Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 11:46:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 [185] 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PRESALE]⭐ REPU ⭐ - Smart reputation managment - Pre-ICO Soon🚀🚀  (Read 19245 times)
carriebee

Activity: 1148
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 01:12:20 PM

They need to advertise more, really I didn't heard of Repu outside of bitcointalk yet and I'm inside some big crypto communities

Yes, thats right.
And before making advertizing they should make their basic work, to inform people in social medias and update their topics.
Without thi FUD can spread very fast, I saw this many times.
Actually I also observe this is lack of awareness about this project. I didnt even heard this and no advertisement in other page. Once it has, for sure it will attract many new users to this project.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Frickeladm

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 01:55:05 PM

They need to advertise more, really I didn't heard of Repu outside of bitcointalk yet and I'm inside some big crypto communities

Yes, thats right.
And before making advertizing they should make their basic work, to inform people in social medias and update their topics.

They should be more active in this thread. I think we havent heard of one of the developers for a long time
fulcare

Activity: 588
Merit: 254

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 02:08:58 PM

Their Telegram has 20k members so it could probably make sense for them to focus on Telegram if they are short on manpower.
There is nothing like short on manpower. If they really have no time to post here they could find a community manager. This is something normal like all other ICOs are doing this.

This could be big problem for them and i think this is the case, they lack manpower and looks like they will have to make some decisions and hire more people they trust in order to stay in touch with their potential investors.

A lack in manpower is not a problem that you can't overcome. They have a clear concept and just need to sort out how to materialize it.
Good employees are not so easy to find themselves in the team. They need to be trusted and this is not done quickly.

if they need new people they're gonna hire them after the ICO , when full development will start.

dimao is right though blockchain is a very hot topic these days and strong developers are a scarce resource. I hope they can convince some of the best to work for REPU.

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
TheStandard.io█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
aveon

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 03:20:30 PM

Yes, thats right.

They should be more active in this thread. I think we havent heard of one of the developers for a long time

I've noticed on their whitepaper that they will allocate 42% of the ICO fund  to PR, MARKETING AND  PLATFORM PROMOTION. That is quite a big budget! Imho.
Yeah, 42% is a pretty big figure just for advertising. Anyways, if the Repu is not really known in the internet, where are they advertising themselves? What are the actual results of spending those 42% on promotion?
rjp55

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2018, 03:28:11 PM

Yes, thats right.

I've noticed on their whitepaper that they will allocate 42% of the ICO fund  to PR, MARKETING AND  PLATFORM PROMOTION. That is quite a big budget! Imho.

%42 is a huge portion of total funding but we haven't seen that Pr or Marketing anywhere, at first there were some activity in here(correct me if i'm wrong) but starting from last week no new news, that's sad. people are curious about the project but no move from devs.

░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░                                         
              ░░▒▓▓███▓▓░░████████████████▓░                                   
          ░▓▓▓▒██████████░ ███████████████████▒                                 
       ░▓██▒░  ███████████▓ ▒███████████████████▓▓▓▓▓████▓▓                     
  ▒▓▓▓██▒     ████████   ▒██░ ██████████▓▒░      █████████████████▓▓▒░         
 ▓█▒░░        ▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓  ░▒███░ ▓▓▓▒░░   ░░▒▒▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒       ░▒▓███████▓▒░   
 █                                               ░▒▒▓▓██████████▓▒░░░▒▓██████▓█
 █▒  ▒▓▓▒░▒▓█▓▓▓▒▒▒▒░░                                    ░▒▓▓████████▓▓▒░   ▒█
 ░█ ▒████▓  ▒▒░▒▒▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▒▒▒░                            ░▒      ░▓██ 
  ▒███▒▓▓██  ░              ▒░░█████▓▓▓▓██▓▓▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░          ░░ ▓██████▓▓▒
    ▓█▓▓▒▓█▓ ▒              ▒▒▓███  ███████████▓▓█▓░░▒▒░░░  ▓███████▓████████ ▓█
     ░█  ▓██▓▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓████████▓░   ████▒▒▓▓▓▓██████      ░ ████████▒█████▓▒  ▒█
      ▓▓▓▓████▓▒░░                ▒███ ░███▓█▓▓████░    ▓ ████████▓▓█▓▒    ▓▓▓ 
      ░▓█████▓▒▓██████▓▒░         ▒██▓ ██▒  ██▓▓████    ▒  ░            ▒██▒   
        ░▒         ░▒▓█████████▓▒  ██▒ █▓    ██▒█████    ▒▒▒░░░▒░░░█▓▒▓██▓     
                          ░▒▓█████████ ██    ▓█▒█████▓             ░▓██▓       
                                  ░▒▓█▓ ██ ░▒██░██████▓  ▒▒▒░   ▒▓███▒         
                                      █▓▒▓████░▓████▓ ▓▓▓██████████░           
                                       ▓█▓▓▓▓▓█████▓          ░▒▒               
                                         ▒▓▓██▓▒░                               

|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ███████████▀     ██ ██
██ ██████████▌   ▄▄▄██ ██
██ ██████████   ██████ ██
██ ███████          ██ ██
██ ███████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄██ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██

██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
|
Whitepaper
Ann Thread
Bounty Thread
mr.robot8

Activity: 938
Merit: 159

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2018, 04:12:19 PM

It will be nice if they surprise us with a good news about the demo, I think they will competing with google, people already rated and wrote some reviews there.

cool,how can I download and use the demo ?   I want to experience it

Nowhere. There is no demo yet and at current state they said the demo is not coming before the ICO ends. But who knows what will happen as soon as they will give some answers again here.
the demo will be released only after the end of the ico and only the investors/participants can try it, i think they had to release it before it would bring a lot of advertising and maybe even some more investor
turkandjaydee

Activity: 1456
Merit: 567

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 04:55:39 PM

It will be nice if they surprise us with a good news about the demo, I think they will competing with google, people already rated and wrote some reviews there.

Nowhere. There is no demo yet and at current state they said the demo is not coming before the ICO ends. But who knows what will happen as soon as they will give some answers again here.
the demo will be released only after the end of the ico and only the investors/participants can try it, i think they had to release it before it would bring a lot of advertising and maybe even some more investor
That's an absolute thing, and if it turns out to be a wonderful platform with a very good review management and fake filter, it can be a one place to go to find a trusted review, and we will see that everyone will ask the business/company that they want to follow or services that they want to use to be reviewed in Repu.
belechau

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 05:30:35 PM

That's an absolute thing, and if it turns out to be a wonderful platform with a very good review management and fake filter, it can be a one place to go to find a trusted review, and we will see that everyone will ask the business/company that they want to follow or services that they want to use to be reviewed in Repu.
This is an excellent potential point on the platform, the possibility of community interaction and participation, indicating items for evaluation and helping to provide everyone with quality in what they want to acquire
omwibya

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 06:34:14 PM

This is an excellent potential point on the platform, the possibility of community interaction and participation, indicating items for evaluation and helping to provide everyone with quality in what they want to acquire

it might be a good product for companies and small businesses as well. checking out the people you want to hire beforehand.

⧱▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ●     Uchit - The Hub of Communication and Collaboration based on Blockchain Technology.     ●  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⧱
⧱▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬      Whitepaper     Facebook     Twitter     Telegram       ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⧱
PRE-ICO | 1st April 2018
Michelle24

Activity: 322
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 07:10:39 PM

No dev answer here since a long time.
Is there any information on other social media or Telegram?
If not, its not a good sign in my opinion.

BY_ATOM

Activity: 406
Merit: 107

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2018, 07:36:28 PM

I am sure that investors will share with us information about the demo version of the project. I am very interested to see this project in action!

levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 08:13:23 PM

I don't know about telegram but i think they were very ambitious at the start so i'm expecting an activity raise upcoming days.

cmg12

Activity: 280
Merit: 106

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 08:39:48 PM

They need some time but I must say that their lack of communication is strange
Trrrt

Activity: 448
Merit: 107

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 09:10:57 PM

Yes some annoncement about the demo could be a great news, a lot of people wait for that, and a demo is a nice thing to bring trust to investors. I hope repu team will be more active before the start of the ico.
tudor_simion

Activity: 349
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 09:14:33 PM

I am sure that investors will share with us information about the demo version of the project. I am very interested to see this project in action!

Yes some annoncement about the demo could be a great news, a lot of people wait for that, and a demo is a nice thing to bring trust to investors. I hope repu team will be more active before the start of the ico.

We all wait for a word from them. Especially a Demo.But first, we want you to find some information about the closed round. Because it's been over for a while and we still have no answer from them. They probably have problems. In any case, we will have to wait.

CryptoCutie

Activity: 238
Merit: 131

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 09:18:21 PM

When the Presale will start? Any news?`?
Vansire

Merit: 102

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 10:03:48 PM

Maybe they'll delay the sale until they got a demo. Would be a smart thing to do anyway I think. Really bad mood in crypto these days.

X I W Λ T T                  TELEGRAM        MEDIUM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK                   WHITEPAPER     
A Platform that Enables Individuals & Communities to Crowdfund, Co-own & Trade Renewable Energy Assets
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     [ PRE-SALE ]    C O M I N G   S O O N     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
CryptoCutie

Merit: 131

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 10:31:03 PM

yes when the demo would be ready in the next weeks that would be a nice surprise before the presale Smiley
cantdecide

Activity: 336
Merit: 112

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 01:58:16 AM

When the Presale will start? Any news?`?

No news so far, but would be good to know, really.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
Makkara

Activity: 1064
Merit: 166

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 06:12:02 AM

Maybe they'll delay the sale until they got a demo. Would be a smart thing to do anyway I think. Really bad mood in crypto these days.

They will do it if its going to be possible, in the end its just on their own interest to attract more investors. They can do it with a demo

Pi Network - mining app for phone: https://minepi.com/spippolino
Blockfolio trading: https://blockfolio.com/trading?r=MvFRE7EX98
Pages: « 1 ... 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 [185] 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 »
  Print  

Jump to: