Bitcoin Forum
June 04, 2024, 06:08:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 [82] 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] Fire Lotto - International blockchain LOTTERY  (Read 13452 times)
Deterok018

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 05:43:46 PM

Scammers attack Fire Lotto ICO. Do not let scammers mislead you!

Dude, are you drunk, high, psycho? You are posting the same shit over and over. No single answer to scam accusations.

Hello account seller! Dear community these all accounts belong for one person! Please click report as spam!Proofs on Russian:

https://image.ibb.co/jyFYZn/image.png
flaggin

Activity: 56

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 05:50:00 PM

Scammers attack Fire Lotto ICO. Do not let scammers mislead you!

Dude, are you drunk, high, psycho? You are posting the same shit over and over. No single answer to scam accusations.

Hello account seller! Dear community these all accounts belong for one person! Please click report as spam!Proofs on Russian:

https://image.ibb.co/jyFYZn/image.png

In English, please. I do not understand Russian.
gorbal

Activity: 166
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 05:57:48 PM

Hello account seller!

HELLO ACCOUNT TRADER! Please do not avoid the questions about scam accusations with off topic and clueless posts.  

flaggin

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 05:58:49 PM

Hello, today is Monday and you have promised some announcement about this whole situation containing answers, so please share this statement with us

Yes, I second that! Where is the big:

MONDAY STATEMENT THAT WILL RESOLVE EVERYTHING

Huh?

I am also waiting for this promised announcement.
Tommy Cash

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 06:07:31 PM

In view of the increasing number of scamer attacks on the Firelotto.io project during the ICO period and the incoming threats including physical violence, none of the persons listed on the site responds to the requests of private individuals. Any manipulation and publication on their behalf is a fake. All necessary checks have already been carried out by early investors (more than 5000 people) at the pre-sale stage.
Deterok018

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 06:14:40 PM

Have I bought any account? No. I just see you!
https://image.ibb.co/m4MyZn/Gorbal.png
mosprognoz

Activity: 868
Merit: 278

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 06:16:24 PM

In view of the increasing number of scamer attacks on the Firelotto.io project during the ICO period and the incoming threats including physical violence, none of the persons listed on the site responds to the requests of private individuals. Any manipulation and publication on their behalf is a fake. All necessary checks have already been carried out by early investors (more than 5000 people) at the pre-sale stage.

Yes sure... but somehow Mrs. Ronnee Ades responded me and here is the proof:

ANOTHER FAKE ADVISOR ON THE FIRE LOTTO WEBSITE!!!!

ANYONE CAN CONTACT HER ON TWITTER https://twitter.com/RonneeA  ANY COMMENTS ON THIS?
flaggin

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 06:19:37 PM

I highly disagree with that statement. I am an investor from the pre-sale stage and I for one did not make all necessary checks because I was not savvy enough to know what to look for.

Now, I am a pissed off investor who is being accused of being a scammer who relies mostly on information from more educated members on this thread.

BTW, I sent you indisputable proof that I invested and you have never responded to that and continue to call me a scammer.

FUCK YOU TOMMY CASH!!
mosprognoz

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 06:26:52 PM

Dear Mosprognoz, kruglikov/Circles, gorbal, atenolol,flaggin/fiaggin/flagpole, kermitas, hemlockboy and whoever else has an interest in this ICO,

I contacted Ronnee Ades on Twitter to get her to post publicly that she gave some strategic marketing advice to management at some stage, but is no longer an adviser to FireLotto (has never even met or spoken to the current CEO). She is very friendly and our conversation took an interesting turn when she said she'd contacted FireLotto and they even told her that "the scammers" our out to get them and would be coming for Ronnee too. She said be happy to assist in getting our questions/worries/issues addressed and we can send them direct to management through her.

So I suggest we collect any and all outstanding issues (from unused token smart contracts to closed source github repos etc.) in one message and we can then get some answers, skipping over the strange admins here, because of them we are only slipping further into "you're a scammer". "no, YOU're the scammer" territory. In order to ensure we some get real answers, the questions have to be as fool proof as can be.

Please avoid any scam accusations as they may still be premature (my faith in that is low) and let's keep the language polite.

I suggest:
- Ronnee Ades is not a current adviser, why is she still listed as being one?
- Robert Matuk is not an adviser, why is he still listed as being one? https://imgur.com/a/LHPQ1
- The return on investment example in the white paper is incorrectly stated as 20%, it should be 8.4% (if someone paid USD 0.38 for their FLOT tokens, less if they paid more)
- After the failed CashPokerPro project where investors lost pretty much their whole investment, you started ICOLAB.ME, which listed 2 advisors (Jake Brukhman and Adam Draper) who were not involved with the project at all. Jake posted on Twitter: ATTENTION! "http://icolab.me/ is listing myself and @AdamDraper as advisors to their ICO. I am NOT in ANY WAY affiliated with this project, this sounds like a phishing scheme or scam. Please be advised." You later closed the website. We're afraid you're going to do the same thing again. What is your version of the Icolab.me story?
- Please prove to us that your application for a gaming license with the Isle of Man Gaming Commission is indeed being processed.
- In a scenario where 50m tickets remain unsold, and therefore frozen for 1 year, the team will hold 20/50 = 40% of the commission collecting tickets in the first year and 70/100 = 70% of commission collecting tickets after one year, meaning the commission for investors will be halved one year from now. Why are the unsold tokens not burned?
- Why does your token contract only have 5 transactions?
- FireLotto claims "full decentralization and transparency", which seems quite an unrealistic claim when token distribution occurs manually, the team can update the software and we're not allowed to see any source codes.
- FireLotto uses three different addresses, first Cyprus, then Singapore and finally in Hong Kong, with the Singapore address apparently being in a beauty mall... What's the explanation for that?
- How are you allowed to sell tokens to US citizens without using KYC?

Anything else to add?

PS With regard to Elena Bogdanova having two different pics, I think the difference could be down to make-up and lighting.

I'm forced to repost the post of our colleague and kindly ask you, dear Fire Lotto team members, to answer the questions from that post.
Tommy Cash

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 06:35:22 PM

The accounts of extortionists and the team of scammers are created only to defame the reputation of the project Fire Lotto

Scam team accounts:
- Mosprognoz;
- Circles;
- Gorbal
- atenolol
- flaggin
- kermitas
- hemlockboy
- FLOTS(C)AM

Evidence:
https://image.ibb.co/fp01hn/1.jpg
https://image.ibb.co/hGjDTS/2.jpg
https://image.ibb.co/eCehOS/e7e565b2_e10a_40aa_bcf9_3b3e0c3079a9.jpg
https://b.radikal.ru/b42/1803/6e/f1958c607219.jpg
https://d.radikal.ru/d00/1803/64/3983be6624ea.jpg
mosprognoz

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 06:42:40 PM

The accounts of extortionists and the team of scammers are created only to defame the reputation of the project Fire Lotto

Dude.. I guess you really need to visit your doctor... Dozens of members asked you hundred times to stop posting that bullshit about scammers and just answwer to simple questions.

1. Ronnee Ades is not a current adviser, why is she still listed as being one?

2. Robert Matuk is not an adviser, why is he still listed as being one? https://imgur.com/a/LHPQ1

3. The return on investment example in the white paper is incorrectly stated as 20%, it should be 8.4% (if someone paid USD 0.38 for their FLOT tokens, less if they paid more)

3. After the failed CashPokerPro project where investors lost pretty much their whole investment, you started ICOLAB.ME, which listed 2 advisors (Jake Brukhman and Adam Draper) who were not involved with the project at all. Jake posted on Twitter: ATTENTION! "http://icolab.me/ is listing myself and @AdamDraper as advisors to their ICO. I am NOT in ANY WAY affiliated with this project, this sounds like a phishing scheme or scam. Please be advised." You later closed the website. We're afraid you're going to do the same thing again. What is your version of the Icolab.me story?

4. Please prove to us that your application for a gaming license with the Isle of Man Gaming Commission is indeed being processed.

5. In a scenario where 50m tickets remain unsold, and therefore frozen for 1 year, the team will hold 20/50 = 40% of the commission collecting tickets in the first year and 70/100 = 70% of commission collecting tickets after one year, meaning the commission for investors will be halved one year from now. Why are the unsold tokens not burned?

6. Why does your token contract only have 5 transactions?

7.  FireLotto claims "full decentralization and transparency", which seems quite an unrealistic claim when token distribution occurs manually, the team can update the software and we're not allowed to see any source codes.

8. FireLotto uses three different addresses, first Cyprus, then Singapore and finally in Hong Kong, with the Singapore address apparently being in a beauty mall... What's the explanation for that?

9. How are you allowed to sell tokens to US citizens without using KYC?
flaggin

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 06:53:37 PM

Scam team accounts:
- Mosprognoz;
- Circles;
- Gorbal
- atenolol
- flaggin
- kermitas
- hemlockboy
- FLOTS(C)AM

Evidence:
https://image.ibb.co/fp01hn/1.jpg
https://image.ibb.co/hGjDTS/2.jpg
https://image.ibb.co/eCehOS/e7e565b2_e10a_40aa_bcf9_3b3e0c3079a9.jpg
https://b.radikal.ru/b42/1803/6e/f1958c607219.jpg
https://d.radikal.ru/d00/1803/64/3983be6624ea.jpg

I've met some brain dead people but you take the cake. Reasonable questions are being asked here. You don't need to be a scammer to ask those questions. Why you can not understand that is beyond me. I am not asking for any money, nor am I threatening you. What is so hard for you to answer the questions? Calling us scammers is not going to make us go away. Did you not read where I said, as an investor, I expect you to not give any money to the extortionists. Why would I say something like that if I were a scammer?
nocturnal_refuge

Activity: 3

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 10:01:49 PM

How long will this lottery last? I just signed for another bounty company, and I can't do any movements, and it ends April 13. I will have time to participate.

You can buy lottery tickets, play and win on firelotto.com
Hello, today is Monday and you have promised some announcement about this whole situation containing answers, so please share this statement with us

Hi, i am also patiently waiting for the big announcement. Please share...
susunyonya

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 10:32:38 PM

the composition of the program plan of this project is very neat with some supporting items to develop this project, the promotion program has big enough fund allocation by way of bounty campaign, will easy to introduce this project to investor
flaggin

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 01:10:46 AM

If Firelotto turns out to be a scam this would really be a surprise given the effort done in the promotion, with the partecipation to so many international events. Usually scammers wouldn't make such efforts. But are their online lotteries already working or not? It looks like they are. Again, scammers wouldn't make the effort to deliver a working product ahead of their scam. But of course some of the problems raised seem to real. Couldn't it be that we are in front of a legit project which has been advertised in an irresponsible way, by the use of unnecessary lies? Just a thought of mine.

I absolutely agree.

i second this... the team does seem a bit shady, but the product DOES actually work. the idea is brilliant. if the contract works the way it is intended to, the project will sustain itself, which is the most important part of the equation. The team is not helping itself by not being as transparent as they could be; especially during the ICO stage, where investor confidence is key. i'm still a believer in the project and have invested in the ICO. I, sincerely, hope that the team will get their shit together and make this work.

its a simple yet brilliant concept!

On Monday we will make an official announcement and provide community with all info

Well, Mr. Tommy Cash. Monday is pretty much coming to an end where I live and have yet to see this official announcement you were going to share. You have just helped strengthen what we already know; your words are meaningless. Another good reason for us to forward our questions to someone else who may be more credible.
FLOTS(C)AM

Activity: 67
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 03:34:15 AM

All this questions will be send to Ronnee Ades and the screenshot of her answer will be published here and she will make a tweet about it. After this, your scam will be finally and undeniably confirmed. just wait.

Mosprognoz, I've sent the list of questions to Ronnee and she forwards them to "someone in management at FireLotto", once I get some answers back, I'll post them here. I don't think Ronnee will tweet publicly about it, since she also never posted publicly that she's not a current adviser to FireLotto (as I asked her to do).

I know the admins here have little regard for the truth, but we should stick to the truth (and manage expectations).

We are still willing to believe answers from the FireLotto team, yet the FireLotto team members here seem to have achieved a level of general distrust not seen since the Cold War!

|| Words are just words - Show me the evidence! ||
hodap

Activity: 306
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 08:11:51 AM

If Firelotto turns out to be a scam this would really be a surprise given the effort done in the promotion, with the partecipation to so many international events. Usually scammers wouldn't make such efforts. But are their online lotteries already working or not? It looks like they are. Again, scammers wouldn't make the effort to deliver a working product ahead of their scam. But of course some of the problems raised seem to real. Couldn't it be that we are in front of a legit project which has been advertised in an irresponsible way, by the use of unnecessary lies? Just a thought of mine.

I absolutely agree.

i second this... the team does seem a bit shady, but the product DOES actually work. the idea is brilliant. if the contract works the way it is intended to, the project will sustain itself, which is the most important part of the equation. The team is not helping itself by not being as transparent as they could be; especially during the ICO stage, where investor confidence is key. i'm still a believer in the project and have invested in the ICO. I, sincerely, hope that the team will get their shit together and make this work.

its a simple yet brilliant concept!

On Monday we will make an official announcement and provide community with all info

Well, Mr. Tommy Cash. Monday is pretty much coming to an end where I live and have yet to see this official announcement you were going to share. You have just helped strengthen what we already know; your words are meaningless. Another good reason for us to forward our questions to someone else who may be more credible.

Wouldn't the best course of action be to step away from this anyway? If so many important questions remain unanswered there is a reason for it. And it's not a good reason I guess from an investor's point of view.
gorbal

Activity: 166
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 10:33:31 AM

I will contact Andrew Duplessie, who is also listed as an advisor to this fake project. I have reasons to believe, that he is a fake advisor too (We have two fake advisors already) As everybody can see, Fire Lotto  scammers are not answering any questions here.
John547s3

Activity: 471
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 10:55:33 AM

now everybody is screaming SCAM and tokens are also not selling since 1 week
SO NOW PLEASE END ICO AND GIVE OUR TOKENS QUICKLY WE CAN'T WAIT IN THIS SCAM SCAM I WILL ARREST YOU ALL SCAM TEAM IF YOU DON'T END ICO NOW AND GIVE OUR TOKENS OR REFUND US Angry Angry Angry Angry
mosprognoz

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 11:24:40 AM

All this questions will be send to Ronnee Ades and the screenshot of her answer will be published here and she will make a tweet about it. After this, your scam will be finally and undeniably confirmed. just wait.

Mosprognoz, I've sent the list of questions to Ronnee and she forwards them to "someone in management at FireLotto", once I get some answers back, I'll post them here. I don't think Ronnee will tweet publicly about it, since she also never posted publicly that she's not a current adviser to FireLotto (as I asked her to do).

I know the admins here have little regard for the truth, but we should stick to the truth (and manage expectations).

We are still willing to believe answers from the FireLotto team, yet the FireLotto team members here seem to have achieved a level of general distrust not seen since the Cold War!

Thank you for your efforts mate. I really hope that together (All of us who is not believing in this scam) we will finally get some answers to the questions that need to be answered. Lets wait for the answer from Ronnee Ades.
Pages: « 1 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 [82] 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 »
  Print  

Jump to: