Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 01:26:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... 210 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] savedroid - BITCOIN SAVING MADE EASY!  (Read 55363 times)
tobson2 (OP)

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

Founder & CTO at savedroid AG

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2018, 09:22:11 PM

👉 LAST CALL TO RESERVE YOUR TOKENS!
Reservations are coming in extremly fast. Because of the very high demand, we will have to close reservations latest this Sunday, February 4th at 12:00 AM CET.
Reserve your tokens here:
https://ico.savedroid.com/sale/

Wow. Good news that is. I mean it's a good news by the reservation are trooping in fast. Well as for the early closure of reservation, that's not totally nice

I wasn't expecting anything else, to be honest. Tobson will you be allowed to disclose how many tokens got reserved in total once the deadline for the reservations is over on Sunday?

That and if you can confirm how long the reservations will be held for into the ICO before being released for purchase by others will be a great help in guaging how things are progressing and how supply will be available during the ICO launch.
We'll definitely announce the time of how long the reservations will be held before the Main Sale starts.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
BaliScript

Activity: 140
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 09:24:33 PM

Reservations are coming in extremly fast. Because of the very high demand, we will have to close reservations latest this Sunday, February 4th at 12:00 AM CET.

Good news there is a high demand for the tokens, but what does token reservation mean? Is it the same thing as to register for whitelist?

tobson2 (OP)

Activity: 294

Founder & CTO at savedroid AG

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2018, 09:47:28 PM

Good news there is a high demand for the tokens, but what does token reservation mean? Is it the same thing as to register for whitelist?
It means that the tokens will be reserved for you, for a specific time frame. So no need to be part of Gas wars Wink

faulerwilli

Activity: 966
Merit: 140

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 09:57:15 PM

if the registration is closed earlier, can we assume that there are already enough reservations for all tokens to buy? That would be great. and I'm glad that I signed up last week. Private sale was sold out after only a few hours. I'm really optimistic about an investment
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 10:37:28 PM

if the registration is closed earlier, can we assume that there are already enough reservations for all tokens to buy? That would be great. and I'm glad that I signed up last week. Private sale was sold out after only a few hours. I'm really optimistic about an investment

As far as I understand there weren't all tokens reservable. When the ICO starts there will be still enough free tokens for the ones who did not reserve but want to buy spontaneously.
kaar

Activity: 121
Merit: 123

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 10:51:40 PM

As far as I understand there weren't all tokens reservable. When the ICO starts there will be still enough free tokens for the ones who did not reserve but want to buy spontaneously.

Yes tobson has already said that. He said that there will definitely be plenty of coins for sale during the ICO. Please don't reserve if you are not sure you are going to buy as this is limited and others won't be able to make reservations. I know the presale was sold extremely fast but in the ICO the amount of tokens sold is significantly higher so I wouldn't be too worried about missing it.

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Get Free Airdrop Now!
rathaha10

Activity: 616
Merit: 108

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 10:51:41 PM

It seems really weird when a ICO starts, but you cannot buy, because you had to make a reservation. That doesn´t seem right for me.

Anilg

Activity: 168

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 05:10:14 AM

I think here we can book our token in advance. And actual payment and token claim will be done after ICO start. Tomorrow is the last day for token reservation.
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 06:21:22 AM

Will the Savedroid user have any say in how their savings will be invested or will this be calculated by evaluating their attitude to risk?

For example will Savedroid create funds/portfolios with a mixed bag of different types of assets for customers or will the customers get to choose each individual asset themselves from a selected list of assets?

I think this quote here might answer you question:

Question about investing in cryptocurrencies: In the app, my saved money is automatically invested partly in cryptocurrencies. Are these cryptos always given, or can you choose them yourself? I could well imagine that as an additional option for more experienced users
The primary idea is definitely that our AI handles that for the users. But we're always looking at community feedback and if there's a need to change crysptos manually we will consider it somehow.

In my opinion an option to manually invest is a must as more advanced users will definitely want to have some control on their investments.

So, all users of the Savedroid app will be invested into the same investment portfolio. The investment strategy of the portfolio is decided by the Savedroid AI software which is sort of like a robo-adviser.

I presume the AI software bases its investment decision on past performance/charts, media articles and social media data, could someone please confirm if this is correct?

I don't think all users will have the same portfolio. I assume the AI will choose the portfolio of each user based on his specific parameters. For example, different users will have different saving goals, and the investments would be chosen according to that. Also, users with small amount of money to be invested would have a more static portfolio as changing it to often will won't be profitable because of the fees.

This is just my opinion if course, don't see the point of an AI system if everybody has the same portfolio, but of course this needs to be confirmed by the devs.

I don't think that should matter much because the AI is for the strategy on the saving for a given portfolio; so each user would have  portfolio and  a set of actions on that portfolio the AI would then learn from those actions and accordingly advise on investment. That is my understanding. It is under section 2.2.3

Owillz

Activity: 532

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 06:21:38 AM

I think here we can book our token in advance. And actual payment and token claim will be done after ICO start. Tomorrow is the last day for token reservation.

That means it's just anther name for whitelist. Nice. Is the token reservation closing at  00:00AM 4 -02 -18? Or it's actually closing at 11:59PM 04 - 02 - 18??? These are two possible closing time of same day. Would be nice to know when exactly it's closing.
Cnote328

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 06:51:34 AM

https://gallery.mailchimp.com/f546eba081cd5a33f0e31d94e/images/63cd7e48-7c0b-419e-b55d-cf34b53d90b2.png

Thanks for sharing I didn't know token reservation end on the 4th, well I'm not surprise at the influx of members who wants to reserve token. What's the Cap for reserved token?
Anilg

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 07:16:19 AM

Thanks for sharing I didn't know token reservation end on the 4th, well I'm not surprise at the influx of members who wants to reserve token. What's the Cap for reserved token?

I am also not sure about the cap for reserved tokens, information not available on website. may we will come to know after token reservation finished or team can comment on this.
girib1684

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 07:46:00 AM
Last edit: February 03, 2018, 10:10:29 AM by girib1684

Wow. Good news that is. I mean it's a good news by the reservation are trooping in fast. Well as for the early closure of reservation, that's not totally nice
Its look like they will reach their target before dead line. Its really good news. But still confusion is on that page showing MAIN SALE WILL START ON 9TH FEB, RESERVE TOKEN NOW. So my question is that both news are different?
gee777

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2018, 07:50:51 AM

Almost all Crypto currencies are going down. BARs also now available at very low price. Its good time to buy few good currencies and hold for next big move. BARs is definitely one of them.

Yeah the market is all red and is definitely the best time to buy
But is there a reason why the market suddenly went red after the january bloodbath

It is a little off-topic, but currently there supposedly is doubt as to how reliable/regulated the tether is (USDT, digital dollar, issue: no limit to produce additional USDT which caused concerns)
USDT is the most common currency to sell your cryptocurrency for, bitfinex (US) processes the largest sum.

USD can also be produced additionally and this has been possible for a century or so, but USD is regulated by the IMF (not even US government)

So there is a degree of hypocrisy involved, I see the current dip as people with weak knees who panic sell their crypto assets.

In any case, when you invest in ICOs, the value in USD of your investment is locked.
So if you invest in an ICO with 1 BTC, say 12k USD/BTC, you are invested for 12k USD.
If USD/BTC then proceeds to drop, you still have 12k invested, but this might go the other way around as well

Thanks for enlightening me on this issue and i don't really think it is off-topic as this affects all crypto including savedroid.
Which brings me back to savedroid projects...how do savedroid tend to react to the bearish and bullish run of crypto, since it is trying to implement a spending and saving method using AI.

Will it follow the USDT way or the normal way?

Thank you so much for the merits, you really made my day!!  Grin

According to the whitepaper, a Self-learning AI algorithm enabling smart investments in cryptocurrency is scheduled to be released in 2020, only by then will it be interesting whether such a system is resistant to the bear market (when everything goes down), an emergency exit-strategy is possible to exchange the coins automatically for fiat currency, but I doubt that this is feasible

"2020 - Self-learning AI algorithm enabling smart investments in cryptocurrency
portfolios, futures, and ICOs, providing cost-efficient and diversified
returns."

I am glad I made your day...
The  algorithm would really be a nice feature on the savedroid platform considering what the crypto community has experienced in the past 2 month... Wish it could be implemented earlier..

Why do you think it won't be feasible?
BTCHybrid

Activity: 73
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 08:01:45 AM

One Hour left! Take a look at #savedroidAG latest tweet with a vote on what the community wants to see next! Interesting project which listens to the community on WHAT you WANT?

https://twitter.com/savedroidAG/status/959099198913294336

This is great from Savedroid team, They are not leaving single point and trying to communicate with people in every possible way. I missed to vote, but for me Security at savedroid is important.

A Q&A is always a good idea. This way the team can see which aspect of the project people still have doubts and are unsure about and at the same time they have the possibility to clear-out all these open questions

People wanna see 38% Technical aspects most one the result. so looking forward for that on the process. keep up the good work the team Smiley 
Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 09:11:37 AM

Will the Savedroid user have any say in how their savings will be invested or will this be calculated by evaluating their attitude to risk?

For example will Savedroid create funds/portfolios with a mixed bag of different types of assets for customers or will the customers get to choose each individual asset themselves from a selected list of assets?

Question about investing in cryptocurrencies: In the app, my saved money is automatically invested partly in cryptocurrencies. Are these cryptos always given, or can you choose them yourself? I could well imagine that as an additional option for more experienced users
The primary idea is definitely that our AI handles that for the users. But we're always looking at community feedback and if there's a need to change crysptos manually we will consider it somehow.

In my opinion an option to manually invest is a must as more advanced users will definitely want to have some control on their investments.

So, all users of the Savedroid app will be invested into the same investment portfolio. The investment strategy of the portfolio is decided by the Savedroid AI software which is sort of like a robo-adviser.

I presume the AI software bases its investment decision on past performance/charts, media articles and social media data, could someone please confirm if this is correct?

I don't think all users will have the same portfolio. I assume the AI will choose the portfolio of each user based on his specific parameters. For example, different users will have different saving goals, and the investments would be chosen according to that. Also, users with small amount of money to be invested would have a more static portfolio as changing it to often will won't be profitable because of the fees.

This is just my opinion if course, don't see the point of an AI system if everybody has the same portfolio, but of course this needs to be confirmed by the devs.

Yes, each individual has their own preference, not everyone has same saving habit, i believe an opportunity is given for everyone to select what best suit them, set and allow savedroid go to work, it doesn't make sense if all have same portfolio, every good project offers flexibility 
faulerwilli

Activity: 966
Merit: 140

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 09:30:52 AM

Yes, each individual has their own preference, not everyone has same saving habit, i believe an opportunity is given for everyone to select what best suit them, set and allow savedroid go to work, it doesn't make sense if all have same portfolio, every good project offers flexibility 

Maybe there will be crypto packages to choose:

1 not risky (BTC, ETH, LTC, ..)
2 little risky with not so well known Tokens out of the first
3 very risky: complete unknown tokens, ICO, shitcoins :-)
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 09:43:15 AM

Pretty cool idea, I like your thinking. I much prefer the alts with low market cap so would be good to see something similar to this packaged up  - giving options to all customers / investors.

Zombie259

Activity: 420

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 10:16:11 AM

OK you got me  Wink
But why there is a Minimum of 500 € for Bank Transfer?
So I have to choose Sofort with Extra fee  Angry
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 10:16:24 AM

Pretty cool idea, I like your thinking. I much prefer the alts with low market cap so would be good to see something similar to this packaged up  - giving options to all customers / investors.

I also like the idea of the possibility to choose the risk I wanna take but if you are really planning on saving and holding for a long time it is probably not so smart to invest in total shitcoins. It only makes sense to gamble with these when you are watching the market nonstop and can dump them as soon as they get pumped.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... 210 »
  Print  

Jump to: