Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 07:38:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Will Change Everything  (Read 4127 times)
biskitop

Activity: 686
Merit: 104

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 04:44:36 AM

Yes, bitcoin will change our income. Get additional income from bitcoin, which may be greater than our real job salary.
Jeremiesaranza

Activity: 252
Merit: 101

EMMARES – Email as you know it, will never be the

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 07:03:52 AM

We are entering in the new type of economy where price predictions are not possible any more because productivity and prosperity of humanity will rise to the new golden age level. Bitcoin will go to 1 million dollars in 2018 and is being used by central banks as a global stardard ledger - dollar will fade slowly those who buy now will become the new wealthy elite.
Yes bitcoin changes everything as long as we are engage and love the way we had with bitcoin I will surely survive till the end

E M M A R E S  ❍ .... Email as you know it, will never be the same.
EMMARES ICO  |   TELEGRAM  |   REDDIT   |   LINKEDIN   Twitter  | MEDIUM  FACEBOOK 
Japinat

Activity: 3024
Merit: 684

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 11:13:47 AM

We are entering in the new type of economy where price predictions are not possible any more because productivity and prosperity of humanity will rise to the new golden age level. Bitcoin will go to 1 million dollars in 2018 and is being used by central banks as a global stardard ledger - dollar will fade slowly those who buy now will become the new wealthy elite.
Yes bitcoin changes everything as long as we are engage and love the way we had with bitcoin I will surely survive till the end
Not everything IMO, the fiat system will still in place and the paper money as well, bitcoin just aid the need for cheap and fast transaction online.
The reason why it's decentralized is because it is operating on the opposite way the government are implement, with decentralization we can ensure transactions are transparent and also our information are not entrusted to the bank.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
daddypastes

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 11:34:34 AM

not totally bitcoin will change our everything...just we say the fact bitcoin is under by networking,so how about the people that have no internet....for us that affordable to have connection yes maybe bitcoin can give us a assurance that we chance our life because of bitcoin,considered that we have joining the campaign and bitcoin well fee for us....
slashz9

Activity: 1554
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 01:18:18 PM

yes maybe bitcoin will affect the finances around the world, but to eliminate the paper money I think it will not happen. However I think we still need paper money, and more bitcoin is created to co-exist with paper not to replace it.
joromz1226

Activity: 798
Merit: 258

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 01:25:16 PM

Bitcoin can change many things in this world, in terms of financials aspects like what happen into my life I became financially free and also for the technology we had it now. Especially in software technology it would become more innovated in the near future.
iliev41

Activity: 106
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 01:28:26 PM

Bitcoin began to change people's lives, especially the younger generation.
tamarindbleu

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 01:59:54 PM

Bitcoin will change a lot more than finance. It could also change how software is built and upend a bunch of today's biggest web companies and Bitcoin was designed this way to make sure that the same Bitcoin, which has no physical form, isn't spent twice by the same person.

Bitcoin is money. And Money can change everything. A few years from now, we can't imagine how can we rely on bitcoin too much because bitcoin as a digital cryptocurrency can change or even rule the world, i mean, money makes the world works.
White Christmas

Activity: 882
Merit: 258

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 02:11:43 PM

Bitcoin can change many things in this world, in terms of financials aspects like what happen into my life I became financially free and also for the technology we had it now. Especially in software technology it would become more innovated in the near future.
Yes bitcoin can really change many things but not everything. Bitcoin has its own limitation too. When it comes to financial its very helpful and it can make your life better becauae you dont need to think about it more as you start saving bitcoin. Bitcoin cant change everything like the paper money it cant replaced it. But aside from that i noticed how bitcoin is useful especially in transaction of money. It was very fast compare to other transaction that was backed up by the government.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Peterson410

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 02:31:19 PM

I concur, bitcoin will really change everything on the off chance that you have it and it ends up plainly reachable from all individuals over the globe and with bitcoin we can get a considerable measure of benefit.
dwieyani

Activity: 252

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 03:10:11 PM

indeed bitcoin will change everything, from life to life change changes and will increase human thinking power for the better. with you using bitcoin all the changes will make it easier and better than the one before it. 2018 will be full of surprises from bitcoin for all of you.
LoudA__

Activity: 241

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 03:13:46 PM

Yes, bitcoin will change our income. Get additional income from bitcoin, which may be greater than our real job salary.

If you will be asking me, Bitcoin will give them a good profit from investing on it but it doesn't mean that it is better or greater than our real jobs, if we all do. Bitcoin and other digital currencies are volatile that means there will come a time when the price is having a decline which is happening these days. For me, bitcoin and other digital currency is a good asset and in the future, it will really give you good profit from holding them.
Bryan_12

Activity: 28

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 03:37:47 PM

The main key of bitcoin, or the cryptocurrencies that arise later, is that its existence, issuance and value is not controlled by any government or any official or banking entity. A complex system of network users certifies its correct use and operation. The transactions are completely anonymous, so we can buy or sell things with bitcoins without any bank, institution or government knowing about it.

Bear in mind that the legitimacy of a state is based on the fact that with legal money we collect payroll and pay taxes (and with these the institutions are maintained). Imagine now what would happen if a payment system is generalized in which the State does not intervene at all, does not know anything at all, has no control; a system without banks, without tax inspectors, without monetary policy.
jonosutio

Activity: 168

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 03:52:18 PM

bitcoin has turned a country into a more advanced and better economy, so much less than you immediately make your life change better with bitcoin. in 2018 there must be a surprise from bitcoin with its new higher price, do not waste your time to invest bitcoin to get bigger.
musdafakfl

Activity: 223
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 09:40:30 PM

Yes, as you said with this course, we are entering an economy where there are no price estimates and those who are big ones will be able to earn big by investing bitcoin and become elite rich. I believe that bitcoin will change finanstan more.
Semosuchi Tesongrato

Activity: 546
Merit: 33

Rasputin Party Mansion

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 10:49:31 AM

If bitcoin will achieve general acceptance, and the institutional power won't find a way to control it, we can bet that will be so many changes that nobody can imagine. Much more at political and sociological level.

●  ROC2  ●   We have successfully delivered STAGE 1   ● ━━━━━━━━━━ ━━━━━━━ ━━━━ ━━ ━
━ ━━ ━━━━ ━━━━━━  We now invite you to become part of PHASE2 expansion In Partnership With REDTUBE
● Telegram    ● Twitter    ● Facebook    ● Medium    [  ICO is L I V E !  ]   ━━━━━━ ━━━━ ━━ ━
Trivelius

Activity: 344
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 10:44:25 PM

No doubt that that bitcoin wil bring some changes in our financial system as well as in our other life stypel, but the most commont and expected change that we can feel from bitcoin is that it will change the use of currency, we will never feel the need to visit the makret but will beocome able to use bitcon online from our house and buy something.

ARBITAO████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
ARBITAO - DECENTRALIZING ARBITRAGE               
T H E   N E W   W A Y   O F
A R B I T R A G E   T R A D I N G
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
         ▄
        ▄██▄
       ▄█████▄
      ▄███████▄
     ▄█████████▄
    █
███████████
  ▄███
███████████▄
 ▄████
████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▀██████████████████▀
 ▀███████
██████████▀
  ▀████
███████████
   ▀█
████████████▀
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
█████████████  ██▄
██             ████▄
██             ██ ▀██▄
██        ▄█▄  ████████
██       ▄███▄       
██      ▄█▀ ▀█▄      ██
██     ▄█▀▄██▀█▄     ██
██    ▄████▀  ▀█▄    ██
██   █████████████   ██
██   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██
██   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██
██                   ██
███████████████████████
❱❱❱ Download WHITEPAPER
FACEBOOK       TELEGRAM
────      TWITTER      ────
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
sumonrud

Activity: 462

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 05:24:30 AM

Bitcoin cannot change everything but bitcoin can change the financial status. actually, Bitcoin will change money related everything I Strongly believe that. another thing is that Bitcoin is going becoming more and more popular and more valuable in the world so it can change financial problem.

freo01

Activity: 93

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 06:49:51 AM

well, in terms of business aspect bitcoin can affect a lot of things especially in economic growth of a country as far we know that bitcoin is now being recognized as a well-known crypto currency that widely used in cryptomarket.
adam201288

Activity: 25

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 07:18:24 AM

bitcoin will change everything especially economy, poverty can decrease as more and more people join bitcoin and they have income from their own work and of course will improve their life for the better.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: