Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 02:28:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 210 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] savedroid - BITCOIN SAVING MADE EASY!  (Read 55368 times)
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2018, 04:57:18 PM

Wait let me get this striaght. Savedroid is not a trading app but a saving but. All I have to do is connect my credit card to the app and the AI will tell me which coin to buy for profit making. Correct me if am wrong, but this looks more of trading than saving. Where exactly does the saving action come in?? I mean  how does it help save money by making us spend money? Not to mention the likely 2€ fee for using the app. Please some should explain this to me please. Thanks

Thanks for sharing the article. Didn't know that it charge the monthly fee :O They said if you shopping with in the app in the store that they have a deal you will get a discount. and the AI will study what do u like to buy and find the best deal direct to you when it see the good one. so kinda save that money?  or something els i missing???
We see multiple types of saving which we have all already implemented in the current app:
- saving in the sense of moving money from your checkings account (via ifttt-rules or our AI)
- saving in the sense of saving money on existing contracts. Therefore our AI analyzes your contracts and behavior (e.g. data consumption) and suggests better contracts for you
- saving in the sense of saving money when fulfilling your wishes. Therefore we scan our partner network for good deals for you (e.g. the 3% offer on Amazon)

Will users have to pay fees for the automatic savings done by the AI (i.e moving money from the checking account)? If so users, especially those who deal with small amounts of money, might lose more money on fees than the amount they save.
The current app is totally free for our users. This might change when converting to crypto, but this will be percentual fees. So it doesn't matter if you save cents or millions.

Will you guys have a plan for members to deal with taxes? Like will the system have a way to output gains on deposits for crypto etc so that those of us that have to pay crypto tax can export and use it for filing our taxes i think this would be a really nice thing to offer your members for the funds your managing.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Nathan01

Activity: 728
Merit: 11

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2018, 05:01:00 PM

Wait let me get this striaght. Savedroid is not a trading app but a saving but. All I have to do is connect my credit card to the app and the AI will tell me which coin to buy for profit making. Correct me if am wrong, but this looks more of trading than saving. Where exactly does the saving action come in?? I mean  how does it help save money by making us spend money? Not to mention the likely 2€ fee for using the app. Please some should explain this to me please. Thanks

Thanks for sharing the article. Didn't know that it charge the monthly fee :O They said if you shopping with in the app in the store that they have a deal you will get a discount. and the AI will study what do u like to buy and find the best deal direct to you when it see the good one. so kinda save that money?  or something els i missing???
We see multiple types of saving which we have all already implemented in the current app:
- saving in the sense of moving money from your checkings account (via ifttt-rules or our AI)
- saving in the sense of saving money on existing contracts. Therefore our AI analyzes your contracts and behavior (e.g. data consumption) and suggests better contracts for you
- saving in the sense of saving money when fulfilling your wishes. Therefore we scan our partner network for good deals for you (e.g. the 3% offer on Amazon)

HI tobson I like the work you do around here plus the fact that  you break things so easily.... Is there a shipping cost coverage or arrangement upon finding good deal for clients on the savedroid app?

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
rezzx

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 05:23:36 PM

Will users have to pay fees for the automatic savings done by the AI (i.e moving money from the checking account)? If so users, especially those who deal with small amounts of money, might lose more money on fees than the amount they save.
The current app is totally free for our users. This might change when converting to crypto, but this will be percentual fees. So it doesn't matter if you save cents or millions.

Thanks for the quick answer. So if you don't take fess on the transactions, what will be your primary source of income? Or will you just leave the savings fee free and take cuts from investments or transactions?
tobson2 (OP)

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

Founder & CTO at savedroid AG

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2018, 05:32:29 PM

Will you guys have a plan for members to deal with taxes? Like will the system have a way to output gains on deposits for crypto etc so that those of us that have to pay crypto tax can export and use it for filing our taxes i think this would be a really nice thing to offer your members for the funds your managing.
Yes of course you'll have an account statement which you can use to do your taxes. But at the end you'll have to do the taxes for your country on your own. It's impossible for us to deal with all taxes in the world.

tobson2 (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2018, 05:33:27 PM

HI tobson I like the work you do around here plus the fact that  you break things so easily.... Is there a shipping cost coverage or arrangement upon finding good deal for clients on the savedroid app?
Currently there's no system like that. The partners approach us directly or we approach them after having a look into the data what would our users really help. We do not simply accept every deal, it really needs to match to the users.

tobson2 (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2018, 05:35:06 PM

Thanks for the quick answer. So if you don't take fess on the transactions, what will be your primary source of income? Or will you just leave the savings fee free and take cuts from investments or transactions?
We'll defintitely iterate also on the cost structure, to make it accepted by the users. My current assumption (to be proven) is that we'll stick with the affiliate commission for fiat savings and when converting to crypto make a cut on these.

Cnote328

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 06:22:10 PM

We'll defintitely iterate also on the cost structure, to make it accepted by the users. My current assumption (to be proven) is that we'll stick with the affiliate commission for fiat savings and when converting to crypto make a cut on these.

In the whitepaper it's states that  user will be able to switch between cryptocurrency. When switching from one cryptocurrency to another what's the  % fee charged?
Zombie259

Activity: 420

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 06:36:06 PM

We will be able to choose whether to pay the fee in FIAT or SVD token?
Or how the distribution of fees will happen?
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 07:14:13 PM

Wait let me get this striaght. Savedroid is not a trading app but a saving but. All I have to do is connect my credit card to the app and the AI will tell me which coin to buy for profit making. Correct me if am wrong, but this looks more of trading than saving. Where exactly does the saving action come in?? I mean  how does it help save money by making us spend money? Not to mention the likely 2€ fee for using the app. Please some should explain this to me please. Thanks

Thanks for sharing the article. Didn't know that it charge the monthly fee :O They said if you shopping with in the app in the store that they have a deal you will get a discount. and the AI will study what do u like to buy and find the best deal direct to you when it see the good one. so kinda save that money?  or something els i missing???

Just wondering if you will be charging cryptos to list? I understand a percentage of crypto conversion would feed in as revenue stream; is listing different cryptos considered a revenue stream as well?

Owillz

Activity: 532

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 07:26:03 PM

If i can explain this,lets say you intend to save $5 for a sneakers pair, the app will be connected in such a way as to remind you of your wish, so what it does is, take that amount out of your account and save it for you as requested, so that's where the saving part comes in, that's what i could come up with from a bit of the whitepaper Smiley
Yes thanks for the explanation, it's accurate and you have been faster than me. Smiley

OH. I see. That's to say the user will have to communicate it across to the AI (through the means provided) before hand the amount he/she is willing to save off the total income. Wow. That's nice. I get it now, Cool innovation.
phantam

Activity: 546

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2018, 07:26:34 PM

Yes of course you'll have an account statement which you can use to do your taxes. But at the end you'll have to do the taxes for your country on your own. It's impossible for us to deal with all taxes in the world.

Oh of course not i wouldn't expect the group to go that far but anything to make fthose that need to able to get a nice export of capital gains etc, or trades that they would have to pay tax on would i think be really appreciated by everyone who decides to join the platform Smiley
tobson2 (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2018, 07:44:01 PM

In the whitepaper it's states that  user will be able to switch between cryptocurrency. When switching from one cryptocurrency to another what's the  % fee charged?
That's not fixed yet and also might vary between cryptocurrencies.

tobson2 (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2018, 07:44:38 PM

We will be able to choose whether to pay the fee in FIAT or SVD token?
Or how the distribution of fees will happen?
It'll definitely to be paid in SVD, but we're planning a very smooth process to buy SVD via FIAT.

tobson2 (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2018, 07:45:08 PM

Wait let me get this striaght. Savedroid is not a trading app but a saving but. All I have to do is connect my credit card to the app and the AI will tell me which coin to buy for profit making. Correct me if am wrong, but this looks more of trading than saving. Where exactly does the saving action come in?? I mean  how does it help save money by making us spend money? Not to mention the likely 2€ fee for using the app. Please some should explain this to me please. Thanks

Thanks for sharing the article. Didn't know that it charge the monthly fee :O They said if you shopping with in the app in the store that they have a deal you will get a discount. and the AI will study what do u like to buy and find the best deal direct to you when it see the good one. so kinda save that money?  or something els i missing???

Just wondering if you will be charging cryptos to list? I understand a percentage of crypto conversion would feed in as revenue stream; is listing different cryptos considered a revenue stream as well?
That's currently not planned, but you never know. Wink

Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 08:17:59 PM

If i can explain this,lets say you intend to save $5 for a sneakers pair, the app will be connected in such a way as to remind you of your wish, so what it does is, take that amount out of your account and save it for you as requested, so that's where the saving part comes in, that's what i could come up with from a bit of the whitepaper Smiley
Yes thanks for the explanation, it's accurate and you have been faster than me. Smiley

Lol, i love unique projects, i'm a creative, so such fascinates me, all i can do is follow this thread and wait, i keep digging deeper to understand more about savedroid, possibly find loopholes but so far, i'm impressed with the whitepaper, that doesn't mean i'm done though Smiley
cryptossi

Activity: 504

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 08:26:48 PM

I literally think its amazing what Savedroid is doing, there are similar ideas in the UK but they are no way near as developed as this project. I like the way it will reward users for every day activities, it's making investing more accessible for younger people.

tobson2 (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2018, 08:29:30 PM

Lol, i love unique projects, i'm a creative, so such fascinates me, all i can do is follow this thread and wait, i keep digging deeper to understand more about savedroid, possibly find loopholes but so far, i'm impressed with the whitepaper, that doesn't mean i'm done though Smiley
Thanks for the feedback and let me know about the loopholes. Wink

cryptossi

Activity: 504

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 09:49:56 PM

I am interested in the Savedroid teams experience, have any of the senior members participated in previous cryptocurrency projects? Also have any of team members worked together before on any projects?

faulerwilli

Activity: 980
Merit: 140

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 09:56:29 PM

I am interested in the Savedroid teams experience, have any of the senior members participated in previous cryptocurrency projects? Also have any of team members worked together before on any projects?

you can read it in the onepager from the homepage, together they have over 90 years of experience. CDO with 35 years, and the others between 12 and 15 years.
They work an this project for some years now, and it works with fiat. now they use their exp. to reach the next level. i am sure they will succeed. And with them we will also succeed:-)
tobson2 (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2018, 10:10:10 PM

Yes, just have a look at our LinkedIn profiles, before I post a long list here Smiley

None of the management team is coming directly from university or something like that. Most of us are serial entrepreneurs.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 210 »
  Print  

Jump to: