Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 07:46:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  
Author Topic: trading or working in signature campaigns?  (Read 4010 times)
MiF

Activity: 1400
Merit: 258

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 04:09:18 AM

for myself prefer to work in signature campaign because there is no risk of loss and we do not need capital, maybe we can to do trading if we have big capital and also have good ability.
I am doing both trading and signature campaign and i much love doing or working on signature campaign, because signature campaign can really help me to earn more money, just like working on the deal coin signature i believe that it we will give me a lot of profit after the deal campaign is we will end.
Yes i believe that it is an advantage if we do botg trading and joining into signature campaign. Because if we do signature campaign we can really get an idea from different topics for us to learn many things about crypto, and if we do both trading and signature campaign maybe we can gain a double income.

▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
░████████████████████████
░███████████████████████▀
░███████████████████████
░███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████▀▀█████▀▀██████▀
| 
Low Fidelity - High Potential
|
▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
███▄░▄░███████▀▄███
█████▄▀█▄▀███▀▄██████
███████░██░▀▄████████
████████▄▀█▄▀████████
████████▀▄▀██░███████
██████▀▄███░██▄▀█████
████▀▄██████▄▀▀░▀████
█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀

▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
███████████████████
██████▀░░▀▀▀░░▀██████
█████░░▄▄░░░▄▄░░█████
████▌░░██▌░▐██░░▐████
████░░░░▀░░░▀░░░░████
████▄▄░▀▄▄▄▄▄▀░▄▄████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀

▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
██████████████▀▀███
███████████▀▀░░░░████
███████▀▀░░▄▄▀░░▐████
████▀░░░▄██▀░░░░█████
███████░█▀░░░░░▐█████
████████░░▄▄░░░██████
██████████████▄██████
█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
bitzizzix

Activity: 2422
Merit: 448

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 05:49:30 AM

I chose both, the signature campaign is the main income to generate bitcoin for use as a trade or investment. But it all depends on the situation and should be able to predict or assess the situation of bitcoin mining and other coins for makasimal results. Do it all wisely and learn well to avoid losses
Mr.John19

Activity: 350
Merit: 109

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 08:43:51 AM

Yes, that true that there are a lot of bounty campaigns give the token more than the signature campaigns that provide the bitcoin as a reward. I advise you join the different bounty or signature rather than the trading because of the trading is so risky, and you don't know sure when you earn profits on the trading. For now, focus on the single one, after you master the one you choose to do it both.
Saichoukyushin

Activity: 770
Merit: 278

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 09:10:50 AM

I chose both, the signature campaign is the main income to generate bitcoin for use as a trade or investment. But it all depends on the situation and should be able to predict or assess the situation of bitcoin mining and other coins for makasimal results. Do it all wisely and learn well to avoid losses
Working on signature campaign or doing some service along with this forum can make you some free money in return for your efforts by promoting them or anything else. Don't also set aside trading interests where the money is there if you learn to trade it will make you much more big amount of money.

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
▄███▀▀▀▀▀████▄▄ █▄▄
▄▄          ▀▀████▄  ██▄
█████▄            ▀█████  ██▄
▄█████████           ▀█████ ███▄
▄█████████▀▀           ▀█████ ███▄
▄███  █████             ▀█████ ████
███  █████                █████ ████
███ █████                  ████  ████
███ █████                ▄████  ████
███ █████                ███████████
▀██ █████▄                █████████
▀██ ██████▄                ▀█████
▀██ ███████                  ▀▀▀
▀██ ██████▄▄                 
▀██ ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
▀▀ █████████████████▀
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀

Fast, Secure, and Fully

DecentralizeTrading
BACKED BY:
─────────────────────────
BINANCE
─────── LAB
&█████████████████████████████████ █  ███
█▀    ▀█  ███▀▀▀▀▀████████  ████▀▀███▀ █
█  █████    ▄▄▄▄▄  █  ▀  █    ███  █  ██
█▄    ▀█  ██       █  ▄███  ██████   ███
█████  █  ██  ███  █  ████  ████  ▄  ███
█▄    ▄█▄  ▄█▄     ▀  ████▄  ▄█   ██  ██
████████████████████████████████████████

Whitepaper
 Medium
Reddit
brotherwood12

Activity: 686
Merit: 30

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 10:59:56 AM

why not both ? just just divide your day into trading and campign , or do trading and interspersed with campign
, i think its still possible but yeah quite hard and need much effort
Borisb52

Activity: 462
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 11:21:01 AM

Trading and working in signature campaign are mutually exclusive. It is difficult to combine without having to lose on both end if care is not taking. I have tried it and it has been a disaster. I would rather trade when the market is positively growing!

Let me disagree with you. These two directions can be successfully combined. Especially often there are times when you just need to be out of the market. In such moments, you can devote more time to the signed companies.
arief89

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 11:47:31 AM

I want to do both, ie trading and signature campaigns, but for now I do not have the capital to do trading, therefore I follow the signature campaign and hope will generate a lot of money and I can trade with the money.

Shafiqul Islam

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

burst.money

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 12:40:25 PM

What do you think should be done?
These days bitcoins are not given directly in campaign but tokens are given and very less campaign give bitcoins purely.
What would you do?campaign or trading?
Yes I perform signature campaign. A major portion allowed in signature campaign sectors. ..about 25-30%  allowed in signature campaign.

▀   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▬▬▬███  Burst  █  Defi Money  ███▬▬▬   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▀
[      PRESALE     |  April 1st      ]     [     CROWDSALE    |  June 1st      ]
[     TWITTER           TELEGRAM       █│█     MEDIUM          GITHUB     ]
muhdede

Activity: 158

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 12:45:07 PM

I do not have the money to invest in trading exchanges that I have is an internet connection to access bitcointalk. especially I do not dare to take risks for trading in the world of crypto because if it fails will be a high loss

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    I N F L E U M    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   
█████    Whitepaper   ⌊    Pre - sale  ➧  Oct 1, 2018    ⌉   Telegram    █████
Medium   Steemit   Facebook   Twitter   Instagram   Youtube   Reddit   Github
whyrqa

Activity: 1093
Merit: 103

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2018, 03:41:01 PM

I do not have the money to invest in trading exchanges that I have is an internet connection to access bitcointalk. especially I do not dare to take risks for trading in the world of crypto because if it fails will be a high loss
unambiguous in the company signatures risk is much less, and in general it can be said that it is present. The fact is that only once and work is needed for the company's Bounty. At the same time, almost all free time for trading is taken from the trader.

#business #forextrader #bitcoinnews #invest
Jombitt

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 04:50:57 PM

These days bitcoins are not given directly in campaign but tokens are given and very less campaign give bitcoins purely.

Well in trading, you need a capital and research to the coin to start. You can make a lot of money in trading if your coins value will go to the moon. Is bounty campaign, it only needs an effort, time and to promote the ICO. If you have money and time, its better to do them both.

Alex9813

Activity: 205
Merit: 17

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 05:47:25 PM

If you are willing to take risk then you are good to trading.And in trading you will get huge profit if you are lucky enough.OTOH, signature campaign is just posting on topics and a small reward after week.So, signature campaign is not for earning bitcoin professionallly.So I prefer to take risks and earn big by trading.
Orino Suimuri

Activity: 129

RedTube & Rasputin Party Mansion

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 06:48:08 PM

You can do both. With the bounties you can get the necessary start-up capital, and then multiply it - if you have the necessary skills and some  luck - with trading.

●  ROC2  ●   We have successfully delivered STAGE 1   ● ━━━━━━━━━━ ━━━━━━━ ━━━━ ━━ ━
━ ━━ ━━━━ ━━━━━━  We now invite you to become part of PHASE2 expansion In Partnership With REDTUBE
● Telegram    ● Twitter    ● Facebook    ● Medium    [  ICO is L I V E !  ]   ━━━━━━ ━━━━ ━━ ━
Cryptolord55

Activity: 71
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 07:52:16 PM

I'm doing signature campaign and trading. If i stick only on one generating income like signature campaign. I think i won't earn much because there are times that some of the campaign pay only less or the duration of payment after the campaign is long. You are lucky if there are a lot of bitcoin campaign because once you are accepted you have a chance to earn big and it depends on your rank. On the other side with altcoin campaign the only bad side is when the company does not pay their bounty hunter or their ICO is not performing well. That's the reason i don't stick in one job although trading has risk but we can manage it if we are very patience in trading and also control our emotion.
Rustamm

Activity: 532
Merit: 18

Bitcoin lover!

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 09:00:59 PM

Whether to deal with signatures or trade, depends solely on your abilities. If you are able to trade on the stock exchange, it is better to combine these activities. They will always complement each other. Signature campaigns provide the opportunity to receive free new tokens, and trading on the exchange will help to increase them quantitatively and qualitatively.
SupportBitcoin

Activity: 151

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2018, 10:04:48 PM

Trading you will make more if your good at it. If you are not stick with signature campaigns until you learn.

██ ███ ████ █████ ██████  _______SupportBitcoin.com_______   ██████ █████ ████ ███ ██
COMING SOON FEBRUARY 10, 2018
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ladyquark

Activity: 145

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 10:55:11 PM

trading and signature campaign totally different,  cause if you join trading you have to invest but if if you do signature campaign then no need to invest just work and get money. I think now you clear what I want to say
atetess

Activity: 305

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 10:56:43 PM

You can do both. With the bounties you can get the necessary start-up capital, and then multiply it - if you have the necessary skills and some  luck - with trading.

That is true,  in bounties we can earn a lot and use it as capital to start in trading.  In short,  we can do both bounties and trading at the same time.

anklas

Activity: 96
Merit: 15

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 09:24:00 AM

For me both can be done it is a matter of how you will handle and manage your investments in trading at the same time we can do working as well in the signature campaigns we just need to be constructive and follow the rules to be able to get paid. It would be depend on the person on how they will manage both because we are going to earn in doing trading as well as the signature campaign.

PlayBets.io  •  Decentralized Platform with Mass Gambling Games  •  PlayBets.io
Closed Pre-Sale 15 December[JOIN NOW!]

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ •  [FB]  ▬▬▬  [TW]  ▬▬▬  [TG]  ▬▬▬  [KC] • ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
hurriebra49

Activity: 280

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 12:47:35 PM

I think trading is good option to earn more and in short time because if you can pick 1 good trade with some good amount you can earn good amount and in signature campaign you must have good information and knowledge and after that you can make posting according to your knowledge and get reward on it,
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  

Jump to: