Bitcoin Forum
June 03, 2024, 04:02:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 91 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] Fire Lotto - International blockchain LOTTERY  (Read 13452 times)
ket_gav

Activity: 308
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 02:48:14 PM

After having done some research, I have few questions to the Fire Lotto representative here:

1.) Both Fire Lotto and Cash Poker Pro are both operated by the same company: Tavaron Media Group. Do you even have a company website for this? Only info I can get is the company was established since 2014.

2.) What is the relationship between these two ICOs/projects? As I can see, the Fire Lotto CEO, namely Roman Demidov, who is also the advisor of Cash Poker Pro. For those who are interested to know, Cash Poker Pro did their ICOs sometime in the Q3 of 2017 and their ICO price is the same as Fire Lotto, which is $0.50, but God knows this Cash Poker Pro coin (CASH) price dropped to about $0.10. In term of ETH, the initial price of this Cash Poker Pro was 0.0018 ETH / CASH and now its price is 0.000072  / CASH on etherdelta.com, more than 17x fall in price (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2056999.280), so will this Fire Lotto share the same fate in next couple of months? Even though you claim you have a finished product now. P/S: Cash Poker Pro team never even answer the questions asked by their community on bitcointalk, twitter and so on. So far, they only updated news once per month. LOL!

Even though your presale price now is $0.35, but I don't think I can invest before you clarify some of these doubts. Thanks!

To all that want to invest into that, please read thread from the beginning and find that I was asking about source codes of smart contracts as well as their addresses on Ethereum main net. That is absolute minimum that everyone should be able to see and analyse before investing (especially in sooo transparent company).

Think twice before investing into project, team and company that can not simply show Ethereum's smart contracts..

https://github.com/ here you can see our Ethereum's smart contracts..
kermitas

Activity: 112
Merit: 5

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 02:56:14 PM

Open link that you posted (https://github.com/) - can you see smart contracts?
ket_gav

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 03:14:49 PM

Open link that you posted (https://github.com/) - can you see smart contracts?

https://github.com/firelotto
kermitas

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 03:26:12 PM

That is better. Now we can see - and I pointed that before - that this repo (https://github.com/firelotto/firelotto) has only 7 commits made by 2 contributors.

This repo does not look like being under active development ... or developers does not follow programming best practices.

I also asked many times for addresses of all smart contracts deployed on Ethereum that constitutes Fire Lotto. ICO is a kind of contract that is made by investors for some working product - in this case deployed smart contracts.
ket_gav

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 05:23:54 PM

You have only 12 hours to buy tokens for special price! https://firelotto.io

http://image.ibb.co/cULBmm/24796587_2025638724385037_3120288464827112471_n.jpg

omedian

Activity: 265
Merit: 100

DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 07:14:41 PM

breaking news
Attention!
repost from russian thread

FireLotto SCAM - knowing that here on bitcointalk there are true facts written about them, they removed links to our Community from their ICO Land

COMMUNITY, MAXIMUM REPOST!

FireLotto is constantly writing me offering any money if only I keep silent!
But I won't stay silent - let everyone know the truth!
Wake up, community! Maximum repost!

Today I had only 10 minutes and look what i've found:

1. Scam CEO of FireLotto claims that he CURES people from cancer and incurable diabetes.
Moreover, in his post he is mocking at this (((((
How can one be such an immoral asshole?!
Apparently, this experience allows them now to "heal" investors from money!
FRIENDS, BEWARE OF SCAMS!
he's writing
I help people to restore health (I already have experience in this sphere: I cured people from cancer, diabetes and other "incurable diseases")

2. They are promoting themselves on a famous conference with their main fake project icolab.me, successfully selling themselves to a trusting audience.
And the CEO also appears on TV, as he says. Indeed, every "big" speaker needs his own tribune!

3. They quickly delete fair but uncomfortable questions from the chat and bans the "dissenters" who think that fake-chain Lotto of FireLotto just collects people's money.

FireLotto constantly writes to me!
They offer any money if only I'm silent!
But I won't remain silent - let everyone know the truth!
Wake up, community! Maximum repost!!!

P.S. I really hope that there are more people who find new facts about FireLotto - Scam Lotto

ivanovhristo14

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 07:17:38 PM

There is need for international block chain lottery, the problem here is to create enough trust in order to be successful.

▄▀ ▄▀   ☎  ⌘ Calls powered by cryptocurrencies ✆  ▀▄ ▀▄
⏩⏩⏩⏩⏩⏩  Experty.io   ⏪⏪⏪⏪⏪
➪ Experty in TOP ICOs to watch in 2018 by Inc.com |  Twitter medium
kermitas

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 07:59:41 PM

3. They quickly delete fair but uncomfortable questions from the chat and bans the "dissenters" who think that fake-chain Lotto of FireLotto just collects people's money.

Thank you for quoting my question from Fire Lotto's Telegram chat room Smiley. Soon after that I was kicked out. For those who are curious about my other questions - please check my other posts in this thread.
omedian

Activity: 265
Merit: 100

DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 08:08:24 PM

Thank you for quoting my question from Fire Lotto's Telegram chat room Smiley. Soon after that I was kicked out. For those who are curious about my other questions - please check my other posts in this thread.
Bro!
they removed not only you  Undecided

Mrjitter

Activity: 434
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 01:34:52 AM

Bro!
they removed not only you  Undecided
I think that there must be some reason for such actions here
moonster1987

Activity: 6

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 03:34:13 AM

After having done some research, I have few questions to the Fire Lotto representative here:

1.) Both Fire Lotto and Cash Poker Pro are both operated by the same company: Tavaron Media Group. Do you even have a company website for this? Only info I can get is the company was established since 2014.

2.) What is the relationship between these two ICOs/projects? As I can see, the Fire Lotto CEO, namely Roman Demidov, who is also the advisor of Cash Poker Pro. For those who are interested to know, Cash Poker Pro did their ICOs sometime in the Q3 of 2017 and their ICO price is the same as Fire Lotto, which is $0.50, but God knows this Cash Poker Pro coin (CASH) price dropped to about $0.10. In term of ETH, the initial price of this Cash Poker Pro was 0.0018 ETH / CASH and now its price is 0.000072  / CASH on etherdelta.com, more than 17x fall in price (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2056999.280), so will this Fire Lotto share the same fate in next couple of months? Even though you claim you have a finished product now. P/S: Cash Poker Pro team never even answer the questions asked by their community on bitcointalk, twitter and so on. So far, they only updated news once per month. LOL!

1)Fire Lotto  will change jurisdiction to meet the requirements of obtaining a gambling license.
2)Don't look in EtherDelta with 24H trade volume less then 1K usd. Cash Poker Pro project will launch in the end of February. Don't need to update this information every day. Cash Poker Pro product still under development. Fire Lottery already ready and launched. From tomorrow will update smart contracts and will add 100K usd to prizes.

Nice try.
1.) not even answer my question at all.
2.) nvm...

Goodbye Firelotto. Those who invested, take care.
Roman Demidov

Activity: 10

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 06:02:24 AM

Hello dear friends, partners and investors. Congratulations to all of us, we performed Soft Cap !!!

Informatoin about PRIVATE KEYS!
I also want to provide information about PRIVATE KEYS.Player enters his private key so its easy and convenient for him to purchase lottery ticket without leaving lottery web page. Otherwise player needs to copy address of the smart contract, go to his wallet, paste the address and make a payment. Its too many hard steps to buy a ticket and we will lose all the players. But if such type payment seems convenient and safer for some players we will make a necessary update soon. Thus, there will be 3 safe ways to purchase ticket: 1. Directly from lottery web page using private key (using especially registered wallet for that), 2. Payment from players wallet registered at some third party resource, 3. Metamask (plugin to your browser).

Fire Lotto never store private keys. It is just solution to buy lottery tickets
If you find where Fire Lotto store privat keys,  you will get 100 eth!!!
Tomorrow you will see two another solutions.

Thanks to the feedback from you, our lottery is improving every day.

Go to our chat room. Here you will be answered all your questions, as well as you can communicate with 2000 people. And find out their feedback.
https://t.me/firelotto

with respect,
your CEO FIRELOTTO

A7373

Activity: 602
Merit: 15

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 06:55:50 AM

Hello dear friends, partners and investors. Congratulations to all of us, we performed Soft Cap !!!

I also want to provide information about PRIVATE KEYS.Player enters his private key so its easy and convenient for him to purchase lottery ticket without leaving lottery web page. Otherwise player needs to copy address of the smart contract, go to his wallet, paste the address and make a payment. Its too many hard steps to buy a ticket and we will lose all the players. But if such type payment seems convenient and safer for some players we will make a necessary update soon. Thus, there will be 3 safe ways to purchase ticket: 1. Directly from lottery web page using private key (using especially registered wallet for that), 2. Payment from players wallet registered at some third party resource, 3. Metamask (plugin to your browser).

Go to our chat room. Here you will be answered all your questions, as well as you can communicate with 2000 people. And find out their feedback.

with respect,
your CEO FIRELOTTO

This is very good information! Wayting for news about your project!
Lonsdayl

Activity: 364
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 07:46:46 AM

1)Fire Lotto  will change jurisdiction to meet the requirements of obtaining a gambling license.
2)Don't look in EtherDelta with 24H trade volume less then 1K usd. Cash Poker Pro project will launch in the end of February. Don't need to update this information every day. Cash Poker Pro product still under development. Fire Lottery already ready and launched. From tomorrow will update smart contracts and will add 100K usd to prizes.

I am glad that you are trying to change gambling industry. Blockchain will add transparency in lottery. And everything looks like investors love FLOT, because during the last 1-2 days you have collected softcap and moving right to 10 mln sold tokens and more.
Mrjitter

Activity: 434
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 08:09:29 AM

with respect,
your CEO FIRELOTTO

When they write news about the project, it always has a good effect on its development
A7373

Activity: 602
Merit: 15

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 08:41:17 AM

What actually does it mean "Tomorrow you will see two another solutions."?
ket_gav

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 08:52:24 AM

What actually does it mean "Tomorrow you will see two another solutions."?

It means that today we add MetaMask and direct payment to the smart contract
ket_gav

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 09:22:39 AM

I cannot find much of your full product being ready-to-use on Github (

Look here please https://github.com/firelotto
ket_gav

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 10:21:52 AM

Today at 12: 00 UTC in international time starts official Fire Lotto pre ICO . The project has already raised soft cap and almost 2 thousands of investors in a closed round. Collected funds sufficient to replenish the prize folda to 1.150.000 $ basic and PROMOTIONAL-level project.

http://image.ibb.co/fM1Yp6/2018_01_15_12_21_20.png
kermitas

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 03:14:54 PM
Last edit: January 26, 2018, 07:59:29 PM by kermitas

For those who are planning to invest, please be careful Is Ethereum address that is shown to you an ERC20 smart contract???

How to check that? Just copy address and search it in etherscan.io.

Screenshot link: https://drive.google.com/open?id=18TK3GbfbEC2625O4uH7qZ0VrNKxWtFvt.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 91 »
  Print  

Jump to: