Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 01:16:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Will Change Everything  (Read 4125 times)
Juliedarwin

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 10:03:09 PM

Bitcoin will change a lot more than finance. It could also change how software is built and upend a bunch of today's biggest web companies and Bitcoin was designed this way to make sure that the same Bitcoin, which has no physical form, isn't spent twice by the same person.

I also agree with it. Physically bitcoin had a new one to be able to use by many of us. And bitcoin will really change a lot of everything that could be use for everyone of us. And it's become that easy way. And it's best really trusted.
Triyavam

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 12:04:47 AM

In my opinion, Bitcoin is changing far more than money. All this can change the software that is developed, and increase many of the largest web companies,
Bitcoin is designed in this way, to ensure Bitcoin has no physical form, can not be consumed twice equal.
Because all of this has made a big difference in our current society,
But not too much attention.
Probably because of the many things that have happened in the last few days.
buggy

Activity: 91
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 12:44:47 AM

Yes bitcoin will change everything in our life specially the financial aspect. Our mindset of investing will also change because of the new ideas we have encountered here from the ideas of many different users across the globe.
777asianinvasian

Activity: 154

🌟 MIRA ICO 🌟

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 12:47:13 AM

We are entering a new age but in no way will bitcoin be 1m by the end of 2018. Hell if we even hit 100k in 2018 that would be a crazy run up but I will agree that bitcoin will change the future as we know it. It is hard for me to predict how but I think it will be wildly different from how we live now.

agiskasep

Activity: 212
Merit: 15

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 04:27:46 AM

Calm down guys bitcoin always fall in early of the year be patient and keep HODL
rerek007

Activity: 126

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 04:39:37 AM

We are entering in the new type of economy where price predictions are not possible any more because productivity and prosperity of humanity will rise to the new golden age level. Bitcoin will go to 1 million dollars in 2018 and is being used by central banks as a global stardard ledger - dollar will fade slowly those who buy now will become the new wealthy elite.
Yes bitcoin change everything i gives all your needs for the future, help unemployed for better life and provide all their financial and daily needs
btccointalk

Activity: 336
Merit: 20

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 04:46:39 AM

Yes, I agree with it bitcoin will change everything......We can say only sky is the limit.

betchay22

Activity: 104
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 04:47:34 AM

Probably it can change everything from the income of people, lifestlyle, behavior and even the economic status of one country. If a certain country has a large number of population engage in bitcoin probably poverty and unemplyment will no longer be an issue. No country will be called poor. All country will have the chance to progress thru bitcoin

GLOBEX SCI   [ $250 Billion Scientific Knowledge Available to EVERYONE ]
     JOIN PRE-ICO   ────  February 7th  ─────
Omega Weapon

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 04:46:44 AM

Bitcoin will change everything because even the simplest people may learn the trading system. So it is possible that anyone will use it and it can change life, career, occupation, way of earnings, and everything.
It can also change the character of a person if he/she didn't know how to handle success.
Incorrect, trading is not an easy job, not many people are able to make any money out of this, there are things that cannot be simplified and that cannot be understood by everyone, an example of that is physics, you can give examples of how the universe works in a simple way but if you truly want to understand physics then you need to go to the books and learn all those weird looking formulas.
Jaemouns

Activity: 274
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 05:09:23 AM

We are entering in the new type of economy where price predictions are not possible any more because productivity and prosperity of humanity will rise to the new golden age level. Bitcoin will go to 1 million dollars in 2018 and is being used by central banks as a global stardard ledger - dollar will fade slowly those who buy now will become the new wealthy elite.
Yes you're right we entering a new type of economy which globally in demand for the whole world.Everythng is possible right now because of bitcoin which infact 100 percent humanity that involve in this cryptocurrency is totally inchange from a whealty elite.Living with Bitcoin makes as individualy successful and totally explosion of all gracies which a big help of bitcoin to us.
Andrianla

Activity: 331

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 05:29:37 AM

I can say that bitcoin already changed everything and his technology, just look how many new startups we got in last year. Also look how raised btc price since 2010. And also many people now understood that money can't be only controlled by banks.
I am quite confused there are some people who say Bitcoin will scam, but I see clearly that Bitcoin has a really good system, very opposite to ponzi scheme. Bitcoin is greatly increased and many people are rich because of this coin increase.
Kalemder
Legendary
artcontest

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1727

Be A Hope

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 11:20:16 AM

bitcoin will change the world. the states and everything else. we are here to believe that

Kripto Para Rehberi: Koinmen
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄
▄▄██████████████████████▄
 █████████████▀█████████████▄
▄█████████████▀ ▄█▀ ███████████
▄██████████      ▀▀  ████████████
▄█████████████   ▄▄▄   ▀▀██████████
█████████████▀   ████▄   ▀█████████▄
█████████████    ▀▀█▀▀   ▄██████████
████████████▀   ▄▄      ████████████
████████████   ▄████▄    ███████████
█████████      ██████    ██████████
█████████▄▄            ▄██████████
▀██████████  ██  ▄▄▄▄████████████
▀█████████▄▄█▄ ███████████████▀
▀██████████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀██████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
ainunfm

Activity: 252

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 11:30:20 AM

yeah and its changing my life too
before i don't know it i just know getting some money in freelance designer and when i know btc i started to lear abou analystic, investment method, or economic things, in my entire life, i realy don't like economic but now i need study that for my information
thompson30

Activity: 84

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 11:36:58 AM

Yes if it is controlled by a good leader
cloudproject

Activity: 238
Merit: 3

ImmVRse | Disrupting the VR industry

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 11:42:51 AM

yeah we are in some era that everything could being fast transaction online and transparent too, and bitcoin was made every devaloper to get spirit to build more software to corporate with bitcoin and i like the change it likes we are near in the futuristic era

●  ❱❱  IMMVRSE | Disrupting the VR Industry  ❱❱  ●
Proud Sponsor of Blockchain 360 at London Tech Week
marsmyname

Activity: 332
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 08:50:24 AM

yeah and its changing my life too
before i don't know it i just know getting some money in freelance designer and when i know btc i started to lear abou analystic, investment method, or economic things, in my entire life, i realy don't like economic but now i need study that for my information
It is not only your life which is being changed with the help of bitcoin but almost all those who are associated with bitcoin in their lives are really experiencing a wonderful time and there are likely chances that they will make more money in the coming days too. However, bitcoin really needs to work hard in order to make more name as it is really difficult for bitcoin to make its name in the whole world.

lellullol

Activity: 30

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 10:26:16 AM

I think the dollar will be less used if there is a bank opening up Bitcoin, which makes many people think that it will change everything if Bitcoin is marketed to consumers. It will overwhelm other currencies
Mrjitter

Activity: 434
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 10:56:49 AM

He has now changed a lot, well, for myself, I can say exactly this, and some people do not regret that they contacted the world of crypto-currency
Ajinomoto40

Activity: 338

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 11:10:21 AM

It will only change everything if bitcoin is already legalized worldwide. Bitcoin's value has grown a lot and having it legalized or proclaimed as an accepted currency will surely change everything. It will surely influence the way we live our lives and the way we hold our money into either convenience or not. We should keep on believing that things would keep on getting better for bitcoin for our own benefits too.

Spontebob

Activity: 418
Merit: 106

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 11:22:23 AM

Not really everything but only in some points of our lives but still it would make a great impact on the way we are living. If ever bitcoin will make it as the world currency, it will surely influence everyone when it comes to money. Bitcoin has been improving a lot that's why we should expect better outcomes as time pass by and have faith that things would keep on getting better for bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: