Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 04:54:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Will Change Everything  (Read 4117 times)
semutracing

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 12:22:21 PM

We are entering in the new type of economy where price predictions are not possible any more because productivity and prosperity of humanity will rise to the new golden age level. Bitcoin will go to 1 million dollars in 2018 and is being used by central banks as a global stardard ledger - dollar will fade slowly those who buy now will become the new wealthy elite.

it's all been our hope all as holders or bitcoin users, digital technology is getting ahead and all currencies will be replaced with digital currencies and bitcoin is the currency of the future

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
pelipurlara

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 12:31:07 PM

We are entering in the new type of economy where price predictions are not possible any more because productivity and prosperity of humanity will rise to the new golden age level. Bitcoin will go to 1 million dollars in 2018 and is being used by central banks as a global stardard ledger - dollar will fade slowly those who buy now will become the new wealthy elite.

the farther the level of global advanced knowledge of the global community and the increasingly sophisticated computerized technology will be the distinct advantage of bitcoin which is the virtual currency, and bitcoin will beat the value of the real currency
btcminer6212

Activity: 168
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 12:38:57 PM

Your opinion is good and i think same with you,last week bitcoin price go down and now the price go back
Let's see bitcoin in future day
I think it is revolution and it will influence the great impact on the world through it different nature. Game has been started and people are there who are claiming about bitcoins. They found it worth changer of their lives and now more people are coming and getting into this world. You are absolutely right that world is changing, poverty is reducing, although the speed is so low but that will be accelerated later on. Things will be best. And it will be the game changer for those who get into it even st that time.
Raufjoze

Activity: 317
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 12:39:47 PM

I really like your expectations, hopefully it will happen in 2018
miradorme

Activity: 148
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 02:03:49 PM

Bitcoin will change a lot more than finance. It could also change how software is built and upend a bunch of today's biggest web companies and Bitcoin was designed this way to make sure that the same Bitcoin, which has no physical form, isn't spent twice by the same person.
bitcoin will change everything not only in finance only your needs can change you from bitcoin
THAHIRHAJI

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 02:14:18 PM

Bitcoin has bring changes of many people's life. Bitcoin bring confidence of the person's that he can also achieve in life. Bitcoin has supported financially most of the people. Bitcoin make access globally. Bitcoin bring big returns to the investors and Bitcoin will bring changes more then this in future.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●   DIMPAY  ●  Invest for Tomorrow. Today.   ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
❱❱❱  Facebook  ❱❱❱  Twitter  ❱❱❱  Telegram  ❱❱❱
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ❱❱  PRE-ICO | December, 04th 2017  ❱❱  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
[/color]
kalawang

Activity: 350

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 02:15:25 PM

The bitcoin is the best way to change everything . Bitcoin can change people to a good person and because of bitcoin all ecomony will become more good than before so i think bitcoin is a hope for us.
donnie.darko

Activity: 42

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 02:23:32 PM

bitcoin has made new changes to payment systems with digitizing methods but bitcoin has given an economic shift to its users who have the ability and creativity to use bitcoin as a business asset that provides many advantages, so bitcoin functions now tend to be valuable assets with value and high popularity. so far we can feel the function of bitcoin very much for our survival with the better changes we've got with bitcoin.
doomloop

Activity: 2282
Merit: 581

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 03:43:55 PM

It is really possible that 2017 can be the year for the development of encrypted money, and in 2018 I think it was a year of the big explosion of encrypted goods. It's really possible to reach 1 million dollars a few years.

Yes ,we are entered a generation everything is new is always welcome so we need to change our economy bitcoin is a good way..
For me as well bitcoin will change my life and the people who are using bitcoin will find life changed. Now economy of country can be change if all people have something to do and take part in progress of their country. Bitcoin is making things easy and safe, now it is easy to pay for things and make jobless income even staying at home. You are able to pay for your bills and food and a lot of other things just because of bitcoin.

Naoko

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 07:43:10 PM

I agree, bitcoin changes the lives of people who are associated with it, it will also change the technology and economic worlds, it has already exerted the influence
RevizorTEAM

Activity: 6

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 07:47:26 PM

I`m totally sure, that it would be something like a new level  Grin

Similificator

Activity: 882
Merit: 403

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 01:53:57 AM

bitcoin has made new changes to payment systems with digitizing methods but bitcoin has given an economic shift to its users who have the ability and creativity to use bitcoin as a business asset that provides many advantages, so bitcoin functions now tend to be valuable assets with value and high popularity. so far we can feel the function of bitcoin very much for our survival with the better changes we've got with bitcoin.

I agree with this bitcoin will really do change the world. Pehaps the way it works, the way it gives inspirations to the people who that are losing hope in life due to poverty and unemployment. It will literally make this world a better place it will help us out of the current system we are in that is obviously outdated amd be free from it at last.
LastJedi

Activity: 182
Merit: 122

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 01:56:11 AM

Now the unconfirmed transactions have settled and not causing the transaction fees to be so high inorder to get your transactions to actually send we should be able to get to business and have bitcoin get back to normal now coming into the new year.

Daimon88

Activity: 397

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 06:13:24 AM

It is true, there is no history of Bitcoin drastically decreasing that there is only up and up to the extent that I have not known, if it is true will reach $ 1 million dollars then will be many new billionaires. Grin
I think, this is way beyond our control as well as calculations that how much high this bitcoin will rise. But we can only speak on the basis of our own calculations and the recent path pattern shown by the currency. Bitcoin can reach to 1 million usd if and only if the demand of bitcoin rise with every day passing and the mining also gets some real increment. If this happens, then the price of bitcoin will go to sky like a rocket.

djgtr

Activity: 951
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 07:19:03 AM

It is true, there is no history of Bitcoin drastically decreasing that there is only up and up to the extent that I have not known, if it is true will reach $ 1 million dollars then will be many new billionaires. Grin
I think, this is way beyond our control as well as calculations that how much high this bitcoin will rise. But we can only speak on the basis of our own calculations and the recent path pattern shown by the currency. Bitcoin can reach to 1 million usd if and only if the demand of bitcoin rise with every day passing and the mining also gets some real increment. If this happens, then the price of bitcoin will go to sky like a rocket.

Bitcoin can really change everything but it is really depend on how people act on every situation that bitcoin has to give maybe we can earn through bitcoin in a simple way but if we are not licky we can also loose on it,I believe that everything in here really depend on how experienced you are on doing such thing to get unexpected income that is really usefull now a days and really beyond expectation bitcoin really works it change everything in our financial status .
kateryana81

Activity: 423
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 07:28:04 AM

bitcoin can change but people who make real change.
it is hard to change every things but yes bitcoin can do that 

Of course. You cannot be changed by bitcoin if you will not also work for it. Even if you are already joining as a member here your financial status will not change unless you will work for it. It also needs your hard work so bitcoin can help you earn and reach your dreams in life. Just like at workplace, you cannot earn if you will not come to the office and work for your respective duties.
Not everything, most of the things will be same the only major change will come into the banking systems of the future. Every department adapts changes with respect to time because the modern world is really concerned about the services being provided.

Now the services of the bank are not enough according to the people, so after crypto currency and its familiarity, banking systems will have to introduce much more effective system than the online fund transfer system.
Yeah it is absolutely right. Bitcoin is the only thing that will change everything in one’s life because when you have money in your pocket you can purchase anything you want. You will face no financial hurdles and you will be mentally relaxed.

Bitcoin can change happiness in someone’s life. Investment and working in this forum can give you handsome money and you will need no other job. You can earn money from your bedroom.
anakkampung17

Activity: 63

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 09:14:58 AM

I very much agree with the presence of the bitcoin can change everything. As every year the name of the bitcoin get horrendous some people already recognize it. Quite possibly the rest of the world aware of the presence of the bitcoin as promising investment value and is very profitable. Like my friend who has been successful or successful than menginvestasi his money with bitcoin. I am interested in this and try to turn a profit because it is proven.
Jeepney_koh

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 09:19:06 AM

Bitcoin can change everything in the lives of the people who believe in it and who use it. But those people who dont know about Bitcoin, then, I think no changes on them. You have a positive look at Bitcoin, 1 million dollar is quite difficult to acheive, but dollar wont fade, it will remain and stay as a currency.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⬢          Buddy          ⬢▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Decentralized Development Automation Platform
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⬢ token.buddy.works ⬢▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
mxyzptlkof6th

Activity: 294
Merit: 26

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 09:56:21 AM

Dollars will never fade because it is a very popular type of currency. Bitcoin cannot surprisingly change everything because its progression is very volatile.
siopaotsin

Activity: 52

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 10:22:49 AM

Bitcoin will really change everything but I think it's better to not put all of your investment in bitcoin. There are plenty of cryptocurrencies that have a lot of potential out there. Hello bitcoin transaction fees you're too expensive!!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: