Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 02:53:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 210 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] savedroid - BITCOIN SAVING MADE EASY!  (Read 55364 times)
ibininja

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 10:54:38 AM

I'm having some mixed feelings about this project. While they have a very good starting point (an already running app with 200k downloads) and the team definitely looks professional, the idea of creating a savings platform based on cryptocurrency does not sound like a great idea to me. This market is still very volatile. It's okay if your are investor but for people who just want to create a savings plan, and maybe earn a little interest, this won't work. There are some very interesting aspects, like simple UX and using AI for investments, so I'm not sure why they focus on the savings part.

I respect your view and deeply interested in telling some part of my story... I am barely 6 months here {cryptocurrency business) and in this short period I have accumulated well over 500 coins... All nice and solid projects with good products...  Just last night I created my 5th saving wallet and wants to just transfer my tokens there for safekeeping...

If I have a savedroid app that promises to help store my assets securely why won't I go all in? Remember I said securely as security is a big big big issue here

I agree with you. Crypto currencies are in huge demand and there are some good projects going on. So if someone wants to hold token for long period of time then safe wallet is necessary. Savedriod app can be good solution.

Exactly, I'm very keen to see how savedroid does in the ICO sale, I still can't get over the fact they sold the pre-sale within 7 hours.

This is one of the reasons why I'm going to contribute towards the ICO sale.

Any news on bonus percentages regarding the ico sale in 9 days?
The Main Sale will have no bonus, but you can earn 5% of all investments made through your referal link (which btw can also be used when taking part in the signature campaign)

Cool; I am glad I caught up fast with this one. At first I wasn't sure the pre-sale was concluded in 7 hours; I mean I did not notice any fuzz prior pre-sale. At anycase hope you guys success I will be watching this one. 

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
kaar

Activity: 121
Merit: 123

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 11:15:43 AM

I'm having some mixed feelings about this project. While they have a very good starting point (an already running app with 200k downloads) and the team definitely looks professional, the idea of creating a savings platform based on cryptocurrency does not sound like a great idea to me. This market is still very volatile. It's okay if your are investor but for people who just want to create a savings plan, and maybe earn a little interest, this won't work. There are some very interesting aspects, like simple UX and using AI for investments, so I'm not sure why they focus on the savings part.

I respect your view and deeply interested in telling some part of my story... I am barely 6 months here {cryptocurrency business) and in this short period I have accumulated well over 500 coins... All nice and solid projects with good products...  Just last night I created my 5th saving wallet and wants to just transfer my tokens there for safekeeping...

If I have a savedroid app that promises to help store my assets securely why won't I go all in? Remember I said securely as security is a big big big issue here

What you are basically describing is simply a secure wallet that would be able to hold all your coins. There are plenty that you can find that do that. The way I see their business plan is that they offer a savings platform. Right now it works with fiat, and they want to expand it to cryptocurrency. I simply think that most of the crowd they aim at (people with no technical background who find it hard to get into the crypto market) won't be interested to keep a savings account on such a volatile market. This suits more to people who invest in the market and don't mind it's volatility.

About what you said about security. I would strongly advise you against holding all your coins in their app if you care about security. Even Savedroid themselves encourage their users to use secured wallets once they feel comfortable enough doing that. Their service is all about simplicity and user friendliness, and it means that it's less secure.

I will repeat what I said in my previous post. This project has some great aspects, and their large user base and exceptional team makes it very promising. I just think they should focus on the other aspects more than the savings platform. This is of course just my opinion, and I guess we will see who was right when the time comes.

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Get Free Airdrop Now!
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 12:05:08 PM

What you are basically describing is simply a secure wallet that would be able to hold all your coins. There are plenty that you can find that do that. The way I see their business plan is that they offer a savings platform. Right now it works with fiat, and they want to expand it to cryptocurrency. I simply think that most of the crowd they aim at (people with no technical background who find it hard to get into the crypto market) won't be interested to keep a savings account on such a volatile market. This suits more to people who invest in the market and don't mind it's volatility.

About what you said about security. I would strongly advise you against holding all your coins in their app if you care about security. Even Savedroid themselves encourage their users to use secured wallets once they feel comfortable enough doing that. Their service is all about simplicity and user friendliness, and it means that it's less secure.

I will repeat what I said in my previous post. This project has some great aspects, and their large user base and exceptional team makes it very promising. I just think they should focus on the other aspects more than the savings platform. This is of course just my opinion, and I guess we will see who was right when the time comes.

So you are saying cryptocurrencies, in general, are not suitable to put money in for savings, because they are too volatile? I think crypto investing is very well a good opportunity. The volatility will get better over time once there are more people actually using it.

Right now it's not only volatility that stops people from investing in crypto. It's more the whole technical part with wallet, seed, private and public key (and of course security) that scare people away. And when savedroid can take away that whole technical part and make it super easy for everyone to save some money and put it in cryptocurrencies, I do think there will be a huge demand for it.
laros212

Activity: 518
Merit: 11

https://tokensale.bitwings.org

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2018, 12:20:30 PM

Nice project dev..iam very interest

...i hope sucses this project

girib1684

Activity: 168

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 12:35:19 PM

As I saw whitepaper and they mentioned there PRE-SALE was with 30% bonus. So my question is they are offering like same MAIN SALE with any kind of bonus or discount?
Cnote328

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 01:08:56 PM

As I saw whitepaper and they mentioned there PRE-SALE was with 30% bonus. So my question is they are offering like same MAIN SALE with any kind of bonus or discount?

I learnt the Main Sale will have no bonus, but one can earn 5% of all investments made through referal link.
Cnote328

Activity: 112

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 01:14:45 PM

Savedroid is an interesting project, i strongly believe this project will succeed given the facts on ground at the moment I.e existing products, has over 200,000 users already along with offer with Amazon and a handful of others the project has good prospects.
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2018, 01:25:05 PM

No basically just a quality ICO no bonus, which honestly makes no difference it just means that prices won't tank after the ICO ends and hits exchanges from people selling their "free coins" which i'm perfectly ok with. Every time theirs huge ICO bonuses the prices tank when the ICO ends and the first exchange hits.
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 02:06:36 PM

No basically just a quality ICO no bonus, which honestly makes no difference it just means that prices won't tank after the ICO ends and hits exchanges from people selling their "free coins" which i'm perfectly ok with. Every time theirs huge ICO bonuses the prices tank when the ICO ends and the first exchange hits.

I do and don't like the fact they offer bonuses.

You're not getting rewarded apart from the low inital prices ( no bonus offering )

However, due to the no bonus nature we shouldn't see the coin get dumped upon exchange listing unless it has a huge price increase in comparison to the ICO price.

We should see this project be relatively stable and shouldn't decrease in price.
Nathan01

Activity: 728

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2018, 02:07:50 PM

What is the minimum amount for the ICO and is there a maximum amount?
Is KYC necessary and from what amount?
Min amount is 10 €, max amount on the frontend is 100,000 €. For bigger tickets just contact us directly.

KYC is required and depends on the investement amount.

Like the fact it's only a 10 euro minimum entry, makes it a lot easier for those of us with limited fiat at the moment (market hasn't been nice lately lol so not exactly swiming in liquidity) but definitely helps to be able to grab even a small investment in ICO's that show promise... especially those with existing platforms/products, they always tend to be the best performers especially through dips like these that we're going through across crypto.

Boy do i hate KYC's though but i understand why its necessary especially for non-utility coins.

I hate KYC too but I also know that is necessary for some ICOs.
Before I kill my piggy bank, from what amount do we have to carry out the KYC process?

As much as I also dislike KYC,  I feel it might bring about limitations as to the number of investors that are willing to engage in this ICO.
10€ is not much big deal for investors. That amount easy affordable to invest. I also dislike kYC but it's needed to keep safe your account from scammers and hackers.

I think KYC is extremely important, at all times you have to be able to explain the source of the funds you raise, especially when you have a tax audit. Investor's identity & residency are important parameters for this.

It is not so much to keep your account safe from scammers/hackers, but to protect your investment in the event that regulators raise questions about your investment and potentially freeze it untill it is clarified.

Well you have a solid point there as to why kyc is needed out here in the crypto space a lot of scammers and hackers out there but KYC should be easy and not too demanding else it's going to be discouraging for new investors... Savedroid could look into this and save us some stress too

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
Gunny95

Activity: 252

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 02:34:05 PM

I think KYC is extremely important, at all times you have to be able to explain the source of the funds you raise, especially when you have a tax audit. Investor's identity & residency are important parameters for this.

It is not so much to keep your account safe from scammers/hackers, but to protect your investment in the event that regulators raise questions about your investment and potentially freeze it untill it is clarified.

Well you have a solid point there as to why kyc is needed out here in the crypto space a lot of scammers and hackers out there but KYC should be easy and not too demanding else it's going to be discouraging for new investors... Savedroid could look into this and save us some stress too

I am not an expert in this field, but the opposite effect might also occur.
''White'' investors (those who pay their taxes as they should) demand compliance with regulations (KYC).
You are right that this has the opposite effect on investors who wish to remain anonymous.

The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2018, 02:35:49 PM

Min amount is 10 €, max amount on the frontend is 100,000 €. For bigger tickets just contact us directly.

Like the fact it's only a 10 euro minimum entry, makes it a lot easier for those of us with limited fiat at the moment (market hasn't been nice lately lol so not exactly swiming in liquidity) but definitely helps to be able to grab even a small investment in ICO's that show promise... especially those with existing platforms/products, they always tend to be the best performers especially through dips like these that we're going through across crypto.

Boy do i hate KYC's though but i understand why its necessary especially for non-utility coins.

Before I kill my piggy bank, from what amount do we have to carry out the KYC process?

As much as I also dislike KYC,  I feel it might bring about limitations as to the number of investors that are willing to engage in this ICO.
10€ is not much big deal for investors. That amount easy affordable to invest. I also dislike kYC but it's needed to keep safe your account from scammers and hackers.

I'm sorry  but just need to correct something why would KYC protect against scammers? The people BUYING crypto are not the ones scamming lol, the various scams are on the sellers side. KYC does 0 to protect against hackers or scammers.

Your right though that KYC can be made to be less annoying, what i think would also make people more confortable is if people were allowed to watermark their uploads, like if i can watermark my ID before i upload with a stamp that says "for XXXXX ICO purchase" it would make me feel safer, but i know a bunch of exchanges dont let you do things like that
Anilg

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 02:48:35 PM

I'm sorry  but just need to correct something why would KYC protect against scammers? The people BUYING crypto are not the ones scamming lol, the various scams are on the sellers side. KYC does 0 to protect against hackers or scammers.

Your right though that KYC can be made to be less annoying, what i think would also make people more confortable is if people were allowed to watermark their uploads, like if i can watermark my ID before i upload with a stamp that says "for XXXXX ICO purchase" it would make me feel safer, but i know a bunch of exchanges dont let you do things like that

I personally think KYC is important, and now a days most of the countries ask for KYC to be mandatory. Also in some way it help identify the tax defaulters also. few people do misuse of crypto currencies.
Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 03:35:07 PM

This is interesting to find this project sold out its pre-sale just in 7hours which shows alot of confidence from supporters and community.

It lasted not even a day haha. This is sure not a ordinary ICO, but even a better one. I have a feeling that the main sale will also explode on 9 February.

Actually it lasted for about 7hours lol Savedroid already has a working product and active members I wasn't surprised the pre-sale finished that fast......i can't even imagine how the main sale will go down.

I honestly was surprised lol; I am actually following this project closely; at least for me i think these kind of projects that could bridge the traditional application with crypto world is a winner. It was successful without crypto and now they are introducing crypto so you are basically merging both worlds. I advise you to watch closely. I know I am.

I see it replacing the banking system if it goes well as savdroid looks like a financial analyst, an investor and a councillor, that's a huge prospect if you ask me, it may take a while but we will surely see an evolution of the AI into something much more
BTCHybrid

Activity: 73

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 03:40:12 PM

Savedroid is an interesting project, i strongly believe this project will succeed given the facts on ground at the moment I.e existing products, has over 200,000 users already along with offer with Amazon and a handful of others the project has good prospects.

Base on the the Demand of the Tokens on the Pre sale period, i personal think that because people see what is the value of the project Smiley
BaliScript

Activity: 140

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 03:50:13 PM

Seems Savedroid will be looking to get similar deals with other major webshops, such as eBay Otto Bonprix Saturn etc;

https://t.co/pdTuOtSxNV

I read the article but I dont quite understand how the discount on Amazon works:

The highlight is the offer from Amazon, the clear number one online store worldwide. There you can make your dreams come true with a discount of three percent. It works like this: Exchange your savedroid savings for an Amazon Gift Card and you pay, for example, 97 euros for a 100-euro gift card. With the Amazon Gift Card, you can then buy goods for 100 euros from the entire Amazon catalog.

So it says you can exchange your savedroid savings for 3 % discount (in this example 3$). But what is savedroid savings exactly worth? Also 3$ ?

Lets say you have 97$ in your savings account. You can buy an Amazon gift card worth 100$ with it. So basically you buy a 100$ gift card and pay only 97$, that is a 3% discount. Does this make more sense now?

The way you write is makes it look really simple and my question stupid Smiley I got confused by the word savings. But I see how it works now

kaar

Activity: 121
Merit: 123

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 03:51:39 PM

So you are saying cryptocurrencies, in general, are not suitable to put money in for savings, because they are too volatile? I think crypto investing is very well a good opportunity. The volatility will get better over time once there are more people actually using it.

Right now it's not only volatility that stops people from investing in crypto. It's more the whole technical part with wallet, seed, private and public key (and of course security) that scare people away. And when savedroid can take away that whole technical part and make it super easy for everyone to save some money and put it in cryptocurrencies, I do think there will be a huge demand for it.

That is not what I said. I said that a savings platform based on crypto might not be suitable for the kind of people Savedroid are aiming for. Those people usually avoid super volatile options when it comes to their savings and prefer stability. I think they should aim more towards investments rather than savings. Once people are comfortable investing in the market, they might aswell use the savings, but the focus should be on the investments platform first.

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Get Free Airdrop Now!
Gunny95

Activity: 252

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 04:02:11 PM

So apparently there is no bonus when purchasing SVD tokens during the main sale, this will start from February the 9th until March the 9th where 55% of the tokens will be sold.

personally an ICO duration of 1 month is long, but the tokens will be listed on relevant exchanges asap after the ITS

The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing
Anilg

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 04:13:51 PM

This is interesting to find this project sold out its pre-sale just in 7hours which shows alot of confidence from supporters and community.

It lasted not even a day haha. This is sure not a ordinary ICO, but even a better one. I have a feeling that the main sale will also explode on 9 February.

Actually it lasted for about 7hours lol Savedroid already has a working product and active members I wasn't surprised the pre-sale finished that fast......i can't even imagine how the main sale will go down.

I honestly was surprised lol; I am actually following this project closely; at least for me i think these kind of projects that could bridge the traditional application with crypto world is a winner. It was successful without crypto and now they are introducing crypto so you are basically merging both worlds. I advise you to watch closely. I know I am.

I see it replacing the banking system if it goes well as savdroid looks like a financial analyst, an investor and a councillor, that's a huge prospect if you ask me, it may take a while but we will surely see an evolution of the AI into something much more

Pre-ICO got sold out in few hours and same thing will happen to main ICO as well. Savedroid project have huge potential, we just need to see the project development speed. I know its not so easy; lets see how Savedroid team takes this challenge
rathaha10

Activity: 616
Merit: 108

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 04:22:30 PM

So apparently there is no bonus when purchasing SVD tokens during the main sale, this will start from February the 9th until March the 9th where 55% of the tokens will be sold.

personally an ICO duration of 1 month is long, but the tokens will be listed on relevant exchanges asap after the ITS

Thanks for the information that you will not recieve any bonus when you invest on the main sale. I expect that the main sale will not last long, because the Pre-ICO sale went too quickly. I hope that they will list their coin to good exchanges.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 210 »
  Print  

Jump to: