Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 08:37:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 ... 210 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] savedroid - BITCOIN SAVING MADE EASY!  (Read 55368 times)
faulerwilli

Activity: 980
Merit: 140

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 08:34:56 AM

Good Morning! (at least in my part of the world it is morning)
today is the big day, in a few hours it starts,  hope you are all ready. I probably wasn't that excited with a Tokensale as today :-)

I have no problem with the KYC, it is a German company and the laws are a lot stricter. I think it's good that they strictly follow the law, which saves us from future surprises

Good morning to you too friend from my side of the world. Please can you outline for me the process I am to take to make a purchase. Do you know??

For the Mainsale you had to register and reserve tokens. If you have not done that, you can not buy right now. But there will be a public sale later, where anyone who has missed the reservation can buy.
If you have reserved, you will receive an e-mail today in which the further steps for the purchase are described. After receiving the mail, you will only have a few hours for it (if I remember that correctly)

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
girib1684

Activity: 168
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 08:36:22 AM

today is the big day, in a few hours it starts,  hope you are all ready. I probably wasn't that excited with a Tokensale as today :-)

I have no problem with the KYC, it is a German company and the laws are a lot stricter. I think it's good that they strictly follow the law, which saves us from future surprises

Good morning to you too friend from my side of the world. Please can you outline for me the process I am to take to make a purchase. Do you know??
Owillz, you have to sign up below link and stay connected with their telegram channel. ICO channel will help you to buy their ICO. Just sign up below link and contact to https://t.me/savedroid

ICO link:

https://ico.savedroid.com/
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 08:47:57 AM

For the Mainsale you had to register and reserve tokens. If you have not done that, you can not buy right now. But there will be a public sale later, where anyone who has missed the reservation can buy.
If you have reserved, you will receive an e-mail today in which the further steps for the purchase are described. After receiving the mail, you will only have a few hours for it (if I remember that correctly)

How annoying, I haven't seen an e-mail today with steps for purchase, I'm gutted I was really hoping to buy a load today.

I hope there is a public sale giving those a chance who didn't reserve any to buy a load.
Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 08:58:11 AM

So I read this in the white paper over and over again and it more amend more sense

"savedroid is not only about “saving money” in the meaning of “putting money aside” but also in the meaning of spending less for everyday costs"

So my needs are tailored and learned by the tech and my consumption managed... Cool

Yea, that's like a teacher and a councilor standing by to watch over your savings and give you a heads up when to do the necessary savings, just input what's needed and allow savedroid, your financial adviser to do the rest for you, simple life
ibininja

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 09:41:33 AM

So I read this in the white paper over and over again and it more amend more sense

"savedroid is not only about “saving money” in the meaning of “putting money aside” but also in the meaning of spending less for everyday costs"

So my needs are tailored and learned by the tech and my consumption managed... Cool

Yea, that's like a teacher and a councilor standing by to watch over your savings and give you a heads up when to do the necessary savings, just input what's needed and allow savedroid, your financial adviser to do the rest for you, simple life

That is where their advantage comes in the AI part of it all. Savedroid is merging the perks of crypto with ai and I think that is why it has been successful as of yet. Most importantly the steady growth and proper timing of expansion; it is after the traction was made that they are going crypto. Well done.

jamzzz123

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 11:05:52 AM

There is now less than 3 hours until the main-sale starts!

Very excited to see the progression and see if it smashes the sales like it did in the pre-sale!!!

savedroid's AI enables users to automatically save up for their wishes without thinking about saving. Since the launch of our mobile apps in 2016, we have built a strong track record in state of the art user experience based on simplification and gamification. savedroid is organized as a stock corporation and has raised €3.5m+ in equity from renowned investors. We are part of Deutsche Börse's FinTech Hub and Venture Network and collaborate with various prestigious B2B partners. In fact, savedroid is the first ICO of a German stock corporation that follows German legislation and regulation to provide participants with the highest level of security.

A good short paragraph which explains the project's goals and ambition, very interesting indeed which could bring a huge success and a game changer to the Crypto / Stock markets
tobson2 (OP)

Activity: 294

Founder & CTO at savedroid AG

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2018, 12:02:15 PM

📺 Last #live Q&A session with our CEO before the main sale🔥

🕐 1:00 PM GMT+1 (Germany Time)

▶️ Watch the live stream👇

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WC4k5dk0GHo

tobson2 (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2018, 12:02:48 PM

How annoying, I haven't seen an e-mail today with steps for purchase, I'm gutted I was really hoping to buy a load today.

I hope there is a public sale giving those a chance who didn't reserve any to buy a load.

The e-mails will be sent at 3pm CET.

girib1684

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 12:17:03 PM

Last 1 hour 45 mins to start MAIN SALE. If PRE-SALE is sold out in 7 hours. Then what time will take to sold MAIN SALE......... Roll Eyes
Cnote328

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 01:08:40 PM

Last 1 hour 45 mins to start MAIN SALE. If PRE-SALE is sold out in 7 hours. Then what time will take to sold MAIN SALE......... Roll Eyes

Less than an hour now, with pre-sale selling out in 7 hours we might be looking at less time for the main-sale.
Zombie259

Activity: 420

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 01:16:02 PM

The Main Sale starts in less than an hour and I am awake, not quite sober but the nervousness increases, I need coffee.
Gunny95

Activity: 252

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 01:32:05 PM

do i have to do anything before buying in ico or can i come at start just to the website and buy?

Not really just make sure you're on Savedroid website when the timer gets to zero, i will advice you join their telegram channel for more update and premium support also see you during the sales
Exactly, just make sure you have  registered account and are logged in. If you want to pay via BTC or ETH make sure you have the funds already ready on your wallet. If you want to pay by creditcard make sure 3D Seucre is activated. We can only accept 3D Secure credit cards.

However, don't forget that after the ICO you have to go through a KYC process to verify your identity in order to withdraw your tokens. So best thing is to already prepare the documents you need for this:

Level 1: €10 - €849 - capturing name and country of residence
 Level 2: €850 - €4.199 - Level 1 + photo of ID card or passport + selfie
 Level 3: €4.200 - 8.499€ - Level 1 + Level 2 + proof of address via utility bill (if not included on ID card)
 Level 4: >€8.500: Level 1-Level 3 + capturing source of funds

I do have on concern which is the Level 1 requirement of taking a picture of your identification.
Assuming this is a web based process, you will need to use your webcam (external or integrated).
With this I have had bad experience as my 720p webcam was not able to take sharp images, resulting in me having to purchase a 60 euros 1080p webcam.
I think the majority of the users dont have a good webcam

The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing
tobson2 (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2018, 01:37:05 PM

do i have to do anything before buying in ico or can i come at start just to the website and buy?

Not really just make sure you're on Savedroid website when the timer gets to zero, i will advice you join their telegram channel for more update and premium support also see you during the sales
Exactly, just make sure you have  registered account and are logged in. If you want to pay via BTC or ETH make sure you have the funds already ready on your wallet. If you want to pay by creditcard make sure 3D Seucre is activated. We can only accept 3D Secure credit cards.

However, don't forget that after the ICO you have to go through a KYC process to verify your identity in order to withdraw your tokens. So best thing is to already prepare the documents you need for this:

Level 3: €4.200 - 8.499€ - Level 1 + Level 2 + proof of address via utility bill (if not included on ID card)

I do have on concern which is the Level 1 requirement of taking a picture of your identification.
Assuming this is a web based process, you will need to use your webcam (external or integrated).
With this I have had bad experience as my 720p webcam was not able to take sharp images, resulting in me having to purchase a 60 euros 1080p webcam.
I think the majority of the users dont have a good webcam
For level 1 you don't need a photo.

If you're above you can also take a photo on your phone and upliad it from there. Current smartphone cams have quite a good quality.

Disconnecting

Activity: 208
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 01:46:44 PM

The Main Sale starts in less than an hour and I am awake, not quite sober but the nervousness increases, I need coffee.

lol. we are all need it. lots of us are excited ofr the main sale to start. we still need to wait 30 mins more for this.  Grin
i am confident that the first hour will be a fast track.  Grin
Anilg

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 01:47:02 PM

I think it's pretty good boundaries, the real small time holders don't have the hassle but good to see a KYC process is required for the others, certainly helps confidence for the project and cryptocurrency in general for money laundering purposes

main sale starts in less than 15 minutes. lets see how much time it take for full subscription. I am very much interested to see how much token was reserved before main sale.
Nathan01

Activity: 728

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2018, 01:55:33 PM

that's a good simple jolly life my friend, savedroid will take off alot of stress i put in purchase and make me relax and lazy away hahahahaha

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 02:24:02 PM

That is where their advantage comes in the AI part of it all. Savedroid is merging the perks of crypto with ai and I think that is why it has been successful as of yet. Most importantly the steady growth and proper timing of expansion; it is after the traction was made that they are going crypto. Well done.

Yea, AI is the future, the world is yet to embrace it but we all know is a game changer in the technology world and it will be incorporated in every aspect of our daily lives, savedroid just occupied the savings space, making them a pioneer
jamzzz123

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 02:38:50 PM

Yea, AI is the future, the world is yet to embrace it but we all know is a game changer in the technology world and it will be incorporated in every aspect of our daily lives, savedroid just occupied the savings space, making them a pioneer

1.2billion coins sold already. LOL

This is pretty crazy how high in demand these SVD coins are, I truly think the price will rocket up once it's sold out and everyone can see how high in demand these things are.

Once we hit a couple exchanges, we're going to have some interesting times ahead.

I also just got

PLEASE WAIT A MOMENT...
Due to high traffic the requested page couldn't be reached.

The page will reload automatically!

That's always a good sign!!!!

Keep up the good work Savedroid
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2018, 03:21:08 PM

This is pretty crazy how high in demand these SVD coins are, I truly think the price will rocket up once it's sold out and everyone can see how high in demand these things are.

Once we hit a couple exchanges, we're going to have some interesting times ahead.

I also just got

PLEASE WAIT A MOMENT...

See i told everyone!, I told everyone this darn ICO was going to be massive lol, even with reserved coins their was so much demand they managed to crash the servers LOL. I bet the people who reserved early are glad they reserved LOL. Their already at 1.3b sold, 100m more sold within my and your post LOL.
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 03:28:37 PM

I also just got

PLEASE WAIT A MOMENT...

It is crazy dude; I am super excited at how fast it is selling; I hope the pace keeps as is, well done guys. I am telling you i think these guys nailed this one. I am sure the moment this hits an exchange it would really shine. I bet deutsche borse venture network is pleased to have savedroid  onboard with them.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 ... 210 »
  Print  

Jump to: