Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 11:24:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... 210 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] savedroid - BITCOIN SAVING MADE EASY!  (Read 55364 times)
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 05:39:40 PM

Pretty impressive figures, I will be absolutely amazed if it sells out quicker than 7 hours  Grin

7 hours is probably one of the quickest projects I've been part of for a sell out, think I will get some more on the main sale.

Just saw a 1,000,000 reservation haha. I can't wait for 5 days. Keep up the good work team

Ya i haven't seen many others that fast, but i've seen some crazy stuff theirs been a few projects that were low cap that literally closed in a matter of minutes. (DADI for instance). it's good to see groups like savedroid taking steps to protect investors with the reservations as it will make things at least a slight bit more fare especially with the market these days being what it is every choice investors are making takes some serious decision making, something the quick nature of these recent ICO launches leaves little time for Smiley

I have reserved 200,000 SVD, will there be a chance to buy more than the amount I reserved?

For example I don't want to reserve extra tokens just in case I can't invest the full amount and fulfil my reservation, but if the markets continue to pick up I may be able to buy more.

Even though I am not 100% sure I think it is possible to buy more than you reserved. Just assumed that there are still tokens left after the reserved tokens are sold and the people who didn't reserve are all pleased as well.

That's correct, if there are still tokens left over from the main-sale you certainly will be able to invest more.

Just keep in mind on how quick the pre-sale sold haha....

I will be surprised if there isn't a complete sell out to be honest.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 06:01:37 PM

I have some question. If peoples contributing in ICO or PRE-SALE, they need to provide KYC to Savedroid? If yes then how many days they are taking to verify KYC details?

Copied from https://ico.savedroid.com/sale/:

Documents/information required (KYC)

These information are required by regulatory and compliance to prevent money laundering

Level 1:    10.00 - 849.99 €    capturing name and country
Level 2:    850.00 - 4,199.99 €    Level 1 + photo of ID card or passport + selfie
Level 3:    4,200.00 - 8,499.99 €    Level 1 + Level 2 + proof of address via utility bill (if not included on ID card)
Level 4:    >= 8500.00 €    Level 1-Level 3 + capturing source of funds
Big deals:    >= 100,000.00 €    further proof of source of funds on request

Thank you for this information. you can see that it is an ICO in Germany. Many stricter specifications. Of course, this is partly due to the fact that you open a bank savings account, and on the other hand money laundering should be prevented, they want to know exactly where your money comes from.
So I have to look for other ways to hide my millions of moonstone sales from the tax office

Dear god it would be amazing if all ICO's followed this sort of level based identity verification. The fact is somethings i put in only 20-100$ in an ico and they want my left arm to confirm who i am. I'm sorry but KYC the extent of ID verification etc, really shouldn't be needed for <1000$, it seems savedroid realizes this and is trying to allow people to scale their relinquishing of information with their investment size.

This is how the real world works, i don't have to give utility bills to send my mom some money from western union why should i to buy 500$ of a coin...

Really hope the team knows how appreciative those small investors like me find this kind of scale based KYC.

I really do agree with you on this, savedroid is giving everyone the opportunity to be part of this, when starting up a project, is necessary you weigh the odds of secluding a particular set of people in terms of finance etc, erasing the errors of this odds makes the project solid, i really do appreciate savedroid for this
rezzx

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 06:12:20 PM

Pretty impressive figures, I will be absolutely amazed if it sells out quicker than 7 hours  Grin

7 hours is probably one of the quickest projects I've been part of for a sell out, think I will get some more on the main sale.

Just saw a 1,000,000 reservation haha. I can't wait for 5 days. Keep up the good work team

Ya i haven't seen many others that fast, but i've seen some crazy stuff theirs been a few projects that were low cap that literally closed in a matter of minutes. (DADI for instance). it's good to see groups like savedroid taking steps to protect investors with the reservations as it will make things at least a slight bit more fare especially with the market these days being what it is every choice investors are making takes some serious decision making, something the quick nature of these recent ICO launches leaves little time for Smiley

I have reserved 200,000 SVD, will there be a chance to buy more than the amount I reserved?

For example I don't want to reserve extra tokens just in case I can't invest the full amount and fulfil my reservation, but if the markets continue to pick up I may be able to buy more.

Even though I am not 100% sure I think it is possible to buy more than you reserved. Just assumed that there are still tokens left after the reserved tokens are sold and the people who didn't reserve are all pleased as well.

I'm pretty convinced there will be tokens left after the reserved tokens are sold, and the devs already sad that. So I don't see why wouldn't it be possible to buy more tokens in the ICO itself. I would still wait for official confirmation though.
BaliScript

Activity: 140

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 06:16:18 PM

An announcement has been made on telegram that Savedroid will close the reservations latest this Sunday (token reservation)

You can check it out here, post made by Tobias
https://t.me/savedroid/104072

What does reservation mean? It sounds like it is whitelisting? Do you have to buy tokens when you make a reservation?

ibininja

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 06:16:29 PM

I have some question. If peoples contributing in ICO or PRE-SALE, they need to provide KYC to Savedroid? If yes then how many days they are taking to verify KYC details?

Copied from https://ico.savedroid.com/sale/:

Documents/information required (KYC)

These information are required by regulatory and compliance to prevent money laundering

Level 1:    10.00 - 849.99 €    capturing name and country
Level 2:    850.00 - 4,199.99 €    Level 1 + photo of ID card or passport + selfie
Level 3:    4,200.00 - 8,499.99 €    Level 1 + Level 2 + proof of address via utility bill (if not included on ID card)
Level 4:    >= 8500.00 €    Level 1-Level 3 + capturing source of funds
Big deals:    >= 100,000.00 €    further proof of source of funds on request

Thank you for this information. you can see that it is an ICO in Germany. Many stricter specifications. Of course, this is partly due to the fact that you open a bank savings account, and on the other hand money laundering should be prevented, they want to know exactly where your money comes from.
So I have to look for other ways to hide my millions of moonstone sales from the tax office

Dear god it would be amazing if all ICO's followed this sort of level based identity verification. The fact is somethings i put in only 20-100$ in an ico and they want my left arm to confirm who i am. I'm sorry but KYC the extent of ID verification etc, really shouldn't be needed for <1000$, it seems savedroid realizes this and is trying to allow people to scale their relinquishing of information with their investment size.

This is how the real world works, i don't have to give utility bills to send my mom some money from western union why should i to buy 500$ of a coin...

Really hope the team knows how appreciative those small investors like me find this kind of scale based KYC.

I really do agree with you on this, savedroid is giving everyone the opportunity to be part of this, when starting up a project, is necessary you weigh the odds of secluding a particular set of people in terms of finance etc, erasing the errors of this odds makes the project solid, i really do appreciate savedroid for this

I think the first ICO that does that kind of identification for its investors. Sure is easy for small investors; Though KYCs can be annoying and scary for many it is  a requirement for ICO to be able to cash out and the likes. That aside I am waiting for the result of reservations is it reserved?

tobson2 (OP)

Activity: 294

Founder & CTO at savedroid AG

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2018, 06:53:15 PM

I'm pretty convinced there will be tokens left after the reserved tokens are sold, and the devs already sad that. So I don't see why wouldn't it be possible to buy more tokens in the ICO itself. I would still wait for official confirmation though.
Yes there will still be tokens available in the Main Sale. So no need to reserve more than needed. The reservations just gives you some hours to do the payment, so not hurry if you're at work or don't want to take part in the gas war. Wink

Kaznachej123

Activity: 882
Merit: 548

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 07:08:40 PM

Savedroid ICO added - ICOTRACKER.NET        https://icotracker.net/project/savedroid
                            AI-fueled ecosystem of crypto saving and investing for the masses   https://twitter.com/Kaznachej123/status/959865962693611521

cryptossi

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 07:39:06 PM

Yes there will still be tokens available in the Main Sale. So no need to reserve more than needed. The reservations just gives you some hours to do the payment, so not hurry if you're at work or don't want to take part in the gas war. Wink

That's great thank you everyone for your replies, I can buy my reserved amount of tokens and hopefully if the markets do an absolute madness I can purchase some more before the ICO ends!  Shocked

Cnote328

Activity: 112

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 07:42:30 PM

An announcement has been made on telegram that Savedroid will close the reservations latest this Sunday (token reservation)

What does reservation mean? It sounds like it is whitelisting? Do you have to buy tokens when you make a reservation?

Just as the name implies I.e you get a certain amount of SVD token reserved for you.

Yes you will have access to your reserved token once main sales starts, the upside of reserving token is when main sale starts you wouldn't have to struggle to buy since you've already reserved earlier. Hope this makes sense maybe tobson2 can explain further.
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 08:47:35 PM

Just as the name implies I.e you get a certain amount of SVD token reserved for you.

Yes you will have access to your reserved token once main sales starts, the upside of reserving token is when main sale starts you wouldn't have to struggle to buy since you've already reserved earlier. Hope this makes sense maybe tobson2 can explain further.

What Cnote said is absolutely right but as tobson said a bit earlier: Even if you didn't reserve yourself some tokens, it's no big deal. There will still be free tokens available once the ICO starts.
faulerwilli

Activity: 966
Merit: 140

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 09:36:44 PM

Thanks for that. we are already discussing this the whole day :-) but it's good to know that we get informations from all possible channels. Even if we are not in the telegram-channel, there will be always a friend to tell us what they are talking there.
i often miss telegram-informations, because there is too much to read, so sometimes i overlook something
cryptossi

Activity: 504

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 09:37:44 PM

I'm so excited about this project, the fact the pre-ICO sold out so quick, they have a working product, nice supply figure, great partnerships and a hard working team.

It's a great combination and hopefully this will help Savedroid become one of the most successful ICO's of 2018.

rezzx

Activity: 70

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 10:19:42 PM

I wonder how many tokens have already been reserved by now. I'm sure it's a pretty high number since I saw about 10 pop-ups of people reserving tokens in about 5 minutes I was in their site. Is this information available somewhere?
Gunny95

Activity: 252

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 11:29:47 PM

I watched Savedroid ICO site for few mins and I there was some pop-ups coming informing about the investment from different part of the world.
Many people reserved thousands of tokens. I see one user reserved 40K SVD. I dont think public sale will last long.

I don't think the main sale will last as long as pre-sale lol, I was on Savedroid ICO site also and I saw someone reserved 100k SVD. The ICO is really going to be interesting everyone wanna get a piece of Savedroid haha.

Especially in presales you will see that individuals throw a large sum of ETH just to get the bonus

I think main sales will always last a lot longer than pre-sales, getting a token with lots of discount unfortunately encourages the direct dumping of the tokens once an exchange listing is confirmed

The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing
phantam

Activity: 546

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2018, 11:47:54 PM

I watched Savedroid ICO site for few mins and I there was some pop-ups coming informing about the investment from different part of the world.
Many people reserved thousands of tokens. I see one user reserved 40K SVD. I dont think public sale will last long.

I don't think the main sale will last as long as pre-sale lol, I was on Savedroid ICO site also and I saw someone reserved 100k SVD. The ICO is really going to be interesting everyone wanna get a piece of Savedroid haha.

Especially in presales you will see that individuals throw a large sum of ETH just to get the bonus

I think main sales will always last a lot longer than pre-sales, getting a token with lots of discount unfortunately encourages the direct dumping of the tokens once an exchange listing is confirmed

While true like I said earlier it depends on the ICO some low cap ICO sell out even their main sales insanely fast it really comes down to availability and their marketing and I suppose how aggressively their token is priced for what they are offering feature and product wise longterm
Cnote328

Activity: 112

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 01:28:23 AM

I'm so excited about this project, the fact the pre-ICO sold out so quick, they have a working product, nice supply figure, great partnerships and a hard working team.

It's a great combination and hopefully this will help Savedroid become one of the most successful ICO's of 2018.

I agree with you mate. With all their already known achievements they still strive to attain greater heights. There social media presence is superb and they also have a well structured bounty program. Savedroid has good future prospects.
Anilg

Activity: 168

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 01:53:10 AM

I agree with you mate. With all their already known achievements they still strive to attain greater heights. There social media presence is superb and they also have a well structured bounty program. Savedroid has good future prospects.

Savedriod will be having blockchain meet-up on Monday in Frankfurt. Anyone from this forum will be attending this meetup? It will be nice opportunity to hear from Savedriod team and ask them questions also.
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 04:36:39 AM

Savedriod will be having blockchain meet-up on Monday in Frankfurt. Anyone from this forum will be attending this meetup? It will be nice opportunity to hear from Savedriod team and ask them questions also.

There is going to be a live coverage. plus there is  a QA going on too. Would be great to see the team perform live. I would be looking out for it. the date is Monday, February 5th at 6.30pm at @FinTech_HQ here is the tweet: https://twitter.com/YassinHankir/status/959536552354476032

Anilg

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 04:52:08 AM

There is going to be a live coverage. plus there is  a QA going on too. Would be great to see the team perform live. I would be looking out for it. the date is Monday, February 5th at 6.30pm at @FinTech_HQ here is the tweet: https://twitter.com/YassinHankir/status/959536552354476032

Hope they will make video of this meet and share with everyone like they did till now. I personally can't attend the meet but I hope many people interested in this project will visit them and ask questions.
girib1684

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 08:34:53 AM

Something about referral bonus:
Once you have registered for the website, your referral link will appear on the website, under referral bounty. It should look something like this https://ico.savedroid.com/?ref=b8294677-259e-4934-af7c-2dd82a8737bc. If people follow your link and purchase SVD, you'll be entitled to an amount of SVD equal to 5% of their purchase.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... 210 »
  Print  

Jump to: