Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 02:23:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Will Change Everything  (Read 4123 times)
Sale_man

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 04:22:58 PM

I think the map of wealth will be the most thing that bitcoin can affect and change. Lots of people who believed in bitcoin and bought a big amount of it when ut first began are now the happiest and they belong to the rich now.
On countries scale, i wouldn't say that bitcoin can change a whole country's economy but it can help solve some problems like unemployment by offering lots of job opportunities.

kodtycoon
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1002

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 04:27:11 PM

We are entering in the new type of economy where price predictions are not possible any more because productivity and prosperity of humanity will rise to the new golden age level. Bitcoin will go to 1 million dollars in 2018 and is being used by central banks as a global stardard ledger - dollar will fade slowly those who buy now will become the new wealthy elite.
Applause, bitcoin will be inaugurated central bank globally. Bitcoin will indeed change everything, but the dollar will not fade and it can not be replaced by a digital currency like bitcoin which I think bitcoin is not a currency, so it's a real estate or gold asset that's partially managed group but remain solid in trades that are always down and up so fast. Bitcoin can also be loved by all circles who don't know what the internet so know thanks to bitcoin that can generate high income.

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███   

██████████

██████   

███████████

███████████████   

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████
ccris0637

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 05:34:24 PM

There is nothing impossible what bitcoin could do and how it change life in different aspects. Even bitcoin  itself has already change from just a simple coin which you can use as mode of payment in digital transaction it's now consider as great investment.
Bezobraznike

Activity: 1274
Merit: 261

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 06:31:21 PM

Bitcoin will change every thing cause of the two things:
-There is no central controlling entity.
-Bitcoin network is transparent.
   Changing system`s is a hard task. Current system is centralized and corrupted,
many things are done in shadows. Bitcoin can change that, and to change that
Bitcoin needs to change people`s mind`s! Bitcoin is doing that for years very
successful. Results of that are already visible, and in future I think we will have
different system thanks to Bitcoin.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Sophia29

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 06:48:38 PM

Indeed bitcoin change something we usually know about currency and commodity as bitcoin is both currency and commodity, it will change the whole economic landscape we all know and many forex and stocks investors will hate it as much as we love it
yanlap

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 08:04:27 PM

Bitcoin will change a lot more than finance. It could also change how software is built and upend a bunch of today's biggest web companies and Bitcoin was designed this way to make sure that the same Bitcoin, which has no physical form, isn't spent twice by the same person.

Bitcoin can change everything in our life specialy in our situation in daily life, bitcoin is the one who can change our poor life to rich life. When we are having money we will be a respectable and honorable person in so called society and it’s a bitter truth.
yes the poors can become rich but only if they will buy some bitcoins now at whatever the amount of money they have. The price will double a few times. They if cannot buy then they have to start some services which will be beneficial for the users of bitcoin and other crypto community so that they earn some bitcoins from their services.
Fair enough it is good for poor and rich at the same time now it is best source of earning and helping out a lot of people who need money to spend an easy life. Bitcoin is being use by poor people as job and by rich people as source of income. It has a lot of potential to change everything in life and to make life easy and relaxed. It has brought a positive change in life even an ordinary person can use it if he is skilled.
websoftwareengineer

Activity: 364

Blockchain with VTOS energy

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 08:10:48 PM

No it will not, Bitcoin can make the country worse or better depending on the government because they are the leaders of the country. I do not like the idea that our government will handle bitcoins because they might manipulate the price for their own interest.

⚫ ▬▬     V T O S   |   Decentralized CDN & Social Network     ▬▬ ⚫
  Whitepaper    JOIN OUR ICO  >  MAY 28th  <
FACEBOOK               MEDIUM               TWITTER               GITHUB               TELEGRAM
Vohoanghiep

Activity: 301

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 08:18:28 PM

I tried many times but failed because they thought I was cheating and they thought Bitcoin was illegal. At the time, if they accepted my offer, they would now become billionaires. I always try to explain to them about Bitcoin but it seems they are stubborn and do not care what I do. They argue that it is just a virtual currency and not worth living in the present
Harrisonimo

Activity: 490
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 08:45:27 PM

We are entering in the new type of economy where price predictions are not possible any more because productivity and prosperity of humanity will rise to the new golden age level. Bitcoin will go to 1 million dollars in 2018 and is being used by central banks as a global stardard ledger - dollar will fade slowly those who buy now will become the new wealthy elite.

Let the game begin! It has really being a surprising year of new grounds broken in the Cryptocurrency and into the fiat world! It is fastly encroaching and subtly taking over the fiat world. It has started changing the looks of things and if left alone, things and all things will definitely change as it is gradually transforming. But the price hitting 1million dollars next year is somewhat not realistic because checks are coming in place to do a regulation on the blockchain of Cryptocurrency.
dunfida
Legendary

Activity: 3122
Merit: 1139

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 09:00:31 PM

Too exaggerated for this thing to be said which we wont really come to that point for sure on having a $1m/btc and come to think off on how much money would be needed for it to reach that range. If majority of stocks,commodities will jump purely on bitcoin it wont really be sufficient enough. Bitcoin did change everything specially on payment system at the same time it do give the chance on earning profits for longer terms too which do acts up as an asset.Not only that it did able to change ones lifes to be financially free. It did really change some aspect but on the thing you do mention then i would really oppose into that one.

McKane

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

IF PROBLEM WITH MY TRUST THEN BRING AN ESCROW.

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 09:05:55 PM

Changes are given below which bitcoin will change in the future as it now.
  • Reduce poverty
  • Peaceful life
  • Killing people for money will be decrease by bitcoin
  • Unemployment will be reduce

IBMINER DONE A GOOD JOB. I learned a lesson from him. He gave me negative trust just because i was dealing with account seller. To buy an account.
Domenc

Activity: 434

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 09:06:49 PM

Exactly, Bitcoin has changed the way people used to think about volatility and other factors. Rising demand has created bitcoin's value beyond our estimation. On the other hand, if we see the changes bitcoin has brought then the few remarkable changes are like bitcoin futures, bitcoin used widely for payment across countries, decentralized payment system which is helping to access a global user base and so on. Bitcoin also embarked the revolution by using block chain technology.
ModGirl

Activity: 602

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 09:14:15 PM

The presence of bitcoin in the crypto world will change everything, how to do business how to transact the way of life and mindset of all user communities. This is a new breakthrough in the real world of crypto in the real world. crypto currency potentially so bitcoin increasingly attractive to investors because they will definitely give good luck to it.
Bitcoin is the mother of all crypto currencies. And Bitcoin has an ability to change even the way of thinking. It can change the way of business and transect the transaction. There is no involvement of any other party.  So when we invest in Bitcoin it’s a always give us handsome income with this we can complete our daily tasks. So it proves that Bitcoin is good connecter with our future and with the use of it we can made our future bright.
musliyevich

Activity: 65
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 09:16:21 PM

Bitcoin Changed Everything all know bitcoin and ready to pay to get more bitcoin.

impossible to break 1 million dollars in 2018 

Shenzou

Activity: 1400
Merit: 283

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 10:07:22 PM

The presence of bitcoin in the crypto world will change everything, how to do business how to transact the way of life and mindset of all user communities. This is a new breakthrough in the real world of crypto in the real world. crypto currency potentially so bitcoin increasingly attractive to investors because they will definitely give good luck to it.
Bitcoin is the mother of all crypto currencies. And Bitcoin has an ability to change even the way of thinking. It can change the way of business and transect the transaction. There is no involvement of any other party.  So when we invest in Bitcoin it’s a always give us handsome income with this we can complete our daily tasks. So it proves that Bitcoin is good connecter with our future and with the use of it we can made our future bright.
I agreee that bitcoin is the king of all cryptocurrencies and it has and still revolutionizes the connomy of the world, but don't you think that it will never be used as a currency, i mean for quite some time now people have turned thier backs on the original idea of using bitcoin in thier every day lives and started using it as a type of investment, ask yourselfs the question are you going to spend bitcoin to buy bread and water, i know i won't, because you could be paying 1$ today it could become 10$ tomorow, bitcoin is beeing used like gold and not as a regular currency anymore.
Twinscoin2017

Activity: 1009
Merit: 328

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 10:31:31 PM

I agreee that bitcoin is the king of all cryptocurrencies and it has and still revolutionizes the connomy of the world, but don't you think that it will never be used as a currency, i mean for quite some time now people have turned thier backs on the original idea of using bitcoin in thier every day lives and started using it as a type of investment, ask yourselfs the question are you going to spend bitcoin to buy bread and water, i know i won't, because you could be paying 1$ today it could become 10$ tomorow, bitcoin is beeing used like gold and not as a regular currency anymore.
Yes i agree on that bitcoin is really a good kinds of cryptocoin i believe that many people change thier lifestyle because of bitcoin.Bitcoin today is really trending on different site maybe some people know about it and it is really getting more popular.We gain in bitcoin a huge amount of money.That is why i really believe that bitcoin really change our life because it gives us an income it really change our life specially in the financial aspect.
jeanpadel14

Activity: 210

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 10:34:06 PM

Yes bitcoin will  change everything specially the standard of your life.Bitcoin will also change the way you live in everyday life.Before when you go to mall you are window shopping but because of bitcoin you can buy everything you want as long as you know how to do it to earn in bitcoin.

▶▶  [ WHITEPAPER ]  ◀◀            i v y            ▶▶  [ JOIN US NOW! ]  ◀◀
Ivy Disrupts The US$5 Trillion Per Day Money Transfer Market
TELEGRAM     ●    FACEBOOK    ●     TWITTER     ●    YOUTUBE    ●     LINKEDIN
Sadnu

Activity: 210

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 10:50:05 PM

Can be changed all because of bitcoin. Someone asking, “What will the internet change?” Today we know the answer—“everything.” The better question would have been “What will the internet not change?” The widespread impact of the internet and its disruption of just about every industry was unprecedented.
seven2smoke1

Activity: 532
Merit: 132

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 11:07:31 PM

I tried many times but failed because they thought I was cheating and they thought Bitcoin was illegal. At the time, if they accepted my offer, they would now become billionaires. I always try to explain to them about Bitcoin but it seems they are stubborn and do not care what I do. They argue that it is just a virtual currency and not worth living in the present
Same for me, I introduced bitcoin to my friends servel of times and they didn't care or maybe i can say they didn't intersed about that, after they heared that bitcoin price increase too much and it will have a high potential they believe me, and they regret that they didn't follow my steps in the past.
mickeybuddy27

Activity: 429
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 11:15:29 PM

There is nothing impossible what bitcoin could do and how it change life in different aspects. Even bitcoin  itself has already change from just a simple coin which you can use as mode of payment in digital transaction it's now consider as great investment.
Not only the person who uses and earn bitcoin can change life but also the country and whole world.  The economy of one country can change because every people has a job even it is not recognize in some country and do not have tax,  people can pay tax in different way.  Every transaction we do or just buying things have a tax on it. We are aware that everythin in the real state has a tax fee where you pay without being notice.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: