Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 10:23:00 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Will Change Everything  (Read 4123 times)
alisafidel58

Activity: 364
Merit: 127

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 02:31:14 AM

Bitcoin can remove unemployment problem and bitcoin can make people self employee. But I think Bitcoin can't change everything.

Of course bitcoin can change everything it doesnt have the ability to do that, only a person can change weather what he/she path is taking.
There were a lot of self employed people right before bitcoin came, e-commerce is still at the peak if you are self employed and i dont think bitcoin contribute to this.
Yamifoud

Activity: 2786
Merit: 518

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 03:12:57 AM

Bitcoin can remove unemployment problem and bitcoin can make people self employee. But I think Bitcoin can't change everything.

Of course bitcoin can change everything it doesnt have the ability to do that, only a person can change weather what he/she path is taking.
There were a lot of self employed people right before bitcoin came, e-commerce is still at the peak if you are self employed and i dont think bitcoin contribute to this.
No, it won't change everything. There is only some parts of our daily habits and practices that might change. Just like enhancing our financial capabilities and lifestyle. Bitcoin is just only a useful tool for us to make something difference and make some things possible to happen.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
FoxTheHuman

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 03:20:55 AM

We are entering in the new type of economy where price predictions are not possible any more because productivity and prosperity of humanity will rise to the new golden age level. Bitcoin will go to 1 million dollars in 2018 and is being used by central banks as a global stardard ledger - dollar will fade slowly those who buy now will become the new wealthy elite.
Bitcoin is slowly changing people, instead of saving their money in the banks they turn to Bitcoin and Altcoin. And many people are using altcoin for payments instead of using paper money.
crzy

Activity: 2128
Merit: 180

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 03:30:02 AM

We are entering in the new type of economy where price predictions are not possible any more because productivity and prosperity of humanity will rise to the new golden age level. Bitcoin will go to 1 million dollars in 2018 and is being used by central banks as a global stardard ledger - dollar will fade slowly those who buy now will become the new wealthy elite.
Bitcoin is slowly changing people, instead of saving their money in the banks they turn to Bitcoin and Altcoin. And many people are using altcoin for payments instead of using paper money.

Personally, bitcoin changed my financial system I mean before I have a lots of debt and now I am financially free because of this technology. I am start saving now with bitcoin and I know it will create big money for me in the future. Bitcoin is everything, and people should saw this great technology for a brighter future.
mutrang23

Activity: 484

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 03:41:02 AM

Bitcoin will change the perception of humanity with crypto as well as the investment trends of today's large investors. It is changing people and helping people become richer.
sunnex100

Activity: 74
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 05:38:49 AM

Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies is now the new trend. Contrary to the existing financial system that is replet with lots of barriers, Bitcoin operates a decentralised system that lowers barriers to entry for those that are excluded. Bitcoin has a lot of potential advantages and is now positively impacting individuals and organisations. It has liberated the financial system from the shackles of the old order and has open a floodgates of opportunity.
Cryptocurrency is here to stay and it is the future.

Wend

Activity: 1386
Merit: 283

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 08:30:38 AM

Bitcoin is now our life our job for the bitcoiners, bitcoin is more profitable now and then and change everything in your life in many years. Its change the people who are not like to work in social media.

ausbit
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1019

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 08:40:39 AM

I agree with You, now with bitcoin is huge, and will soon be unlimited , so it will really change the software, Finance, and much more all over the world. I would not be surprised.

Bitcoin is digital currency and most of the country use the bitcoin for rhe transaction process. Bitcoin is connect the all country people. So people share the information for other people. So bitcoin is help to people growth. Pepole life will be improver country also improve. Economy is importan of the country. So bitcoin is improve the country.
Bitcoins are a sign of happiness and prosperity for a country to a single individual living in that country. You need to know about the improvements bitcoins had made so far. They are successfully changing the world. Although this process is a little bitcoin slow but this is going on in a continuous way. Yes bitcoins are improving the life styles of its users and it will keep going on.
lelahkenabanned

Activity: 329

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 08:44:37 AM

not and only but bitcoin has started to change what some of the payments are in the world and change people who do not have money so have a lot of money.
screwUdriver

Activity: 346
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 08:45:27 AM

Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies is now the new trend. Contrary to the existing financial system that is replet with lots of barriers, Bitcoin operates a decentralised system that lowers barriers to entry for those that are excluded. Bitcoin has a lot of potential advantages and is now positively impacting individuals and organisations. It has liberated the financial system from the shackles of the old order and has open a floodgates of opportunity.

It is fundamental to change the structure of the monetary system. The topic of further reflection is whether the reform of the system is needed to make the bitcoin turn into money or vice versa, the existence of the bitcoin will catalyze the change of the system.
rancidgash

Activity: 735
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 08:52:16 AM

Actually, the bitcoin already exist. Unfortunately, the monopoly on the monetary system also. We will yet see strong opposition from the central banks and the guardians of today's fiat system.
altcointalk14

Activity: 751
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 08:59:44 AM

I agree with You, now with bitcoin is huge, and will soon be unlimited , so it will really change the software, Finance, and much more all over the world. I would not be surprised.

Bitcoin is digital currency and most of the country use the bitcoin for rhe transaction process. Bitcoin is connect the all country people. So people share the information for other people. So bitcoin is help to people growth. Pepole life will be improver country also improve. Economy is importan of the country. So bitcoin is improve the country.
Bitcoins are a sign of happiness and prosperity for a country to a single individual living in that country. You need to know about the improvements bitcoins had made so far. They are successfully changing the world. Although this process is a little bitcoin slow but this is going on in a continuous way. Yes bitcoins are improving the life styles of its users and it will keep going on.
I am personally an optimist not so much about the future  the bitcoin, but how they moved the spirits. They generated a great public interest, increasing the number of people who realized today's monetary system was doomed to a complete catastrophe
Fantastic33

Activity: 308
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 09:06:22 AM

Bitcoin's price is very unpredictable. It also continues to rise but i dont think that it will hit 1million dollar price in 2018. Thats a very huge increase... That price is possible, but i think it will take many more years to reach it. Yup it may replace dollars but it will take a lot of time for it to happen.
Febriana98

Activity: 224

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 09:27:42 AM

sometimes hard to predict the increase in Bitcoin prices, could be down, but not too drastic,
could be 1 million Dollar achieved Bitcoin in 2018, although I think it is impossible...
Hell-raiser

Activity: 462
Merit: 515

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 09:32:01 AM

What does Bitcoin price have to do with the prosperity and well-being of mankind? Bitcoin is not producing anything and neither does it facilitate smooth exchange of goods and services, directly or indirectly, as money is supposed to. So what's the purpose of Bitcoin other than speculation? More specifically, in what way is it going to add or contribute to the new type of economy you speak of? And man what type of economy is that really, a speculative one?
wvasko

Activity: 335
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 09:33:47 AM

Anyone who buys bitcoins or already has them in a good kalisto will become a millionaire in a few years.

King Sastro

Activity: 630
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 09:36:02 AM

I guarantee that if someone knows bitcoin then buy it then he will continue to buy bitcoin, he will sell anything for bitcoin because the future of bitcoin is very good and very profitable, everyone gets a big advantage so that he is comfortable with bitcoin.

PRIMEXCOIN
█▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄█
maydna

Activity: 2968
Merit: 556

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 11:35:48 AM

I guarantee that if someone knows bitcoin then buy it then he will continue to buy bitcoin, he will sell anything for bitcoin because the future of bitcoin is very good and very profitable, everyone gets a big advantage so that he is comfortable with bitcoin.

but we don't have to give advice to other people to selling their house just to buy bitcoin. I agree that bitcoin will change everything especially if we don't have a work in our real life. if there are many people join into bitcoin then I am sure that they can make money from bitcoin too like us. there is more advantage that people can get from bitcoin and not just get money, but that person could have the best investment right now and he will make a lot of money in the future.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
BlueStackz
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1028

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 12:02:55 PM

bitcoin can change but people who make real change.
it is hard to change every things but yes bitcoin can do that 

Of course. You cannot be changed by bitcoin if you will not also work for it. Even if you are already joining as a member here your financial status will not change unless you will work for it. It also needs your hard work so bitcoin can help you earn and reach your dreams in life. Just like at workplace, you cannot earn if you will not come to the office and work for your respective duties.
Not everything, most of the things will be same the only major change will come into the banking systems of the future. Every department adapts changes with respect to time because the modern world is really concerned about the services being provided.

Now the services of the bank are not enough according to the people, so after crypto currency and its familiarity, banking systems will have to introduce much more effective system than the online fund transfer system.

fabrizoc

Activity: 386

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 01:23:48 PM

yes of course, bitcoin will change everything especially economy, poverty can decrease as more and more people join bitcoin and they have income from their own work and of course will improve their life for the better.
And bitcoins are changing this world. Game has been started and people are there who are claiming about bitcoins. They found it worth changer of their lives and now more people are coming and getting into this world. You are absolutely right that world is changing, poverty is reducing, although the speed is so low but that will be accelerated later on. Things will be best.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: