Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 12:08:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 [88] 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 ... 210 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] savedroid - BITCOIN SAVING MADE EASY!  (Read 55368 times)
rathaha10

Activity: 616
Merit: 108

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 05:21:28 PM

Hey guys did see anyone savedroid twitter page? They developed some mobile software "KakaoTalk" for Korean Community. I hope they will make for another countries also in different and English version. Unfortunately I did not understand Korean language so I can't check it. But for Korean Community it will useful. 

https://open.kakao.com/o/g8kV0MG

This is a step in the right direction. So far their mobile application is only for Germans if I remember correctly. To become successful they need to expand and offer their service globally.

The current app is only available for Germans and I hope in the near future the new crypto app will be available for all countries.

I think that they have already said that the app will be available in other languages, but they need time to do that. These lucky Germans get nearly everything first. Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
faulerwilli

Activity: 966
Merit: 140

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 05:29:42 PM

Savedroid ICO Yassin Hankir talks about savedroid's ICO and the future of cryptocurrencies!

https://twitter.com/savedroidAG/status/967466685723750400

The future of savedroid is a clear one and my best advice for those still sitting on the fence is to buy Savedroid...

By the way what's the token sale progress atm? So busy down here following up is so hard for me...

Somene help with direct link to check progress of token sale... I will be grateful

Up to now were  3,606,407,103 SVD Tokens sold, with about 12,5 days left. Over 60% of all Token were sold.

OK that's a great progression here... Thank you for this... But I don't seem to get the "12,5" days left... Is it like saying 13 days left?? Huh Not clear to me

as i have observed, the progress now is getting slower compared to the first 5 days or first week of the token sale.
of which i admit, im impressed with  how  the tokens are selling so fast. with the remaining days, i dont think it will be sold out but i think 80% will be sold,

we will see. At first I also thought that the ico will be sold out within a few days, but in the last few days, things are going very slowly. But we must not forget the people who consider such investments for a long time and buy only at the end. and those who are just about to get scared to miss something. think in the last week of the ICO it will go around again
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 05:57:23 PM

The 100 SVD will be 1,65 or 2,5 or 3,5 € according to roadmap. To be honest it wont be a big profit for the investor. I think it must be more than it is. What do you think? Is there any chance to be bigger than 2,5 € for 100 SVD Huh

Seriously, you should consider been considerate before saying such, will the profit spring up overnight?, you should understand that this is a realistic project, with real life problems that they tend to fix, is not just another lending project that may blow up overnight and no one has the accurate projection of its prices, go through the whitepaper properly and you will see the realistic projection that they presented, so lets go with the flow, savedroid is a nice ICO, my opinion
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 06:00:36 PM

Savedroid ICO Yassin Hankir talks about savedroid's ICO and the future of cryptocurrencies!

The future of savedroid is a clear one and my best advice for those still sitting on the fence is to buy Savedroid...

By the way what's the token sale progress atm? So busy down here following up is so hard for me...

Somene help with direct link to check progress of token sale... I will be grateful

Up to now were  3,606,407,103 SVD Tokens sold, with about 12,5 days left. Over 60% of all Token were sold.

OK that's a great progression here... Thank you for this... But I don't seem to get the "12,5" days left... Is it like saying 13 days left?? Huh Not clear to me

as i have observed, the progress now is getting slower compared to the first 5 days or first week of the token sale.
of which i admit, im impressed with  how  the tokens are selling so fast. with the remaining days, i dont think it will be sold out but i think 80% will be sold,

we will see. At first I also thought that the ico will be sold out within a few days, but in the last few days, things are going very slowly. But we must not forget the people who consider such investments for a long time and buy only at the end. and those who are just about to get scared to miss something. think in the last week of the ICO it will go around again

It's pretty common that the most tokens get sold in the first couple of hours/days after the ICO has started. So it was expectable that the sales would slow down a bit. Hopefully, you are right and we will see an increase of sales in the last week of the ICO.
rathaha10

Activity: 616
Merit: 108

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 06:30:58 PM

Great to see that they still make new Youtube videos on their channel. Information, questions, and tutorials it is all there. I am a Youtube fan thank you for this.

Jay2408

Activity: 518

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 07:15:27 PM

It's pretty common that the most tokens get sold in the first couple of hours/days after the ICO has started. So it was expectable that the sales would slow down a bit. Hopefully, you are right and we will see an increase of sales in the last week of the ICO.

Yes, token sale has slowed down a bit but even if they won't sell all tokens they have been doing very well so far and with almost 2 weeks left a lot more money will come in for sure.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
Cnote328

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 08:19:04 PM

You can purchase Savedroid token using a 3D secure credit card. When paying with credit card bear in mind you will receive the tokens after up to 180 days after purchase. This is because of the risk of charge back fraud. It's standard practice for ICOs that accept credit card payments.

Seriously?? 180 days to receive token?? That's almost half the year. By then a good token should have made several ATH. That's ridiculous. I would rather convert my fiat to crypto through exchange before investing it in ico. Don't think I can wait that long to receive what I paid for

Wow, 180 days is indeed a really long time investors, who use credit cards, have to wait for their tokens. It's good that they offer the possibility to pay with a credit card, but now I think it's better to use ETH to invest in Savedroid. Much easier and you don't have to wait that long to get your tokens.

Half a year is way too impractical, perhaps only to those who already know they will be holding the SVD's for a long time, but I dont think there is anyone who would go for this option

You will be surprise a lot of people used this medium for payment, while the holding period is long i think the reason provided by Savedroid is a valid one besides there are other payment options available so if this payment medium doesn't work for you, you can opt for another medium.
180 days is indeed a very long time.
The longest period I've seen merchants holding payments from credit cards to protect from chargebacks was 60 days.

I'm glad I haven't purchased with a credit card, it's asking for trouble anyway if you ask me, the market is so volatile unless you have a 0% interest, you're paying on top of a potential risk which can easily backfire in general with any cryptocurrency at the moment.

But why the 180 days? this is not a rule anywhere. unless they get alot of participation using fiat and they manually filter those. but at any case if that is the case why on eart would anyone invest using credit card. get some eth and invest.

Well some people are old fashion that way, we can't tell what prompt Savedroid to implement such clause i sure know is for the betterment and safety of the project.
cryptossi

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 09:29:28 PM

Hey guys did see anyone savedroid twitter page? They developed some mobile software "KakaoTalk" for Korean Community. I hope they will make for another countries also in different and English version. Unfortunately I did not understand Korean language so I can't check it. But for Korean Community it will useful. 

That's absolutely brilliant of them, they are trying to breach the language barrier, which will give the savedroid project the opportunity to expand, setting the pace for others to follow, the team are really doing a good job and this surely shows the level of technical expertise that they have 

Yeah it is nice, Kakao Talk is a very popular messaging platform in Korean, I think it is the Korean version of whatsapp/telegram. This is good becuse its their most popular method of communication and it means more people in the Korean community find out about Savedroid.

jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 09:51:09 PM

That's absolutely brilliant of them, they are trying to breach the language barrier, which will give the savedroid project the opportunity to expand, setting the pace for others to follow, the team are really doing a good job and this surely shows the level of technical expertise that they have 

Yeah it is nice, Kakao Talk is a very popular messaging platform in Korean, I think it is the Korean version of whatsapp/telegram. This is good becuse its their most popular method of communication and it means more people in the Korean community find out about Savedroid.

This good to hear and glad they have targeted this for there source of marketing, let's hope it's just as much of an success over there like it was here in the EU!
phantam

Activity: 546

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2018, 10:02:07 PM

This good to hear and glad they have targeted this for there source of marketing, let's hope it's just as much of an success over there like it was here in the EU!

Considering the insane popularity of crypto in Korea it makes sense to place some strong focus on that area for meaningful success as they are a large portion of the crypto market space so good to see that the team is on top of the trends to stay ahead of the curve
Owillz

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 10:27:48 PM

Latest tweet from save Droid for those who are yet to know in depth some facts about savedroid project

🔜 Meet us @Crypto_CAC on Monday - February 26th, 2018 in Frankfurt

👉 Learn more about the technical infrastructure of the #savedroidICO by Dr. Matthias H. @hirtschulz and our CTO - Tobias Z. @airbone42

More here:
https://t.co/s5wpq7Zw0t

#ICO #tokensale #blockchain #crypto https://t.co/jY9oaxKncY
https://twitter.com/savedroidAG/status/967813977270079488
kurniawan05

Activity: 1708
Merit: 13

KUWA.ai

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 11:05:14 PM

The 100 SVD will be 1,65 or 2,5 or 3,5 € according to roadmap. To be honest it wont be a big profit for the investor. I think it must be more than it is. What do you think? Is there any chance to be bigger than 2,5 € for 100 SVD Huh

its depend on market and how they develop their project.

───[  KUWA  ]───
─────────────[  Securely Connect Smart Contracts with Real-World Data and APIs  ]─────────────
─────────────[  TWITTER    |    CHECK OUT KUWA    |    TELEGRAM  ]─────────────
cryptossi

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 11:19:20 PM

Latest tweet from save Droid for those who are yet to know in depth some facts about savedroid project

👉 Learn more about the technical infrastructure of the #savedroidICO by Dr. Matthias H. @hirtschulz and our CTO - Tobias Z. @airbone42

More here:

Nice post, shame I can't make it out to Frankfurt to see the Savedroid team, hopefully they will film it like they did at the last event! Hopefully they do one in the UK soon.

Anilg

Activity: 168

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 04:54:05 AM

Considering the insane popularity of crypto in Korea it makes sense to place some strong focus on that area for meaningful success as they are a large portion of the crypto market space so good to see that the team is on top of the trends to stay ahead of the curve

Its good to see Savedroid is trying to expand its business to multiple countries including Korea. Not just USA and Germany.
girib1684

Activity: 168

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 05:42:50 AM
Last edit: February 26, 2018, 02:18:10 PM by girib1684

The vision of this project is very interesting. Your roadmap is very good, hope this give you project a good rating and more investors rich.
Ahh, I like to see this comments about savedroid. Finally people are know about savedroid what exactly they are doing. Peoples are loving to savedroid now. Good luck Savedroid and Team.
Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 09:37:15 AM

Talk about expertise handling a project, savedroid got some serious brains behind the marketing curtain, they know what it takes to achieve goals, not just on the tech side but they have proved to us that they have capable hands, news like these only signifies one thing, which is success
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 09:46:19 AM

More here:

Nice post, shame I can't make it out to Frankfurt to see the Savedroid team, hopefully they will film it like they did at the last event! Hopefully they do one in the UK soon.

Yes, a live-stream and/or a video for all of us who can't make it to Frankfurt would be great, just like last time.

For all of you that missed their last meetup in Frankfurt, here's a video of the full presentation: https://www.pscp.tv/w/1lDxLavrzAvKm
cryptossi

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 09:58:27 AM

Only 11 days left of the Savedroid ICO token sale. Savedroid have sold 3.675 billion tokens. The total tokens for sale is 6 billion and I believe that Savedroid can reach its hardcap, I think the team needs to do one last push of marketing/advertising next week and it should get them over the line. In this day & age you need to hit your hard cap to make it.

tobson2 (OP)

Activity: 294

Founder & CTO at savedroid AG

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2018, 10:05:34 AM

More here:

Yes, a live-stream and/or a video for all of us who can't make it to Frankfurt would be great, just like last time.

For all of you that missed their last meetup in Frankfurt, here's a video of the full presentation: https://www.pscp.tv/w/1lDxLavrzAvKm
As far as I know there won't be a livestream this time. Sorry for that.

faulerwilli

Activity: 966
Merit: 140

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 10:21:35 AM

More here:

As far as I know there won't be a livestream this time. Sorry for that.

I am also right, whenever I take a look at a live stream comes with something in between :-) So I'm just waiting for a recording or a written summary
Pages: « 1 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 [88] 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 ... 210 »
  Print  

Jump to: