Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 11:55:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: OmiseGO  (Read 2795 times)
mycoin2018

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 12:11:51 PM

I just sold all my omg to neo and eth. 2018 was supposed to be a big year and I even told three great dev to apply a position with them because they seem to be really serious and great prospect and none got a reply that I know.

Long list of job on website but no one getting a reply that I know about. It is all the warning signal I needed to dump. Time will tell if it was right move.

Considering its a global application, I do think it would be a needle in a haystack situation especially there are tons of good developers and also i do think 2018 would be a good year for OMG since i do think there are good updates to happen in Q2 cause they failed to release the updates in Q1 "wallet SDK".

"Tons of good developers?"

Love to know where they are and as you've pointed out so kindly:

failed to release updates + not following up good devs = makes no sense at all
SamboNZ

Activity: 1064
Merit: 253

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 12:49:39 PM

I just sold all my omg to neo and eth. 2018 was supposed to be a big year and I even told three great dev to apply a position with them because they seem to be really serious and great prospect and none got a reply that I know.

Long list of job on website but no one getting a reply that I know about. It is all the warning signal I needed to dump. Time will tell if it was right move.

Considering its a global application, I do think it would be a needle in a haystack situation especially there are tons of good developers and also i do think 2018 would be a good year for OMG since i do think there are good updates to happen in Q2 cause they failed to release the updates in Q1 "wallet SDK".

I am only looking at the githubs of both omise and omisego and it is being updated
https://github.com/omisego
https://github.com/omise
every coin experienced delays in their development and failed release dates but if you have given up on the project and have choosen other coins then good luck on your endeavor.
mycoin2018

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 01:16:04 PM

I am only looking at the githubs of both omise and omisego and it is being updated
https://github.com/omisego
https://github.com/omise
every coin experienced delays in their development and failed release dates but if you have given up on the project and have choosen other coins then good luck on your endeavor.

Thanks for the kind words, I should really clarify my position though because I may have not explained myself well enough. I haven't given up on omg I think it's a good project but if they are not performing in a fashion fitting to a good business model, I don't hold is my opinion, there's so many coins out there, the competition is ferocious at the top, especially for good devs. If you're not hiring, in all likelihood you're not expanding/improving at competitor pace. If the situation changes I'd quite like to buy back, but as I see it, I'll be buying back from lower levels unless the market as a whole moves forward and then of course other coins will outpace their ROI and that might be the time to buy.

Their missing targets means they need more devs, and there are not "tons of good developers" available for hire, not even close or they wouldn't be missing targets...sell for me. One guys opinion only, could shoot to the moon tomorrow.
mycoin2018

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 01:27:17 PM

Just to check I wasn't being unfair because I do understand people can be swayed by negative or positive feedback I checked twitter and they have a hire advert which is how I recommended other devs and I scrolled down a fair way to find no replies to any interested candidates...it's a definite big red flag.
TimtheYoutuber (OP)

Activity: 1708
Merit: 125

www.positivebetting.com

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2018, 06:45:21 PM

Just to check I wasn't being unfair because I do understand people can be swayed by negative or positive feedback I checked twitter and they have a hire advert which is how I recommended other devs and I scrolled down a fair way to find no replies to any interested candidates...it's a definite big red flag.

They have posted on Glassdoor before, and hired more people after the ICO. They dont have to be hiring all the time. If you are a good developer or a valuable asset, you can simply contact them and they could hire you that way. The just dont have a "hire me" button right now. I dont see it as a big deal, but maybe down the road it will be.

Positivebetting
jesselui

Activity: 854
Merit: 109

Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 08:35:32 PM

İt going to 3 0 dollars this month i think. Omise has good potential Undecided Roll Eyes

Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!      │      TRIDENT PROTOCOL      │      HIGH FIXED APY  >>> 382,945%
THE HIGH PAYING AUTO-STAKING & AUTO-COMPOUNDING PROTOCOL

██████████████|               Twitter               |              Telegram              |                Reddit                |██████████████
mycoin2018

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 08:53:35 PM

They have posted on Glassdoor before, and hired more people after the ICO. They dont have to be hiring all the time. If you are a good developer or a valuable asset, you can simply contact them and they could hire you that way. The just dont have a "hire me" button right now. I dont see it as a big deal, but maybe down the road it will be.

That's just not factually correct at all, they are hiring which is why it's all very bizarre and mismanaged.
alexis.brg

Activity: 8

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 10:26:38 PM

I also see the increase potential but at the beginning i will invest only 100 USD
GregH37
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1037

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 06:31:05 AM

I don’t really know much about this coin but there was a time when I trusted this coin a lot and saw some potential in it of growing with the passage of time but it looks like things have changed more than I expected. It should have been more famous than it is like neo, Litecoin, waves, Ethereum classic or ripple. They were once below it and now are considered as the best of the best.
breeze170

Activity: 186
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 07:56:16 AM

Omisego is one of my favourite coins in the market. I am following it ever since and its quietly coming on top coins list. It is one of the besy buy and forget coins so current time is right time to buy.

TimtheYoutuber (OP)

www.positivebetting.com

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2018, 07:07:52 PM

Omisego is one of my favourite coins in the market. I am following it ever since and its quietly coming on top coins list. It is one of the besy buy and forget coins so current time is right time to buy.

$10 is a great price point to get in for those who want to get involved.

Positivebetting
Krister--

Activity: 12

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 07:26:28 PM

I think they are working to slow. They need to strike now while the iron is hot and the competition is low.
mycoin2018

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 07:39:08 PM

Don't really agree with that either. Weekly chart doesn't look healthy for neo eth or omg. Quoting dollars here is just betting on bitcoin. If bitcoin keeps going it's realistic omg could hit 5$ since it's 8.7$ right now...I might be interested in a buy back at that kinda flash crash for a short term trade.
TimtheYoutuber (OP)

www.positivebetting.com

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2018, 05:47:29 PM

BTW they just tweeted a few hours ago a hiring link : https://omise.bamboohr.co.uk/jobs/

They just werent ready, and now they are.

Positivebetting
TimtheYoutuber (OP)

www.positivebetting.com

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2018, 05:48:30 PM

Don't really agree with that either. Weekly chart doesn't look healthy for neo eth or omg. Quoting dollars here is just betting on bitcoin. If bitcoin keeps going it's realistic omg could hit 5$ since it's 8.7$ right now...I might be interested in a buy back at that kinda flash crash for a short term trade.

I am more interested in making long term gains. I am not a "graph magician" so I dont rely on that. 80% of that is complete BS while maybe 20% of the technical stuff might be useful.

Positivebetting
mycoin2018

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 06:48:18 PM
Last edit: February 07, 2018, 07:02:02 PM by mycoin2018

BTW they just tweeted a few hours ago a hiring link : https://omise.bamboohr.co.uk/jobs/

They just werent ready, and now they are.

That was the link I sent to some guys a month ago that they were advertising a month ago?

Edit. I see your taking this seriously enough so I'll continue. Basically they don't release their code, which is OK by me so we need other methods of evaluating what they are doing:

- Missing deadlines.
- Placing hiring adds but not following up devs which compounds failure of deadlines.

Remember this is a fully funded operation that's supposedly up and running.

Until I see actual work then this is the markets best sell amongst the top coins.

mycoin2018

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 07:03:23 PM

I am more interested in making long term gains. I am not a "graph magician" so I dont rely on that. 80% of that is complete BS while maybe 20% of the technical stuff might be useful.

Understood graphs can be misleading but overlooking the tie between OMG $ price and BTC in a bear market that's dictated by BTC price is a serious flaw in investment/decision making.
jhontwis

Activity: 756
Merit: 104

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 10:59:45 PM

OmiseGO has begun to face each other. I can do some research. Maybe I can do it on investment. But I will not be hasty. The decline in bitcoin prices should officially end.
slackcryptoz

Activity: 456
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 11:20:08 PM

Omisego seems gaining good market capital leading to the growth taking place in a sustained manner. Being a separate platform and marking its uniqueness it has gained good investors. Recently came across Omisego classic, is this a fork of Omisego or an alternative. Anyone has come across this.
TimtheYoutuber (OP)

www.positivebetting.com

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2018, 04:56:10 PM

Omisego seems gaining good market capital leading to the growth taking place in a sustained manner. Being a separate platform and marking its uniqueness it has gained good investors. Recently came across Omisego classic, is this a fork of Omisego or an alternative. Anyone has come across this.

I have never heard of it, I almost never look into forks. I have been keeping up with the omisego team and so I wont want to leave from them. Plus I am guessing the classic is trying to market itself as the "real" OMG which is complete BS.

Positivebetting
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: