Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 05:39:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 210 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] savedroid - BITCOIN SAVING MADE EASY!  (Read 55368 times)
tobson2 (OP)

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

Founder & CTO at savedroid AG

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2018, 07:26:19 PM

Can someone please elaborate on what exactly will the role of the AI be? Right now the AI is used to help people save, by learning their spending patterns and their financial goals. This is done with fiat, I wonder what will be the big difference when crypto is involved. Is it just this or is there something else i'm missing?
The crypto market is much more volatile, so that's definitely one of the challenges we have to phase. But with Prof. Dr. Danko Nikolic and Dr. Yassin Hankir we have to people with a lot of experience in this field. So if anyone can do it, then these two guys!

So you are saying that the AI will be used as a part of the investment algorithms? Is this something that already happening in your fiat investment app? I was under the impression that the AI is used for the savings, didn't figure it was also for investments. If this is true it's a whole different story. There is already alot of competition in this area, guess we will have to see how the algorithms will perform.
The AI is not used for investment so far as we don't offer investments yet. Looking forward to that competition, if there wouldn't be any it might be a bad sign in my opinion. Wink

So basically , the AI understands individual spending habits and streamlines the saving process to such but humans are prone to change, can the AI pick up this and also try to adapt to such change to fit the individual?
Exactly that's what it's doing including all seasonal changes and the bevahior change of humans.

Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
tobson2 (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2018, 07:27:49 PM

How did you guys make a partnership with Amazon.de Smiley ? It is just amazing that Amazon is working with you guys. Is there any official statement from Amazon mentioning this partnership ? I know that it is true, but I am too curious.
We can offer our users a 3% discount when purchasing Amazon gift cards through our app.

Owillz

Activity: 532

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 08:19:29 PM

How did you guys make a partnership with Amazon.de Smiley ? It is just amazing that Amazon is working with you guys. Is there any official statement from Amazon mentioning this partnership ? I know that it is true, but I am too curious.

Where did you read about the partnership with Amazon? I googled it and read an article mentioning it, bu not really confirming it:
https://www.fintech-hub.eu/fintechs/savedroid?language=en

I think it will be nice if any member of the team response to the request of the first message in this quote (Seeing is believing they say) Since there is no open statement confirming it yet.
BaliScript

Activity: 140
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 08:32:18 PM

Where did you read about the partnership with Amazon? I googled it and read an article mentioning it, bu not really confirming it:

I think it will be nice if any member of the team response to the request of the first message in this quote (Seeing is believing they say) Since there is no open statement confirming it yet.

There was a reaction:
We can offer our users a 3% discount when purchasing Amazon gift cards through our app.

Partnership sounds huge, but this is just a discount deal. But since Amazon has a huge user base, I guess many people would be happy with discount

tobson2 (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2018, 08:34:23 PM

What I can officially confirm so far is, that we can offer Amazon gift cards with a 3% discount in our app. Wink

krach
Legendary

Activity: 1851
Merit: 1020

Get Rekt

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2018, 08:51:37 PM

So you are saying that the AI will be used as a part of the investment algorithms? Is this something that already happening in your fiat investment app? I was under the impression that the AI is used for the savings,

The words "investment" and "savings" are just used when suited to the current narrative here.

You pay 7.5% on each trade regardless, this helps you with your savings and at the same time pumps the token price.

[color=#00██ ████ ████

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀▐▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█

▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀    ▄▀█████▀     ▀█▄
▄█▄    █        ▀▄   ███▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▄       ▄▀▀▀▀▀███▄
████      ▀▄▄▄▄▄▀       ███
███     ▄▄███████▄▄     ▄▀█
█  ▀▄ ▄▀ ▀███████▀ ▀▄ ▄▀  █
▀█   █     ▀███▀     ▀▄  █▀
▀█▄▄█▄      █        █▄█▀
▀█████▄ ▄▀▀ ▀▀▄▄ ▄▄███▀
▀█████        ████▀
▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀

● OVER 1000000000 REKT PLEBS
● DAILY PARLAYS, ACCAS, SINGLES AND BOASTING
● BONUS HUNTING & VIP PICKS
● 24/7 LIVE TROLL BOX
● SCAM TOUTS ROASTED LIVE

rathaha10

Activity: 616
Merit: 108

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 08:52:02 PM

What I can officially confirm so far is, that we can offer Amazon gift cards with a 3% discount in our app. Wink

3% ? I will surely try your app to get a discount haha Smiley. By the way Baliscript i read it on their site, because you can see amazon on their partner list.

cryptossi

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 09:25:06 PM

Just noticed that there will be a special meetup in Frankfurt next Monday with you guys. Unfortunately, seems to be already full  Sad
The location has a capacity for around 140 people. It'll be first comes, first served, so just be early. https://www.meetup.com/Blockchain-MeetUp-Frankfurt/events/247087980/

Besides that we'll also offer a livestream of the event.

Great news that the Frankfurt meetup has a lot of buzz from potential attendees, hopefully it will be a success and Savedroid will do a great presentation.

Would love to see the team come to London, are there any plans for further meetups?

tobson2 (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2018, 09:32:43 PM

Just noticed that there will be a special meetup in Frankfurt next Monday with you guys. Unfortunately, seems to be already full  Sad
The location has a capacity for around 140 people. It'll be first comes, first served, so just be early. https://www.meetup.com/Blockchain-MeetUp-Frankfurt/events/247087980/

Great news that the Frankfurt meetup has a lot of buzz from potential attendees, hopefully it will be a success and Savedroid will do a great presentation.

Would love to see the team come to London, are there any plans for further meetups?
We actually planned to visit the Blockchain week, but had to change that due to the high demand at the Pre-Sale, which created some additional work over here.

Nothing confirmed so far, but I'm pretty sure that one of us will also be in London this year to talk about our project.

cryptossi

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 10:03:56 PM

We actually planned to visit the Blockchain week, but had to change that due to the high demand at the Pre-Sale, which created some additional work over here.

Nothing confirmed so far, but I'm pretty sure that one of us will also be in London this year to talk about our project.

Ah man there were some great projects at Blockchain week this year, still it's great that you guys were busy for a good reason ensuring the project will be a success.

Where will will the meetup announcements be posted?

Nathan01

Activity: 728

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2018, 10:09:54 PM

Can someone please elaborate on what exactly will the role of the AI be? Right now the AI is used to help people save, by learning their spending patterns and their financial goals. This is done with fiat, I wonder what will be the big difference when crypto is involved. Is it just this or is there something else i'm missing?
The crypto market is much more volatile, so that's definitely one of the challenges we have to phase. But with Prof. Dr. Danko Nikolic and Dr. Yassin Hankir we have to people with a lot of experience in this field. So if anyone can do it, then these two guys!

So you are saying that the AI will be used as a part of the investment algorithms? Is this something that already happening in your fiat investment app? I was under the impression that the AI is used for the savings, didn't figure it was also for investments. If this is true it's a whole different story. There is already alot of competition in this area, guess we will have to see how the algorithms will perform.

Yeah you correct a lot of competition is going on in this area and to say the truth is starting to be boring as some turn out to be either scam or can't even fulfill their projections anyways.. savedroid seem to be with solid plans i guess

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
faulerwilli

Activity: 966
Merit: 140

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 10:13:59 PM

After reading some posts here and the onepager, i signed up now and reserved tokens for the sale.
I have seen that i can buy SVD with Fiat. Unfortunately, this option is not often available at ICO. But here you can pay with Fiat and I like that. It probably makes it easier for some to invest
rathaha10

Activity: 616
Merit: 108

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 10:22:01 PM

After reading some posts here and the onepager, i signed up now and reserved tokens for the sale.
I have seen that i can buy SVD with Fiat. Unfortunately, this option is not often available at ICO. But here you can pay with Fiat and I like that. It probably makes it easier for some to invest

Yes of course it will. Enabling Fiat payment will get you extra investors who have not crypto. I will take a look also to buy some SVD with Fiat. I tried to convince my brother to convert his Bitcoincash to other currency, but this will help him out.

nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 10:38:52 PM

Savedroid seems like an amazing ico to me and it has so many people working on it the result would be outstanding if you want to know more about how it works watch this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CN4UZ1zIr2A.
rezzx

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 11:10:50 PM

So you are saying that the AI will be used as a part of the investment algorithms? Is this something that already happening in your fiat investment app? I was under the impression that the AI is used for the savings,

The words "investment" and "savings" are just used when suited to the current narrative here.

You pay 7.5% on each trade regardless, this helps you with your savings and at the same time pumps the token price.

Even though the savings do increase the token price indirectly through deflation, I still wouldn't say that is the same as investment, especially if AI is considered. Using AI for savings and for investments are two completely different things.
cryptossi

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 11:29:47 PM

That's a shame the Fiat option isn't available for the ICO token sale, this means less people will be able to invest. However this project will still do amazingly well, a lot of experienced crypto investors are very interested in this project and I can see the hard cap being reached easily.

Anilg

Activity: 168

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 02:27:57 AM

That's a shame the Fiat option isn't available for the ICO token sale, this means less people will be able to invest. However this project will still do amazingly well, a lot of experienced crypto investors are very interested in this project and I can see the hard cap being reached easily.

If people send request to Dev team I think they can make Fiat option available for main ICO as well. But I think they have done enough to give option to reserve token in advance and use Fiat option. This is keeping small investors in mind. Why to wait for main ICO if you can reserve now ?
Gunny95

Activity: 252

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 03:49:28 AM

I think this is more of an affiliate relationship rather than a partnership, discount is favourable obviously but I think the partnership with Amazon is based on something else

The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 05:21:15 AM

I might have missed the details to this on the whitepaper; Under section 4.1 it is mentioned that users will have their micro-savings automatically converted in cryptocurrencies except some countries we may have to exclude due to regulative constraints.

I have two questions on this:
1- does automatic mean that it is a default so fiat will always be converted to crypto?
2- any idea which countries would be excluded?

faulerwilli

Activity: 966
Merit: 140

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 06:58:50 AM

you misunderstood me, at the savedroid ico you can pay with fiat as well.

I said, that you often can not buy tokens with Fiat at other ICO.
sorry, if I expressed myself badly
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 210 »
  Print  

Jump to: