Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 06:31:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Will Change Everything  (Read 4115 times)
magmar

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 10:33:01 AM

We are entering in the new type of economy where price predictions are not possible any more because productivity and prosperity of humanity will rise to the new golden age level. Bitcoin will go to 1 million dollars in 2018 and is being used by central banks as a global stardard ledger - dollar will fade slowly those who buy now will become the new wealthy elite.

Yes bitcoins will definitely gonna change everything especially in the currency situation the way the people eill hold their money. The way the people have an investment before it was gold and physical things but today it is virtually coins is a great investment that is why. Even the ordinary people will be a trader an investor everything that eill engage into bitcoins will be business minded because bitcpins involves strategic skills and money. Nobody want to lose money so they will going to work for it.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
josephpogi

Activity: 434
Merit: 168

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 10:38:02 AM

We are entering in the new type of economy where price predictions are not possible any more because productivity and prosperity of humanity will rise to the new golden age level. Bitcoin will go to 1 million dollars in 2018 and is being used by central banks as a global stardard ledger - dollar will fade slowly those who buy now will become the new wealthy elite.
I think not bitcoin but also all cryptocurrency because all cryptocurrency are profitable for all people for example even you're unemployed you can get more money if you do trade or invest but before you invest try to get more information about choosing or picking some altcoins.
buggy

Activity: 91
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 11:24:36 AM

Yes definitely it will change everything specially on the financial aspect of the people who are involve in bitcoin. It wil change lives  specially to those who are business minded people they earn bigger and more profit..
hudas10

Activity: 118
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 11:29:56 AM

for me yes the bitcoin will change everything because we earning cash literally and our economy is going to grow because of bitcoin
Omega Weapon

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 06:47:17 PM

definitely,BTC can change everything.When I was depressed, BTC showed me the light of hope.All of my life and movements have changed with BTC.I can help the family with my needs.The biggest thing is changing economically.
Just remember to not bet everything in bitcoin, I like bitcoin and I think it is going to become a huge success but at the same time you need to have some other way to make money because if it fails what are you going to do? You will be in an even worst situation since you would have lost a lot of money and time that you invested in bitcoin, so if you can, get a normal job and make money that well too.
RRip

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 06:56:18 PM

Capital One Wrongfully Denies My Bitcoin Purchases
1/15/2018

So last night I attempted to buy Bitcoin with my Capital One credit card and I was denied. For the record my account is in perfect standing. I use my card very often, maily for business purposes, and always pay my my bill im full. My payments are never late so overall, my point is I’m a long time and very upstanding customer. That being said Capital One has wrongfully, possibly illegally denied my Bitcoin purchase under the pretense of fraud. This is not my first purchase of cryptocurrency as I have already made sed purchase 2 times within the past month. So I called Capitol One’s customer service in order to properly verify my identity and get on with my purchase, only to find out that “fraud” played no part in why they wouldn’t allow my purchase. As it turns out, Capital One decided JUST LAST NIGHT that in order to avoid cryptocurrency damaging their business they will not allow purchase of Bitcoin, and from what I understand, any other cryptocurrency as well. This is completely wrong because they have made a decision that makes me unable to make money without my consent. I did not ask for a second mommy when I signed the customer agreement with Capital One. They have no right to tell me how to spend and make money. Then they tell me that they still won’t allow my purchase or do business with the Bitcoin company because it is guaranteed to lose money. Yet if I wanted to invest in the stock market, even in a failing company, that would be okay? If I wanted to spend $5,000.00 on a tv that is worth $500.00 and can verify my identity and disprove any allegations of fraud that’s my perogitive and they cannot tell me otherwise. After being on the phone for at least 30 mintues the only help I could get was a “supervisor” assuring me she has filed my feddback and would “push it right up the chain”. We all know how that goes…. Will I get a call back about it? Probably not, instead I’ll have to call back and chase this down and fight hard to make a purchase. And I will fight to be compensated for the money I lose during whatever amount of time it takes to fix this by any means necessary because this is completely wrong. SO TO EVERYONE AND ANYONE WHO IS SMART LIKE MYSELF AND WANTS TO INVEST IN CRYPTOCURRENCY: DO NOT ALLOW THIS TO HAPPEN. THIS IS NOT THE LAST WE WILL SEE OF THIS ATTEMPT TO TAKE OUT CRYPTOCURRENCY. They are scared of how much it will hurt them if more and more people do as I do and invest in cryptocurrency. With no regard to myself, my well-being or my choice to invest in persuit of profit they have wrongfully made a decision on my behalf to control what I can and can’t buy and that is wrong. It is my decision and no one else’s and win or lose, given my track record, my bill will still be paid as usual. If you have the same problem please DO NOT LET THESE BIG COMPANIES GET AWAY WITH TRYING TO STOP GROWTH OF SOMETHING GREAT AT OUR EXPENSE!
imdabest239

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 07:07:42 PM

How are you so sure about that? i have a lot of faith in bitcoin, but it doesn't mean that i think that it will change everything in here. Yes, of course that it would like to see it happening, but no one knows what can really happen in some time..

s0beit

Activity: 556
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 07:13:44 PM

I really think that bitcoin already had changed everything. A lot of common people who were able to start investing bitcoin early was able to become very rich. Imagine, without bitcoin, you cannot earn that much money by just working full-time. Bitcoin had opened an equal opportunity to both rich people and common people.
Dark Sky

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 07:16:05 PM

How are you so sure about that? i have a lot of faith in bitcoin, but it doesn't mean that i think that it will change everything in here. Yes, of course that it would like to see it happening, but no one knows what can really happen in some time..

Bitcoin will change your lifestyle and its high price will secure your future for your family, i think you should complete knowledge about bitcoin and search in internet then you will very positive about bitcoin and you will invest your money because its price will going to more high so you can hold your money for some long time then you will get best profit.

jrrsparkles

Activity: 2394
Merit: 253

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 07:40:06 PM

Bitcoin has a special role in future economic world it has more features to change the today's world but still many of us don't know the powerful features of bitcoin so we need to develop a good mindset from people about bitcoin that's will help bitcoin to move forward very quickly .

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
Andalusy

Activity: 364

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 07:59:32 PM

I bet it would definitely change everything. Thinking about what happened years ago when bitcoin caused the economic status of United States to drop, and until now it is still affected. With the increase of it's price, not just one country will be affected but more. This perhaps will be the reason why the government would push on legalizing it to incorporate tax.
SaShiRaJaVu

Activity: 1694
Merit: 541

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 08:06:59 PM

You can just dream about those price,for that to happen people have to dump billions into bitcoin and ignore the rest of the investments and i do not see that happening anytime in the foreseen future,no fiat currency will fade away and nothing will happen to that,even if the transaction charges goes down these type of scenarios wont happen.
swaptaker

Activity: 187

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 08:12:41 PM

I bet it would definitely change everything. Thinking about what happened years ago when bitcoin caused the economic status of United States to drop, and until now it is still affected. With the increase of it's price, not just one country will be affected but more. This perhaps will be the reason why the government would push on legalizing it to incorporate tax.

It's not gonna take place that fast surely. We need more adoption and acceptance of bitcoin for this to happen. And this is a slow process.
Lomberjack

Activity: 384
Merit: 106

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 08:18:48 PM

The prediction of yours about the price of Bitcoin will become this 2018 was really very high and too much for that expectation that can hardly be met because it was not that easy raising such a great amount of 1M dollars for the entire year of 2018. I do not know if it can possibly happen but maybe yes maybe no so let us just see and wait if people will respond on making Bitcoin rise up the price up to your expected amount of 1M dollars just for this 2018. But I do think that with the rise of Bitcoin, it can do really change everything.
ELEL_ELEL

Activity: 177
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 09:45:02 PM

Yes bitcoin really change everything in me. Because l beleive all lve seen that  many people in our place now is not a problem in money because of bitcoin. Bitcoin changes life from nothing to something.
Matteo.b

Activity: 356

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 09:51:39 PM

Yes of course bitcoin will  change  everything are financial problem and  are lifestyle and of course and the price  of bitcoin and still grow and high value and someday bitcoin will change my life with  my  family
bribed

Activity: 238

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 10:12:17 PM

I cant say that I would not be very happy to see the things that you have wrote here become a reality. Nevertheless I dont see Bitcoin going anywhere near to 100k even in 2018. I believe that we will still see a booming crypto market throughout 2018 and also some more bull runs on Bitcoin, but I dont think that it will reach those levels anytime soon. I guess we will experience another bear market sooner or later as well.
szpalata

Activity: 686
Merit: 253

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 10:19:05 PM

Yes of course bitcoin will  change  everything are financial problem and  are lifestyle and of course and the price  of bitcoin and still grow and high value and someday bitcoin will change my life with  my  family

It has actually changed the lives of many on this forum like myself and has given us options to invest and improve our lives and our future. It has given me a secondary job with which i rely to pay some bills  so in all bitcoin has really changed my life positively.
Tenderino

Activity: 336
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 10:34:47 PM

Bitcoin changed the online gambling industry, but what else will it change for the normal people in their daily life? Absolute absurd to claim that central banks will use it as a global stardard ledger! Central banks need to print money, how could they survive with using and assisting their biggest competitor?
furry04

Activity: 308

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 10:50:43 PM

the dollar and other fiat currencies can`t be faded away so easily as they are physical whereas btc is digital and not too many of us are ready for digital especially the old ones .
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: