Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 02:46:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 ... 210 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] savedroid - BITCOIN SAVING MADE EASY!  (Read 55368 times)
Cnote328

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 11:04:33 PM

Guys, look below link and rating. Its seems to be good going...

Savedroid Team is working hardly....

https://cryptogo.de/en/savedroid-cryptocurrencies-for-everyone/

5.9 SCORE
 Product6.5
 Market5.6
 Use of Blockchain3.6
 Whitepaper6.4
 Roadmap7.6
 Business Modell5.9
 Team6.8
 Token Sale4.6

Status Quo

200k Downloads
 10 Million € in Transactions
 25k+ Telegram
 3000+ Twitter
 8100+ Facebook
 3 Million € Funding

This is quite low for a project like savedroid and this might push off potential investors from participating in the main sale

I think you are right but if the investor does a bit research, the person will notice that the review itself contains some errors and should not believe it as absolute truth

I always say DYOR, do your OWN research, information shown on external websites can always have other motives

Yes, i don't base my decision on one review or rating, everyone has their own personal interest , some maybe obscured, how do we even ascertain the credibility of such site, i'm not been biased, just speaking from experience

The rating doesn't reflect well on Savedroid, like you guys mentioned just a single review doesn't define a project, i will love to commend supports, investors and well wishes of Savedroid in here for your positivity

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
kaar

Activity: 121
Merit: 123

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 11:04:49 PM

You say that "percentage of the savedroid crypto service fees will automatically be removed from the pool of available SVDs by every single purchase.". How many percentage are talking about here? I haven't found this information on the whitepaper either, I'd appreciate you answer.

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Get Free Airdrop Now!
Cnote328

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 11:55:49 PM

You say that "percentage of the savedroid crypto service fees will automatically be removed from the pool of available SVDs by every single purchase.". How many percentage are talking about here? I haven't found this information on the whitepaper either, I'd appreciate you answer.

I think the percentage will be based on how many  Savedroid tokens are available. Just my 2 cents tho
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2018, 11:57:32 PM

I think the percentage will be based on how many  Savedroid tokens are available. Just my 2 cents tho

We need clarification I think as the percentages have been talked about a lot but I haven’t seen an official clarification unless I missed it and are we talking fees against profit or fees against entire purchase I’m but confused as well but I’m sure team will clarify they seem quite open about the platform
kaar

Activity: 121
Merit: 123

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 11:59:33 PM

I think the percentage will be based on how many  Savedroid tokens are available. Just my 2 cents tho

Yes that makes sense of course, but I would still like to see the numbers. I assume it will take time before they change the percentage of burned tokens )if it's even going to change, the never said it would, we just speculate here), so they should have an idea of what will that number be at least in the beginning.

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Get Free Airdrop Now!
Anilg

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 03:24:10 AM

savedroid ICO: What the tokens will be used for
A key question that everyone should ask before buying into an ICO is: what will the tokens be used for? In the case of savedroid, the token will become the key payment in the new crypto ecosystem of the company — and therefore has good chances to show a strong performance if savedroid’s crypto simplification strategy works.

Read more at our latest blog post https://medium.com/@ico_8796/savedroid-ico-what-the-tokens-will-be-used-for-d88011554638

This is really interesting and good presentation. I like the way Savedriod team is coming with different different ideas to promote SVD. This project itself is good but presentation is important.
gee777

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2018, 04:41:33 AM

5.9 SCORE
 Product6.5
 Market5.6
 Use of Blockchain3.6
 Whitepaper6.4
 Roadmap7.6
 Business Modell5.9
 Team6.8
 Token Sale4.6

Status Quo

200k Downloads
 25k+ Telegram
 3000+ Twitter
 8100+ Facebook
 3 Million € Funding

This is quite low for a project like savedroid and this might push off potential investors from participating in the main sale

I think you are right but if the investor does a bit research, the person will notice that the review itself contains some errors and should not believe it as absolute truth

I always say DYOR, do your OWN research, information shown on external websites can always have other motives

Yes, i don't base my decision on one review or rating, everyone has their own personal interest , some maybe obscured, how do we even ascertain the credibility of such site, i'm not been biased, just speaking from experience

The rating doesn't reflect well on Savedroid, like you guys mentioned just a single review doesn't define a project, i will love to commend supports, investors and well wishes of Savedroid in here for your positivity

i wont't dispute the fact that you guys are right tho..
but we should heed to the fact that there are a lot of lazy people out there who dont like looking for informations on their own but want to be spoonfed by others and those kind solely rely on site like this to determine what to do and not to?
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 05:22:15 AM

5.9 SCORE
 Product6.5
 Market5.6
 Use of Blockchain3.6
 Whitepaper6.4
 Roadmap7.6
 Business Modell5.9
 Team6.8
 Token Sale4.6

Status Quo

200k Downloads
 25k+ Telegram
 3000+ Twitter
 8100+ Facebook
 3 Million € Funding

but we should heed to the fact that there are a lot of lazy people out there who dont like looking for informations on their own but want to be spoonfed by others and those kind solely rely on site like this to determine what to do and not to?

Agreed on that one; in many posts you it is people using those sites are proof and references in various inquiries. However I still think that those sites (well not all) do it purely for the sake of listing an ICO they do not bother diggin in and really understanding the ICO they are listing; like a genuine review. I think savedroid whitepaper is simple enough.

girib1684

Merit: 11

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 07:01:48 AM

5.9 SCORE
 Product6.5
 Market5.6
 Use of Blockchain3.6
 Whitepaper6.4
 Roadmap7.6
 Business Modell5.9
 Team6.8
 Token Sale4.6

Status Quo

200k Downloads
 25k+ Telegram
 3000+ Twitter
 8100+ Facebook
 3 Million € Funding

Agreed on that one; in many posts you it is people using those sites are proof and references in various inquiries. However I still think that those sites (well not all) do it purely for the sake of listing an ICO they do not bother diggin in and really understanding the ICO they are listing; like a genuine review. I think savedroid whitepaper is simple enough.

Agree. Savedroid whitepaper is enough to study. But I mentioned score whatever I found while studying about Savedroid. If you still believe, have more links below with positive reviews :

https://www.trackico.io/ico/savedroid/
4.4 / 5.0

https://icoholder.com/en/ico/savedroid-17375

https://icobench.com/ico/savedroid
faulerwilli

Activity: 980
Merit: 140

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 07:59:56 AM

5.9 SCORE
 Product6.5
 Market5.6
 Use of Blockchain3.6
 Whitepaper6.4
 Roadmap7.6
 Business Modell5.9
 Team6.8
 Token Sale4.6

Status Quo

200k Downloads
 25k+ Telegram
 3000+ Twitter
 8100+ Facebook
 3 Million € Funding

Agree. Savedroid whitepaper is enough to study. But I mentioned score whatever I found while studying about Savedroid. If you still believe, have more links below with positive reviews :

4.4 / 5.0

there you can see it again, there are many pages to rate the ICOs. These three are at least pretty close to each other, so you can assign that to some extent. If I had to evaluate this ICO, the value would probably be somewhere around 4.5 / 5. Maybe I should also open a review page:-)
gee777

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2018, 08:17:11 AM

5.9 SCORE
 Product6.5
 Market5.6
 Use of Blockchain3.6
 Whitepaper6.4
 Roadmap7.6
 Business Modell5.9
 Team6.8
 Token Sale4.6

Status Quo

200k Downloads
 25k+ Telegram
 3000+ Twitter
 8100+ Facebook
 3 Million € Funding

4.4 / 5.0

there you can see it again, there are many pages to rate the ICOs. These three are at least pretty close to each other, so you can assign that to some extent. If I had to evaluate this ICO, the value would probably be somewhere around 4.5 / 5. Maybe I should also open a review page:-)

Grin Grin... Funny
To be frank i don't relate to all these ico rating sites.
There are many of these sites spewing thrash that you don know which of them is legit anymore
Cnote328

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 09:26:25 AM

5.9 SCORE
 Product6.5
 Market5.6
 Use of Blockchain3.6
 Whitepaper6.4
 Roadmap7.6
 Business Modell5.9
 Team6.8
 Token Sale4.6

Status Quo

200k Downloads
 25k+ Telegram
 3000+ Twitter
 8100+ Facebook
 3 Million € Funding

4.4 / 5.0

Grin Grin... Funny
There are many of these sites spewing thrash that you don know which of them is legit anymore

Yeah, I prefer following any project I'm interested in via there social media outlets I rarely follow ico rating sites because they can be easily be manipulated in terms of FUD and other factors
girib1684

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 09:34:27 AM

5.9 SCORE
 Product6.5
 Market5.6
 Use of Blockchain3.6
 Whitepaper6.4
 Roadmap7.6
 Business Modell5.9
 Team6.8
 Token Sale4.6

Status Quo

200k Downloads
 25k+ Telegram
 3000+ Twitter
 8100+ Facebook
 3 Million € Funding

4.4 / 5.0

Grin Grin... Funny

Yeah, I prefer following any project I'm interested in via there social media outlets I rarely follow ico rating sites because they can be easily be manipulated in terms of FUD and other factors

This is our own views. But peoples are always checking their rating, reviews and security. Also Project team and theirs previous performance before investing. Might be for some investors this will be helpful. This is my view Grin
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 09:40:38 AM

Only 2 more days to go until the main sale, is anyone as excited as me?

Admins, is it possible to make a sub-reddit ??

I would like to be an active member and post there. also I believe it will increase the publicity and should drive some more sales, especially with the main sale just around the corner, i think this would be a good addition
Nathan01

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2018, 09:49:44 AM

savedroid ICO: What the tokens will be used for
A key question that everyone should ask before buying into an ICO is: what will the tokens be used for? In the case of savedroid, the token will become the key payment in the new crypto ecosystem of the company — and therefore has good chances to show a strong performance if savedroid’s crypto simplification strategy works.

Read more at our latest blog post https://medium.com/@ico_8796/savedroid-ico-what-the-tokens-will-be-used-for-d88011554638

That an interesting article you got their.. Firstly it's about the fact that savedroid is a utility token and it's use case stated out which is attractive and also the other fact that upon each transaction their is token burn to drive up value hmm cool... Can we do price speculation here?

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
faulerwilli

Activity: 980
Merit: 140

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 09:51:05 AM

oh man, i'm an idiot. i put all my eth i wanted to spend in the ico in another token last night. Now i have to hope it will double within 2 days, so i can spend the profit it in savedroid:-)
thanks for the reminder. Due to the turbulence on the market and the emerging FOMO fever, I have completely forgotten about my SVD reservation
Cnote328

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 10:30:22 AM

I would like to be an active member and post there. also I believe it will increase the publicity and should drive some more sales, especially with the main sale just around the corner, i think this would be a good addition

Yeah mate I'm also excited, I already reserved some tokens, but I think I might buy some more  Grin.
Nice suggestions on a sub-reddit it will definitely help boost Savedroid publicity.
rezzx

Activity: 70

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 11:32:37 AM

It will be very interesting to see how fast this ICO will sell out (and I'm sure it will be sold out). A quick sell out is a great thing for an ICO, it creates a big hype, and many people who didn't have the chance to take part in the ICO would definitely buy tokens once it's on exchanges.
Gunny95

Activity: 252

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 11:33:05 AM

To those who have missed the frankfurt meetup organised by Blockchain Helix AG, here is the link to see the video which was published 23h ago:

https://www.pscp.tv/w/1lDxLavrzAvKm

The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing
cryptossi

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 11:36:18 AM

5.9 SCORE
 Product6.5
 Market5.6
 Use of Blockchain3.6
 Whitepaper6.4
 Roadmap7.6
 Business Modell5.9
 Team6.8
 Token Sale4.6

Status Quo

200k Downloads
 25k+ Telegram
 3000+ Twitter
 8100+ Facebook
 3 Million € Funding

Yes it's very important that investors do their own research before they look at ICO's. There are so many of these ICO Ratings websites nowadays I would take this result with a pinch of salt.

Most ICO Ratings websites post poor scores and charge projects a fee to change the result of the review.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 ... 210 »
  Print  

Jump to: