Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 04:29:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Will Change Everything  (Read 4115 times)
Johnny Lgz

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 07:19:21 PM

Not everything since I can't just change my face with Bitcoin, but when it comes to finance matter then it can change something, one is that you can hide your identity when paying a surgery fee when altering your face, atleast no one used this transaction to block mail you or something.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mickeybuddy27

Activity: 429
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 08:37:20 PM

yes, i feel it. bitcoin alwasy growing up every month and every year. in future i can said all country will be agreed about bitcoin. we entering new era, although a few country not yet to agreed about bitcoin but im really sure bitcoin will be going on in future, if not trust it you can see the market of bitcoin. always growing
guide new all the new find the opposite, while telling that Petya is their national fortunately. That's just no explanation. I'm also interested in what this Bitcoin can do to the state.
Huyase is the right car, as Russia has never been allowed to earn its citizens peacefully. They not only enjoyed their income tax, but also tried to control these earnings.

Yes, it can change everything, specially in terms of inome of the people. And change a lot to the life style of the people who benefit in bitcoin. Through bitcoin they can earn money, it depend there hard work and patient to wait.
It is depend how people work in it and make money work for them. Financial freedom is what you realize that you get when you are earning bitcoin because you have the lifestyle better than before when you know nothing about bitcoin. You can do what ever you want when you have money, and you are the one who controls your account and savings. Work hard and patiently for tomorrow success.

Bestpromoter

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 10:09:09 PM

There are so high probability that it will because bitcoin is the future of the currency right people uses it, the more people uses it the more that it will become a life changer and also there are many people that helped by bitcoin so hopefully it will change everything.
Superzpay

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 10:14:01 PM

Yes, bitcoin can change your lifestyle when you have big profit on it, it takes time but it is worth, and you can invest it to make you better change.
Yeah investors will get that benefit and will change their lives but it is not only for investors but others will also see their lives being changed like those who are professionals in some fields and provide some services and earning bitcoin. I saw many people who were poor and who not got any job are now working in this forum and are earning bitcoin and are living a very happy life. That is a better change for their lives and they will say that yes it change everything.
Alice123

Activity: 34

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 10:15:30 PM

Nope but I figure you can attempt to put some of your wage in bitcoin and you won't be forgotten when at long last others are receiving from the rewards they will get from bitcoin in future. Simply get involved guys and purchase and hold some bitcoins or put resources into a mining so you wont be left behind when others are reaping in future
Panpan66L

Activity: 199
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 10:30:44 PM

We already have entered into new era of finances, but there is huge amount of time neede for all the things to chance, as we used to life for a hundrets of years with money.
Rollkal

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 11:10:06 PM

At present, the influence of BTC on the economies of many countries. Although some countries do not accept BTC, they are still affected. They are developing an economy based on Blockchain technology. This is the best technology platform.
TheClownSong

Activity: 1428
Merit: 251

solidtradebank.com | 5%-15% Welcome Bonus

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 11:42:18 PM

We are entering in the new type of economy where price predictions are not possible any more because productivity and prosperity of humanity will rise to the new golden age level. Bitcoin will go to 1 million dollars in 2018 and is being used by central banks as a global stardard ledger - dollar will fade slowly those who buy now will become the new wealthy elite.

Bitcoin is revolution monetary system and thats why right now many central banks ban bitcoin as payment. Bitcoin ledger is transparant and transaction data spread all around the world. Its almost impossible to hack that data. I am believe that bitcoin will become good asset like gold and its better to hold bitcoin for long time

Qi.Blockchain|The only blockchain the
world will ever need
|Eco-friendly
Decentralized
Secure, Fast
|
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
|
CoolSkeleton

Activity: 171

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 11:56:28 PM

I don't see any changes which btc did for now, mb in future it will do some changes, but not now. BTC in fact is usless now, u can't do anything exept buying and selling it
Sitipxz

Activity: 14

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 01:31:04 AM

It already make a big changes in our society now but weren’t giving attention that much because of so many things that happens this past days & years. The investors are more open to a much riskier but have bigger possibility’s of profits that we haven’t seen since before in stock markets. We are more immune now with a fluctuations as huge as 20% to 30% downfall that we’re not experienced. We change to be a better us because of bitcoin and the society follows.
jaicos88

Activity: 215

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 01:41:36 AM

I am very happy with me join this forumfor my life will always be fulfilled, Because we invest in bitcoin, to trade in that market for us very profitable, Because the price every day bitcoin always go up So we will always get much result. so my life will change everything.
kolbalish

Activity: 627
Merit: 14

Crypto Article Sharer!!!

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 01:59:04 AM

Yes,Bitcoin will change everything.There are more ICO are alive here to improve their business or project.They also do it next after the finishing their ICO.It's really great for us.I strongly believe that one day Bitcoin will change everything.I also proud to be a part of this forum.

miltonpogi

Activity: 245
Merit: 11

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 04:16:16 AM

I may not sure if bitcoin will answer our global problems such as  famine, corruption, poverty and many more, but for me BTC will help our economy in different way, because it can provide also a part time job that suitable for all and another one is that BTC will makw the transactions more faster.

dupee419

Activity: 1344
Merit: 261

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 04:49:51 AM

Not totally change everything, but the way we purchase items, the way we buy food and drinks will be virtually purchased, an electronical way to buy stuff, paying bills wpuld be easier, what the problems could possibly occur here is the slow paced transactions and the high transaction fees, this might be the barrier that could lesseb the chance of bitcoin in the future.
evader11

Activity: 434

Hexhash.xyz

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 05:40:50 AM

Yes i believe that bitcoin can change everything, the way we purchase the goods we need. It can help us to earn money even we work at home and they give also opportunity to everyone to have a job like this for free. Now my life easily change because of the help of bitcoin and i'm so proud and grateful that i find a job like this. This is a perpect job i find in my life so i will not give up in working here.

Nyeyzel

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 06:28:30 AM

For me, bitcoin can change something not everything. Bitcoin can change something especially in economy people can have a chance to earn money even a jobless man. It can help them to build their dream because of the money that they can earn. Bitcoin is a big help in finance. In the other side, bitcoin can also help people in the way of transferring money in any point of the world with a less fee. The chance to buy things without going out to your house and the payment is thru bitcoin.
Konco126

Activity: 295
Merit: 104

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 06:41:08 AM

I think, if the price of bitcoin up to 1 million rupiah could happen. But look now it's 2018, but bitcoin prices are not yet up to $ 1 million or even far away to get there. I don't really expect the bitcoin price to be so high, because the bitcoin price now for me is enough to make ends meet. I think the current bitcoin price is already quite high compared to the bitcoin price of the previous year. It's not strange if a man is not satisfied with the current price. Should we be grateful to have known bitcoin until now.
Phantomberry

Activity: 588
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 07:07:39 AM

Ofcourse bitcoin will change everything for you. My experience in Bitcoin have changes my aspect in life my life seems easier and i have a extra income because of bitcoin.
surgical_duude

Activity: 349

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 07:27:26 AM

We are entering in the new type of economy where price predictions are not possible any more because productivity and prosperity of humanity will rise to the new golden age level. Bitcoin will go to 1 million dollars in 2018 and is being used by central banks as a global stardard ledger - dollar will fade slowly those who buy now will become the new wealthy elite.
The world is now developing, and virtual currencies will undoubtedly contribute a great deal and change that world, I think these coin can grow after 100 years, there are many investors that The market is showing good signs and this is the right time to invest and the virtual currency.

───────────────    IMO Ecosystem    ───────────────
Customer First, Innovation from Everyone, Fair & Transparent
TELEGRAM  ]              J O I N   U S              [   TWITTER   ]
liivii

Activity: 406

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 07:29:26 AM

Now that the price of bitcoin is gradually increasing these past few days the more it helps to change a someone's life. Even though bitcoin is not recognised by the government, people are still continue to support it and search for more possible ways to earn bitcoin because just a matter of 1 bitcoin your life can change. But of course not all stories are ends with a smile there are some that doesn't fit to bitcoin and just lost their money hoping it will change the way their life is right now. I think the major reason why some people doesn't succeed is because of lack of knowledge or greediness.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: