Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 11:36:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 ... 210 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] savedroid - BITCOIN SAVING MADE EASY!  (Read 55368 times)
faulerwilli

Activity: 966
Merit: 140

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 03:32:31 PM

just wanted to buy my reserved tokens. I thought I could do that with bank transfer or credit card. when reserving but I have given ETH as a payment. Can i change that?

Looks like they sell out fast
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Anilg

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 03:36:47 PM

Main sale going on, TOKENS SOLD: 1,347,981,985 SVD till now..Token sale going with super fast speed. I already bought some. I think sale will be over soon.
meemiinii

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 03:37:27 PM

So I read this in the white paper over and over again and it more amend more sense

"savedroid is not only about “saving money” in the meaning of “putting money aside” but also in the meaning of spending less for everyday costs"

So my needs are tailored and learned by the tech and my consumption managed... Cool

Yea, that's like a teacher and a councilor standing by to watch over your savings and give you a heads up when to do the necessary savings, just input what's needed and allow savedroid, your financial adviser to do the rest for you, simple life

That is where their advantage comes in the AI part of it all. Savedroid is merging the perks of crypto with ai and I think that is why it has been successful as of yet. Most importantly the steady growth and proper timing of expansion; it is after the traction was made that they are going crypto. Well done.

Yea, AI is the future, the world is yet to embrace it but we all know is a game changer in the technology world and it will be incorporated in every aspect of our daily lives, savedroid just occupied the savings space, making them a pioneer

1.2billion coins sold already. LOL

This is pretty crazy how high in demand these SVD coins are, I truly think the price will rocket up once it's sold out and everyone can see how high in demand these things are.

Once we hit a couple exchanges, we're going to have some interesting times ahead.

I also just got

PLEASE WAIT A MOMENT...
Due to high traffic the requested page couldn't be reached.

The page will reload automatically!

That's always a good sign!!!!

Keep up the good work Savedroid

See i told everyone!, I told everyone this darn ICO was going to be massive lol, even with reserved coins their was so much demand they managed to crash the servers LOL. I bet the people who reserved early are glad they reserved LOL. Their already at 1.3b sold, 100m more sold within my and your post LOL.

i have experienced it as well, i think we all did. maybe the site did not able to expect this massive traffic. that is why its down as of the moment. i hope it will be back asap.

████ ████ ████████████▄▄▄               
█  █ █  █ ██          ▀▀▀▀██▄▄         
████ ████ ██████████▄▄▄▄    ▀▀█▄       
██   ██           ▀▀▀▀▀██▄▄   ▀█▄     
██   ██  █████████▄▄▄    ▀▀█▄   ▀█▄   
██   ██  ██      ▀▀▀▀██▄▄   ▀█▄   █▌   
██   ██  ██            ▀▀█▄  ▀█▌   █▌ 
██   ██  ██   ██████▄▄    ██  ▐█    █ 
██   ██  ██   ██   ▀▀▀█▌   █▌  ▐▌   █▌
██   ██  ██   ██      ▐█   ▐█   █   ▐█
██   ██  ██   ██       █▌   █▌  █   ▐█▌
██   ██  ███████      ▐█   ▐█  ▐█   ▐█
██   ██              ▄█▌   █▌  █▌   █▌
██   ███████████████▀▀    ▄█  ██    █ 
██                      ▄█▀  ▄█    █▌ 
████████████████████████▀  ▄█▀    █▌   
▄▄▄▄                      ▄█▀    ▄█▀   
█  ██████████████████████▀▀    ▄█▀     
▀▀▀▀                        ▄▄█▀       
▄▄▄▄                 ▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀           
█  ████████████████████▀▀               
▀▀▀▀                                   

JOIN OUR TOKEN SALE       

FACEBOOK   TWITTER   LINKEDIN   GITHUB   ONE PAGER
Zombie259

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 03:47:53 PM

just wanted to buy my reserved tokens. I thought I could do that with bank transfer or credit card. when reserving but I have given ETH as a payment. Can i change that?

Should work. I can change the payment method.
First I want to use Sofort, but I bought more Token so I switched to Bank Transfer
rezzx

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 04:05:38 PM

There should be no problem changing that. When you log in to the ICO webpage you will be able to choose the way you want to purchase the tokens. So just choose between BTC/ETH/credit card or bank transfer.
Gunny95

Activity: 252

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 04:14:58 PM

do i have to do anything before buying in ico or can i come at start just to the website and buy?

Not really just make sure you're on Savedroid website when the timer gets to zero, i will advice you join their telegram channel for more update and premium support also see you during the sales
Exactly, just make sure you have  registered account and are logged in. If you want to pay via BTC or ETH make sure you have the funds already ready on your wallet. If you want to pay by creditcard make sure 3D Seucre is activated. We can only accept 3D Secure credit cards.

However, don't forget that after the ICO you have to go through a KYC process to verify your identity in order to withdraw your tokens. So best thing is to already prepare the documents you need for this:

Level 1: €10 - €849 - capturing name and country of residence
 Level 2: €850 - €4.199 - Level 1 + photo of ID card or passport + selfie
 Level 3: €4.200 - 8.499€ - Level 1 + Level 2 + proof of address via utility bill (if not included on ID card)
 Level 4: >€8.500: Level 1-Level 3 + capturing source of funds

I do have on concern which is the Level 1 requirement of taking a picture of your identification.
Assuming this is a web based process, you will need to use your webcam (external or integrated).
With this I have had bad experience as my 720p webcam was not able to take sharp images, resulting in me having to purchase a 60 euros 1080p webcam.
I think the majority of the users dont have a good webcam
For level 1 you don't need a photo.

If you're above you can also take a photo on your phone and upliad it from there. Current smartphone cams have quite a good quality.

This. More websites should offer you the option to take the pictures with your phone!
Nearly everyone has a fancy smartphone where the pictures are hair sharp.
In my situation I had to purchase the webcam for poloniex.... to access MY funds!

The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2018, 04:23:50 PM

do i have to do anything before buying in ico or can i come at start just to the website and buy?

Not really just make sure you're on Savedroid website when the timer gets to zero, i will advice you join their telegram channel for more update and premium support also see you during the sales
Exactly, just make sure you have  registered account and are logged in. If you want to pay via BTC or ETH make sure you have the funds already ready on your wallet. If you want to pay by creditcard make sure 3D Seucre is activated. We can only accept 3D Secure credit cards.

However, don't forget that after the ICO you have to go through a KYC process to verify your identity in order to withdraw your tokens. So best thing is to already prepare the documents you need for this:

Level 3: €4.200 - 8.499€ - Level 1 + Level 2 + proof of address via utility bill (if not included on ID card)

I do have on concern which is the Level 1 requirement of taking a picture of your identification.
Assuming this is a web based process, you will need to use your webcam (external or integrated).
With this I have had bad experience as my 720p webcam was not able to take sharp images, resulting in me having to purchase a 60 euros 1080p webcam.
I think the majority of the users dont have a good webcam
For level 1 you don't need a photo.

If you're above you can also take a photo on your phone and upliad it from there. Current smartphone cams have quite a good quality.

This. More websites should offer you the option to take the pictures with your phone!
Nearly everyone has a fancy smartphone where the pictures are hair sharp.
In my situation I had to purchase the webcam for poloniex.... to access MY funds!

Was just about to reply to him lol, Capture means in this context just to ask for the information... And i have to agree like i said earlier a few pages back the KYC from savedroid is one of the reasons i think their ICO is going so well, the fact that they have reasonable expectation of their investors and don't ask for asinine demands, but realistic investment size based requirements, like any real bank would. I don't have to give my left arm to send a western union transaction i shouldn't have to for an ICO. SO good on them for requiring so little from the little guy investors and scaling up so nicely. More ICO's should take notice, knowing the law and working to make investing easier and safer for your customers is a big plus to get you big ICO sales.
Owillz

Activity: 532

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 04:38:02 PM

Good Morning! (at least in my part of the world it is morning)
today is the big day, in a few hours it starts,  hope you are all ready. I probably wasn't that excited with a Tokensale as today :-)

I have no problem with the KYC, it is a German company and the laws are a lot stricter. I think it's good that they strictly follow the law, which saves us from future surprises

Good morning to you too friend from my side of the world. Please can you outline for me the process I am to take to make a purchase. Do you know??

For the Mainsale you had to register and reserve tokens. If you have not done that, you can not buy right now. But there will be a public sale later, where anyone who has missed the reservation can buy.
If you have reserved, you will receive an e-mail today in which the further steps for the purchase are described. After receiving the mail, you will only have a few hours for it (if I remember that correctly)

Wow, for real?? I can't confidently remember if I did the token reservation or not. Please is there any way to find out if I reserved some token for purchase or not in their website??
Anilg

Activity: 168

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 05:31:20 PM

today is the big day, in a few hours it starts,  hope you are all ready. I probably wasn't that excited with a Tokensale as today :-)

I have no problem with the KYC, it is a German company and the laws are a lot stricter. I think it's good that they strictly follow the law, which saves us from future surprises

Good morning to you too friend from my side of the world. Please can you outline for me the process I am to take to make a purchase. Do you know??

For the Mainsale you had to register and reserve tokens. If you have not done that, you can not buy right now. But there will be a public sale later, where anyone who has missed the reservation can buy.
If you have reserved, you will receive an e-mail today in which the further steps for the purchase are described. After receiving the mail, you will only have a few hours for it (if I remember that correctly)

Wow, for real?? I can't confidently remember if I did the token reservation or not. Please is there any way to find out if I reserved some token for purchase or not in their website??

Well that interesting; but I think this was needed to make sure that people who reserved token before ICO gets the priority over other people.
TOKENS SOLD: 1,539,392,066 SVD till now.
Zombie259

Activity: 420

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 05:51:00 PM

Well that interesting; but I think this was needed to make sure that people who reserved token before ICO gets the priority over other people.

You can check under https://ico.savedroid.com/sale/
If you have an account than login and you can see if and how many Tokens you reserved.
phantam

Activity: 546

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2018, 05:55:30 PM

If you have an account than login and you can see if and how many Tokens you reserved.

Sitting on that page and literally watching millions of tokens sold every few minutes is super exciting hehe Smiley Can't believe how quickly the number is going, for a relatively high cap coin this is going insanely fast, i posted a while ago earlier today and since then another 200m coins sold lol This is truely insane how quick its going
Nathan01

Activity: 728

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2018, 06:00:16 PM

So I read this in the white paper over and over again and it more amend more sense

"savedroid is not only about “saving money” in the meaning of “putting money aside” but also in the meaning of spending less for everyday costs"

So my needs are tailored and learned by the tech and my consumption managed... Cool

Yea, that's like a teacher and a councilor standing by to watch over your savings and give you a heads up when to do the necessary savings, just input what's needed and allow savedroid, your financial adviser to do the rest for you, simple life

That is where their advantage comes in the AI part of it all. Savedroid is merging the perks of crypto with ai and I think that is why it has been successful as of yet. Most importantly the steady growth and proper timing of expansion; it is after the traction was made that they are going crypto. Well done.

Yea, AI is the future, the world is yet to embrace it but we all know is a game changer in the technology world and it will be incorporated in every aspect of our daily lives, savedroid just occupied the savings space, making them a pioneer

This is pretty crazy how high in demand these SVD coins are, I truly think the price will rocket up once it's sold out and everyone can see how high in demand these things are.

Once we hit a couple exchanges, we're going to have some interesting times ahead.

I also just got

PLEASE WAIT A MOMENT...

It was hell of crazy today.. Glad I reserved however little... It's a good thing to always stay close to information always that's why I like using this platform than any other platform to stay updated... Well done savedroid team

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 06:07:31 PM

Sitting on that page and literally watching millions of tokens sold every few minutes is super exciting hehe Smiley Can't believe how quickly the number is going, for a relatively high cap coin this is going insanely fast, i posted a while ago earlier today and since then another 200m coins sold lol This is truely insane how quick its going

Yes, the number of sold-tokens is growing constantly. It's great to see that people appreciate a good project. I am wondering how long it will take for savdroid to sell-out all tokens.
Gunny95

Activity: 252

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 06:47:45 PM

Yes, the number of sold-tokens is growing constantly. It's great to see that people appreciate a good project. I am wondering how long it will take for savdroid to sell-out all tokens.

It's crazy how fast these sales can go, good sign for the project indeed. I dont think it will take too long or all the tokens to be sold, lets see how it goes

The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing
kaar

Activity: 121
Merit: 123

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 08:11:23 PM

So right now only people who reserved tokens can participate in the ICO? When will the rest of the people be able to buy SVD? Or I got it all wrong and everybody can buy tokens, and the reserved tokens are simply deducted from the available token supply of the ICO?

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Get Free Airdrop Now!
BaliScript

Activity: 140

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 08:23:27 PM

So right now only people who reserved tokens can participate in the ICO? When will the rest of the people be able to buy SVD? Or I got it all wrong and everybody can buy tokens, and the reserved tokens are simply deducted from the available token supply of the ICO?

Pre-sale has already enden if im correct, currently the main sale is going on and that should be open for everyone. If you look at the progress bar, it looks like around 25% of the tokens are sold.

Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 08:25:50 PM

Yes, everyone can participate in the ICO. It doesn't matter if you reserved yourself some tokens beforehand or not. The token reservation was just to give you the possibility/some extra time to buy tokens even when you are not in front of your PC when the ICO started.
Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 08:46:52 PM

I also just got

PLEASE WAIT A MOMENT...

Wow, i've been emphasizing how good this project is, i knew it will happen, when you meet super project like this with unique features and team, such are bound to happen, i'm yet to visit the telegram group today, the whole place must be buzzing, happy times  Smiley
cryptossi

Activity: 504

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 09:01:12 PM

At the time of writing this post Savedroid have sold 1,790,739,755 SVD tokens at 0.01 EUR which equates to 17,907,397.55 EUR.

Nearly 18m Euros in less than 24 hours if my calculations are correct, go figure.

Im not sure if initial 500,000,000 sold in Pre-ICO is included in this count.

PowerHemp
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001

Ganja <3

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 09:06:21 PM

ok thanks thats perfect so i have some more time to buy  Grin i like it so much that there are coming more and more great german speaking projects  Cool
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 ... 210 »
  Print  

Jump to: