Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 01:35:35 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Will Change Everything  (Read 4123 times)
RavenHood

Activity: 294
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 03:52:37 PM

In my opinion, bitcoin can change the life of the user but not everything. Yes, if you gain bitcoin and sell it or convert it into real cash, that can help you on your financials, but I can’t change everything on you. Bitcoin can just help you to earn some extra money and have some knowledge about the new digital currency, but it doesn’t mean that you will change everything.
Topaz72

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 06:19:17 PM

Bitcoin will change a lot more than finance. It could also change how software is built and upend a bunch of today's biggest web companies and Bitcoin was designed this way to make sure that the same Bitcoin, which has no physical form, isn't spent twice by the same person.
Yes bitcoin can change everything..especially the status of users life...Bitcoin was totally change everything because Bitcoin have a good currency and good profit...
Bitcoin change habits and also it change a life bitcoin is not only a currency but it’s also very good for this users because bitcoin is the only currency which make your life perfect you all day work is coming in order you can do all your work in on time and also it can make you rich so I personally like bitcoin and I’m very thank full to bitcoin for everything my life is now very comfortable and I’m really enjoying my life just because of bitcoin.
Kevondo

Activity: 742
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 07:36:06 PM

Bitcoin will change a lot more than finance. It could also change how software is built and upend a bunch of today's biggest web companies and Bitcoin was designed this way to make sure that the same Bitcoin, which has no physical form, isn't spent twice by the same person.

I agree with you and now the possibilities with bitcoin are limitless and the sky will be the limit because it has influenced almost everything in the world  so in  the coming year it can indeed influence software, finance, military operations among others all over the world. I wouldn't be surprised.
Yes i agree. It changes my vision about earning some money. Because as a student, its a good opportunity to have a source of income just obly by using my gadget and internet connection and especially by using my knowledge and learnings about bitcoin.
Yeah man, since the moment i know about Bitcoin, I know tons of way to earning money with it too. It really help me to change my vision about incomes.
It is surely good and it has introduced new ways for making money and getting high price and high profit. Now I invest in bitcoin and also I have some other job and making more income with bitcoin than making with my real job. Just because of bitcoin my life is very easy and reliable so I am making good profit with bitcoin and yes it has made all easy for me and I am having bitcoin with me.
dificanovi

Activity: 812

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 09:32:24 PM

bitcoin can change everything, if we succeed with bitcoin then we will buy everything and change that we think will be better than the previous one. bitcoin can turn poor people into riches.

ronics

Activity: 350

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 01:37:56 AM

We are in a new economic process that prices are justified , it is not always possible to combine all humanity just to gain gold at the age level.bitcoin is of great value for 2018 to be used by the banks as a standard ledger .the dollar is paid and it is slowly applied to the buyer because it goes to the new wealthy elite .bitcoin it changes the financial and software and spend a bunch in order to increase the company's web.and then the bitcoin will be designed this way and will surely all be just equal to bitcoin no other physical platform isn't spent on two same people other some great payment are meant to help to reach this goal setting...
Moonbill

Activity: 73
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 02:54:40 AM

Yes bitcoin can change everything..especially the status of users life...Bitcoin was totally change everything because Bitcoin have a good currency and good profit...
Bitcoin change habits and also it change a life bitcoin is not only a currency but it’s also very good for this users because bitcoin is the only currency which make your life perfect you all day work is coming in order you can do all your work in on time and also it can make you rich so I personally like bitcoin and I’m very thank full to bitcoin for everything my life is now very comfortable and I’m really enjoying my life just because of bitcoin.
I think this will happen soon as bitcoin is showing the many advantages needed to benefit investors.
Blue2012

Activity: 182
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 04:22:45 AM

I think not necessarily Bitcoin will change everything in just one snap. Bitcoin is a learning process to each individual, as time goes on Bitcoin can change one's life, in a way they learn something new in financial aspects of life. In which they could applied and sooner will influenced others and become popularly known in the society. It depends on how bitcoins may affect their lives in a useful manner that can help to eradicate poverty alongway.
daringdiscovered

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 04:37:14 AM

bitcoin can change everything, if we succeed with bitcoin then we will buy everything and change that we think will be better than the previous one. bitcoin can turn poor people into riches.

It will change everything in our life if wanted it, or if we are dedicated on achieving our goals and dreams with bitcoin, because if you are going to be a lazy man and would just going to rely on your parents or whoever it is then you must pity yourself if you're like that. Nothing will change unless you are going to work hard and earn something un return.
BitPlace

Activity: 210

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 05:41:13 AM

We are in a new economic process that prices are justified , it is not always possible to combine all humanity just to gain gold at the age level.bitcoin is of great value for 2018 to be used by the banks as a standard ledger .the dollar is paid and it is slowly applied to the buyer because it goes to the new wealthy elite .bitcoin it changes the financial and software and spend a bunch in order to increase the company's web.and then the bitcoin will be designed this way and will surely all be just equal to bitcoin no other physical platform isn't spent on two same people other some great payment are meant to help to reach this goal setting...
Yes Bitcoin will change everything. Like how bitcoin changes gold and we all know that we will have bitcoin as long as we will do our best to work here. Gold is just in the past generation, yes gold is there right now but it is not that famous right now because bitcoin is now our gold. Bitcoin also changes the way we work, the way we buy something and pay bills. Bitcoin is our gold because bitcoin keeps on increasing its price, it means it continue's to help many people working here.  Working in bitcoin is surely be equal the way we gain because as we can see if ever we will do our best then thats the time we will gain much, if we will have an effort for everything then its really good. Bitcoin changes everything in our lives.
dmamigo

Activity: 1232
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 06:52:48 AM

Bitcoin is and will change lives financially but another important thing it did is promote blockchain technology which will surely revolutionize the industry in upcoming future. So directly and indirectly it will do and has already make changes in the world.
MiF

Activity: 1400
Merit: 258

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 09:08:46 AM

Bitcoin is and will change lives financially but another important thing it did is promote blockchain technology which will surely revolutionize the industry in upcoming future. So directly and indirectly it will do and has already make changes in the world.
Yes, Bitcoin changes everything in our life, the way we work on it and the way we can gain money through this. It changes lives forever. Bitcoin really help us big and I really wanted to keep it until the end of this. But I know bitcoin doesn't have an end because bitcoin makes technology very popular, it will promote technologies. Bitcoin really changes our lives forever.

▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
░████████████████████████
░███████████████████████▀
░███████████████████████
░███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████▀▀█████▀▀██████▀
| 
Low Fidelity - High Potential
|
▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
███▄░▄░███████▀▄███
█████▄▀█▄▀███▀▄██████
███████░██░▀▄████████
████████▄▀█▄▀████████
████████▀▄▀██░███████
██████▀▄███░██▄▀█████
████▀▄██████▄▀▀░▀████
█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀

▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
███████████████████
██████▀░░▀▀▀░░▀██████
█████░░▄▄░░░▄▄░░█████
████▌░░██▌░▐██░░▐████
████░░░░▀░░░▀░░░░████
████▄▄░▀▄▄▄▄▄▀░▄▄████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀

▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
██████████████▀▀███
███████████▀▀░░░░████
███████▀▀░░▄▄▀░░▐████
████▀░░░▄██▀░░░░█████
███████░█▀░░░░░▐█████
████████░░▄▄░░░██████
██████████████▄██████
█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
rickyNmorty

Activity: 451
Merit: 15

Investor

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 10:40:09 AM

We are entering in the new type of economy where price predictions are not possible any more because productivity and prosperity of humanity will rise to the new golden age level. Bitcoin will go to 1 million dollars in 2018 and is being used by central banks as a global stardard ledger - dollar will fade slowly those who buy now will become the new wealthy elite.
Definitely yes, it will change everything in terms of finances and others. The normal way of getting money will be change if you join here in bitcoin. It will be easy to you to earn income without exerting much of effort. You can easily reach your goals through bitcoin. Like, having your oen business, providing all your finances and needs.
zhea

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 12:16:32 PM

We are entering in the new type of economy where price predictions are not possible any more because productivity and prosperity of humanity will rise to the new golden age level. Bitcoin will go to 1 million dollars in 2018 and is being used by central banks as a global stardard ledger - dollar will fade slowly those who buy now will become the new wealthy elite.
we know that bitcoin will change everything,especially the standard of your life, if before... you do not have money theb finally now you have a lot because of bitcoin,they want to be freinds with you even they hate you before ,now you have lot of freinds because you have money,thats why bitcoin will change everything.

Bitcoin really change everything, number one is the way of living as they started to earn bitcoin there is a big changes. Financial difficulties before, after joining bitcoin and started to earn it really help improve living because we can now buy specially on our needs. Others do have some investments, they are able to buy lots, build houses and everything they wanted in life or even invest and earn good profit. So life becomes beautiful and prosperous because of bitcoin.
Best Dreams

Activity: 1008
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 04:40:34 PM

Actually it is not Bitcoin who changes everything, it is the digital age. Because of the digital age, it affects our daily routine, our currency, our economy, everything. advancement is the reason why we are continuously having new things which we can use to make our lives more convenient.
I think bitcoin already start changing in world because before there was no concept of bitcoin or any digital currency since when bitcoin arrived to market so everyone take a start here and still a lot of people they are joining bitcoin it also providing a very good source of income which change people life style and a lot of people have changed their life just because of bitcoin so bitcoin is basically life changing currency.
ranz_18

Activity: 112
Merit: 13

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 09:57:55 PM

Yes, bitcoin will change everything, It changes our lives by providing us enough money to buy our needs and wants in life. Bitcoin iniated the use of paperless money through the blockchain technology, so it is obviously possible that cashless society will going to happen sooner or in the near future.
gandhe83

Activity: 266

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 10:13:18 PM

That's why I decided to choose bitcoin as my biggest investment. Bitcoin is gradually changing the way of world-wide awareness of payment methods and transactions by application of blockchain. There are already a number of countries in the world that are adopting these technologies and the benefits it brings are enormous.
corroze

Activity: 602
Merit: 254

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 11:53:00 PM

yes with bitcoin of course a lot of changes that occur and we can get from a progress in the method of financial transactions by using a system of digitization that provides convenience for payment transactions. Besides that bitcoin has changed the economy of its users to be financially better and able to create a business opportunity through the network Internet.
TWagner92

Activity: 85
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 01:33:24 AM

We will see what will happen next. So far, bitcoin had already made changes on how an average joe can turn into a millionaire in just a short period of time. Also, some changes in the business sector. They already starting to accept bitcoin as a payment method.
Lyne01

Activity: 224

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 01:50:03 AM

It will change how people think about technology and the benefits of social media and online transactions. It will also change the lives of those people who are into bitcoin, the economist's view on curency and the business world's adaption of Bitcoin.

❑  GOLDMA ❑     Facebook ✰  Twitter ✰ Telegram ✰ Whitepaper    ❑  GOLDMA ❑
  ICO JULY12th,2018    Gold Mining Asset (GMA) Digitizing Gold Assets  END OCT12th,2018
██████████████████  Crypto-Based Gold Royalty Token ██████████████████
mariah.sadio

Activity: 573

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 01:53:46 AM

As most of the people nowadays are using internet, I think Bitcoin will change everything in our lives. The way we pay our bills and expenses through going in lines, waiting for a long time for us to be able to pay our bills accordingly, through Bitcoin, everything is possible. Bitcoin makes it easier for us to pay our bills and expenses by buying Bitcoin and using it in paying. We can also send money through Bitcoin. It offers faster transaction process and lower charging fee. Bitcoin also helps those unemployed people to earn without having a job or work. Not just unemployed will be given a chance to earn Bitcoin but also those who have actual works, or even other people regardless of age, status of employment and many other more. Bitcoin changes the way we live.  Bitcoin also helps economy to grow because if we all use Bitcoin, it decreases the risk of every person in the country to get poorer because they already have their way to earn.

Bitcoin is a digital currency so its advantage compared to fiat currency is that it can be transacted online, though fiat currency can also be transacted online, what is mean is digital currency is cashless and paperless.

████          O W N R   W A L L E T          ████   VISA PREPAID CARD    ████  Use crypto to pay in stores with OWNR  ████
❱❱❱❱ ❱❱❱ ❱❱ ❱     Buy, send, receive and exchange crypto        VISA   mastercard   SPA   UnionPay     ❰ ❰❰ ❰❰❰ ❰❰❰❰
BLOG       TWITTER     ██ █▌█ ▌     Manage crypto and VISA card in OWNR Wallet app    ▐ █▐█ ██     REDDIT   YOUTUBE 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: