Bitcoin Forum
July 02, 2024, 12:18:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  
Author Topic: trading or working in signature campaigns?  (Read 4012 times)
barsharkol12

Activity: 197
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 08:19:24 AM

i suggest that you join in both trading and signature campaigns. the more the better. just be careful in trading be sure that you make your decisions great.
rokon123

Activity: 336

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 08:20:09 AM

Now i'm doing both.because i want to earn more.so,i participate signature compaign and start trading with my small investment coin.
merrillolive

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 08:53:35 AM

i suggest that you join in both trading and signature campaigns. the more the better. just be careful in trading be sure that you make your decisions great.
According to you, should join the previous business or signature before? I think we're just entering the Crypto market, so join the signature campaign to make a profit and then move on to investing. That is the safest way, you just take the effort to make money. If you lose money in business you will not regret it.
Spain2000

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 09:53:59 AM

Income from signature campaign is not enough and if we deal in the currencies trading that is a good way to make money so if we have some knowledge of the crypto then trading is more better and worthy the traders are happy all the time and they have many options for direct buying and selling the margin is changed while for the future sale the margin is changed so it is good for the trader to take the benefit from this,

▐ █ ██|    CRYPTONITY  ▐|   The Crypto Community Exchange  ▐|▐ █ █ ██
⚫  Whitepaper   ●⚫   Public Sale 1 Starts: Nov 1, 2018   ⚫●   ANN Thread  ⚫
Telegram  ●  Twitter  ●  Facebook  ●  Discord  ●  Reddit  ●  Medium  ●  LinkedIn
kramr

Activity: 406
Merit: 106

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 10:04:10 AM

I am doing two simultaneous engagements for signatures campaigns that have been looking for just the money or participating in bounty campaigns to receive altcoin. I also participate in trading to make a profit.
lindawilliam

Activity: 1

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 10:14:07 AM

I know people always recommend holding long term.But in my experience trading is much more profitable than holding coins or promoting crypto currency
supto005

Activity: 742
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 11:55:07 AM

What do you think should be done?
These days bitcoins are not given directly in campaign but tokens are given and very less campaign give bitcoins purely.
What would you do?campaign or trading?
Trading is quite risky if you have not enough knowledge about trading than don't try it. I will prefer you Camping it's give token which you can convert to BTC and it's also easy to work than Trading.
Kawasakinamoto

Activity: 99

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 12:05:13 PM

It's more profitable when you are trading but that's risky because you use your own money to earn more money but in signature campaigns you just need to invest a bit of your time.
sudnokpok

Merit: 106

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 12:21:18 PM

I hold my reward from signature and sell them when price is high. I prefer signature because it has a small risk.
quality.crypto

Activity: 854

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 12:28:12 PM

The best option we can do is working on both sectors will always increase demand because through the signature campaign you can make a certain amount of the money and through you need to analyse a lot of things to make money. So for trading, it is always good to research before trading because it is very risky.
Borisb52

Activity: 462
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 01:23:09 PM

In both cases, you can earn money. Only for trade you need seed money, and to participate in Bounty companies start-up capital is not needed. And as written above you can use both variants of earnings.
ervinmadureri

Activity: 302

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 01:26:30 PM

Bitcoin which is the oldest and expensive coin in the digital world and most expensive asset in the world is also mainly earned via signature campaigns. It is not easy to buy it directly. As far as trading is concerned, it is for selective people I guess and needs a lot of hard work. It is totally up to investor because if he or she is having good enough time, only then they can do effective trading
bealjulian

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 01:26:40 PM

If you don't have enough funds, go start with signature campaign or other bounty campaigns. Trading is needed of really huge amount of money. Trading is also risky. I suggest to you is start doing some bounty campaigns here in bitcointalk to earn some money. I would prefer to work in signature campaigns than to do trading. Because we all know that trading is very risky and complicated because you have to keep track of it
strongwarrior238

Activity: 294

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 01:26:49 PM

The big difference in trading and signature campaign is that signature campaign does not need any investment. Only need time and punctuality while trading is much difficult and also need investment to buy bitcoin and sell for profit. Trading is more risky because you will have the fear of decreasing value of bitcoin in the market and signature campaign has nothing like this. I'm totally focus on signature campaign and others bounty program because this freelance job does not have any risk and without any capital to do it, just internet connection and spend more times to do it
Jupeter

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 01:44:59 PM

I hold my reward from signature and sell them when price is high. I prefer signature because it has a small risk.
Doing trading is okay but for me working on signature campaigns is more easy to do and i am confidet that we will make more money in signature campaign, just like working on the deal coin signature campaign i believe that it we will give me a big profit.

conected

Activity: 1302
Merit: 503

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 01:58:06 PM

What do you think should be done?
These days bitcoins are not given directly in campaign but tokens are given and very less campaign give bitcoins purely.
What would you do?campaign or trading?
Trading is quite risky if you have not enough knowledge about trading than don't try it. I will prefer you Camping it's give token which you can convert to BTC and it's also easy to work than Trading.
- Agreed that the trade would be risky but if we were afraid of that risk, it would be difficult for us to get bigger returns, risks will always come with infinite returns, we should remember that and try trading, fear will not help us become rich. Signature campaign though safe but the income from it when we participate in altcoin is very dependent on luck, participation in bitcoin will be very fixed, in short there are some restrictions on income, so we need to combine with trading to get a better return, it will not be too hard for us

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
███████                  ███████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
imking

Merit: 117

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 01:58:31 PM

At this moment I am working on signature campaigns and still waiting for my tokens. I also try to do the trading, but now I am still learning how to do the trading to make my profits big. I use my reward in the signature campaign for the trading without investing from my own money. The more entries, the more chance to earn more income.
BobBct

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 02:07:40 PM

I think trading is more flexible and more profitable because you earn daily but depends on your mood but in signature you don't have a passive income because different campaigns has different payouts.
RenBct

Activity: 233

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 02:21:29 PM

I recommend to earn money by signature campaign and trade that money so you can know how to trade and become a expert and if you become a expert trader you just hit the jackpot my friend.

FoBoT

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 02:40:56 PM

There should be no cause for alarm if one has that capacity of involving in these two rewarding activities in the cryptoworld of coins. I have been participating in the two for long and have come to realize that both of them can fetch you well if you actually know what you are doing in this field. Anytime I come across a project/ICO perceived to be more of great values in its potentialities, as in Capitalization, management team, exchanges, websites and many more, now requiring our services through signature campaigns with exiting tokens or coins rewards, I go for it. Simultaneously, when trading into better Alts became pertinent, I in less than no time catch it up, since time is money in this phase of world digital on line currency
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  

Jump to: