Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 04:21:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Will Change Everything  (Read 4115 times)
SangkuniBird

Activity: 108
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 01:44:34 AM

Bitcoin does it now there are many people who hunt him, because everyone wants to use it for their future even the government wants to control bitcoin because in some ways it threatens the economy but for me, bitcoin is made for everyone. opportunity to have a better future. Smiley
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
hajimasan

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 03:55:58 PM

We are entering in the new type of economy where price predictions are not possible any more because productivity and prosperity of humanity will rise to the new golden age level. Bitcoin will go to 1 million dollars in 2018 and is being used by central banks as a global stardard ledger - dollar will fade slowly those who buy now will become the new wealthy elite.
Yeah , we are going toward a new technology where we will not only make money but also we will make lots of ideas to handle  our wealth for better way , I mean not only we are limited to have profit with trading for altcois with Bitcoin but also we will make spread or our business in the whole world without any restrictions of payment system , since Bitcoin is banned in few countries but I am sure that with the time those countries who banned Bitcoin will make change third rules for Bitcoin and allow them for use of public .
And also people will prefer to have Bitcoin instead of gold and silver like assets , so be Happy and wait for that destination where we need to go .
fredo123

Activity: 350

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 04:20:39 PM

For, me everything changes, My motivation is to have a good future, we know bitcoin has great potential to have a good income, Many of my friend overcomes struggles in terms of financial aspects through btc, so i follow them and yearning to escape from difficulties esp. in money matters, this is hope for me, That is why i stick to it:)
s31joemhar

Activity: 602
Merit: 258

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 06:16:48 PM

Based on what I see in bitcoin,  everything who deals with their company will become more progressive so I think it is a Yes that the bitcoin will change everything in this world. 
Bitcoin helps the entire society to build a wonderful and perfect system in future where every people will benefit from it. It is a nice thing that there will be a society like this which nobody suffers from the poverty and lack of financial assistance.
TheCryptoChaser

Activity: 154
Merit: 25

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 07:52:05 PM

People will use bitcoin in the mars for sure. It's going to be future of the money. I call universal currency.
Naughty Princess

Activity: 952
Merit: 107

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 08:23:55 PM

Bitcoin will change a lot more than finance. It could also change how software is built and upend a bunch of today's biggest web companies and Bitcoin was designed this way to make sure that the same Bitcoin, which has no physical form, isn't spent twice by the same person.

I believe bitcoin will change everything. It is on how profits from bitcoin used. All we needs and wants can buy. It will support it.

Through hardwork and patience, we will experience the financial freedom from the first earning in Bitcoin. I believe that it will change everything just do many things to grow it more. Making profit in different way like buying an asset and funding a business.

pallang

Activity: 518

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 12:19:41 PM

I think Bitcoin can change everything but for sure it can change some people's lives especially in their financial needs and maybe in the future it can also change the way if living to advance technology.

mung_nasib

Activity: 602

DeFixy.com - The future of Decentralization

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 12:34:15 PM

People will use bitcoin in the mars for sure. It's going to be future of the money. I call universal currency.
But if for now not too promising for bitcoin is called a universal currency Because there are still many countries who want to ban the existence of bitcoin to grow so it is still often the occurrence of pro and contra that often arise between government and society.

dharnamonitor

Activity: 448

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 01:12:04 PM

Bitcoin as a cryptocurrency will change attitude of people towards currency market. Digital currencies are completely new tool introduced recently. Bitcoin will not change everything but, income generated from it will definitely help people to change their lives. But still bitcoin has not reached to all class of society, many people are still away from the benefits of bitcoin. Bitcoin and bitcoin related activities are giving opportunities to its investors and its users an opportunity to earn money. Bitcoin is doing this since from its origin.

Yes,  it might not change everything but it changed the way we see the markets.  It was like a collective wealth that everyone has their own right to access it and to become rich even if it's a lil bit. On the other hand,  if you used this thing in a wrong way or illiterately instead of becoming rich you might become poor because of losses. 😂

igorechek77

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 01:42:05 PM

This all sounds, of course, beautiful, but not yet a fact. Yes, bitcoin has great prospects. In general, the block chain and crypto currency. But it is still too early to count profits and villas. Still can change a hundred times.
Yolandabitcoin

Activity: 10

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 01:51:51 PM

We are entering in the new type of economy where price predictions are not possible any more because productivity and prosperity of humanity will rise to the new golden age level. Bitcoin will go to 1 million dollars in 2018 and is being used by central banks as a global stardard ledger - dollar will fade slowly those who buy now will become the new wealthy elite.

Bitcoin will possibly change our lives to make better and to have a good nation.
Bitcoin helps so many people that made their lives better and it decreases the unemployment rate.
We can use Bitcoin as mode of exchange in paying our monthly bills e.g. water, electricity, insurance and many more without any hassle and no charges.
We can also use it ay payment thru online stores as many merchants accepted Bitcoin as mode of exchange.
Hence, let's buy and invest Bitcoin now and you can never go wrong.
FLoving

Activity: 1022
Merit: 521

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 09:52:04 PM

I think Bitcoin can change everything but for sure it can change some people's lives especially in their financial needs and maybe in the future it can also change the way if living to advance technology.
Bitcoin is no doubt very much capable of doing anything especially when it comes to the changing of the lives of the individuals who believe in bitcoin and that too in term of financial help and things like that. The best thing which I like about bitcoin is that it is helping a huge number of people in living a very comfortable lives and that it is really helping them in making their dreams come true.
Bacotan Bae

Activity: 504
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 11:49:47 PM

The presence of bitcoin has changed the internet transaction system, according to expert estimates that bitcoin will beat paypal in no more than 5 years, and if this happens of course more and more of the changes caused by bitcoin.

Philanthor.com

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❤ ❤ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❤ ❤ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❤ ❤ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❤ ❤ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

TOKEN SALE IS LIVE
JOIN NOW
erasheed28

Activity: 224

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 11:55:49 PM

Actually we are seeing the effects of bitcoin to business industries, they are collaborating this two because a lot of companies saw the potential and based on facts/data many companies become successful after conducting an ICO.

DCCDistributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
Bondho Kompeni

Activity: 507
Merit: 250

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 02:33:08 AM

The presence of bitcoin brings a better change than the previous transaction system, if previously using perfect money, paypal, payza and so then we will welcome the era of better economic change.

▄
                 ▄██▄
              ▄█████▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄█████▀█████▄
       █████▀░░▀█████
        ▀██▀░▄█▄░▀██▀
                █████
        ▄██▄░▀█▀░▄██▄
       █████▄░░▄█████
        ▀█████▄█████▀
           ▀████████▀
              ▀█████▀
                 ▀██▀
                    ▀
AIGO
Adoption Blockchain
e-Commerce to World

..Find Us!:..

▄███▄
▀███▀

▄███▄    ▄██▄    ▄█████▄
█████    ████▄██████████▄
█████    ████████████████
█████    ███████▀  ███████
█████    █████▀      ██████
█████    █████        █████
▀███▀    ▀███▀        ▀███▀

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
cybersofts
Copper Member

Activity: 658
Merit: 284

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 02:42:44 AM

Yeah, bitcoin is changing the world by providing jobs and investment opportunities to the people where anyone can invest and make profit by just holding bitcoin over time. The bitcoin has a limited supply of only 16.7 million bitcoins in circulation worldwide that is why the bitcoin value is growing fast, and the demand of bitcoin is higher than the supply. 
bitzizzix

Activity: 2380
Merit: 448

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 03:48:59 AM

it is possible that bitcoin will change everything not only bitcoin also other altcoins but it will take time.
There is such a possibility but we can not predict it and just guess it, hopefully all the expectations and expectations come true. because the ones that are popular and well-developed are bitcoin and bitcoin are very helpful to people in need of help or poor people making them have a negation of bitcoin.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
viavalenttt

Activity: 34

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 03:49:33 AM

They say that bitcoin can change the economy of many countries. Many people believed that bitcoin will become medium of exchange. Many people in the future will use bitcoin in order to buy foods and many more things.
MAJICOIN

Activity: 364

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 05:16:46 AM

Yes the economy is changed from the slow to very fast system the prices fluctuations and the price prediction is very difficult with in seconds many things change and this bring an advancement in the economy like if we look at the digital currency system then this currency have add many advantage to the economy and the economy become prosper due to this digital money.

♦      GΞMΞRA      ♦     Crypto-Token Backed by Colombian Emeralds     [  WHITEPAPER  ]              
     ▬▬▬    PRE-SALE  ▶  Sep 10th - Oct 24th     JOIN NOW & get 20% BONUS!    ▬▬▬    
♦          TELEGRAM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        YOUTUBE         MEDIUM         GITHUB         LINKEDIN          ♦
saifanik

Activity: 147
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 05:52:46 AM

definitely,BTC can change everything.When I was depressed, BTC showed me the light of hope.All of my life and movements have changed with BTC.I can help the family with my needs.The biggest thing is changing economically.

Siglo // Send airtime with your siglo tokens (http://)
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: