Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 03:12:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: I need an opinion on rejecting a job offer or crypto  (Read 2037 times)
Sab11

Activity: 524
Merit: 100

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 01:06:09 PM

I have opportunity in overseas job around 1000 usd. but my mind now not in a stable manner.

please guide me whats the best option doing crypto currency on the home or move to the job overseas?
Accept your job in abroad grab it thats a big opportunity to earn huge amount of money and work online in crpyto choose both thats the key to success be  resourceful to earn big profit but its up to you overseas or crypto choose wisely dont waste the opportunity.

► EzyStayz ◄ ♦ A Global Holiday Rental Platform Powered by Crypto ♦ ► EzyStayz ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Facebook|Telegram|Instagram|Youtube
bit-freedom

Activity: 658
Merit: 256

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 01:09:01 PM

First of all, what kind of crypto job are you taking about? I will consider the following factors before deciding to take up the job or not.

1) Are you able to survive on the $1000 salary?
2) Will you gain work experience in this job and does the experience help you in future job?
3) do you love the job.
4) are you able to leave your family to live abroad?

If you are mostly answering yes? Then go for it.
ylnar123

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 01:13:13 PM

I have opportunity in overseas job around 1000 usd. but my mind now not in a stable manner.

please guide me whats the best option doing crypto currency on the home or move to the job overseas?

If you have a job offer overseas then grab that opportunity, it is for you insurance incase you broke on cryptocurrency. Do not refuse a job that could give you enough and decent income in exchange for crypto, but if you feel that you could succeed in crypto then go ahead do what you want. As for me i will accept the off since i can wotk overseas while also doing crypto online.

❤   humancoin   ❤   Join our whitelist!      ❤   humancoin   ❤
██████                   A new era of charity                    ██████
▄ ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  Telegram | Reddit | Medium | Twitter | ANN Thread | Facebook   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄
CryptoInvestmentUK

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2018, 01:16:06 PM

If you have a job offer overseas then grab that opportunity, it is for you insurance incase you broke on cryptocurrency. Do not refuse a job that could give you enough and decent income in exchange for crypto, but if you feel that you could succeed in crypto then go ahead do what you want. As for me i will accept the off since i can wotk overseas while also doing crypto online.

I agree, don't refuse the job and work on crypto when you are not working.
ghost424

Activity: 630
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 01:19:29 PM

That is a large offer and you can be blinded easily by the amount of money that is being offered. If that job is still available, you should really take your time to consider your decision. Money coming from overseas or from someone you do not know maybe a fraud or a scam so you need to make sure that the money you will be getting is legitimate and you have some background for their transactions.
Da Cambodia

Activity: 84

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 01:25:35 PM

For me you should go overseas and then if you have free time you can do crypto. Its in the internet you can access it.
bitcoinorcash

Activity: 140

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 01:40:15 PM

As for me.. It depends. If you are earning bitcoins and your job is giving you not as high as you earn from bitcoins, i think it's better if you start rejecting and look for another one. but if you haven't earn enough income on btc and doesn't have a job, maybe you should start accepting the job that the manager has offering you. So for me it depends on how you will decide if you choose to reject or continue doing crypto but if you can do both maybe its better, you just need time and patience in all things.
shadowdio

Activity: 1876
Merit: 289

Zawardo

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 01:41:33 PM

I prefer to work abroad than working cryptos, your lucky you have opportunity to earn that amount that is your stable job so grab that opportunity than working some cryptos because cryptocurrency is like gambling to me trading and investing, you don't know when do you get your profit. You can do both the job and cryptos if you have time to do that.
adjudicator

Activity: 281

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 01:42:43 PM

If I were you just pick them both. You must manage your time and be patience because you can do it both like me I am a student and doing some bitcoin activities so that while I am studying, I am also making my own money.

DRIFE      Pre-sale: December 2018
████ BNEXGEN DECENTRALIZED RIDE HAILING PLATFORM ████
  ●●● Facebook ●● Twitter ●● Telegram ●● BTC ●● Whitepaper ●●● 
curry101

Activity: 271

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 01:45:40 PM

It depends, compare each other which give you more income in monthly basis. If bitcoin give much profit then just stay at home and do crypto currency than move to the job overseas with small in and not in a stable mind.

Rodrigue

Activity: 10

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 01:48:18 PM

What is the meaning of this topic I do not fully understand, what kind of opinion do you need to reject the project from cryptocurrency, what project you want to reject is not yet fully clear, this question I have not fully understood.
nguyenkhanhhung14

Activity: 252
Merit: 14

Marketplace for sensor data

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 01:51:28 PM

I see your job opportunities are very good, you should not miss the opportunity to work abroad. As a matter of fact, if you have earned a stable currency with cryptocurrencies then you will be able to easily arrange your time to do more. So you better go to work abroad because I think no matter where you are, you can earn money with cryptocurrencies.

Rubble898zaitO

Activity: 210

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 01:56:36 PM

Do both my friend. Get a stable job then alot around 3-5% of your income into crypto if you are really into it. That's what I would do. It's always good to have a steady income so you have some buffer if your crypto doesn't pull you through.
katarin2030

Activity: 406

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 02:06:39 PM

If I were you just pick them both. You must manage your time and be patience because you can do it both like me I am a student and doing some bitcoin activities so that while I am studying, I am also making my own money.
First preference should be given to job, any how will get sufficient time even while working use that time wisely to get involved in crypto. Need to balance both working and managing crypto that could be the ideal option, rather than rejecting the job.
FukikoMakoto

Activity: 5

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 02:17:50 PM

It's just a matter of how enough your current financial status is. Because if you could earn something on crypto that could sustain your daily needs, I suggest you better stay with your family.
lucas.zimmer

Activity: 88

Machine Learning & AI - Trustless Ledger System

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 02:21:23 PM

Take the opportunity and work abroad because that maybe just once in a life time. You can still work online abroad like working on bounty campaigns and promote ico's on different social media's while having a day job.

Very well advice. Not everybody have the opportunity to work abroad, so you can take this opportunity and keep on investing or participating bounty campaigns. and when you are paid your salary, you can use some of it for investing in crypto currencies.

felicanoma

Activity: 115

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 02:26:09 PM

Wow ...
I think you should take the opportunity to work outside it because I think this crypto work can be done in the spare time or can be done at home from work.
because the crypto work will not make your time consumable, take the opportunity to work outside it because you can all for a vacation and a road.

⚫▶  BUILDERIUM   |▌  CREATING THE FUTURE YOU DESIRE, ONE BID AT A TIME
████ [   Token Sale Starts  ▶  July 23 th, 2018   ] █ █ [   JOIN AIRDROP   ] ████
▬▬▬▬▬   ●   Whitepaper   ●   Facebook   ●   Twitter   ●   Telegram   ●   ▬▬▬▬▬
Generalbablita

Activity: 42

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 02:28:55 PM

As much as I would like to advise you to immerse yourself fully in cryptocurrencies, It would still be wiser to take the job offer as it will offer stability.
JMD07

Activity: 378

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 02:32:33 PM

In my opinion, $1k usd is good offer for me. I will grab that opportunity and have a good career on them.
While abroad you can still continue your routine in crypto. It will be a great help for the future of your family.
Bohxz M4p4gm4h4l25

Activity: 339
Merit: 120

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 02:34:11 PM

Why not to do both? This will not hurt ai think just strict time management will do, and I think both sides were important it the sense that you are aiming for a more stable sources of profit and when you combine the too, its better just take time management.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: