Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 04:31:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 [67] 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] Fire Lotto - International blockchain LOTTERY  (Read 13459 times)
dzelenyanskiy

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 12:06:15 PM
Last edit: March 21, 2018, 04:23:30 AM by dzelenyanskiy

Luckily for me, I did not participate in buying the tokens of this project, but just took part in the bounty campaign, so if this project really is a scam, then i losing only time, but not money)
Tommy Cash

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 12:49:59 PM

why does this scammer cry like a little girl? Grin
Did you step on his foot or what?
Give him an ice cream Cheesy

Expensive ice cream for 5 ETH Grin

5 ETH???!!!
How do I understand this price of stopping spamming in the thread?
And where are the guarantees that this will stop?

All right. Guarantees only in words
yeah_that_guy

Activity: 71

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 12:58:35 PM

I think you should let him continue Grin
Black PR is also PR Grin
The thread constantly picks up, the interested persons will read and understand that this is only a paid scam
kruglikov

Activity: 252
Merit: 20

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 01:12:41 PM

Luckily for me, I did not participate in buying the tokens of this project, but just took part in the bounty campaign, thus losing only time, but not money)

Yes, but unfortunately there are a lot of people who invested their hard earned money in this shit.
Greenwinter

Activity: 207
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 01:13:29 PM

I think you should let him continue Grin
Black PR is also PR Grin
The thread constantly picks up, the interested persons will read and understand that this is only a paid scam
That's right!
more often they write in a thread - more people will see it
Understand that this is paid scammer is not difficult. Especially there is evidence
sokol2504

Activity: 56

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 01:15:33 PM

I don't quite understand what is written about the scam. Is there a problem? Everything should be decentralized and divided into platforms, such as Safinus or Covesting. Then it will be safer
yeah_that_guy

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 01:19:13 PM

I don't quite understand what is written about the scam. Is there a problem? Everything should be decentralized and divided into platforms, such as Safinus or Covesting. Then it will be safer

There is no problem here. This platform is decentralized.
Competitors paid the scammer to write it in the thread
dzhax

Activity: 52

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 01:34:10 PM

Did I correctly understand that tokens can be bought now and used now?
And where it will be possible to buy tokens after the end of ICO?
kruglikov

Activity: 252
Merit: 20

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 01:48:43 PM

Just check out their token contract https://etherscan.io/address/0x049399a6b048d52971f7d122ae21a1532722285f Only 5 fucking transactions... God only knows what are they selling to investors.

LOL!!! It means that they did not create a crowdsale contract and investors received only virtual tokens (NOT ERC20) that are locked on Fire Lotto website and are not available for public exchanges. Are they planing to distribute tokens manually Huh? LOL!!!  

SCAM  SCAM  SCAM  

SCAM  SCAM  SCAM

SCAM   SCAM  SCAM

This means that all that FLOT shit on the investors balances are nothing but a unsellable  garbage!!! And even if that scammers will replace that shit with ERC20 tokens after ICO, no public exchange will list them, because of the way of distribution. All exchanges are reviewing token contracts before listing them. So, I am really sorry for investors who will loose all of their money because of that SCAM!
BitcoinForAll

Activity: 401

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 01:58:35 PM

It seems like a dog barks ... only instead of "Woof! Woof!" is heard "Scam! Scam!" Grin Grin Grin
ket_gav

Activity: 308

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 02:54:03 PM

why does this scammer cry like a little girl? Grin
Did you step on his foot or what?
Give him an ice cream Cheesy

Expensive ice cream for 5 ETH Grin

5 ETH???!!!
How do I understand this price of stopping spamming in the thread?
And where are the guarantees that this will stop?

Yes, you are right! guarantee is their word of honor Grin which seems very poor argument in this situation!
ket_gav

Activity: 308

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 03:12:54 PM

It is very good that people understand the situation with this scammers^
Mosprognoz;
- Circles;
- Gorbal
- atenolol
- flagpole
- kermitas
- hemlockboy
flaggin

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 03:43:28 PM

Mosprognoz;
- Circles;
- Gorbal
- atenolol
- flagpole
- kermitas
- hemlockboy

Circles and flagpole are fake names which Fire Lotto team made up. If you search members section, there is no such members. Please explain where these names came from?

I can help you with the 'flagpole' name. Originally, you listed my name, 'flaggin' as one of these so-called scammers. After I showed proof that I was a legitimate investor, my name was removed from the list and substituted with the fictitious name of 'flagpole' Please explain this action.

Also, 'hemlockboy' has provided proof that they are an investor. You took his name off the list but then added it back on because he is questioning some of the things going on which make us early investors uncomfortable with the project. Please explain why you are undecided about whether he is an investor or a scammer. Being an investor and raising concerns about the project does not make a scammer.

I have read all of 'kermatis's' posts. They have only ever asked questions about the project. Questions only. But because they kept asking the same question to which you could not or would not provide an adequate answer, you put them on the 'Scam Team" list. Please explain your reason for this.

Never, have I read a single post on this thread where a member has tried to get money from the project or threaten Fire Lotto team. Please explain where you make such a connection? Do you have proof that associates these members to your perceived extortionists?

There have been many things uncovered about this project which are impossible to deny. I would think that members and investors have a right to post information so that people can be informed.

I personally believe that your, 'SCAM TEAM MEMBER' list is just a means to direct questions away from the project and potential ICO investors.
Tommy Cash

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 04:43:42 PM

Mosprognoz;
- Circles;
- Gorbal
- atenolol
- flagpole
- kermitas
- hemlockboy

Circles and flagpole are fake names which Fire Lotto team made up. If you search members section, there is no such members. Please explain where these names came from?

I can help you with the 'flagpole' name. Originally, you listed my name, 'flaggin' as one of these so-called scammers. After I showed proof that I was a legitimate investor, my name was removed from the list and substituted with the fictitious name of 'flagpole' Please explain this action.

Also, 'hemlockboy' has provided proof that they are an investor. You took his name off the list but then added it back on because he is questioning some of the things going on which make us early investors uncomfortable with the project. Please explain why you are undecided about whether he is an investor or a scammer. Being an investor and raising concerns about the project does not make a scammer.

I have read all of 'kermatis's' posts. They have only ever asked questions about the project. Questions only. But because they kept asking the same question to which you could not or would not provide an adequate answer, you put them on the 'Scam Team" list. Please explain your reason for this.

Never, have I read a single post on this thread where a member has tried to get money from the project or threaten Fire Lotto team. Please explain where you make such a connection? Do you have proof that associates these members to your perceived extortionists?

There have been many things uncovered about this project which are impossible to deny. I would think that members and investors have a right to post information so that people can be informed.

I personally believe that your, 'SCAM TEAM MEMBER' list is just a means to direct questions away from the project and potential ICO investors.

Dear Flaggin, please explain your negative attitude to the project during the ICO period? After the information about extortionists and scammers terrorizing our project was published. Where were you before and why did not you "defend the truth" on pre-ico? More than 5,000 people believe and support our ALREADY implemented and working lottery, and while persecuting your mercantile unfair interests, you are convinced that they are mistaken. 1 to 5000 and precisely during the ICO period. It does not look convincing. Thank you for advertising.
Greenwinter

Activity: 207

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 10:32:09 PM

well, as far as i get the point you can buy tokens on the ico-stage, March 15, and will be possible to buy tokens somewhere. i think someone else knows about it.

Alina Z

Activity: 22

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 10:42:49 PM

anyone knows how to make sure that the info about winnings and the number of lotto tickets is correct and verified?
Taras2017

Activity: 34

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 11:18:56 PM

just want to add some positive vibes to the topic.
I decided to invest in the very lotto after reading WP and examining the team of advisors. The guys are trust-worthy to me.
So looking forward to hit the big time! good luck to me Cheesy
yeah_that_guy

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 11:34:48 PM

well, as far as i get the point you can buy tokens on the ico-stage, March 15, and will be possible to buy tokens somewhere. i think someone else knows about it.

yes, I do remember from their wp that Lotto tokens will be traded on cryptocurrency exchanges at a price ~ $1.00, at least.
QuiteRight

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 12:15:30 AM

Luckily for me, I did not participate in buying the tokens of this project, but just took part in the bounty campaign, thus losing only time, but not money)

Yes, but unfortunately there are a lot of people who invested their hard earned money in this shit.

and i'm one of the early investors in FireLotto. I'm afraid you're just giving non-constructive criticism here.  Why would you say it's not good to invest in?
QuiteRight

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 12:29:51 AM

anyone knows how to make sure that the info about winnings and the number of lotto tickets is correct and verified?

hey, Alina! they have some kind of a dashboard with the lotto statistics, like a tab in the menu.it basically shows showing how
many numbers were matched and what the payouts were. If i'm not mistaken, everything can be verified through Etherscan and a code on GitHub.
Pages: « 1 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 [67] 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 »
  Print  

Jump to: