Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 04:12:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  
Author Topic: trading or working in signature campaigns?  (Read 3998 times)
ervinmadureri

Activity: 302
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 05:49:06 AM

You might be in need of an account that has at least a rank of junior member, invest not money but time and effort and most importantly you should be familiar and knowledgeable about Bitcoin, its nature and its system. I could still manage to get a good grade and at the same time make a lot of money. Trading, holding Bitcoin, signature campaign, and bounty has been my primary source of living for a few years now
Rustamm

Activity: 532
Merit: 18

Bitcoin lover!

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 07:58:39 AM

What do you think should be done?
These days bitcoins are not given directly in campaign but tokens are given and very less campaign give bitcoins purely.
What would you do?campaign or trading?
I think that you need to start with the signature campaign and as new tokens come in, partially trade them, and partly turn them into bitcoin and ethereum. Each type of activity is interesting in its own way and everything depends on time and desire.
fredo123

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 09:27:39 AM

These days bitcoins are not given directly in campaign but tokens are given and very less campaign give bitcoins purely.
Trading now a days will give you hard time to earn good profit. Because the value of bitcoins smoothly drops down and slowly pumps up. While joining signature ad will surely give you reward at the end of campaign.
arief89

Activity: 266

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 10:23:25 AM

I have a dream to trade, but I do not have the capital to do it yet, so now I just follow the signature campaign to make a profit, although a little but I have to be grateful.
if you have the capital, then I suggest to trade and follow the signature campaign, so that the money you get more leverage.

Andrej Peiboski

Activity: 350
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 03:01:29 PM

If you have a starting capital, it is certainly better to trade, since now with the bouties you earn little. Otherwise, make the bouties to get some starting capital, and then multiply it (if you're good ...)

kolbalish

Activity: 627
Merit: 14

Crypto Article Sharer!!!

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 06:10:59 PM

Honestly I want to say that trading is better than working in signature campaign if you are good at trade.There are many ICO are scam in this time and for that many good ICO isn't successful because they don't get enough investors.That is very pathetic news.But it is true.So, trading will be best regarding those

GeniusAko

Activity: 434
Merit: 117

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 06:42:36 PM

It is better if you will do both trading and working in signature campaign. I am sure that you can earn more income if you will do both trading and working signature campaign. The only thing that you must have is patience and proper time management.
marqonah

Activity: 136
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 06:16:15 AM

I think it's better to trade and sign up, because it can increase your earnings. but if you are just campaigning, there is little chance of getting results. it's been explained that the campaign gives a bit of pure bitcoin. will still earn revenue, but not maximally in accordance with what you want. then do both. if doing a signature or trade campaign, do it with good terms, so you can produce well.
Dyah Nevi

Activity: 29

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 07:43:00 AM

These days bitcoins are not given directly to the campaign but tokens are given and very less campaign give bitcoins purely.
Initially, you should follow a signature campaign.
If the result of a signature campaign has started a lot then you can trade.
Trading requires huge capital to buy bitcoin.
Miraz69
Copper Member

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 08:08:25 AM

Both trading and campaign are important issues for your crypto career. But I think you must join the Bitcoin Forum before starting trading. This allows you to get many ideas about different coins and trading. Apart from this, it is important to publicize any coin before it comes to the market. The signature campaign can play an important role in this regard.
max1616

Activity: 434
Merit: 14

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 08:17:55 AM

I think it is a right choice to distribute tokens in signature campaigns..So you are making more efforts for the project you are participating in the signature campaign..
nano77

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 08:26:36 AM

I do both, I follow the signature campaign and also do trading because the coins I use for trading are the result of my signature campaign that I follow and I hope to succeed in trading and will get a profit
zhelis74

Activity: 510
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 08:46:08 AM

I do both, I follow the signature campaign and also do trading because the coins I use for trading are the result of my signature campaign that I follow and I hope to succeed in trading and will get a profit
Yes, it is preferable do both if ever we had enough time for it, like me I am always participating in a bounty campaign and do day trading, but i think I'm not effective for day trading since my time is limited because I have work for my corporate job.

haroldforgan

Activity: 22

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 09:18:35 AM

I think both are risky we all know that trading is really risky.If you have money in your pocket then I think you should go with trading
kramr

Activity: 406
Merit: 106

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 09:24:04 AM

If you have a high amount of your budget, trading is the right choice, rather than dealing with signature campaigns. If there is enough time, both can be done. I think it is better to invest long term with the money obtained from signature campaigns.
finzyoj

Activity: 644
Merit: 255

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 10:56:53 AM

I have a dream to trade, but I do not have the capital to do it yet, so now I just follow the signature campaign to make a profit, although a little but I have to be grateful.
if you have the capital, then I suggest to trade and follow the signature campaign, so that the money you get more leverage.

Well I think the higher number doing the signature campaign are those who dont have enough money to start trading.

Trading as much more easy to earn money instead doing signature campaign. Why? Come to think of it, if you do trading you were the one controlling your own time and money, its up to you if you'll hold it or sell it. You don't need to appply to for you to have money. Also sometimes they dont pay you even you did the task you have to do.

In trading its risky but will gonna assure to you that it will be profitable if the value is too high. Also the bigger the capital the fast you will become successful. Soif I were you even its risky i've rather choose trading than signature campaign.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
denisaardelean

Activity: 322

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 01:16:19 PM

I think we dont really have to make a choice on this because we can do the same both trading and joining a signature campaign if we dont want to be at risk i think we must make some gaining asset in a different way because if we cant gain on trading maybe we can gain on joining a signature campaign it is really depend on our luck. In my opinion, trading and working in signature campaigns have a big difference. In the trading, you are required to monitor the movement of the value on the markets
tatum506

Activity: 311

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 01:16:29 PM

In working in signature campaigns, you just need to accomplish the required post in every week. Is safer and more comfortable to do more than trading. In Trading, you need capital, but in the working signature, you no need money. Well I think trade is better than any regular job because in regular job you will earn a limited income and from trade you can earn a lot of money and to be honest with you
alibaba93

Activity: 294

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 01:16:37 PM

I personally would prefer to do both signature campaign and trading though still I am working here to get higher rank and along with that I am doing trading. I love the combination of trading and signature campaign because you dnt  have  to invest money you just do some work and get reward there is no risk of losing. In my own opinion, trading is more complicated and time consuming becausw you need to keep track of buying and selling rates in exchange sites to be able to maximize your profit
futureofeth

Activity: 686

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 01:20:30 PM

According to the knowledge i have it is always good to do both the trading and Signature campaign because the Signature campaign can give us the small amount of the money and we can easily convert them to other potential coins in the market to make more money through trading.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  

Jump to: