Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 08:15:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 [154] 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PRESALE]⭐ REPU ⭐ - Smart reputation managment - Pre-ICO Soon🚀🚀  (Read 19248 times)
Jay2408

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 09:08:39 AM

Cool that they started a repu airdrop, I am very happy about it.
I just do not unterstand the google forms.
What does "Your Referral Telegram Username (optional): @" mean? Do I have to enter again my telegram name? Does this activate the refferal program?

It means you must put the telegram username of the person who referred to you about the airdrop or leave it blank if anyone did not refer you. Smiley
You can put my telegram username if you want  Grin
There are around 9k members now, good impact.

The word is spreading fast when there are free tokens up for grasp. Hopefully will serve well as advertisement for the repu

yep, even I joined and I'm not one to hang on telegram. good move.
It looks like the campaign is having effect and is attracting many users to telegram.

Yes indeed, their telegram channel is exploding. The question is wether it will result in an increase of investments.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Frank37

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 10:00:56 AM

What does "Your Referral Telegram Username (optional): @" mean? Do I have to enter again my telegram name? Does this activate the refferal program?

It means you must put the telegram username of the person who referred to you about the airdrop or leave it blank if anyone did not refer you. Smiley
You can put my telegram username if you want  Grin
There are around 9k members now, good impact.

The word is spreading fast when there are free tokens up for grasp. Hopefully will serve well as advertisement for the repu

yep, even I joined and I'm not one to hang on telegram. good move.
It looks like the campaign is having effect and is attracting many users to telegram.

Yes indeed, their telegram channel is exploding. The question is wether it will result in an increase of investments.
Even if not, so at least thousands of people know the project and this is also good for later demand, when the coin hits exchanges.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Korsakopf

Activity: 210
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 10:22:36 AM

I just noticed now there are already more than 11k people in it, not bad  Shocked

This is also counted by people who grade ICO's to invest. A big community on social media is a factor these days for listing on exchanges and thus a positive factor for investors.
levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 10:36:48 AM

I just noticed now there are already more than 11k people in it, not bad  Shocked

They are making a telegram airdrop. Every project getting at least 30-40k people when they make one.

It doesn't show anything actually.

Fermin AK

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

Presale is live!

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 10:56:53 AM

They are making a telegram airdrop. Every project getting at least 30-40k people when they make one.

That's the reason why airdrops are made. What I would like to know is how many investors usually get through the airdrops.

multinova

Activity: 196

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2018, 11:36:47 AM

So anyone got the free airdrop tokens from . https://medium.com/@repu_project/repu-token-airdrop-c31c70f950ad
hanshammer

Activity: 280
Merit: 22

The Future of Sports is Fan Controlled

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 11:41:58 AM

This is also counted by people who grade ICO's to invest. A big community on social media is a factor these days for listing on exchanges and thus a positive factor for investors.
That's right you can only enter big exchanges if you have a big community. REPU is a social project which means they need a big community the most.

Frickeladm

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 11:42:56 AM

That's the reason why airdrops are made. What I would like to know is how many investors usually get through the airdrops.

I would presume that its not that much. But does it really matter? As long as enough invests are made...
the_donald

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 12:58:16 PM

I would presume that its not that much. But does it really matter? As long as enough invests are made...

it matters in the sense that the project gets more popular. it's good marketing to airdrop.

king_of_alts

Activity: 476

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 12:58:48 PM

it matters in the sense that the project gets more popular. it's good marketing to airdrop.

The airdrop is a great tool that makes people want to try Repu and spend their tokens on the platform.
kraterion

Activity: 616
Merit: 145

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 01:07:52 PM

It's people's mind that is fucked up, when they see a channel with thousand and thousand of people in it they think, oh look, this must be a great project with all these people involved

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
imtiazmahmood

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 01:40:13 PM

We are all confident in the Repu project, and in their platforms. so that they continue to support their project. thank you for the new terms here at REPU would you please enjoy this project.
king_of_alts

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 01:40:59 PM

It's people's mind that is fucked up, when they see a channel with thousand and thousand of people in it they think, oh look, this must be a great project with all these people involved

Cheesy
You usually can deduct a good percentage of this figure. There are lots of bots und multi accounts everywhere but Telegram is still a great way to expand your audience.
rjp55

Activity: 798

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2018, 02:26:50 PM

The airdrop is a great tool that makes people want to try Repu and spend their tokens on the platform.

I completely agree with you, people can try REPU and if they take good service and be happy, they'll use more. So giving away small amounts for publicity and promotion is good.

░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░                                         
              ░░▒▓▓███▓▓░░████████████████▓░                                   
          ░▓▓▓▒██████████░ ███████████████████▒                                 
       ░▓██▒░  ███████████▓ ▒███████████████████▓▓▓▓▓████▓▓                     
  ▒▓▓▓██▒     ████████   ▒██░ ██████████▓▒░      █████████████████▓▓▒░         
 ▓█▒░░        ▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓  ░▒███░ ▓▓▓▒░░   ░░▒▒▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒       ░▒▓███████▓▒░   
 █                                               ░▒▒▓▓██████████▓▒░░░▒▓██████▓█
 █▒  ▒▓▓▒░▒▓█▓▓▓▒▒▒▒░░                                    ░▒▓▓████████▓▓▒░   ▒█
 ░█ ▒████▓  ▒▒░▒▒▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▒▒▒░                            ░▒      ░▓██ 
  ▒███▒▓▓██  ░              ▒░░█████▓▓▓▓██▓▓▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░          ░░ ▓██████▓▓▒
    ▓█▓▓▒▓█▓ ▒              ▒▒▓███  ███████████▓▓█▓░░▒▒░░░  ▓███████▓████████ ▓█
     ░█  ▓██▓▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓████████▓░   ████▒▒▓▓▓▓██████      ░ ████████▒█████▓▒  ▒█
      ▓▓▓▓████▓▒░░                ▒███ ░███▓█▓▓████░    ▓ ████████▓▓█▓▒    ▓▓▓ 
      ░▓█████▓▒▓██████▓▒░         ▒██▓ ██▒  ██▓▓████    ▒  ░            ▒██▒   
        ░▒         ░▒▓█████████▓▒  ██▒ █▓    ██▒█████    ▒▒▒░░░▒░░░█▓▒▓██▓     
                          ░▒▓█████████ ██    ▓█▒█████▓             ░▓██▓       
                                  ░▒▓█▓ ██ ░▒██░██████▓  ▒▒▒░   ▒▓███▒         
                                      █▓▒▓████░▓████▓ ▓▓▓██████████░           
                                       ▓█▓▓▓▓▓█████▓          ░▒▒               
                                         ▒▓▓██▓▒░                               

|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ███████████▀     ██ ██
██ ██████████▌   ▄▄▄██ ██
██ ██████████   ██████ ██
██ ███████          ██ ██
██ ███████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄██ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██

██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
|
Whitepaper
Ann Thread
Bounty Thread
cantdecide

Activity: 336
Merit: 112

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 02:31:59 PM

It's true, a big channel shows nothing but that some more user are maybe involved. But that is how most in crypto think. For a lot of investors this means that there are also enough other investors and people interested in the project. Some maybe think they can easy sell their tokens or coins which they got through big bonuses, other think the demand is big enough to let the price go up fast hopefully. Unfortunately that is crypto.

On the other hand there are a lot of people talking about such projects and sometimes thanks to this some big investors maybe join.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
rjp55

Activity: 798

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2018, 02:41:18 PM

It's true, a big channel shows nothing but that some more user are maybe involved. But that is how most in crypto think. For a lot of investors this means that there are also enough other investors and people interested in the project. Some maybe think they can easy sell their tokens or coins which they got through big bonuses, other think the demand is big enough to let the price go up fast hopefully. Unfortunately that is crypto.

On the other hand there are a lot of people talking about such projects and sometimes thanks to this some big investors maybe join.

There is something called Word of Mouth as we all know,  investors see that the lots of people involved, interested in project so lets take look at it. these can effect positively to project.

░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░                                         
              ░░▒▓▓███▓▓░░████████████████▓░                                   
          ░▓▓▓▒██████████░ ███████████████████▒                                 
       ░▓██▒░  ███████████▓ ▒███████████████████▓▓▓▓▓████▓▓                     
  ▒▓▓▓██▒     ████████   ▒██░ ██████████▓▒░      █████████████████▓▓▒░         
 ▓█▒░░        ▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓  ░▒███░ ▓▓▓▒░░   ░░▒▒▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒       ░▒▓███████▓▒░   
 █                                               ░▒▒▓▓██████████▓▒░░░▒▓██████▓█
 █▒  ▒▓▓▒░▒▓█▓▓▓▒▒▒▒░░                                    ░▒▓▓████████▓▓▒░   ▒█
 ░█ ▒████▓  ▒▒░▒▒▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▒▒▒░                            ░▒      ░▓██ 
  ▒███▒▓▓██  ░              ▒░░█████▓▓▓▓██▓▓▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░          ░░ ▓██████▓▓▒
    ▓█▓▓▒▓█▓ ▒              ▒▒▓███  ███████████▓▓█▓░░▒▒░░░  ▓███████▓████████ ▓█
     ░█  ▓██▓▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓████████▓░   ████▒▒▓▓▓▓██████      ░ ████████▒█████▓▒  ▒█
      ▓▓▓▓████▓▒░░                ▒███ ░███▓█▓▓████░    ▓ ████████▓▓█▓▒    ▓▓▓ 
      ░▓█████▓▒▓██████▓▒░         ▒██▓ ██▒  ██▓▓████    ▒  ░            ▒██▒   
        ░▒         ░▒▓█████████▓▒  ██▒ █▓    ██▒█████    ▒▒▒░░░▒░░░█▓▒▓██▓     
                          ░▒▓█████████ ██    ▓█▒█████▓             ░▓██▓       
                                  ░▒▓█▓ ██ ░▒██░██████▓  ▒▒▒░   ▒▓███▒         
                                      █▓▒▓████░▓████▓ ▓▓▓██████████░           
                                       ▓█▓▓▓▓▓█████▓          ░▒▒               
                                         ▒▓▓██▓▒░                               

|
|

██ ███████████▀     ██ ██
██ ██████████▌   ▄▄▄██ ██
██ ███████          ██ ██
██ ███████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄██ ██

██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██

██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
|
Whitepaper
Ann Thread
Bounty Thread
helloal

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 03:18:25 PM

There is something called Word of Mouth as we all know,  investors see that the lots of people involved, interested in project so lets take look at it. these can effect positively to project.

If a telegram channel has thousands of people in it, it wouldn’t work if most of them actually posted material in it because there would be an overwhelmingly frequent number of new messages. I do not think telegram numbers is a good indicator for a project.

turkandjaydee

Activity: 1456
Merit: 567

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 03:22:09 PM

I just noticed now there are already more than 11k people in it, not bad  Shocked

Cheesy
You usually can deduct a good percentage of this figure. There are lots of bots und multi accounts everywhere but Telegram is still a great way to expand your audience.
Nahh its just a good amount to be seen, almost every ICO with thousands of members in their telegram group, only less than 100 of the members are active there.
Nazgar

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 03:33:15 PM

hmm ... but there are two fields, I dont understand the difference.

Your Referral Telegram Username (optional): @

Answer below if you were invited by a friend ONLY!
Enter your friend's telegram username, who invited you to join and get 10 REPU tokens each!
Your Friend's Telegram Username (Referral): @

The first one decides probably which name you want to use for getting refs yourself, so which other people have to use. So it could be different from your registered name in the first place. The second one is for the person who gave you the link, so to put in his/her name.
ok, thank you for your help :-) The secound fied was no problem to reffer a friend. I just copied my Telegram username again into the "Your Referral Telegram Username"
cevap

Activity: 490

www.Zercados.com

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 03:41:34 PM

I just noticed now there are already more than 11k people in it, not bad  Shocked

Cheesy
Nahh its just a good amount to be seen, almost every ICO with thousands of members in their telegram group, only less than 100 of the members are active there.

That's because nobody's got that much time to read all those messages or wait for an answer to a certain question. Besides, all important information is usually on the official website or here anyways.

Pages: « 1 ... 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 [154] 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 »
  Print  

Jump to: