Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 08:01:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 210 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] savedroid - BITCOIN SAVING MADE EASY!  (Read 55363 times)
rezzx

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 09:26:31 PM

Many Icos are telling us that the price will be 0.01 cent at the start, but how can you confirm this ? It seems to me that Icos just are telling the investors that it will be like that.

What do you mean? That the price in the ICO will be different than 1 cent? I don't think it will happen as the whole business plan is already built on 1 cent per token. I didn't see ICOs that changed the token price before the ICO, where did you this happened?

Of course, they can tell what price the token has at the start. They can just sell the tokens for 0.01 cent (or an equivalent in ETH/BTC) at the ICO.

Yes but they already published everywhere that the price of the token in the ICO will be 1 cent. I don't see how it is going change now. Changing the price now will create a pretty big chaos for them, everything is already calculated according to a certain price, what reason do they have to change it?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
cryptossi

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 10:12:34 PM

The advantage is that many people can save even very small amounts and invest in cryptocurrencies. Above all, you can certainly inspire new guys who otherwise do not dare.

Yeah exactly crypto offers the opportunity for small investors to earn lots of money. I think Savedroid can help people create new wealth with it's ICO and token price. It can then help these people manage and preserve their funds with cryptosavings through its AI software.

rathaha10

Activity: 616
Merit: 108

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 10:14:47 PM

Many Icos are telling us that the price will be 0.01 cent at the start, but how can you confirm this ? It seems to me that Icos just are telling the investors that it will be like that.

What do you mean? That the price in the ICO will be different than 1 cent? I don't think it will happen as the whole business plan is already built on 1 cent per token. I didn't see ICOs that changed the token price before the ICO, where did you this happened?

Of course, they can tell what price the token has at the start. They can just sell the tokens for 0.01 cent (or an equivalent in ETH/BTC) at the ICO.

Yes but they already published everywhere that the price of the token in the ICO will be 1 cent. I don't see how it is going change now. Changing the price now will create a pretty big chaos for them, everything is already calculated according to a certain price, what reason do they have to change it?

Yes, you are right it will be a chaos when they will change the price. It will destroy their planning that they have with their tokens. It will seem really weird to change your price with no reason. I would not invest in such a ICO when that happens.

faulerwilli

Activity: 952
Merit: 140

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 10:21:18 PM

I read in the whitepaper that you offer every user a free savings account. It is always good, to get something for free:-) But the question came to my mind how you will earn money at all. Is it just the tokens that are not on sale or will there be any fees or anything else?
phantam

Activity: 546

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2018, 10:26:56 PM

I read in the whitepaper that you offer every user a free savings account. It is always good, to get something for free:-) But the question came to my mind how you will earn money at all. Is it just the tokens that are not on sale or will there be any fees or anything else?

He mentioned a few pages back it's a diversified fund 60% forex some crypto trading and some crypto diversified holdings and some other stuff I tried to find it but can't find the darn post but I'm sure you will find it if you go back a bit.

Basically interest comes from investment channels weighted heavily toward forex if I remember correctly but I'm sure they will chime in XD the admins seem very active to respond to questions like this but figured I'd post since I saw it earlier and I'm bored XD
Anilg

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 03:29:11 AM

He mentioned a few pages back it's a diversified fund 60% forex some crypto trading and some crypto diversified holdings and some other stuff I tried to find it but can't find the darn post but I'm sure you will find it if you go back a bit.

Basically interest comes from investment channels weighted heavily toward forex if I remember correctly but I'm sure they will chime in XD the admins seem very active to respond to questions like this but figured I'd post since I saw it earlier and I'm bored XD

Good question Faulerwilli, I also would like to know how Savedroid planned to generate revenue on regular basis even after token sale. Some points provided by Phantam but I would like to see answer from Dev team.
girib1684

Merit: 11

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 04:06:33 AM

Yes, you are right it will be a chaos when they will change the price. It will destroy their planning that they have with their tokens. It will seem really weird to change your price with no reason. I would not invest in such a ICO when that happens.
But where they mentioned their current price or changing price? And how they predict to next price? 0.01 cent is not a big amount for investors but how he can check price before investing?
phantam

Activity: 546

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2018, 04:10:10 AM

The advantage is that many people can save even very small amounts and invest in cryptocurrencies. Above all, you can certainly inspire new guys who otherwise do not dare.

Yeah exactly crypto offers the opportunity for small investors to earn lots of money. I think Savedroid can help people create new wealth with it's ICO and token price. It can then help these people manage and preserve their funds with cryptosavings through its AI software.

Exactly I think crypto is one of the first things to actually allow the little guys like us to actually stand a chance on the world stage. Reading through some of the restrictions in the USA and other countries for things like accredited investors really starts to make you see how the rich get richer and the poor just get stuck. It will be good to see how savings groups like Dave droid can work out for those of us that can't fork out hundreds of thousands on a whim
Cnote328

Activity: 112

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 04:43:32 AM

Exactly I think crypto is one of the first things to actually allow the little guys like us to actually stand a chance on the world stage. Reading through some of the restrictions in the USA and other countries for things like accredited investors really starts to make you see how the rich get richer and the poor just get stuck. It will be good to see how savings groups like Dave droid can work out for those of us that can't fork out hundreds of thousands on a whim

I agree with you guys, crypto has leveled the plain field it acts as a ladder where the poor and the rich can actually come together and exploit the vast resources of the crypto ecosystem. With Savedroid Saving platform coming to play I believe it would really help low cash investors have a proper savings plan
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 05:21:19 AM

Nice article shared by Savedroid on medium:
Next level for cryptocurrencies: When will Amazon accept Bitcoin payments?
Experts agree that the future of cryptocurrencies will critically depend on whether they are accepted as a regular payment from leading online retailers. The signs for that are not bad.

https://medium.com/@ico_8796/next-level-for-cryptocurrencies-when-will-amazon-accept-bitcoin-payments-50b81a140ec8

It is kinda uncertain to be honest. especially after major players rolled out crypto and now are changing their minds; the number of transactions using crypto was not enough to sustain keeping accepting crypto like stripe here: https://stripe.com/blog/ending-bitcoin-support

faulerwilli

Activity: 952
Merit: 140

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 06:53:09 AM

something that I've missed so far

Since savedroid’s algorithms have insight into what kind of transfers the user is making from his bank account, it can identify what contracts he is paying for. Using this information, savedroid’s self-learning AI algorithm directly suggest tailor-made offers which are cheaper or provide better value for money.

and then when you use savedroid for new, cheaper contracts, a commission is due. That's how they earn something
Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 09:02:52 AM

I agree with you guys, crypto has leveled the plain field it acts as a ladder where the poor and the rich can actually come together and exploit the vast resources of the crypto ecosystem. With Savedroid Saving platform coming to play I believe it would really help low cash investors have a proper savings plan

Yea, savedroid is actually trying inculcate the saving habit which a lot of people consider boring, especially the youths but the self learning approach of the AI is something to talk about, the AI simply works with our lifestyle, read on the whitepaper how it notifies us of our wishes, as in things we want but can't afford at a particular time, picks the money from our account and  transfers it to savedroid savings account, that's like magic Smiley
tobson2 (OP)

Activity: 294

Founder & CTO at savedroid AG

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2018, 09:04:51 AM

You answered your questions already later. Yes it's by the commission of optimized contracts.

BTCHybrid

Activity: 73

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 09:10:18 AM

something that I've missed so far

Since savedroid’s algorithms have insight into what kind of transfers the user is making from his bank account, it can identify what contracts he is paying for. Using this information, savedroid’s self-learning AI algorithm directly suggest tailor-made offers which are cheaper or provide better value for money.

and then when you use savedroid for new, cheaper contracts, a commission is due. That's how they earn something

You mean how will the SVD team making money in this project right? My opinion is that there technology that they create it going to worth something and the Crypto value will increase as many people use the product.

Still will be good to know more detail from the team Smiley
girib1684

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 09:17:22 AM

Savedroid and the Savedroid solution to automatically save money and optimize personal spend based on self-learning AI technology have been recognized by various prestigious awards, amongst them: Rethinking Banking, Euro Finance Tech, Finovate and like more..
Owillz

Activity: 532

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 09:40:45 AM

Nice article shared by Savedroid on medium:
Next level for cryptocurrencies: When will Amazon accept Bitcoin payments?
Experts agree that the future of cryptocurrencies will critically depend on whether they are accepted as a regular payment from leading online retailers. The signs for that are not bad.

https://medium.com/@ico_8796/next-level-for-cryptocurrencies-when-will-amazon-accept-bitcoin-payments-50b81a140ec8

Surely it's only a matter of time until Amazon start accepting a variety of the most popular cryptocurrencies. It will increase revenue and will also prove how forward thinking Amazon is as a company.

Yea. And I have a strong feeling that the very first coin to be accepted by Amazon will experience a huge rise in value. Might turn out to worth more than or equivalent bitcoin price

Yeah it will increase massively, off the scale growth. Imagine being invested in the first crypto to be accepted on the biggest retailer in the world! I always wonder about if these companies created their own coins. Amazon has the money and intelligence to create its own crypto and it would also save costs compared to partnering with an existing cryptocurrency.

That's right bro. They have the funds to run their own crypto currency and also to employ crypto experts (just incase they don't have full idea of how it works). But will it be accepted in the US??
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 09:43:00 AM

Savedroid's AI enables users to automatically save up for their wishes without thinking about saving. Since the launch of our mobile apps in 2016, we have built a strong track record in state of the art user experience based on simplification and gamification. savedroid is organized as a stock corporation and has raised €2m+ in equity from renowned investors.
Gunny95

Activity: 252

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 10:44:59 AM

Savedroid's AI enables users to automatically save up for their wishes without thinking about saving. Since the launch of our mobile apps in 2016, we have built a strong track record in state of the art user experience based on simplification and gamification. savedroid is organized as a stock corporation and has raised €2m+ in equity from renowned investors.

Investment of 2M+ € is good to see but the main sale consists of token sale of in total 55M € so there is a challenge ahead, good thing that unsold tokens will be burned

The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing
Cnote328

Activity: 112

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 10:48:38 AM

The fact that Savedroid helps one save subconsciously with the help of their Al along with a proven track record gives a positive remark on their upcoming ICO main sale.
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 11:09:32 AM

The fact that Savedroid helps one save subconsciously with the help of their Al along with a proven track record gives a positive remark on their upcoming ICO main sale.

Exactly, also - another exciting thing regarding this project is the potential for the main-sale.

I hope it excels and sells a lot, although on the flip side of things - whatever they don't sell gets burnt which in reflection - should raise the price.

The current price of 0.01 Euro can't go down, not after the coin burning. Excited for listings on exchanges after the main - sale.

Lets hope the main sale goes as well as the pre-sale
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 210 »
  Print  

Jump to: