Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 04:29:13 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Will Change Everything  (Read 4125 times)
TOTOARRO

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 04:12:34 PM

Indeed bitcoin can truly do change everything on the off chance that we will simply attempt our best to have such a decent wage, to the point that we needed to get. Bitcoin can change everything particularly in our life. Bitcoin can truly do change how we attempts to our future. How we can pick up cash to help everything in us. Bitcoin changes a great deal in our lives. It can likewise change our economy and it can give us a chance to think what is great and right. It additionally change the way we communicate in English before everyone and I truly astound how bitcoin truly give such more information in our life.
darkangel

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 02:23:59 AM

We are entering in the new type of economy where price predictions are not possible any more because productivity and prosperity of humanity will rise to the new golden age level. Bitcoin will go to 1 million dollars in 2018 and is being used by central banks as a global stardard ledger - dollar will fade slowly those who buy now will become the new wealthy elite.
Bitcoin will be a breakthrough for the human future. Bitcoin will do this because it guarantees honesty and value by using the blockchain system without any third party authentication. When the blockchain features are unlocked and used reliably, people will prefer a completely anonymous, honest system instead of the third party that undertakes the authentication role.
rext

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 02:24:31 AM

We are entering in the new type of economy where price predictions are not possible any more because productivity and prosperity of humanity will rise to the new golden age level. Bitcoin will go to 1 million dollars in 2018 and is being used by central banks as a global stardard ledger - dollar will fade slowly those who buy now will become the new wealthy elite.
Bitcoin is a useful virtual currency in times of uncertainty. It has many other features that have not been widely used. Blockchain features contract openings, dispute resolution, lower uncertainty. So it can change everything
lodi123

Activity: 126

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 05:10:03 AM

Yes bitcoin changes everything your life to because bitcoin save you from poverty it gives you all your necessary  needs in daily living
Pemburu1

Activity: 264
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 05:38:22 AM

I think bitcoin can not change everything
because bitcoin is not money that can buy goods.
bitcoin is a place to invest to make money

━━▐|     LASER    |▌━━     BLOCKCHAIN WITHOUT BORDERS     ━━▐|     LASER    |▌━━
A BLOCKCHAIN-AGNOSTIC SERVICE LAYER FOR IMPROVED SPEED, ANONYMITY, AND INTEROPERABILITY
Medium      Twitter      Reddit      ■■      WHITEPAPER      ■■      Telegram      Facebook      Instagram
Farhan786

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 05:51:03 AM

Bitcoin is changing a lot, but till now nothing has changed the system of payment system with Bitcoin digitizing method but Bitcoin has given an economic change to its users, which has the power and creativity of using Bitcoin as a business asset which offers a lot of benefits, so Bitcoin functions are now valuable Think of wealth The high popularity
Riddikulo

Activity: 896
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 02:51:36 PM

Thanks to bitcoin my life has change, so i decided to teach my family and friends about bitcoin and this forum , now some of them already have a house because of bitcoin, but the sad part is they dont even say thank you on what i have teach them.

I am very much proud of what I am reading from the thread specially the change that bitcoin had brought to the life of the investors/traders. But everything means all. And when we say "all", this means that everything is included with no excuse. Well for me, bitcoin is able to change the financial stability of its investor or trader, and this results to change of how the way people live. Economically speaking, it will take a long process and time to reach that overall change.

Bitcoin has already changed the world. Look around: many people have changed their attitude towards money, thousands and thousands have found out that they were born to be traders, many improved their lives. Bitcoin changes much.
Winterpecker

Activity: 24

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 03:17:52 PM

There are many people who proves that bitcoin can really change everything because they are now financially stable. And i even have a friend who can prove it. That's why i already have my account in bitcoin.
Soranith

Activity: 798
Merit: 502

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 03:37:31 PM

Is just a matter of time before everyone will put use of what blockchain can offer and if that's happen everything will change when it comes to transaction and how we manage our money. Those people who believed in bitcoin and the rest of cryptocurrencies will be more rich by holding crypto for long time, life will be more easier and convenient for all of us.
tikong

Activity: 154
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 03:40:51 PM

Bitcoin changes the way people think. Since bitcoin and other digital currencies are so volatile, the way they handle their own money and holdings is different they mostly hold it for a long time and most of them don't really sold their digital currencies but just enjoy the fact that it is just pumping in that moment. They rejoice when it pumps but panics when it dumps.
t2yax

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

Arianee:Smart-link Connecting Owners,Assets,Brands

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 03:51:39 PM

As we can see from now on, bitcoin become more and more popular nowadays. We see a lot of changes in bitcoin money. We see a lot of crypto currency have been made and almost of crypto currency become more and more high paying value. We can see what bitcoin does, and can change everything.

arianee
• • • ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Smart-link Connecting Owners, Assets And Brands
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ • • •
Discord
Telegram ⊐●⊏ Reddit
Twitter ⊐●⊏ Instagram
Medium ⊐●⊏ Linkedin
Pjoh ie

Activity: 168
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 05:17:17 PM

I agree with you, it could be bitcoin the future will dominate the economy of the world with the enthusiasts of bitcoin will be developed and developing and we racing in a country that has been legalized bitcoin and with bitcoin we will be able to find the income is good and I personally already feel the results of bitcoin.
shezu007

Activity: 336
Merit: 121

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 06:11:31 PM

If go back an year ago, there were not such user of the bitcoin as today are. This is why the user of the bitcoin are increasing day by day, it is because of the bitcoin change factor that bitcoin is changing every thing , the current trade , the current investment and the current mode of the working. The current investment in fiat is limited to that resources that are in your access while bitcoin give you access to all world. same in the case of the trade, in fiat trade it is limited while the bitcoin trade is all over the world. And the the main thing mode of the working, bitcoin give you right to work 24/7 while the current mode of work is limited to investor defined timing.
SadEmo

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 06:49:57 PM

I don't know what bitcoin gonna change when it is baned everywhere and the most active users are criminals Grin But it will be interesting to see what gonna happen next few years.
EuphorichamsTer

Activity: 33

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 06:51:49 PM

Bitcoin has indeed changed my life for the better, but I fear that it has reached a very disruptive obstacle which is its own ability to scale.. I fear for the future of my investments and am thinking about getting out while still early...  Huh
skyflakes88

Activity: 124
Merit: 100

▰▰ ARENA SPACE ▰▰

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 07:00:09 PM

as we can see now in some other countries bitcoin payment is accepted everywhere imagine if all of the shops accept bitcoin and blockchain is globally accepted this traditional industries will transform in something that is blockchain related and it will create big changes like faster safer and much wider varieties of payment where we can only just bring our phone anywhere and transact anytime and anywhere.

bitae

Activity: 196
Merit: 15

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 07:02:46 PM

Thanks to bitcoin my life has change, so i decided to teach my family and friends about bitcoin and this forum , now some of them already have a house because of bitcoin, but the sad part is they dont even say thank you on what i have teach them.

I am very much proud of what I am reading from the thread specially the change that bitcoin had brought to the life of the investors/traders. But everything means all. And when we say "all", this means that everything is included with no excuse. Well for me, bitcoin is able to change the financial stability of its investor or trader, and this results to change of how the way people live. Economically speaking, it will take a long process and time to reach that overall change.

Bitcoin has already changed the world. Look around: many people have changed their attitude towards money, thousands and thousands have found out that they were born to be traders, many improved their lives. Bitcoin changes much.

I don't think we really need to use cryptos to buy stuff, non in the literal meaning at least.
A coin is a part of a protocol, it's main fuction is to create a system of inctentives/disincentives for the player that run the network when they are honest/dishonest. In a PoS it creates a rule as it blocks (and eventually freezes) real (fiat) funds inside the closed system of a specific blockchain, and use them as a "hostage" to prevent an actor from verifying false transactions.
Once you have a dEx built on-top of each dApp, if provided with sufficient liquidity it will allow seamless payments experiences transforming your fiat currency into the coin, will use it on the network to transfer the sum from you to the recipient account and then change the coin into the recipient's preferred currency. All in the blink of eye  Wink
If a coin con do this, and a lot of individuals and (more important) companies use it as a medium of payment, you have the mainstream adoption that can drive the value of the tokens (which amount is fixed) to the so-called moon.
ashley_49

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 07:07:57 PM

I agree, bitcoin will truly change everything if you have it & it becomes reachable from all people across the globe and with bitcoin we can get a lot of profit.
nani

Activity: 155

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 04:15:22 AM

Bitcoin is changing a lot, but till now nothing has changed the system of payment system with Bitcoin digitizing method but Bitcoin has given an economic change to its users, which has the power and creativity of using Bitcoin as a business asset which offers a lot of benefits, so Bitcoin functions are now valuable Think of wealth The high popularity
I agree, bitcoin has been used as a livelihood for some people. Because in addition to having excess advantages, bitcoin can also grow the country's economy. So with the start of the era of money itself I will have a good prospect for the future. But my advice before plunging in bitcoin world, first of all you should know about the risks if joining the bitcoin world.
Mairiri

Activity: 196
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 04:28:09 AM

let's wait if it's true bitcoin will reach $ 1 Million in 2018. but I think that will not happen, $ 1 Million is very high. maybe by 2018 it will reach half of the $ 1 Million. but it will be down again bitcoin prices in December until januari 2019. It is true bitcoin change everything. from one's lifestyle. of payment transactions. and as well as from crime there are also using bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: