need capital but through this earning money is easy as long as you have a lot of knowledge and techniques within. Also the important reminders in trading is your patience and don't be greedy.

While in signature campaign, to earn money within is you need to work on it. The one advantage in signature campaign you don't need capital here to earn money. They will pay you on the output from work you rendered.
To those newbie or those who didn't want to risk their money then, signature campaign is a good way to earn capital and start trading. I suggest that we find a sure profit project to be able to really earn after their ICO.
- Ico projects always have a certain level of risk, nothing is certain, newbie is a person who is very lack of knowledge and no calculation, your suggestions can bring danger to them, so I think they should accumulate capital from the campaign then trading is better. And they should look for potential coins to trade, that could be bitcoin, eth, bch, ...focus on the top coin list, they will not have too much danger, ICO only for people who have more experience and knowledge

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
███████                  ███████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
Fatunad

Activity: 2254
Merit: 354

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 01:59:24 PM

These days bitcoins are not given directly in campaign but tokens are given and very less campaign give bitcoins purely.

For me, trading and working in signature campaign are both great and this are both giving opportunity to earn money to everyone who want to engage within.

In trading you need capital but through this earning money is easy as long as you have a lot of knowledge and techniques within. Also the important reminders in trading is your patience and don't be greedy.

While in signature campaign, to earn money within is you need to work on it. The one advantage in signature campaign you don't need capital here to earn money. They will pay you on the output from work you rendered.
To those newbie or those who didn't want to risk their money then, signature campaign is a good way to earn capital and start trading. I suggest that we find a sure profit project to be able to really earn after their ICO.
- Ico projects always have a certain level of risk, nothing is certain, newbie is a person who is very lack of knowledge and no calculation, your suggestions can bring danger to them, so I think they should accumulate capital from the campaign then trading is better. And they should look for potential coins to trade, that could be bitcoin, eth, bch, ...focus on the top coin list, they will not have too much danger, ICO only for people who have more experience and knowledge
It would really be a good start or path to take and as a newbie this can even more give the opportunity to make even more money. Earnings from campaigns can give the chance for you to have a capital then after that you should proceed on doing trading.Might really be hard at first time but would really be worth to try since this thing can really sustained on making profits for longer terms.
zander09

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 02:25:08 PM

I searched safely and looked for minimal risk, so I chose the signature campaign for the job rather than trading. trading we have to spend capital and also get a big risk. so I think signature campaign is the best choice for profit.

Bounty campaign Is good. But In trading you can get huge profit if you know what is the strategy on it, but if not ,you can easily lose your money, trading Is for those people who not getting panic easily.
Piterg

Activity: 420
Merit: 15

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 06:42:26 PM

you can do both. Having earned coins on the company to collect signatures, you can trade them on the stock exchange. If you have trading experience, then trade, so you can multiply your funds, and you will not lose your money, because you did not contribute anything. Or you can just buy for example bitcoin and keep it.
anjaydut

Activity: 140
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 07:39:46 PM

do both, because you will get 2 sources of income at once.
because if you just rely on trading, you will have more empty time, I mean here is.
fill in your vacancy time, while you wait for the price of the coin you are trading up expensive. you should follow the bounty of the campaign.
besides filling in the blanks, you will also earn money. that's what I'm doing right now.

sportroma2805

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 07:42:31 PM

Moжнo coвмeщaть oднo c дpyгим , пpocтo тopгoвaть нa дoлгocpoк пpийдeтcя
Enzo05

Activity: 938
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 10:11:51 PM

For me signature campaign . As you can see I had my diwtoken.com signature same as yours which is really profitable compare to trading . You don't need to invest a money just an effort and time on posting to designated section of bitcointalk and you can gain money which you can get after distribution of tokens and exchange it to fiat .  
Blessed J

Activity: 178
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 10:39:26 PM

Well I think signature campaigns are good though trading is best. When you get the time to study bitcoin very well and at any point in time study the market very well, there is a lot of profit you can make. Although you can run at a loss sometimesurgery,  you can always gain profit if you give it time and study the market trend very well.
cryptobull3

Activity: 336

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 08:43:20 AM

I do both , the thing is you need some investment for trading but bounties need zero investment , just hard working and sweat!
but trading could gives you a bigger piece of cake than bounties , so i try to take out some of my bounty benefits into trading , for a long term.

◊ ◊ ◊ 𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 ◊ ◊  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬   Free ETCV coins ◊ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ANN ◊ ◊   ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ◊ ◊ Hard fork of Ethereum ◊ ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  WhitePaper ▬▬  ▬▬  Github
                       ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    Twitter ▬  ▬ Telegram ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ◊ ◊  All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV  ◊ ◊ ◊
macstrong12

Activity: 230

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 09:07:00 AM

If you got a good rank on this forum , or a lot of follower on facebook or twitter signature campaigns could be profitable , nevertheless it is not comparable with trading!
shone08

Activity: 602
Merit: 262

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 09:33:21 AM

For me signature campaign . As you can see I had my diwtoken.com signature same as yours which is really profitable compare to trading . You don't need to invest a money just an effort and time on posting to designated section of bitcointalk and you can gain money which you can get after distribution of tokens and exchange it to fiat .  

Trading is profitable you can make a good amount of money in  a short period of time but it so risky because you need to pick a altcoin with a good project and Developer theres a lot of shitcoin that turn to scam.
If you want a easy way you can join in signature campaign all you need is to pick a project with a good campaign manager and post a quality topic/comment.
tikong

Activity: 154
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 09:44:29 AM

Trading and working both are different type of work if you have a lots of money you can start trading or if you have a lots of time you can start a signature campaign but I think trading is a best for everyone and I was also trading around 7 year ago so i'm suggest to start trading.
xwshamim

Activity: 467
Merit: 251

https://t.me/xwshamim

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2018, 10:41:40 AM

If you have money in your pocket then I think you should go with trading but if you don't have money to start trading you can do sig and earn token then sell them in bitcoin then start trading that's my opinion
Valzzz005

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 11:26:43 AM

For me i am going to the working in a signature because if you are woking in a signature bounty ypu will just post in some threads like this and agter the campaign emds ypu can receive your payment and sell it im the market im exchange into bitcoins. While in trading it has more risk because you will involve your own money to buy coin that you will sell in the later part. So if you pose the money will also lose and thats yours. While if ypu lose im campaign no momey will be wasted
mcconah

Activity: 187
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 03:33:00 AM

trading has a risk of profit or loss. no matter if you are experienced in trading .. for minimal risk, signature campaign. But if you want to try both it's better

( M P C X )  Revolution Starts Here!  ( M P C X )
Digital Crypto Wealth Management Platform
EinWert

Activity: 196
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 04:55:04 AM

Don`t you have an option to try both of them for example the coins gained from signature campaigns can be used for trading and earning more bitcoin. You won`t have to invest a lot time on both.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  

Jump to: