Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 01:14:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 [66] 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 ... 210 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] savedroid - BITCOIN SAVING MADE EASY!  (Read 55363 times)
tobson2 (OP)

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

Founder & CTO at savedroid AG

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2018, 02:32:37 PM

since there are big problems with frozen tokens in another project at the moment, I wonder if SVD tokens can be sent between wallets right from the beginning, or do we have to defrost them first?

Good question, ive heard of this defrosting before but don't actually know what this achieves, I hope we don't have to save the hassle.

Surprisingly very few ICOs require defrosting. I doubt it is something to worry about. If anything I think it would have been announced. The ICO is going pretty well. So we might know very soon if defrosting is on the table.

Good question, I also have some SVD and even though I planned to hold for long term. But I am also interested to know if this Tokens need defrosting. Since no such info available at site I think no such steps needed.
The tokens will be locked until the end of Main Sale. After that they can be freely traded without any further steps required.
Could you some clear exactly. Actually I didn't get properly meaning of defrosting. Exactly what they are going to do with SVD tokens?
You don't have to do anything. After the Main Sale tokens can be freely transferred.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
tobson2 (OP)

Activity: 294

Founder & CTO at savedroid AG

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2018, 02:34:29 PM

since there are big problems with frozen tokens in another project at the moment, I wonder if SVD tokens can be sent between wallets right from the beginning, or do we have to defrost them first?

Good question, ive heard of this defrosting before but don't actually know what this achieves, I hope we don't have to save the hassle.

Surprisingly very few ICOs require defrosting. I doubt it is something to worry about. If anything I think it would have been announced. The ICO is going pretty well. So we might know very soon if defrosting is on the table.

Good question, I also have some SVD and even though I planned to hold for long term. But I am also interested to know if this Tokens need defrosting. Since no such info available at site I think no such steps needed.
The tokens will be locked until the end of Main Sale. After that they can be freely traded without any further steps required.

Thanks for the information. And it's good no more action needed after end of main ICO. As I know after main sale SVD will list on HitBTC, but is there plan to make this token available on other exchanges as well?
Yes we're currently negotiating with multiple of the big exchanges.

Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 02:38:44 PM

Oh so it will be automatically defrosted, because i don't like defrosting by myself. On a other project i had defrosted them first, and now i had to update them. All hard work xD.

I know the project you are talking about but having to 'defrost' tokens is quite unusual and it's the first time I experienced that. So for SVD it will be as usaul: After the main-sale and the KYC process you can withdraw your tokens from the website.
Owillz

Activity: 532

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 03:06:16 PM

The tokens will be locked until the end of Main Sale

Good, tired of hearing terms and outrageous conditions before one can get their tokens, like the word "defrosting", i don't think all this process are user friendly to the community, ICOs should do due diligence about there projects and not make individuals go through such, good a thing savedroid is not doing it 

You wouldn't actually blame them for such actions. They are trying to protect their genuine investors as well as their projects against those who might want to dump in early stage.
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 03:40:33 PM

savedroid has already had its savings app on the market since 2016 and it has more than 200,000 downloads and millions of savings transactions. But now it’s about transferring the experience gained with fiat currencies to cryptocurrencies and building an unrivaled product.

For more details visit here :
https://medium.com/@ico_8796/savedroid-ico-main-sale-update-high-demand-for-the-crypto-simplifier-token-95c7c1de2c80

This among other things is one of the reasons Savedroid token purchase continues to increase upon the hour. Investors can actually evaluate Savedroid based on their existing app unlike most ICOs which are relatively new without an existing product.

Agreed. This point can't be stressed enough. Having traction is I think the most important factor. Any investor would love to see traction. You know the saying there are many ideas out there but few get implemented and fewer succeed. So smart folks would know traction is crucial.

phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2018, 03:55:06 PM

savedroid has already had its savings app on the market since 2016 and it has more than 200,000 downloads and millions of savings transactions. But now it’s about transferring the experience gained with fiat currencies to cryptocurrencies and building an unrivaled product.

https://medium.com/@ico_8796/savedroid-ico-main-sale-update-high-demand-for-the-crypto-simplifier-token-95c7c1de2c80

I think Savedroid will reach its hardcap, just like most of the other ICOs manage to reach their hardcap which already have a working product in place

there is even a topic on this forum with a list of icos that have a working product  Grin but i wont link it here

Yep seems to be safe to assume that tokens/coins with existing working products are the ones that hit the hard cap and keep growing, which makes sense they have something to show before the ICO finishes so its not just 100% speculation that people are buying but their buying into something that already exist at least at some level.
Gunny95

Activity: 252
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 04:06:09 PM

I think Savedroid will reach its hardcap, just like most of the other ICOs manage to reach their hardcap which already have a working product in place

there is even a topic on this forum with a list of icos that have a working product  Grin but i wont link it here

Yep seems to be safe to assume that tokens/coins with existing working products are the ones that hit the hard cap and keep growing, which makes sense they have something to show before the ICO finishes so its not just 100% speculation that people are buying but their buying into something that already exist at least at some level.

exactly, being able to demonstrate a working product and with team members that already have years of experience in the ICO subject, are important factors to reaching hardcap

The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing
Zombie259

Activity: 420

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 04:07:26 PM

Indeed the ICO will hit the hardcap soon.
Over 20000 Backers and nearly 33M € earned in the Main sale.
cryptossi

Activity: 504

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 04:28:48 PM

Latest tweet from savedroid about their ICO. Good one for potential US investors.  US accredited investors can now partake in the ICO exercise.
https://twitter.com/savedroidAG/status/964458107559727105

This news sweet me a lot, I wish China can also be allowed to participate. Savedriod all the way

This is really a welcome development with this news i except purchasing of savedroid token to increase. I wish Chain will be allowed too, well we can only be optimistic that they might be allowed before main sale ends.

You can't please every body and you can't do it all. They've gotten US into play let's applaud them for that and see how it can help the project. China don't really seem feasible presently by my opinion

Yes it must have taken a lot of legal work to get US Investor authorisation, well done to the Savedroid team, another great achievement during this ICO!

Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 04:48:14 PM

I also think they can reach the hardcap but we have still a long way to go. The rising ETH price is definitely helping the project. This way the investors get more SVDs for their ETH.
Cnote328

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 04:53:12 PM

Here's a tweet from Savedroid thanking backers having reached 20k backers, Savedroid social media team really working hard.
https://twitter.com/savedroidAG/status/964786576206237696
cryptossi

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 04:54:28 PM

I also think they can reach the hardcap but we have still a long way to go. The rising ETH price is definitely helping the project. This way the investors get more SVDs for their ETH.

I think they can, after the initial flurry of investors there is always a bit of a slump mid way, when it gets nearer to the end of the ICO sale we will see more investors start backing Savedroid.

CryptoStills

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

http://www.cryptostills.com

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 05:04:46 PM

savedroid is listed on CryptoStills

Coming in at a Bronze podium position

• Full project presentation
• Full media linking
• Continuous Twitter news updates
• Moderated discussions

CryptoStills (http://cryptostills.com/)
Nathan01

Activity: 728

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2018, 05:10:16 PM

Good, tired of hearing terms and outrageous conditions before one can get their tokens, like the word "defrosting", i don't think all this process are user friendly to the community, ICOs should do due diligence about there projects and not make individuals go through such, good a thing savedroid is not doing it 

I got really tired when a project token i had used this term and its a lot tiring up till now i haven't "defrosted" glad savedroid aint looking at that direction

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
cryptossi

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 05:13:57 PM

I got really tired when a project token i had used this term and its a lot tiring up till now i haven't "defrosted" glad savedroid aint looking at that direction

Yeah defrosting is a lot of hassle and I dont think investors should have to edit the smart contracts on their tokens after they have received them. It seems a bit ridiculous and I'm glad Savedroid isnt doing this,

Zombie259

Activity: 420

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 05:52:56 PM

savedroid is listed on CryptoStills

Coming in at a Bronze podium position

• Full project presentation
• Full media linking
• Continuous Twitter news updates
• Moderated discussions

Nice that you have listed the Savedroid ICO, but why only Bronze Position?
And what are the criteria for the ranking?
Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 06:10:32 PM

You wouldn't actually blame them for such actions. They are trying to protect their genuine investors as well as their projects against those who might want to dump in early stage.

I understand but they should also understand that a lot are not tech savvy, such may scare investors off, i remember a friend fidgeting immediately he heard the term "defrosting" and decided not to go for such, some will want to see who will go first to avoid issues with their mew, the fact is, dumpers will always dump
gee777

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2018, 06:13:42 PM

I see everyone is receiving the savedroid airdrop... How do i go about yhe airdrop?
Its not to be much difficult you have to just sign up below website and you will get 100 SVD airdrop tokens. After receiving tokens you have to set your MEW address in setting after login. Please visit below link :
https://ico.savedroid.com/?ref=50983e8c-fbf1-4703-b8fc-a42ba8e59968

Thanks for proving the link. I had subscribed for 100 free tokens but at that time MEW address was not updated and I almost missed it. But just now I updated my NEW address.
Thanks for the link.. Just came online and have registered on the site using the link..
But i think the Airdrop is over couldn't find were to claim and input mew address
No need to be claim your tokens. You just need to sign up and put your MEW address in settings tab. If still you are eligible for airdrop definitely you can see 100 SVD in your dashboard.  

Oh.. Will check if it is still enabled cos i was going through the site and did not find a setting tab

Successfully claimed my telegram airdrop... Thanks for your help
phantam

Activity: 546

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2018, 06:42:37 PM

I see everyone is receiving the savedroid airdrop... How do i go about yhe airdrop?
Its not to be much difficult you have to just sign up below website and you will get 100 SVD airdrop tokens. After receiving tokens you have to set your MEW address in setting after login. Please visit below link :
https://ico.savedroid.com/?ref=50983e8c-fbf1-4703-b8fc-a42ba8e59968

Thanks for proving the link. I had subscribed for 100 free tokens but at that time MEW address was not updated and I almost missed it. But just now I updated my NEW address.
Thanks for the link.. Just came online and have registered on the site using the link..
But i think the Airdrop is over couldn't find were to claim and input mew address
No need to be claim your tokens. You just need to sign up and put your MEW address in settings tab. If still you are eligible for airdrop definitely you can see 100 SVD in your dashboard.  

Oh.. Will check if it is still enabled cos i was going through the site and did not find a setting tab

Successfully claimed my telegram airdrop... Thanks for your help

Yep I just did it and sure enough dashboard shows the 100 ave but I don’t know when it ends so if you haven’t claimed yet you probably wanna make sure you claim the 100 abs while you still can rather than waiting it took maybe 2 minutes for me to do
faulerwilli

Activity: 966
Merit: 140

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 07:06:30 PM

Thanks for the clarification. I would have been surprised if you had made it so complicated.
Even if I do not want to sell the tokens, I'm glad that I don't have to do the defrosting

I know the project you are talking about but having to 'defrost' tokens is quite unusual and it's the first time I experienced that. So for SVD it will be as usaul: After the main-sale and the KYC process you can withdraw your tokens from the website.

they make me mad with all the changes about the token, an ico should not expire this way
Pages: « 1 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 [66] 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 ... 210 »
  Print  

Jump to: