Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 10:55:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Will Change Everything  (Read 4115 times)
tommisetiyawan

Activity: 148
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 02:25:50 PM

Probably yes, maybe not, From what I've seen bitcoin can change a person's life, in quotes belau must be true how to use it in business or investment, because if wrong in controlling it can be boomerang for your own. So be careful in controlling or using the bitcoin. And if you are right or already know how to use it is not impossible you will get big profits.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Mapalast

Activity: 87
Merit: 4

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 03:26:44 PM

it is possible that bitcoin will change everything not only bitcoin also other altcoins but it will take time.

I do agree. it takes time, a lot. Seeing that bitcoin is still has some weakness such as many countries mention that bitcoin is illegal. Morover, people who lack of technology won't understand this type of currency easily. But it is possible to developed countries.
elisabetaryabtseva

Activity: 28

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 03:30:23 PM

After what kind of pills you had such an interesting dream? You act as a preacher of the bitcoin witness Church).
Kingjagat

Activity: 122

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 03:47:28 PM

yes it will change everything. Bitcoin of course can change big to our life. It has changed my life it makes it a lot more easier when it comes to money.

I agree there will be a new rich elite but I do not agree and think the dollar will still have some use even if the usage is minimal. Maybe I am naive and can not imagine a world without dollars and fiat ... I mean a bit hard to consider this is what I see my first 30 years
Let's not get ahead of ourselves now if bitcoin ever reaches 1 million dollars and surpasses global capitalization of gold that would be a remarkable achievement. And then you can discuss more of what now looks like a ludicrous prediction but it will not happen.
calya

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 03:48:15 PM

Btc can't change every thing in our life, but it can change financial status of many people. Actually, bitcoin will change money related things, I'm sure
but after bitcoin help economy condition for some people ,from poor being rich people maybe they character could changed.can be generous or even become stingy.
supercanada1

Activity: 798
Merit: 253

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 07:42:06 PM

Sure. Bitcoin will change so many things, that just in some years life will be completely different.

I think bitcoin will reach $ 1 million in 2018 and is used by the Central banks as a book major global - dollar will fade slowly people buy now would be the elite rich new. we entered the type of new economy where prediction price is not possible because productivity and wealth of humankind will rise to the level of the Golden age of new.
Hope what you say is true. But I know this is very difficult. It is extremely difficult to get 1 million USD. To achieve the milestones you say, governments in many countries must accept it as a prerequisite for its development.
Absolutely it can and will change everything. Because so many countries are in the technology and I don not believe, rather I choose to disbelieve that a country in future will keep itself away from adopting the technology. It will change the banking system and we will move to the next level. It will definitely guide the monetary authorities to chose what notes to print and why.
Btcmicel

Activity: 177

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 03:05:37 AM

Sure. Bitcoin will change so many things, that just in some years life will be completely different.

I think bitcoin will reach $ 1 million in 2018 and is used by the Central banks as a book major global - dollar will fade slowly people buy now would be the elite rich new. we entered the type of new economy where prediction price is not possible because productivity and wealth of humankind will rise to the level of the Golden age of new.
Hope what you say is true. But I know this is very difficult. It is extremely difficult to get 1 million USD. To achieve the milestones you say, governments in many countries must accept it as a prerequisite for its development.
Absolutely it can and will change everything. Because so many countries are in the technology and I don not believe, rather I choose to disbelieve that a country in future will keep itself away from adopting the technology. It will change the banking system and we will move to the next level. It will definitely guide the monetary authorities to chose what notes to print and why.

Yes bitcoin can change everything specially in the live of people sorround in bitcoin because of the benefits that bitcoin brings in our live. We are so lucky that we are one of them.
ringgo96

Activity: 1540
Merit: 276

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2018, 03:17:47 AM

Btc can't change every thing in our life, but it can change financial status of many people. Actually, bitcoin will change money related things, I'm sure
but after bitcoin help economy condition for some people ,from poor being rich people maybe they character could changed.can be generous or even become stingy.
for that matter is the personality of each. so want them stingy or not it depends everyone. but for me. I try to stay humble and share to those who need help.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

wanimulyo

Activity: 71

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 03:42:03 AM

We are entering in the new type of economy where price predictions are not possible any more because productivity and prosperity of humanity will rise to the new golden age level. Bitcoin will go to 1 million dollars in 2018 and is being used by central banks as a global stardard ledger - dollar will fade slowly those who buy now will become the new wealthy elite.

it is true, In last year I can buy house and car from bitcoin benefit.so, I agree bitcoin change everything.
tyas pur

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 04:37:35 AM

I believe if Bitcoin will change everything.
We know with the use of technology in the field of digital currency, Bitcoin became one of the foremost.
It is not possible if in the future people use Bitcoin as a cryptocurrency that can be used in daily transaction activities.
rejekitiban

Activity: 65

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 04:47:05 AM

We are entering in the new type of economy where price predictions are not possible any more because productivity and prosperity of humanity will rise to the new golden age level. Bitcoin will go to 1 million dollars in 2018 and is being used by central banks as a global stardard ledger - dollar will fade slowly those who buy now will become the new wealthy elite.

off course, the jobless can invest or trading bitcoin, they get alot of benefit. it's the reason why bitcoin will change everything. jobless become a new rich people.
Ismat Morshed

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 05:05:43 AM

Yes bitcoin can change everything.Specially in the live of people sorround in bitcoin.Because of the benefits that bitcoin brings in our live.It is bless for every one.It's  so helpful.Itchange our life style. We are so lucky that we are one of them.
zrock21

Activity: 32

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 06:14:55 AM

Bitcoin will have a huge part to change everything, such as economic status of a country and also for the constituents.
kyucryp

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

CAT.EX Exchange

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 06:15:03 AM

Yes bitcoin has changed a lot of things ranging from transactions between countries in the world with a system that is more efficient and relatively low cost. Gives an opportunity for unemployed to get a job. The most important is bitcoin can turn the poor into rich. Bitcoin has also helped us realize our dreams.

Nenni

Activity: 371
Merit: 105

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 06:51:06 AM

Yes, bitcoin can change everything, Especially in the life of people surrounded in bitcoin
rejekinomplok99

Activity: 56

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 07:29:03 AM

bitcoin has change the people that use bitcoin for trading and investing. they get alot benefit from it.
Dhaniii

Activity: 728
Merit: 100

https://i.imgur.com/hgxNNiA.png

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 07:54:33 AM

change everything what ? maybe only change in terms of economy and technology. not to change everything.
until now I think bitcoin has changed the economy and technological developments. until now many people have started using bitcoin for investment. maybe next year, there will be more people who manage to improve the economy with bitcoin.

rimueng agam

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 08:01:22 AM

Bitcoin primarily transforms us and engages with bitcoin from an economic point of view and I myself already feel the results I get from bitcoin, the result is enough so that I can live on my own and send my siblings who have almost dropped out of school.
BillCoin

Activity: 476
Merit: 259

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 08:07:23 AM

Price predictions are not possible?
What does it even mean.
Price manipulation is the easisest thing to do in the bitcoin market as the volume is really small compared to traditional stocks and other assets, so it's very easy to manipulate the price if you are a whale, you don't need too much power.

That's the biggest risk for bitcoin, that an organization decides that they want to control the currency so they just buy a large number of bitcoins and they are now fully control the price.
jakoylantern

Activity: 560
Merit: 107

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 06:25:14 PM

For me, yes I agree, but only some people will entering this new type of economy where predicting of bitcoin’s value and its users will be difficult because there are still somewhat if, and the reason why they don’t or why they believe in bitcoin. I think bitcoin has a chance to become a million dollar per 1 bitcoin but it will be very impossible, and the percentage of its opportunity to grow that costly is very meager.  Central banks and some country are now against in bitcoin because they can’t control it and more reason. Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: