Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 01:25:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 [72] 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] Fire Lotto - International blockchain LOTTERY  (Read 13452 times)
DoNotTouchMyTraLaLa

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 05:07:26 PM

I understand correctly that thanks to the blockchain, the lottery will be fair? It turns out, it is impossible to forge the results of the lottery.
No source codes are available, no data flow and execution diagrams too. So it is hard to say if lottery results can be manipulated or not. They claim that they are 100% decentralized but suspicions are that some centralized servers and involved. Product is not autonomous so some people and/or server(s) are needed to make them running ... and it can stop at any time if those (centralized) services will be not available.
I'm surprised.. Without open source codes, it is very difficult to gain the trust of large investors. And as it will be difficult to attract customers.
This is really strange. The whole point of such a lottery then disappears. It's easier to go buy a regular lottery ticket. There must be transparency with the blockchain.

i don't think that buying a regular lottery ticket it the best way out. they're even more muddy than firelotto. the history knows many incidents of unfair drawings... so i don't trust them. as for firelotto, i guess it's a bit riskily to spill the beans yet, competitors never rest.

they're even more muddy than firelotto.

Yes, exactly!! Fire Lotto is muddy. Yes, there might be some lotteries that are even muddier, but where I come from the lotteries are all very transparent. Fire Lotto is presently very far from being .
Distribution and payout procedures are transparent and supported by smart contracts. The lottery is based on the ETH blockchain. All the parameters of the lottery are included in the program code, which will be open to anybody willing to check it. That's why FireLotto is transparent enough.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
STI_2M

Activity: 253
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 05:12:56 PM

As all lottery parameters are released in open source (GitHub open code), they are accessible and fully transparent 24/7, the company states. And, finally, the decentralized platform provides full autonomy for winners and independence.
Just read this article
blackberry_pie

Activity: 425
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 05:15:03 PM

I understand correctly that thanks to the blockchain, the lottery will be fair? It turns out, it is impossible to forge the results of the lottery.
No source codes are available, no data flow and execution diagrams too. So it is hard to say if lottery results can be manipulated or not. They claim that they are 100% decentralized but suspicions are that some centralized servers and involved. Product is not autonomous so some people and/or server(s) are needed to make them running ... and it can stop at any time if those (centralized) services will be not available.
I'm surprised.. Without open source codes, it is very difficult to gain the trust of large investors. And as it will be difficult to attract customers.
This is really strange. The whole point of such a lottery then disappears. It's easier to go buy a regular lottery ticket. There must be transparency with the blockchain.

i don't think that buying a regular lottery ticket it the best way out. they're even more muddy than firelotto. the history knows many incidents of unfair drawings... so i don't trust them. as for firelotto, i guess it's a bit riskily to spill the beans yet, competitors never rest.

Yes, exactly!! Fire Lotto is muddy. Yes, there might be some lotteries that are even muddier, but where I come from the lotteries are all very transparent. Fire Lotto is presently very far from being transparent.

everything will become clear after ico stage. don't forget about competitors, as i already mentioned before. guys have a lot of work to do, but i'm quite sure they can handle. all the alligations posted by scammers here are baseless so far.
gorbal

Activity: 166
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 05:17:49 PM

As all lottery parameters are released in open source (GitHub open code), they are accessible and fully transparent 24/7, the company states. And, finally, the decentralized platform provides full autonomy for winners and independence.
Just read this article

Another bullshit from Fire Lotto paid shills!!!  

No Transparency!   No running code available -- here are the smart contracts running Firelotto.com:

0xd06FD155421a993057113f5e2597Bf65b9f42b00', // 5x36 v1.1
 0xE044e2eb641Efa48B97ef05c24f70F7675D2D404' // 6x45 v1.1
 0xa0306fCaE88f84CBBe2CF784B1046A94DeF54015', // 4x20 v1.1

...if you check them out, all bytecode, no source available.

GitHub -- fake old smart contracts, how can we believe this is even used?  If we can't audit the live contracts, it's bunk

FLOTS(C)AM

Activity: 67
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 05:27:54 PM

ANOTHER FAKE ADVISOR ON THE FIRE LOTTO WEBSITE!!!!

ANYONE CAN CONTACT HER ON TWITTER https://twitter.com/RonneeA  ANY COMMENTS ON THIS?

Could someone from FireLotto comment on why Ronnee is still listed as an advisor when she's requested to be removed?

|| Words are just words - Show me the evidence! ||
OrangePotato

Activity: 84
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 05:40:54 PM

yes, you have to understand that hidden parameters is just a temporary thing. and ofc, you correctly emphasized that it's reasonable enough. unfortunately it's like a red flag to the bull for the scammers who just can't realise competition principles.
mosprognoz

Activity: 868
Merit: 278

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 05:42:58 PM

ANYONE CAN CONTACT HER ON TWITTER https://twitter.com/RonneeA  ANY COMMENTS ON THIS?

Could someone from FireLotto comment on why Ronnee is still listed as an advisor when she's requested to be removed?

They will tell you that she didn't do that and this screenshots are also fake.  Grin  They are denying all undeniable proofs that Fire Lotto is a scam!
ThinkAboutIt

Activity: 46

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 05:59:42 PM

Another one newbie account. Update scammer-list,please. Anyone can make such fake screenshots.
PricelessBing

Activity: 71

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 06:04:19 PM

Are U.S. citizens able to invest in this project and be a part of it?
flaggin

Activity: 56

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 06:18:50 PM

I am an investor of this project and am being screwed over by the Fire Lotto team on this thread.
I posted this image to show that I am an investor.

https://i.imgur.com/4jDslO6.png

However, Tommy Cash, is calling it fake and claims I grabbed the screenshot off the internet. He is calling me a scammer.
So, here, I am posting another image. This is an actual picture taken of my computer monitor showing my investor page and amount of Flot purchased. I included taped message for Tommy Cash, to monitor.

https://i.imgur.com/a/q2Swb

I suspect that Tommy Cash and others will also cry that this image is fake as well. Is it?
The point I am trying to make is that I am not a scammer, but the Fire Lotto team on this thread has added me to their SCAM TEAM member list in order to not have to answer questions that I am asking. I have never asked for money, I have just asked questions. If it seems that I am writing negatively about the project, it is because I am pissed off as an investor. You don't call your investors, SCAMMERS.

Perhaps, if it is finally accepted that I am not a scammer, then they might start to realize that I have been asking legitimate questions which deserve legitimate answers. Or, they will continue to mislead the people on this thread.
flaggin

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 06:34:03 PM

RonneeA?? Cheesy She made posts about Fire Lotto and retwittes- everyone can check in here twitter! STOP LYING man!

DEAR COMMUNITY MEMBERS! PLEASE CONTACT RONNEE ADES ON HER TWITTER PROFILE https://twitter.com/RonneeA  (YOU CAN SEND HER A MASSAGE THERE) AND ASK HER IF SHE IS THE ADVISOR OF THIS SCAMMY PROJECT OR NOT. I ALREADY PROVIDED A SCREENSHOT OF OUR CONVERSATION WITH HER. SHE IS SAYING THAT SHE IS NOT THE ADVISOR ON THE PROJECT https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2579275.msg32621185#msg32621185 NOW FIRE LOTTO SCAMMERS ARE TRYING TO DENY THE FACTS WITH SCREENSHOTS AND PROOFS THAT ARE IMPOSSIBLE TO DENY.

Our projects advisors nor team members do not officially respond to private requests due to scam and threat we receive recently.

Well, apparently they do respond and she has, according to the link posted. Would it not be in Fire Lotto teams best interest to post verification from her that she is in fact involved? After all, Fire Lotto team has been exceptionally truthful to it's members on this thread. Yes?
mosprognoz

Activity: 868
Merit: 278

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 06:45:46 PM

RonneeA?? Cheesy She made posts about Fire Lotto and retwittes- everyone can check in here twitter! STOP LYING man!

DEAR COMMUNITY MEMBERS! PLEASE CONTACT RONNEE ADES ON HER TWITTER PROFILE https://twitter.com/RonneeA  (YOU CAN SEND HER A MASSAGE THERE) AND ASK HER IF SHE IS THE ADVISOR OF THIS SCAMMY PROJECT OR NOT. I ALREADY PROVIDED A SCREENSHOT OF OUR CONVERSATION WITH HER. SHE IS SAYING THAT SHE IS NOT THE ADVISOR ON THE PROJECT https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2579275.msg32621185#msg32621185 NOW FIRE LOTTO SCAMMERS ARE TRYING TO DENY THE FACTS WITH SCREENSHOTS AND PROOFS THAT ARE IMPOSSIBLE TO DENY.

Our projects advisors nor team members do not officially respond to private requests due to scam and threat we receive recently.

Well, apparently they do respond and she has, according to the link posted. Would it not be in Fire Lotto teams best interest to post verification from her that she is in fact involved? After all, Fire Lotto team has been exceptionally truthful to it's members on this thread. Yes?

I'm reposting the screenshots of our conversation with RONNEE ADES. https://twitter.com/RonneeA

YellowZapdos

Activity: 66

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 06:48:13 PM

I tested a lottery by myself and won a small prize. All was ok. More sold tickets – more commission payments for investors Wink
QuiteRight

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 06:57:00 PM

I tested a lottery by myself and won a small prize. All was ok. More sold tickets – more commission payments for investors Wink
seeing as how previous winners can be easily traced without actually being identified, it seems like an ingenious system. I'm convinced enough myself just to play.
BarbarianMainer

Activity: 67

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 07:04:02 PM

seeing as how previous winners can be easily traced without actually being identified, it seems like an ingenious system. I'm convinced enough myself just to play.
Why do you want to play? I think it's enough to hold tokens to recive comissions
QuiteRight

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 07:10:52 PM

Why do you want to play? I think it's enough to hold tokens to recive comissions
As in WP said,
in order to receive commissions, each token holder has to play the lottery. In other words, each token holder will have to buy a certain number of lottery tickets every month in order to be able to receive commissions from sales. The number of tickets and the frequency of purchases are being calculated at the moment and will be announced later.

We will not have to spend a lot of money on buying tickets, but at the same time we will help to solve legal issues and stimulate the lottery.
YellowZapdos

Activity: 66

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 07:15:42 PM

I really think this ICO is gonna be a goodie. The fact that you get rewarded back for the purchases, could have a very profound long term reward.
NewbieCollector

Activity: 47

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 07:22:51 PM

I've found an interesting article. Alexander Zasypkin, CEO of GOSLOTO - Russian government lottery has joined the team as a Business Development Director.
https://hype.codes/government-lottery-ceo-joined-fire-lotto
Taras2017

Activity: 34

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 07:34:09 PM

The first global legal blockchain lottery. Sounds awesome. I've decided to try it
ket_gav

Activity: 308

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 08:58:57 PM

She didn`t ask us about it
Pages: « 1 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 [72] 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 »
  Print  

Jump to: