Bitcoin Forum
September 17, 2019, 03:59:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 0.18.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 [156] 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PRESALE]⭐ REPU ⭐ - Smart reputation managment - Pre-ICO Soon🚀🚀  (Read 18725 times)
helloal

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 03:18:25 PM

I just noticed now there are already more than 11k people in it, not bad  Shocked

They are making a telegram airdrop. Every project getting at least 30-40k people when they make one.

It doesn't show anything actually.

It's people's mind that is fucked up, when they see a channel with thousand and thousand of people in it they think, oh look, this must be a great project with all these people involved

It's true, a big channel shows nothing but that some more user are maybe involved. But that is how most in crypto think. For a lot of investors this means that there are also enough other investors and people interested in the project. Some maybe think they can easy sell their tokens or coins which they got through big bonuses, other think the demand is big enough to let the price go up fast hopefully. Unfortunately that is crypto.

On the other hand there are a lot of people talking about such projects and sometimes thanks to this some big investors maybe join.

There is something called Word of Mouth as we all know,  investors see that the lots of people involved, interested in project so lets take look at it. these can effect positively to project.

If a telegram channel has thousands of people in it, it wouldn’t work if most of them actually posted material in it because there would be an overwhelmingly frequent number of new messages. I do not think telegram numbers is a good indicator for a project.

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
turkandjaydee

Activity: 1092
Merit: 505

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 03:22:09 PM

I just noticed now there are already more than 11k people in it, not bad  Shocked

They are making a telegram airdrop. Every project getting at least 30-40k people when they make one.

It's people's mind that is fucked up, when they see a channel with thousand and thousand of people in it they think, oh look, this must be a great project with all these people involved

Cheesy
You usually can deduct a good percentage of this figure. There are lots of bots und multi accounts everywhere but Telegram is still a great way to expand your audience.
Nahh its just a good amount to be seen, almost every ICO with thousands of members in their telegram group, only less than 100 of the members are active there.

▄▄▄▄▄▄
                       ▄▄▄▄▄█████████▀
                ▄▄▄███████████████▀ ▄█
                ███████████████▀▄▄███
            ▄▄▄██████████████▀▄█████
      ▄▄▄█████████████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄█████████████████████ ▄▄███████
▀▀▀██████████████████ ▄▄█████████
      ▀▀▀██████████ ▄▄██████████
            ▀▀██▄▄████████████
                ▀▀▀███████████
                ███▄▄▀▀██████
                ███████▄ ▀▀█
                ██████▀
                █████
                ████
                ███
                ██
                █
.ViteX.
.Exchange By The Community, For The Community.
||   Bitcointalk   |   DEX   |   Website   |   Vite Wallet   |   Vite Forum   |   Discord   ||

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
▄████████████████▀▀▀███▄
▄███████████▀▀▀      ████▄
██████▀▀▀       ▄    █████
███▄         ▄█▀    ██████
██████▄    ▄█▀      ██████
█████████▄█▀       ███████
▀██████████  ▄     ██████▀
▀█████████ ███▄  ██████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████ ▀███████     ▀▄███▄
██████   ▀▀█▀▀      ▄█████
███████              █████
████████             █████
█████████▄          ██████
▀████████▀        ▄██████▀
▀███▀▀        ▄▄███████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
|                                ▄▄██████▀
                        ▄▄█████████████
                  ████████████████████
      ▄▄██████   ███████████████████▀
▄█████████████   ██████████████████▀
 █████████████   ████████████████▀
  ████████████  ████████████████
   ███████████  ██████████████▀
    █████████   █████████████
     ████████  ████████████▀
     ▀███████  ███████████
      ███████  █████████▀
       ██████ █████████
        █████ ███████▀
         ████ ██████
          ███ ████▀
          ▀██ ███
           ▀███▀
            ▀█
Nazgar

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 03:33:15 PM

Cool that they started a repu airdrop, I am very happy about it.
I just do not unterstand the google forms.
What does "Your Referral Telegram Username (optional): @" mean? Do I have to enter again my telegram name? Does this activate the refferal program?

It means you must put the telegram username of the person who referred to you about the airdrop or leave it blank if anyone did not refer you. Smiley
hmm ... but there are two fields, I dont understand the difference.

Your Referral Telegram Username (optional): @

Answer below if you were invited by a friend ONLY!
Enter your friend's telegram username, who invited you to join and get 10 REPU tokens each!
Your Friend's Telegram Username (Referral): @

The first one decides probably which name you want to use for getting refs yourself, so which other people have to use. So it could be different from your registered name in the first place. The second one is for the person who gave you the link, so to put in his/her name.
ok, thank you for your help :-) The secound fied was no problem to reffer a friend. I just copied my Telegram username again into the "Your Referral Telegram Username"
cevap

Activity: 462
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 03:41:34 PM

I just noticed now there are already more than 11k people in it, not bad  Shocked

Cheesy
You usually can deduct a good percentage of this figure. There are lots of bots und multi accounts everywhere but Telegram is still a great way to expand your audience.
Nahh its just a good amount to be seen, almost every ICO with thousands of members in their telegram group, only less than 100 of the members are active there.

That's because nobody's got that much time to read all those messages or wait for an answer to a certain question. Besides, all important information is usually on the official website or here anyways.

aveon

Activity: 420

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 04:29:20 PM

Cheesy

That's because nobody's got that much time to read all those messages or wait for an answer to a certain question. Besides, all important information is usually on the official website or here anyways.
Haven't you noticed that it's always goes like this? If you need real info, visit the initial site, WP, materials. Otherwise, you'll probably get wrong information.
turkandjaydee

Activity: 1092
Merit: 505

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 04:56:49 PM

Cheesy

I think its not about reading all the messages, even the active members usually just come and talk about their needs/questions and then gone again.

▄▄▄▄▄▄
                       ▄▄▄▄▄█████████▀
                ▄▄▄███████████████▀ ▄█
                ███████████████▀▄▄███
            ▄▄▄██████████████▀▄█████
      ▄▄▄█████████████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄█████████████████████ ▄▄███████
▀▀▀██████████████████ ▄▄█████████
      ▀▀▀██████████ ▄▄██████████
            ▀▀██▄▄████████████
                ▀▀▀███████████
                ███▄▄▀▀██████
                ███████▄ ▀▀█
                ██████▀
                █████
                ████
                ███
                ██
                █
.ViteX.
.Exchange By The Community, For The Community.
||   Bitcointalk   |   DEX   |   Website   |   Vite Wallet   |   Vite Forum   |   Discord   ||

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
▄████████████████▀▀▀███▄
▄███████████▀▀▀      ████▄
██████▀▀▀       ▄    █████
███▄         ▄█▀    ██████
██████▄    ▄█▀      ██████
█████████▄█▀       ███████
▀██████████  ▄     ██████▀
▀█████████ ███▄  ██████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████ ▀███████     ▀▄███▄
██████   ▀▀█▀▀      ▄█████
███████              █████
████████             █████
█████████▄          ██████
▀████████▀        ▄██████▀
▀███▀▀        ▄▄███████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
|                                ▄▄██████▀
                        ▄▄█████████████
                  ████████████████████
      ▄▄██████   ███████████████████▀
▄█████████████   ██████████████████▀
 █████████████   ████████████████▀
  ████████████  ████████████████
   ███████████  ██████████████▀
    █████████   █████████████
     ████████  ████████████▀
     ▀███████  ███████████
      ███████  █████████▀
       ██████ █████████
        █████ ███████▀
         ████ ██████
          ███ ████▀
          ▀██ ███
           ▀███▀
            ▀█
BY_ATOM

Activity: 406
Merit: 107

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2018, 05:21:14 PM

Oh I think I missed airdrop( Who can share the link. please send me the link by private message.

ImTotya

Activity: 168
Merit: 4

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 05:48:06 PM

I just noticed now there are already more than 11k people in it, not bad  Shocked
the popularity of the project is growing every day. Telegram clear confirmation of this. But you need to consider the fact that some people came because of Airdrops
Jay2408

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 06:00:49 PM

the popularity of the project is growing every day. Telegram clear confirmation of this. But you need to consider the fact that some people came because of Airdrops

Before the airdrop they had around 700 people in the channel, now almost 13k, so it's more than 'some' people who joined because of the airdrop Smiley Anyway, if it helps to become more known and popular it's a good thing.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
aveon

Activity: 420

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 07:06:08 PM

Before the airdrop they had around 700 people in the channel, now almost 13k, so it's more than 'some' people who joined because of the airdrop Smiley Anyway, if it helps to become more known and popular it's a good thing.
I did not know about airdrop but I still have joined because I see this project as an interesting and promising one. Airdrop is ok of course, still, that was not the main reason
hanshammer

Activity: 280
Merit: 22

The Future of Sports is Fan Controlled

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 07:20:47 PM

I did not know about airdrop but I still have joined because I see this project as an interesting and promising one. Airdrop is ok of course, still, that was not the main reason
Crazy how many people are now on the airdrop train. I think with this high numbers an individual person will not get that much from the airdrop.

cevap

Activity: 462

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 07:46:24 PM

Crazy how many people are now on the airdrop train. I think with this high numbers an individual person will not get that much from the airdrop.

That's the idea, I think. But it's good for the project, more people get to know about it. Airdrops are still very effective in spreading the word.

cmg12

Merit: 106

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 07:48:57 PM

That's the idea, I think. But it's good for the project, more people get to know about it. Airdrops are still very effective in spreading the word.
I said it many times and I said it one more time - airdrops means token dumps
jc12345
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1003

Send&Receive Money Instantly, w/ no hidden costs

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 07:53:03 PM

On the one hand it might be true that airdrops lead to dumps, but distribution is also very important. The more people participate in an airdrop the better the distribution becomes. You also do not want all the tokens concentrated in a few people's wallets.

██▄                      ▄██
▀███▄                  ▄███▀
  ▀███▄              ▄███▀
██▄ ▀███▄          ▄███▀
▀███▄ ▀███▄      ▄███▀
  ▀██   ▀██    ▄███▀
             ▄███▀
             ▀███▄
        ▄██    ▀███▄
      ▄███▀      ▀███▄
    ▄███▀          ▀███▄
  ▄███▀              ▀███▄
▄███▀                  ▀███▄
██▀                      ▀██

X.C.A.R.DTM
.SEND AND RECEIVE MONEY.
.INSTANTLY, WITH NO........
.HIDDEN COSTS............

▄████████████████████████████████████▄
██▀                                ▀██
██  ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██
██                     █        █   ██
██  ▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀    █        █   ██
██                     █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█   █▀
██
██
██  ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ██
██  █    █  █    █  █    █  █    █  ██
██  █▄▄▄▄█  █▄▄▄▄█  █▄▄▄▄█  █▄▄▄▄█  ██
██▄                                ▄██
▀████████████████████████████████████▀
.SPEND ANYWHERE,....
.ANY CRYPTOCURRENCY,.
.ANY PAYMENT CARD....

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████

IEO
Q4 2019

████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

▄██████████████████▄
██▀              ▀██
██                ██
██                ██
██    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ██
██    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ██
██   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██
██   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██
██
██
██                ██
██▄              ▄██
▀██████████████████▀
WP
▀ ▀▀▀

Nazgar

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 07:58:18 PM

On the one hand it might be true that airdrops lead to dumps, but distribution is also very important. The more people participate in an airdrop the better the distribution becomes. You also do not want all the tokens concentrated in a few people's wallets.
I am also interested in repu and following for a while. I think there are many airdrop hunters because the requirements to join the airdrop are not that complex. But for these few coins a good chance to reach the people
mr.robot8

Activity: 714
Merit: 108

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 07:59:23 PM

i think the telegram airdrop was a great idea now the channel have more than 13k members, and it was an extraordinary advertising move for the project

CryptoCutie

Activity: 238
Merit: 131

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 08:50:52 PM

yes it is. The Telegram Airdrop is a very good Promotion and good for the community.
Trrrt

Activity: 448
Merit: 107

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 09:16:19 PM

Yes the visibility of repu grow fast, there is more and more people in the community and I think it’s a very good pint for the future of the project. People seems to enjoy te concept of reputation management.
helloal

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 09:49:36 PM

i think the telegram airdrop was a great idea now the channel have more than 13k members, and it was an extraordinary advertising move for the project

That is a fairly significant increase - no doubt for people who just wanted an airdrop and who otherwise are not interested (at least not yet) in the project. We will wait and see if the token sale is successful.

cmg12

Merit: 106

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 10:14:04 PM

I know that whales can be dangerous for projects and everything should be decentralized but there were many projects where bounty hunters just after ico dumped tokens so hard that it caused fud and further dumping
Pages: « 1 ... 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 [156] 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.