Bitcoin Forum
September 18, 2019, 01:56:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 0.18.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 [181] 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PRESALE]⭐ REPU ⭐ - Smart reputation managment - Pre-ICO Soon🚀🚀  (Read 18725 times)
cmg12

Activity: 280
Merit: 106

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 08:58:39 PM

The Demo, the beta demo will starts after ICO and investors can participate in the beta testing.

that is going to be available at some point after March, it said Q2
Very good that Repu already has something to present in Q2, is the most requested so far, will be a differential and so much for the project, and certainly something that will help eliminate many doubts about the functionality of the Platform and its possibilities of application

I would've hoped that they have a beta before the ICO to advertise better, but I'll take what I can get.

Agreed, beta before ICO will be better and not after it. Imo, when investors able to see something before investing their money is the most affordable thing in ICO's projects.

I always have a hard time to understand why teams would decide to not first build the beta and then go for the ICO, unless funds from the ICO might be critical to the development of the beta. Usually if you have a great product you should be better off having the beta ready during the ICO.
Sometimes there are more disadvantages to publish a beta or a klick dummy. If it is a realy complex product and a development with low effort is not possible it does not makes sense. The investors wont be happy about the result.

I think you a have a point. There are so many factors that might affect platform development, but the most important thing is we should have assurance of the DEVs commitment  and enthusiasm to the project

I agree, if the platform is complex then it may not be practical to have a demo beforehand. it is however necessary to give something to investors.

i think Repu project release DEMO announcement for users or investors, that will be plus point for this REPU project. but i am not demanding to increase, they just make a demo video for investors. that will be good or easy.

i reckon this would be the right way to go, also because the ico and mvp date are soon going to overlap
Maybe a demo video would be enough to image the approach of the solution. A running beta is much more work.
I think there are people need to spent a lot of tome to understand repu and this would be easier with a video.

Personally, I hope I can see how demo products work before the ICO, It can gives me more confidence
I think that the more information investors have, the more security they will have. What will encourage them to invest and a demo is the most reliable source of information as it serves to test the product.
I agree that demo could convince many people but don't forget how crucial can good partnership be

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
CryptoCutie

Activity: 238
Merit: 131

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 09:27:26 PM

omg so many quotes, can not read anymore.  Grin
btw CLOSED ROUND is LIVE but the timer not working.
aveon

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 09:41:49 PM

Is today the last day of the closed sale or will it run till the weekend?
That's interesting. The countdown just went to zeros, and there is no any additional info. Frankly, the closed round should be already finished, but with such maintanance who knows...

I think there are problems in information flow between devs and community in here, as mentioned above i think project seems abandoned, even if not it needs more advertising.
I wonder what is going on maybe they are too busy and are not paying attention to the community.
Hopefully they are too busy with their intentions about the project, and they will finally present a perfect product, so this gap between the community and the developers will happen to somehow be reasonable
cmg12

Activity: 280
Merit: 106

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 09:43:48 PM

Is today the last day of the closed sale or will it run till the weekend?
That's interesting. The countdown just went to zeros, and there is no any additional info. Frankly, the closed round should be already finished, but with such maintanance who knows...

I think there are problems in information flow between devs and community in here, as mentioned above i think project seems abandoned, even if not it needs more advertising.
I wonder what is going on maybe they are too busy and are not paying attention to the community.
Hopefully they are too busy with their intentions about the project, and they will finally present a perfect product, so this gap between the community and the developers will happen to somehow be reasonable
Nothing can be perfect so better lower your expectations or you could be disappointed
Trrrt

Activity: 448
Merit: 107

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 09:59:08 PM

I think the team will start to communicate with the annoncement about the date of the pre ico and ico, it’s mandatory for a successful ico. Investors need to have trust in the devs team to invest in a project.
Altcoinrusher

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 10:08:47 PM

I think the team will start to communicate with the annoncement about the date of the pre ico and ico, it’s mandatory for a successful ico. Investors need to have trust in the devs team to invest in a project.

That is for sure. They need to keep the community informed as much as possible about the ICO. Better yet they need to keep a progress bar on the ICO website.
belechau

Activity: 672

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 10:24:49 PM

Often just intensifying the dialogue with the Community already brings a lot of attention to the project, unfortunately the Team seems not yet to have realized this, the questions need to exist in order to be satisfied with Ico, and of course the answers need to be continuous and satisfactory
turkandjaydee

Activity: 1092
Merit: 505

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 10:26:21 PM

The countdown on the website was reset several times without any prior notice or announcement. I wish the team would tell us about what's happening, because it doesn't look good.
Also, the closed round sale started quite late, they should update the roadmap.
I just checked the site and the countdown is already hit zero but nothing is changed yet.
And the reset that you meant is the changed round and bonus?

▄▄▄▄▄▄
                       ▄▄▄▄▄█████████▀
                ▄▄▄███████████████▀ ▄█
                ███████████████▀▄▄███
            ▄▄▄██████████████▀▄█████
      ▄▄▄█████████████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄█████████████████████ ▄▄███████
▀▀▀██████████████████ ▄▄█████████
      ▀▀▀██████████ ▄▄██████████
            ▀▀██▄▄████████████
                ▀▀▀███████████
                ███▄▄▀▀██████
                ███████▄ ▀▀█
                ██████▀
                █████
                ████
                ███
                ██
                █
.ViteX.
.Exchange By The Community, For The Community.
||   Bitcointalk   |   DEX   |   Website   |   Vite Wallet   |   Vite Forum   |   Discord   ||

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
▄████████████████▀▀▀███▄
▄███████████▀▀▀      ████▄
██████▀▀▀       ▄    █████
███▄         ▄█▀    ██████
██████▄    ▄█▀      ██████
█████████▄█▀       ███████
▀██████████  ▄     ██████▀
▀█████████ ███▄  ██████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████ ▀███████     ▀▄███▄
██████   ▀▀█▀▀      ▄█████
███████              █████
████████             █████
█████████▄          ██████
▀████████▀        ▄██████▀
▀███▀▀        ▄▄███████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
|                                ▄▄██████▀
                        ▄▄█████████████
                  ████████████████████
      ▄▄██████   ███████████████████▀
▄█████████████   ██████████████████▀
 █████████████   ████████████████▀
  ████████████  ████████████████
   ███████████  ██████████████▀
    █████████   █████████████
     ████████  ████████████▀
     ▀███████  ███████████
      ███████  █████████▀
       ██████ █████████
        █████ ███████▀
         ████ ██████
          ███ ████▀
          ▀██ ███
           ▀███▀
            ▀█
Michelle24

Activity: 322
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 10:53:18 PM

Is mtseo the dev here?
Last post on February 27, 2018
Not a good sign, if they neglect to actualize counter or to inform community.
Hope that they are only very busy, but it should be no excuse for not actualizing content.
They could hire hundreds of trustfully people here for a few coins.

Vansire

Activity: 238
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 11:02:55 PM

btw CLOSED ROUND is LIVE but the timer not working.

Too bad you can't give them a rating yet, eh?   Cheesy

Also something to think about. You make a mistake, a thousand people give you a bad rating, you fix the mistake but the rating is permanent in the blockchain.

X I W Λ T T                  TELEGRAM        MEDIUM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK                   WHITEPAPER     
A Platform that Enables Individuals & Communities to Crowdfund, Co-own & Trade Renewable Energy Assets
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     [ PRE-SALE ]    C O M I N G   S O O N     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
multinova

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2018, 11:20:30 PM

IS there a reason why the DEV's arent publicly speaking out on several factors?
batako

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 02:40:19 AM

The project team consist of a bunch of people. I wish one of them will be able to give an enlightenment about the current condition.
chichidori
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1003

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 04:22:15 AM

Not good investors will lose trust on this project if they don`t show up or update thread on what happening and when will the ICO start, its ironic that the the project is base on trust system.
cantdecide

Activity: 336
Merit: 112

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 04:42:30 AM

There is no clear information regarding the main sale period and I am afraid this could give a bad impact to the project.

Easy, Pre ICO is starting soon and im pretty sure were shortly before an big update

The closed round is almost finished, I expect there will be some information regarding the pre-ICO and ICO shortly after.

As it seems that they postponed the ending of the closed round it would have been good to inform people here until when and how they want to go on. It's a bit disappointing to let people here in unknown.
Where did you get such information that they postponed the end of the closed round? If so, it's really not very good.

According to the roadmap on the webiste, the closed round was supposed to end in January already. It's now March and it is still open.

Probably they didn't raise they hoped for and they are extending it.

The current market didn't help also. Everything is falling from the start of 2018.

Yes but even if they have this as a reason it would be good to inform potential (or maybe already invested) investors about changes in the roadmap. This is not a good way to build up trust if you don't communicate changes.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
Makkara

Activity: 644
Merit: 119

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 06:48:28 AM

The project team consist of a bunch of people. I wish one of them will be able to give an enlightenment about the current condition.

i agree with you they should communicate a bit more, im trying to follow them on twitter as well but i didn't hear much so far.

Puppa!
pynetx

Activity: 798
Merit: 262

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 07:20:09 AM

i agree with you they should communicate a bit more, im trying to follow them on twitter as well but i didn't hear much so far.

yeah, it seems like they abandoned the community in limbo.
Frickeladm

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 07:48:05 AM

So much silence isnt a good sign normally, but maybe they're  hard at work because of the ICO?
cantdecide

Activity: 336
Merit: 112

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 07:54:57 AM

So much silence isnt a good sign normally, but maybe they're  hard at work because of the ICO?

I really just hope that they are just working hard to find private investors or so. Someone here is active in their Telegram and know if devs are available there?

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
jonnytracker

Activity: 672
Merit: 261

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 08:41:51 AM

They must be planing for more in closed doors, even good projects are struggling to get support. Revising their marketing strategy ?
the_donald

Activity: 588

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 08:45:03 AM

I really just hope that they are just working hard to find private investors or so. Someone here is active in their Telegram and know if devs are available there?

have some patience , periods of silence are natural for most projects. they're not beneficial, but not necessarily a bad sign.

Pages: « 1 ... 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 [181] 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.