Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 06:15:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Will Change Everything  (Read 4123 times)
Procopiogamscrypto

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 12:47:29 AM

Thanks to bitcoin my life has change, so i decided to teach my family and friends about bitcoin and this forum , now some of them already have a house because of bitcoin, but the sad part is they dont even say thank you on what i have teach them.

I am very much proud of what I am reading from the thread specially the change that bitcoin had brought to the life of the investors/traders. But everything means all. And when we say "all", this means that everything is included with no excuse. Well for me, bitcoin is able to change the financial stability of its investor or trader, and this results to change of how the way people live. Economically speaking, it will take a long process and time to reach that overall change.
Well bitcoin really change everything life is really  getting more simple each day because of the profit that we really get from bitcoin it is really the most helpful kinds of gaining process today because our salary in our regular work may not be enoughf to sustain everything in our daily needs.
Bitcoin will change everything,because of the oppurtunities they are given.Bitcoin can change everything because its give hopes thmo those hopeles.Bitcoin can help everyone.And they can change the life of everyone.
cepedacharles29

Activity: 168
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 12:57:11 AM

We are entering in the new type of economy where price predictions are not possible any more because productivity and prosperity of humanity will rise to the new golden age level. Bitcoin will go to 1 million dollars in 2018 and is being used by central banks as a global stardard ledger - dollar will fade slowly those who buy now will become the new wealthy elite.
It will only change everything if bitcoin is already legalized worldwide. Bitcoin's value has grown a lot and having it legalized or proclaimed as an accepted currency will surely change everything. It will surely influence the way we live our lives and the way we hold our money into either convenience or not. We should keep on believing that things would keep on getting better for bitcoin for our own benefits too.
PalindromemordnilaP

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2018, 01:32:59 AM

We are entering in the new type of economy where price predictions are not possible any more because productivity and prosperity of humanity will rise to the new golden age level. Bitcoin will go to 1 million dollars in 2018 and is being used by central banks as a global stardard ledger - dollar will fade slowly those who buy now will become the new wealthy elite.

The change of bitcoin's market value greatly affects the price of digital currencies too. As we can see, bitcoin has struggled to climb back this month and i don't think a million dollars this year will be reached.

daddypastes

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 01:43:54 AM

in my opinion,maybe bitcoin change our community if we know how to join and participate this kind of discussion...because bitcoin wil take a risk and long time to wait our invest,its a big helpful to all of us if we know how to manage our invest and how to handle for it...
twarden

Activity: 24

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 02:14:02 AM

Fortune had a great article (4 months ago blockchain mania) about how blockchain tech will be the biggest finance revolution since double entry book keeping.
Zhekos

Activity: 14
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 02:25:12 AM

for sure bitcoin will chang eeverything, in a part its already suceeded in the modern economy!
stevano

Activity: 423
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 02:29:05 AM

if we look to the future it is so, now the times have changed when we start with the newly started electronic money now will penetrate into crypto currency, all this so easy and transparent, this is a new breakthrough that is useful to state the economic prosperity of society
Viyamore

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 02:35:27 AM

if we look to the future it is so, now the times have changed when we start with the newly started electronic money now will penetrate into crypto currency, all this so easy and transparent, this is a new breakthrough that is useful to state the economic prosperity of society
This times we had seen already a big change in the system it is not only grown now but come to think up how it will be easier when people truly known the cryptoworld and starts investing into it although there is some pros and cons to consider for the individuals before going through digital world.

▄▄▄██████████████████▄▄▄
            ▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀███████████████████████▄▄
        ▄▄███▀   ▄▄▄   ▀████████████████████████▄▄
     ▄██████  ▄███████▄  ▀██████████████████▀▀▀█████▄
   ▄███████    ███▀▀ ██    ███████████  ███▀  ▄███████▄
  █████████▄  ▄█▀  ▄███    ██████████  ▄██  ▄███████████
 ██████████████▀  ████▀   ▄██▀▀▀████  ▄████▀  ███████████
██████████████▀  ▄███▀   ▄█▀  ▄▄ ██▀ ▄█  ██  █████████████
██████████████   ▀     ▄██▀  ▄█  █▀  █   █▀▄  ▀███████████
█████████████▀  ▄███▄  ▀██   ██ ▄▄▄  █▀ ▄▄▀█▄  ▀▄█████████
█████████████   █████   ▀██▄ ▀▄████▄  ▄███▄▀  ▄███████████
 █████   ▀██▀  ▄█████    █▀▀█████████████████▀███████████
  ████   ▄█▀   █████    ██ ▀▄█▀▄▄▀█ ▀▄▀█▀▄▀ █▀█ ▀▄██████
   ▀███▄▄   ▄█▄ ▀▀     ███ █ █ ▄▄▄█  █ █ █  █ █ ██████▀
     ▀██████████▄▄▄▄▄█████▄█▄██▄▄██ █▄███▄█▄█▄█▄████▀
        ▀▀██████████████████████████████████████▀▀
            ▀▀██████████████████████████████▀▀
                 ▀▀▀██████████████████▀▀▀
      ..Powered by..
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
|
|
|
|

▀██▄       ▀████▄
▄    ▀██          ▀██▄
██▄ ▄███         ▄█████▄▄
 ▀███████▄     ▄██▀ ▀▀████
      ▀████▄ ▄██▀     ▀█▀
        ▀████▄
        ▄█▀████▄
      ▄███▄▀▀████▄
    ▄████▀    ▀████▄
  ▄████▀        ▀██▀█▄
  ▀██▀            ▀██▀
panapi3200

Activity: 73
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 02:51:10 AM

I can't say it can change everything. I can't say because you yourself if you don't know how to do your job well, don't have enough patience to wait, don't have any gats to try until you succeed, don't have self confidence and don't trust yourself, everything goes nothing. Bitcoin never change you if you yourself don't know how to handle and manage your time spending this job. It takes a lot of time to earn money, it takes more patience to wait. Bitcoin may change everything. Yes it can change you into a better way of living but everything depends on your choice. It's within your hands if you do the job well or not. If you take up your patience or not. If you can wait or not. Or even spend time to this or don't care.
amazing24

Activity: 25

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 11:50:04 AM

bitcoin can change every thing i think but right now bitcoin is inflating the value of bitcoin  is really down. It is really hard to say that bitcoin can sustain its power. Change every thing is possible but it is hard if bitcoin will continuing the inflation. In the other hand bitcoin can only change every thing  if every one is aware about this currency. If every one knows about it then it will be possible that bitcoin can change everything. This is just my thoughts Smiley Smiley
lovepale

Activity: 105

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 12:10:33 PM

Bitcoin couldn't make it to change everything. It is a long run to achieve the world is not own by one person. The world is not a one place, one people, one culture, one belief, one bank, and one government. Bitcoin will change the wolrd slowly by slowly but surely it will happen. The world of payments, trade, and transactions bitcoin will be the exchange of payments. Yes. Bitcoin can change everything in terms of fiat, banks, malls, etc with involved of payment. Let us see next years to come.
Nanot

Activity: 266

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 12:19:08 PM

Yes since we are entering a new economic system with bitcoin. We are not innoscence about what bitcoin can do so in our country and to whole over the world . Since furtherly bitcoin has known by whloe world and it also used by lot of countries.we expect that bitcoin can increases to its higher price that is possible to reach into million dollar but since this first week of the year 2018 month of january. Bitcoin falls down its price but since when it terms of price is unpredictable. All we need to do is to wait until the perfect time.

▰▰▰▰ me token ▰▰▰▰
▰▰ WHITEPAPER ▰▰▰▰   The Social Commerce Revolution  ▰▰▰▰ ANN THREAD ▰▰
 ▰▰ WEB SITE  ▰▰ REDDIT  ▰▰ TELEGRAM  ▰▰ FACEBOOK   ▰▰ LINKEDIN  ▰▰
dulce dd121990

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 12:26:40 PM

If we will just do the things in the crypto currency, well, we can have more earnings. Bitcoin will really change everything. It will change the people's life and the economy of the government.

T O W E R B E E      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS       [ CRYPTOEXCHANGE TowerX ]
▬        ICO  >  on our exchange TowerX        ▬
FACEBOOK           MEDIUM           TWITTER           LINKEDIN           REDDIT           TELEGRAM
andylowe

Activity: 293
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 12:45:36 PM

If we will just do the things in the crypto currency, well, we can have more earnings. Bitcoin will really change everything. It will change the people's life and the economy of the government.
Yes bitcoin can really do change everything if we will just try our best to have such a good income that we wanted to receive. Bitcoin can change everything especially in our life. Bitcoin can really do change how we works to our future. How we can gain money to support everything in us. Bitcoin changes a lot in our lives. It can also change our economy and it can let us think what is good and right. It also change the way we speak english in front of everybody and I really amaze how bitcoin really give such more knowledge in our life.
thecoder2017

Activity: 280

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 01:00:22 PM

Bitcoin changes one's life especially financial but not all aspects in life, it can really helps people whose into bitcoin they can also earn for for their future.
Nenni

Activity: 371
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 01:06:34 PM

In my opinion, depending on how we react, bitcoin will change everything if we are really serious and focused on it, it will benefit greatly in particular to change our economy, thus making life better
linyhan

Activity: 684
Merit: 250

Early Funders Registration: monartis.com

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 01:14:50 PM

All i know is bitcoin can change the status of living of a person specially those who are jobless and just relying to bitcoin to make thier life better.

▀█████▄▀████▄▀███▄▀██▄▀█▄▀▄        NUPay        ▄▀▄█▀▄██▀▄███▀▄████▀▄█████▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●   A New Crypto-Payment Platform   ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
█      Telegram  ]      [   Medium   ]      [   ICO Page   ]      [  Facebook  ]      [ Instagram ]      █
JoshMart

Activity: 224
Merit: 2

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 01:34:38 PM

I would agree that BTC (and any other alt coins for that matter) will be a game changer. Though I won't really say that it's going to be the end all and be all. It will change lives for sure as it changed mine. We just have to be smart with how we manage our resources.

╔═◼ CARDSTACK ◼═╗
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet (https://cardstack.com/)
LANZ777

Activity: 126

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 02:09:54 PM

Yes l believe bitcoin will change everything because bitcoin is money. In this world we are all beyond money we need all money to change everything in us. As l've search bitcoin gives income to all  have no income,can give profit to to all people who are interested to earn in bitcoin. Bitcoin also can make people rich or to be a millionaire. But you have to search how to have it. This is the easiest way now to earn a big amount of money.
James_Spider501

Activity: 38

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 04:10:01 PM

I would concur that BTC (and some other alt coins so far as that is concerned) will be a distinct advantage. In spite of the fact that I won't generally say that it will be the end all and be all. It will change lives without a doubt as it changed mine. We simply must be shrewd with how we deal with our assets.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: